Holiday Love

Story Info
So much to be thankful for.
6.5k words
4.55
126.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

"You better not let your mom treat me like shit this time," Debbie said while filing her nails.

Her boyfriend Patrick just rolled his eyes as they sped down the interstate. The two hour drive from the university to his mother's home was close enough but the tension between his mother Janice and his girlfriend Debbie kept his visits short and infrequent. The only time he had brought home his brunette sex bomb of a girlfriend was for his father's funeral last spring, just before finals. His mother had clung on to him unnaturally in her grief and Debbie found the whole episode rather alarming. The silence filled the car as she recalled the events of that last trip.

"If I didn't know better I'd think she was coming on to you," Debbie had warned him while they were speaking in the hall while his mother took a shower. The pair had barely a moment alone the entire trip, a fact that was starting to grate on Debbie's nerves and her libido. The funeral earlier in the day had been a grueling affair as Debbie sat next to Patrick and his mother who barely let go of him the entire day. Debbie was going to say more but before she could Janice appeared with a robe on and a towel around her head and insisting that the pair not sleep together in the same bedroom. Patrick only shrugged his shoulders as Debbie gave him an incredulous look as she was shuffled off to a downstairs bedroom by the matronly woman.

"I'm 27 years old!" Debbie huffed, "And your son is a grown man."

"Well then," Janice said with an air of superiority, "you should be old enough to have learned good manners like I taught my boy. Besides Pat is only 22, too young for someone like you." Janice opened the door to the spare bedroom, a plain room with nothing more than a bed, a nightstand and a dresser. "If he brings you home again, you can share his room," Janice conceded, clearly not convinced she'd ever see the little tart again.

"If he brings me home again!" Debbie humphed, the memory of that night still etched in her brain. A vindictive smile spread across her lips as Patrick drove her back to the battlefield so she could claim victory over his clutching mother. When she walked in the door she'd do everything in her power to let Janice know which woman Patrick preferred.

When at last they arrived at the house Patrick and Debbie climbed from the car and headed for the front door. Patrick was about to just open the door but Debbie pulled him back and rang the bell.

"It'll be better this way," Debbie beamed, her pixie like smile convincing him to go along with her silly little game. The pair waited in the cold, their breath creating clouds of steam while they waited for his mother to answer the door. They could hear her steps and then the door knob was turning.

"I love you baby," Debbie breathed heavily, stepping up on her toes and wrapping her arms around Patrick's head and pulling him close for a deep kiss. When Janice opened the door she could barely see her son's face, his girlfriend's mouth was busy sucking in his tongue noisily while her leg was wrapped around her son's hip doing a slow grind. Patrick, unaware that his mother had answered the door, slipped his hands down and grabbed Debbie's ass and pulled her tight against his thigh, grinding her crotch on his stiffening member.

Finally Janice cleared her throat and when the pair looked at her they smiled sheepishly, Debbie untangling herself from Patrick's grasp slowly.

"Mom!" Patrick shouted, thrusting his arms out for a hug when Debbie finally stepped away. "Happy Thanksgiving!" Janice and Patrick hugged tightly causing the apron on Janice's body to twist to the side. Debbie looked questioningly at the low cut sweater her boyfriend's mother wore. Her impressive cleavage would certainly be on display once the apron was removed. Looking down she saw the thigh length skirt with the dangerously high slit.

"What game are you playing at?" Debbie wondered silently. Once Patrick and his mother were done hugging Janice turned to Debbie.

"Oh dear. It has been so long. Sally, isn't it?" Janice said with a contemptuous smile as she pulled the young woman in for a hug.

"It's Debbie, Mrs. Evans," Debbie corrected not bothering to hide her annoyance. "I'd hate to think you might be getting Alzheimer's." The horrified look on Janice's face was worth the warning glare Patrick shot her.

Debbie was left to close the front door as Janice led Patrick into the house chattering away. Janice hung on Patrick's arm, her bosom pressed up tightly against him. "Any other woman," Debbie thought to herself, "and I'd claw her eyes out." But Janice wasn't any other woman, she was Patrick's mother. Ostensibly the one woman she should feel the least amount of competition from and here she was as jealous as a school girl. Deep down Debbie knew that her instinct was right. Janice wanted Patrick in a very unmotherly way. Perhaps she could play her own game.

"Where is the bathroom?" Debbie called out still standing at the base of the stairs at the front door.

"Upstairs, second door on the left," Janice sang out. A smile spread across the handsome woman's face, a few more minutes alone with her son was certainly a gift she wouldn't turn down. "So are things getting serious between you two?" Janice asked Patrick quietly.

"Oh I don't know mom, she's a great girl. A lot of fun really." Patrick could feel the blush creeping up into his cheeks. Debbie had filled his head with stories of things she wanted to do to him in his childhood bedroom.

"Well, no woman can ever replace your dear old mom, right?" Janice prompted, leaning over the counter that separated them so that her sweater dipped low giving him a view of the lacy black bra that cradled her breasts. A dark look settled on her face when Patrick didn't respond, his mind obviously somewhere else.

"So when do we eat?" Debbie said cheerfully bouncing into the kitchen. Janice turned from her son and opened her mouth in undisguised shock. Debbie had removed her bra and now her pert breasts were floundering freely beneath the cotton top she wore. Her nipples were as stiff as bullets and poking out the t shirt obscenely.

"Don't you think you should cover those up, dear?" Janice said over sweetly, nodding at the young woman's breasts.

"Oh? Well I saw the way you were dressed and I just figured I would be comfortable too!" Debbie ignored the sour look Janice shot her and moved to sit beside Patrick. Debbie kissed Patrick on the cheek, leaving a deep red lipstick mark. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Janice's nose curl up in anger. "Hey you want to watch the game?" Patrick nodded and the pair headed to the living room, leaving Janice alone in the kitchen.

Ten minutes later Patrick and Debbie were sitting in the living room when Janice brought them a tray of sliced meats and cheeses for snacks. Patrick was trying to push Debbie's arm away as his mother approached but the young woman would not budge. By the time Janice was standing over them it was obvious Debbie was rubbing Patrick's growing erection through his slacks.

"It looks great. Thanks mom," Patrick said taking the tray and setting it on his lap, though he couldn't let it go because of Debbie's hand underneath.

"Yes, thanks mom. It feels delicious," Debbie said softly. She fought hard to suppress the laugh that she desperately wanted to release when Janice's eyes widened in horror at her words. Janice bit her lip and for a moment Debbie could have sworn there was longing in the other womans eyes.

"Ha!" she exulted silently. "You can't touch your son, but I can!" Debbie's mouth curled into a self satisfied smile. Janice gave a long look at where Debbie's hand was hidden, but obviously moving beneath the tray and then back into Debbie's eyes. With a soft sigh she turned and headed back into the kitchen.

Dinner was a pleasant affair, though Janice was certainly less animated than when her son and his girlfriend had first arrived. The snide remarks had given way to a soft spoken self pitying air. Soon Patrick was aware of the difference in his mom and he tried to lift her out of her funk, but each time Janice just looked at Debbie defeatedly and then insisted nothing was wrong.

After dinner Patrick brought in the small suitcases from the car and set them at the base of the stairs. Debbie had called to him in the kitchen for a slice of pie and when he finally got around to taking the bags upstairs he found they were missing. Heading up to his old room he found the bags beside his bed, his and Debbie's.

"At least she's accepted that we are sleeping together," Patrick mused silently.

Around ten o'clock Debbie announced she needed a shower and headed up the room to get her nightgown. Janice was tired too and said she would be getting ready for bed as well. Patrick decided that he'd have one more slice of pumpkin pie before calling it a night.

"Oh dear," Janice exclaimed as she came up the stairs only to find Debbie heading into the bathroom carrying a small, black and lacy baby doll nightie. "You aren't going to wear that are you?"

"Well, I thought I'd wear it with these," Debbie said holding up a pair of sheer black panties. With a challenging smile Debbie stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

Janice stared at the bathroom door until she heard the water running and then turned to her own room. Unused to others in the house she didn't bother to close the door to her room as she began to rummage through her dresser drawer. A tangle of nightgowns frustrated her and she began to toss unsatisfactory ones upon the floor. Some were overly complicated, others too granny like. Nothing seemed to meet her needs at the moment and she nearly gave up until she pulled out a simple number that she had not seen in many years.

The gown was ivory colored, knee length with long sleeves, and it laced up in the middle with a cream colored ribbon. It was motherly with a hint of sexiness. With haste she began to pull off her clothes and put the gown on her body. As she finished lacing up the ribbon she hefted her heavy breasts into the soft built in cups of the nightgown. Her dark nipples could just be seen through the lace, just enough of a hint that she could claim innocence if anyone mentioned it.

Debbie scrubbed her body beneath the warm water, her pussy beginning to tingle with the thought of making love to Patrick down the hall from his mother. Let Janice hear how she pleases her 'little' boy. If the woman only knew how much her boy had grown, Debbie thought and sent a delicious jolt to her pussy. Stepping out of the shower she dried her body and began to apply a small amount of makeup to her face and lips. Forty minutes after she entered the bathroom she examined herself in the mirror, turning this way and that to make sure that she looked good enough to eat. Her breasts bounced perkily beneath the lacy black nightgown, the stiff nipples poking out pronouncedly. Biting her lip, she slid her hand over her mound and teased her excited pussy before heading out the door to the bedroom.

"I know mom, I love you too," Patrick said softly.

Debbie stopped short and turned to find that Janice's bedroom door was open and the light from a bedside lamp was spilling into the darkened hallway. Creeping closer she peered into the room and found that Patrick was sitting on the edge of his mother's bed, his hand was being held between Janice's somewhere hidden from Debbie's view.

"No one will ever take your place, mom. Don't say such things," Patrick assured her and then stood up from the bed.

Debbie's eyes widened in shock at what Janice was wearing. Patrick must have gotten an eyeful of his mother's heavy breasts, perhaps even more of other parts of her body. Backing away from the door she watched intently as Patrick turned to leave and a gasp escaped her lips as she saw a tent in the sweatpants he wore.

"Wait dear," Janice said quickly, "give me one more hug before you go to bed." Janice stood up from the bed and Debbie watched as she pulled her son close, Patrick's leg sliding between his mother's.

Debbie watched with fascination as Janice rubbed against her son so lewdly. For a long moment Patrick held his mother close, holding his breath as he felt his mother brush her sex against his erection. Janice held his face and pulled him down to kiss his lips.

"Love me," Janice said, a faint pleading in her voice after she broke the soft kiss.

"I do love you mom," Patrick assured her and then stepped away from her and headed into the hall.

Debbie darted down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. Drawing herself a glass of water she returned upstairs to find Patrick lying in his bed. Leaning against the door frame she pulled one leg up and struck a sexy pose.

"Did you kiss your mommy good night?" she teased. Patrick only rolled his eyes and then pulled the blankets back revealing that he was lying in bed naked. "Ooh," Debbie cooed, pursing her lips in delight. "Mommy likes," she said as she pushed away from the door and crawled up his body.

"Don't you think we should shut the door?" Patrick said in alarm.

"Fine," Debbie replied pouting. "Be a party pooper."

Janice lay in bed tossing and turning. She could hear the soft grunts and oohs coming from her son's room. Shamefully she felt her nipples ache and her sex flood with juices as she tried to imagine what it looked like as her son made love to his girlfriend. She could still feel his erection pressing up against her pussy as she pushed her body into his earlier. Debbie's cry of joy split the night and Janice was unable to stop her fingers from spreading her nether lips and slipping a finger into her soaked passage. Bringing herself to a shaking orgasm, she wrapped her body in the comforter and fell into a fitful sleep.

Debbie woke to the sound of the heater kicking on in the house. Her body was draped over Patrick's in the small bed, the smell of their lovemaking still pungent in the air. In the dim morning light she saw that the bedroom door was partially open and while she lay there she began to suspect that Janice was in the hall watching them. She could feel Patrick's cock pressing against her leg, his morning erection throbbing against her skin. Acting as if she were too warm she flipped the comforter off their bodies and she heard a small gasp coming from the darkness beyond the room as their nakedness was revealed to Janice.

Wetness formed anew within Debbie's pussy as she reveled in the knowledge that she was being watched. An exhibitionist streak fueled her growing arousal along with a hint of cruelty to show Janice what she could never have: Patrick's impressive cock. His member was stiff and pressed up flat against his stomach. Sliding her hand across his body Debbie took his shaft in hand and pulled it back so that it stood up proudly. The veins and bulbous head were stretched as far as they could go.

"Mmmhmm," Patrick moaned softly in his sleep, shifting his hips to give Debbie greater access to his body.

Debbie shifted in the bed, moving her face until she was kissing the base of his cock while she fondled his balls lightly. Scraping her fingernails across the heavy sack holding his testes she licked the tower of flesh before her. Janice watched from the hall as the young woman pulled the head down and covered the inflamed head of his member with her mouth and then pulled it off, leaving a mass of slick spit covering the tip. Fascinated she watched as Debbie stroked the wetness down his pole and used it to lubricate the hand job she was giving him.

Swallowing hard Janice pressed her thighs together tightly and tried to ignore the aching emptiness in her own pussy that was suddenly hot and sticky with the need to be filled. Debbie's face was a serene painting of desire and contentment as she lazily played her son's sex as skillfully as masterful musician. Such love and devotion filled her face that Janice felt guilty that she tried to chase this young woman out of her son's life.

"Mmm baby, that feels wonderful," Patrick moaned his fingers entwining in her silky hair and thrusting his hips at her gently.

"I think your mom wants this," Debbie said squeezing his dick meaningfully.

"Your'e crazy," Patrick said with a chuckle.

"Maybe, but I still think it's true," she replied with a swipe of her tongue across the tip of his cock. "Would it turn you on?"

"Would what turn me on?" Patrick said, playing dumb.

"Fucking your mother," Debbie said and as the last word slipped from her lips she felt his cock grow even stiffer in her grip. "Oh I guess I have my answer."

"No, it wouldn't turn me on," Patrick said defensively.

"It's okay. You don't have to lie to me," Debbie said teasingly.

"I'm not lying," he said trying to convince her.

"Your mouth says no but your cock says yes," Debbie teased sliding her thumb along the underside of his cock making him bite his lip in pleasure. "Tell me the truth or I'll stop."

"Oh god please no," Patrick pleaded. Debbie took her hand away and began to slide away from him when he grabbed her and held her in place. "Okay, okay. It's true. It turns me on."

"It turns you on, what?" Debbie prompted. "I want to hear you say it."

"It turns me on to think of making love to my mom," Patrick said softly. Janice had crept closer to the open door to hear his words and she nearly collapsed as her pussy spasmed when he admitted his desire for her.

"Oh? Make love? How sweet," Debbie said mockingly. "I don't know about you but what we did last night was not make love. You fucked me and fucked me hard. My pussy is still sore from it. You telling me that you would treat your dear old mom any different?" Debbie took his cock in her hand and gave it a hard squeeze causing Patrick to wince and groan at the same time. A pearly drop of liquid formed at the tip and Debbie leaned over and painted her lips lewdly with it. She hoped Janice could see everything clearly from the hall.

"Don't you want mommy to suck your cock? Maybe she does it better than I do?" Debbie slavered the tip of his cock with her tongue and lips, spit sliding down obscenely along the shaft.

"Oh I doubt it," Patrick assured her. A wicked smile spread across Debbie's face as Patrick told his mother that he didn't think she could measure up to his girlfriend.

"You think her pussy is as tight as mine?" Debbie drove in the nails. Patrick could only mumble no and shake his head as she took his stalk deep into her mouth. "I'd let you, you know," she said when she released him from her mouth.

"Let me what?" Patrick asked confused.

"I'd let you fuck your mom, if you wanted to that is," Debbie said simply, as if she were permitting him to order a soup instead of salad.

"You'd be okay if I fucked my mom?" Patrick asked warily. "That wouldn't freak you out?"

"No, I'd be okay with it. It's not like you are going to leave me for your mother. You said it yourself, she can't stack up to me and besides, it's your mom. It would be like a Christmas gift for her to let her enjoy you as I do."

Janice's hands were pressed against her mound as she laid her head against her arm as she leaned against the wall just outside her son's room. She couldn't believe what Debbie was saying. She knew that she should be angry at the way Debbie tricked Patrick into saying his girlfriend was better than she was, and the way she would allow him to throw his mother a pity fuck, but none of it mattered. All she could focus on was that Patrick wanted her the same way she wanted him. As soon as Harold died her mind had latched onto Patrick as the dominant male figure in her life and she needed to feel needed by a man and now here this young woman was wrapping it all up nice and neat for her. She'd only have to accept that Debbie was the first woman in her son's life and she, as his mother, would be a distant second. Could she bring herself to accept the table scraps Debbie was offering?

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers
12