Holiday Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
185 Followers

This carried on for several minutes, she certainly had some strong stomach muscles to keep her feet in the air for such a time. Eventually the pressure started to rise and I could feel the inevitable happy ending near. Those glorious lips had separated to envelope my toe and allow it to press harder against her button of a clitoris which was now clearly exposed. With a rush my release came. I felt a sudden stillness from Fiona who I saw had a slight smile on her face. I looked down and saw glistening fluid running down her leg as I tried to catch my breath. "That didn't take long" she said before rising to her feet and diving from the rocks into the sea.

I watched the crystal clear water swirl and froth as the woman glided away. I saw that she had left her thong behind and decided to follow. I dived deep into the sea, suddenly cold again. When I surfaced I saw that she was already climbing back out again, water dripping from her bare limbs and forming a puddle around her as she stood running her hands through her hair. She caught hold of her scrap of a swimsuit and purse then without further ado dived straight over my head, holding the items. I slowly climbed out and sat naked for a while waiting but it was apparent that she was gone. Well, I thought - that had blown things, to coin a phrase. That was one encounter that was not likely to be repeated soon, with that premature finish I doubted that I had any credibility left at all.

I eventually retrieved my shorts and swam gently back to the beach where Sue was still stretched out. I sat on my towel next to the parasol and let myself dry in the sun. Sue raised her head "Where did you go?"

"Just around the point, there's only rocks for miles." I replied.

"I thought so" she replied and shut her eyes again.

* * *

That night we ate at a local restaurant overlooking the sea. As mentioned, the resort was small and there was a limited choice of eating places, so it wasn't the first time we had visited those premises. Our table had a good view of the moon reflected on the dark calm sea as we waited for our food.

Sue quietly nudged me. "There's Fiona and Richard". I glanced around and saw the pair with their young daughter on another table. Fiona met our gaze and then walked across to us. She wore a short black halter-necked dress cut low at the back, hanging loosely at the top showing an expanse of side-boob but clinging tightly around her hips. It looked absolutely stunning against her tanned body.

There was clearly no bra underneath and as far as I could see no other underwear either. No visible thong above the rear where the cleft of her bum was almost showing, just a pair of high heels on her feet and sparkling earrings.

I was wearing a T shirt and shorts, as were with many of the clientèle of the premises. Underneath I was not wearing underwear, preferring some circulation of air in the nether regions in the heat. Sue wore a loose sun-dress off the shoulders with an elasticated band holding it over her boobs and I knew that she just wore a pair of thong panties beneath. Not that her breasts ever needed a bra and there was little likely-hood of meeting anyone we knew.

The two women greeted and had another banal conversation about the weather. I was content to sit silently and gaze at the side-boob on view, with the nipple concealed by the thinnest of cloth. Eventually the breast turned and jiggled as its owner returned to her table and I found that our meal had miraculously appeared whilst I was concentrating elsewhere.

After we had eaten and were both sipping a rather pleasant and fruity local red wine, I felt the need to answer a call of nature. I had drunk a little more wine than I was used to, Sue considerably more; she is a very light drinker normally. The facilities were a short walk away along a vine-covered verandah with bunches of grapes hanging low. As I was returning, admiring the reflections of the moon and stars in the sea, I suddenly felt a tug on my arm. I turned and found that Fiona was standing in the shadows of the vine and was beckoning me into a recess, almost completely hidden.

Without a word, she pulled me into the gloom and then slid a hand down the waistband of my shorts. My lack of underwear gave very easy access to a small cool hand which cupped my balls, whilst her other hand draped over my shoulder and a mouth found my lips. She tasted of grilled fish and wine. After a few seconds she pulled away and the hand over my shoulder slid to my wrist which was pulled down under the short black dress.

I found that my earlier assessment was correct as I touched the softest of bare flesh, quite smooth and and easily parted as one of her thighs raised in the air. The moistness of her pussy made it simple for a middle finger to enter the warm cavity as she kissed me again. "My God, I've been waiting for that," she murmured as my thumb found the raised bud of her clitoris and her hips moved to press against my hand.

I then found her belly slide down against my hand as she lowered herself to her knees. "Stand still, don't mess my hair." she muttered as my stiff cock was freed from my shorts and I felt a warm pair of lips encompassing me. The sensation of a mouth sucking on my erection soon developed with a rhythm that promised joys ahead.

Then a chilly draught of night air was on on my moist member as she withdrew, stood upright and pressed me down to my knees to return the favour.

In the darkness I found the dress being placed over my head and the warm pussy pressed against my face, the tight material preventing any great movement. Her legs were wide apart inviting my tongue between the labia, wet with her secretions. As I found her stiff clitoris she tensed and I heard her breathing increase. I worked the willing flesh with my tongue until she caught hold of the back of my head and rubbed by face firmly against her. I heard a groan and she relaxed, removing the dress from over my head to allow me to move once more.

I stood and saw that she was leaning against the timbers of the verandah, with a gaze across the horizon. Then she breathed in, sighed and stood upright. She had beads of perspiration on her cheeks and her nipples were poking clearly through the thin dress.

"You owed me that," she whispered brushing down her dress. She strode out of the recess and back into the restaurant leaving me with my cock sticking out of the top of my shorts, refusing to allow itself to be tucked back in. It took some minutes before I was in a fit state to be able to return to the table where Sue looked a bit frosty.

"You were a long time," she glowered.

"There was a queue." I replied picking up my glass. "Well, there is now. Good luck with the air freshener on that stink."

"Ugh, you're disgusting." she giggled.

* * *

We finished the wine and paid the bill as the restaurant started to empty. It was nearly midnight and there was no real night-life on the island beyond a small number of bars that closed shortly after the restaurants. Sue suggested that we take a stroll back to the hotel along the beach in the moonlight instead of the unlit and somewhat rough road, so we made our way down some wooden steps to the sand.

The wine had been very pleasant and the complementary brandy which arrived with the bill was making its effect on me, so I expected that Sue was also feeling it although she always denies the effect of alcohol. Away from the smells of the restaurant, the scent of the nearby pine forest was floating headily on the night air. It was suddenly quiet with just the ripples of the sea on the shore providing the only soundtrack.

Sue slipped off her shoes and carried them, and after a few yards I followed suit. In contrast to the burn of the daytime, the sand felt cool and soothing underfoot. We followed the edge of the cliff in the peace of the night for a while. "Lets sit for a while, that wine has gone to my head." Sue suggested, unusually admitting to some intoxication. We sat on the sand, with the rest of the world concealed by the low cliff behind us.

I then felt Sue's hand straying to my groin and tugging down on the zipper of my shorts. Her fingers encircled my cock and she held it loosely as it rose to the occasion, its earlier stimulation having left me fully fired. She started moving her hand in a way that she knew would excite me and I moved my hand between her legs. Her thighs parted in return allowing my fingers to touch her over the panties, then I felt her other hand move the material to one side, exposing the moist flesh to my touch.

With a feather-light touch I stroked her inner thigh for some moments, teasing and taunting, moving ever closer before moving to brush her most sensitive spot. She had spent an interminable time getting ready for the evening earlier and now her pubic area was quite smooth. 'The guy who invented tweezers deserved a medal', I thought.

She shifted and pulled my shorts down. As I was sitting I had to raise myself a few inches to permit the action, and when I sat again with the shorts around my ankles, the cold sand was a brief surprise against my flesh. Suddenly Sue was straddling my lap facing me, her hand aimed my cock still as she positioned herself carefully and sank onto it. When she was fully penetrated she commenced rocking back and fore. I steadied her by holding her bum, still wearing her panties yanked to the side as she moved, pressing herself against the trimmed hairs of my groin.

We came together and sat for a while, breathing heavily together. I gently lowered the elasticated top of the dress down and stroked her tiny breasts slowly, lightly touching the nipples which I knew would cause them to become rigid. With the dress around her waist I returned to softness beneath her and eventually my wife eased herself off me and stood up. She pulled her white panties down and removed them.

"I'm all sticky now," she announced. "It's pouring out of me, I need to wash". She pulled her dress back up over her boobs, modesty returning as usual, but then lifted the hem, exposing herself in the moonlight. Strangely Sue has always been more shy about her boobs than her pussy. I stood and stepped out of the shorts which had remained around my ankles.

We walked together across the dark, empty beach and into the sea, she holding her dress waist-high showing her pert little bottom, me just wearing my T shirt with my cock and balls exposed. She bent over and rinsed her panties in the water, her feet wide apart against the movement of the waves and her pussy glistening in the reflected moonlight and the distant village street lights. By the time we reached deeper water, Sue had her dress lifted to her armpits to avoid the waves.

She used her free hand to wash between her legs whilst the water lapped around me, chill against my shrivelling testicles. She then caught hold of my penis and swished it one-handed in the sea, making sure that my foreskin was fully pulled back. When all traces of our love-making were removed she pulled close, raised her face and we kissed me tenderly on the lips before we returned to the shore. I found my shorts and dressed on the beach, she handing me her soaking wet panties which I squeezed out and then placed in my pocket. We then returned to our hotel, both without underwear.

* * *

The next day we returned to the beach. On the walk there Fiona was there again, today wearing a vest bikini top with thin straps and a very tight bikini bottom styled as a pair of denim shorts. It showed every contour and looked spectacular. This time however it was her husband who spoke to us. "Hi, we saw you in the restaurant last night, what a gorgeous evening." Fiona didn't show any reaction and I tried to keep my face straight.

"We took a stroll back afterwards along the beach, did we see you taking a midnight dip?"

"Yes," replied Sue. "It was lovely and refreshing." In fairness, she also kept a good poker-face.

"It certainly looked so, we nearly joined you but Cress was in the crèche and we needed to collect her."

So their daughter's name was Cress, I thought. Was that short for Cressida?

"Next time, please do." Sue rejoined before settling to her book. Soon we were alone again.

"Well well, you're never really by yourselves. That would have been interesting," she commented when were alone once more.

"What would you have done if they had?" I asked.

"All depends I suppose, if they had been in the mood for romance; I've never watched another couple screwing, perhaps they would have just watched us." Sue pondered. "I don't think it would have put me off, I was way too horny, it took me all my time to wait till we were on the beach. I couldn't even slow down enough to take my knickers off."

I was taken by surprise by this, normally Sue is much more reticent about such things and not at all an exhibitionist. "There was something about the smell of the barbecue, the warm breeze from the pine trees and the wine, it really got me going."

"Yeah, I noticed" I replied.

I started reading my book but after a while while I became a bit bored with it, so told Sue that I was going for a dip. I couldn't see Fiona and her husband so swam out and around the point to the concealed spot I had been to the day previously. It was empty and I lay down in the secluded space. As the sun beat down I took off my shorts and basked in the heat until I fell asleep.

* * *

I was suddenly awakened by a freezing cold wet hand on my balls. I jumped up to find my head crashing against another person.

When I collected myself, I found that a naked Fiona was kneeling over me with knees straddling my face so that I was looking straight at her pussy. I'd recognise those lips anywhere. She was fondling my testicles and her whole body was wet with cold sea water. She gradually lowered herself against my face and I realised how much I had warmed in the Greek sun. Her glistening pussy against me was refreshingly cool and her hands soon had the desired effect. Those gorgeous labia were spread wide apart and I took the hint and began to lick along them.

With her thighs being so wide apart, I found that I had a clear view of the puckered anus which was flexing gently. The bum then gradually moved down towards my chin and I felt a warmness on my cock as the cool hands were replaced by her mouth. The ass then curled down and the anus then started to press against my chin. I placed my hands against the smooth buttocks and tentatively ran my tongue around, circling the tight opening.

Instantly she wriggled her hips and then pressed back against me. I didn't detect any protest so I repeated the movement. "Mmmmm" I heard, followed by a slurping on my penis which felt a tightness as my foreskin was pulled right back. I felt the sharpness of her teeth being drawn along that most sensitive of areas and she settled down to give me a slow, relaxing blow job as I varied my attentions with my tongue between her pussy and anus.

After several minutes she knelt up and indicated for me to enter her from behind. I placed my cock against her vagina which opened to allow me access. She was nowhere near as tight as Sue, but she had a tremendous internal grip and I could then watch myself plunging between those labia with the crinkly edges as I felt her muscles clench and relax. She stopped after a while and said "Don't come inside me."

This was more difficult to achieve than say but as soon as she felt the tempo rise as I reached fulfilment she moved suddenly, so that I was withdrawn, before moving her ass back towards me. The end of my cock was pressing against the crack as I came, with some of the spurts running down the cleavage of her ass towards her pussy.

She turned and looked down between her thighs to check out the deposits. "Just in time" she commented and as before, dived into the sea to wash before returning to lay down on her belly alongside me.

After about an hour of nude sunbathing she retrieved her denim print bikini bottom from a rock. She put it on, making sure that it fitted right up between her buttocks and dived into the sea. She hadn't brought her vest with her so I watched the bum glide effortlessly away and waited a decent interval before following.

* * *

That night was the last of the holiday. We stayed in the hotel bar which hosted a quiz night and we had a good fill of Greek wine and a local clear fire-water. The barman was proud of this ferocious spirit; personally I would have reserved it for cleaning drains.

Sue and I wandered back down towards the beach to while away some time before bedtime. However instead of going down to the sand we made our way along the grassy top of the low cliff. The moonlight gave us ample illumination although there were some clouds in the sky being blown gently by a warm breeze. We found a quiet spot to sit and look at the view, and settled down on a patch of soft grass with our legs hanging over the edge. I had a small bottle of local brandy which we shared as the crickets chirped in the trees behind us.

We appeared to be alone in the world and I felt a hand creep up the loose leg of my shorts until I was being fondled in the darkness. I moved my arm around her waist and inside her top until my fingers reached an erect nipple. Together we caressed each other gently then Sue freed me from my shorts and gripped me. I stroked her from her belly, rising up to brush the lower part of her breast below the nipple before returning. This area I knew was especially sensitive for her. Soon she snuggled down and I could feel her warm breath through the cool evening air as she masturbated me determinedly.

Sue rolled over onto her back and allowed me to remove her shorts and panties to enter her, making sure that she was able to grip me between her legs and fix the pace to her satisfaction. As usual Sue's orgasm was enough to send me over the edge.

When our breathing had calmed sufficiently I could hear the insects still chirruping but there was no other sound. As we lay relaxing, Sue spoke. "Do you fancy another dip like last night?" We rose and as she collected her clothes I pulled up my shorts. We were able to scramble down to the beach without walking far along the path, Sue was clearly feeling bold as she didn't put her panties and shorts on but carried them in her hand. When we reached the sand she paused and removed her vest top boldly so that she stood nude. "Well, are you coming or what?" I looked around nervously. "It's dark and cloudy and no-one will see."

This holiday was certainly having an effect on Sue who would never normally had been as confident as this. It was true that the cloud masking the moon had darkened the beach considerably since the previous night but there were enough stars to provide light to walk by. She strode out of the shadows and waited while I removed my shorts and T shirt.

We left our clothes in a pile and walked with our arms around each others' waists to the sea. I could feel the breeze on one side and the warm skin of my wife on the other as we splashed through the waves until Sue was able to float comfortably.

She swam slowly in front of me and reached out to grasp my penis which she fondled in the water as I stood before her. She then moved closely so that she was able to nuzzle it with her nose. She stood and laughed. "I don't know why we never tried this before, it's a funny feeling not having a costume." We played and splashed around for some minutes before it started to feel chill in the night air. We started to make our way back towards the shore, but when we were in just a few inches of water she stopped suddenly. "Who's that," she gasped.

When I peered through the gloom I could see a couple walking straight towards us across the sand. Sue instinctively put her arms around herself and jumped behind me to hide her nakedness but there was no escape, the strangers were already splashing through the water. Moreover, I saw that they themselves were also nude and then I recognised them as Fiona and her husband.

Bray123
Bray123
185 Followers