Holiday of Surprises - Day 01

Story Info
In Praise of Older Women.
2.3k words
4.21
69.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The break was long overdue -- I had bought a villa in Portugal and had spent literally 3 days there in the last year. Not that this break was going to be a long time but as I pulled up in the hire car on a beautiful sunny day I was looking forward to a whole 7 days of doing nothing. No laptop and blackberry turned on once a day for five minutes only -- those were the rules.

My friend Luis had been in and opened everything up a day or two before and I had stopped off at his bar on the way to the villa to thank him and have a couple of drinks before arrival.

He had also stocked the fridge -- fresh bread, pate, chicken, salad, cheese, fresh coffee, several bottles of wine and most importantly orange juice, lots of ice and three large bottles of Grey Goose Vodka -- perfect!

I walked into the lounge and pulled up the blinds that kept the heat out from the patio doors and opened them wide and stepped on to the terrace. The pool glistened in the sun a deep deep blue. I looked to my right down the valley and watched the sea come in to the little cove that was only 100 yards away.

I went back in, took my bag into the bedroom and quickly opened it and put the clothes away -- I had packed light with T shirts shorts and swimming shorts. Quickly changing into a pair I slung a towel over my shoulder, dropped my toilet bag in the bathroom and was back down stairs

A quick stop at the bar/kitchen where I filled a large glass with ice, splashed it half full with Grey Goose and topped it up with fresh orange -- picked up my Marlboros and lighter and deposited myself on a sun bed. A quick slurp of the most refreshing drink in the world, a cigarette lit up and I was relaxing with the sunglasses down and my eyes closed.

I spent the next hour relaxing -- up for a swim, either up and down the pool or just floating in the sun -- back to the lounger and occasionally back inside to replenish my drink -- after a while I dozed off.

I woke up and after looking at my watch realised I had been asleep for about two hours -- it was still hot and I stretched on the lounger and lay back feeling totally at one with the world.

The silence that had accompanied me on arrival, save for the waves which could just about be heard was no longer there -- I could hear voices and determined that they were coming from the garden of the villa next door. Cursing the interruption of my own private heaven I got up and walked back towards the villa with my glass. The bar/kitchen had a side window and as I topped up my glass with more ice, Grey Goose and Orange Juice I looked out.

The villa next door did not have a pool but had a very large garden -- about 50 yards away two sun loungers had been set up and I could see two women sunbathing and chatting. They were both in their fifties and had set up the loungers with a table between them and were enjoying a bottle (or three by the looks of it) of white wine.

Both women were sunbathing topless and I could see that one had very full breasts with brown nipples which, as she laid back had dropped to either side of her body. Her companion by contrast had very small boobs but again with very pert nipples -- both women were big hipped and carried a little excess weight. My immediate thoughts were annoyance at the disturbance of my relaxation but also a slight pleasure at having such nice things to look at and indeed as I looked them I felt a stirring and I believe my cock actually twitched a little.

I selected a book from the bookcase and walked back out with my drink. One of the women looked over and called out "ola" to which I waved back. I settled down again.

A little later I had been for a couple of further swims and the evening was approaching. I had got decidedly hungry and had intended to go down to a tapas bar in the town and have something. I decided however that this was something I could do later in the week and as it was still hot I wanted to stay out as much as possible.

I decided to make myself a snack and put together some chicken, fresh bread and salad which I brought out to the terrace and set up on the table, returning with a lovely bottle of white wine.

As I sat down I noticed that the ladies next door were packing up, putting their bikini tops back on and as they walked back to their villa on the other side of the wall they both looked over and waved -- I responded with "Boa Tarde" and "Com Esta" in my best Portugese and they came closer -- once we were within four feet or so of each other and they started to speak I realised that they were Germans -- they had no English and I had no German.

By sign language we determined that they were renting the villa and that they were also there for a week. We both worked out that we thought the area and the weather was lovely although the gestures from the ladies indicated that they felt it was too hot. They made disappointed faces and pointed to their garden miming swimming and I got the impression that they were unhappy at not having a pool. I waved my hand towards my pool and muttered something about anytime they wanted a swim they were welcome -- I wasn't sure they understood but I know that "Ja Ja" and "danke" was said by them several times. They retired to their villa.

I finished my snack and cleared up -- I then showered and changed and drove down to my friend's bar where I had a few drinks and met up with some people I know who were local.

When I got back it was about 11.00 and still extremely hot even though it was dark. I opened the doors and stepped out on to the terrace after putting the pool and pool area lights on -- once again the pool looked really inviting, this time illuminated from within -- I was glad I had wanted to have those lights installed -- it really made the pool look good.

I had another drink and sat and looked at the water. "Sod it! -- I came to relax and I was going to" -- I went inside to get my shorts and towel and finding them still wet I picked up another towel and walked back out. Undressing quickly I dived in to the pool feeling the water cool and refreshing on my naked body. I swam several lengths and then floated on my back enjoying the relaxation.

After about 15 minutes I was just contemplating whether to stay in or come out when the two ladies came out on to their terrace next door -- they looked at me again and we waved. They came over to the wall and I swam to the edge of the pool nearest them. Again the sign language from which I gathered they had stayed in and had a meal -- they still gestured that it was too hot even though it was late and looked really jealous when I splashed the water and said "nice"

One of them then mimed swimming and pointed to them both and to me -- I eventually worked out that they were inviting them selves for a swim -- I nodded and said "of course" whereupon one of them left and two minutes later came back with a couple of bottles of champagne and three glasses. The wall between the gardens was quite low and they successfully managed to climb over despite their evident tipsiness and the fact that neither of then could be termed athletic.

Once over they opened the bottle, poured out the glasses and put them on the side of the pool. They then proceeded to remove their sarongs and both came down the steps in bikinis to join me in the water. It was at that point that I remembered I was naked.

Initially they both stayed in the shallow end after collecting a drink each -- I stayed further up the pool and drank my champagne wondering if this was going to be embarrassing. Once they had finished their drinks they topped up the glasses again and began to move around the pool a bit more. They were chatting to each other in German and occasionally would smile at me and say "nice -- cool -- wunderbar" to which I responded with a smile.

We had also got as far as introducing each other and the larger lady was called Ellen and the smaller one Greta.

Ellen was obviously a good swimmer -- she had finished her drink and was swimming up and down the pool stopping now and then to chat. At the opposite end of the pool she said something to Greta and then dived down into the water and proceeded to swim two lengths underwater coming back up next to Greta at the end she had started from.

When she surfaced she looked at me and smiled and said something to her friend whose face looked shocked initially and then they both smiled at each other.

Greta got out of the pool and opened the second bottle -- instead of walking around the pool she got back in with their glasses and standing in the shallow end she filled them up -- she then gestured to me to come and get some more champagne so I picked up my glass and swam over -- she filled my glass and then Ellen raised her glass and said "prost" to which we all responded. Greta was looking at me and started to talk in German which I did not understand -- I was attentively trying to listen and did not notice that Ellen had moved round to behind me.

As we chatted and tried to make sense of what each other was saying I felt a hand on the side of my thigh which slowly moved round to my front and grasped my cock -- instantly it stiffened and her hand started to move back and forth pulling back my foreskin and rubbing with her thumb along the tip of my helmet -- I looked round and she was smiling - I put my glass on the side and slipped my hand around her ample waist. She did the same with her glass and transferred her other had so that both were now on my cock.

I reached round behind her and undid her bikini top releasing her huge breasts -- I sucked hungrily on her nipple and it rose stiff and erect. My other hand slid down her front and into her pants where I found a very hairy pussy which as soon as I extended my finger seemed to grab me in its wetness.

She pulled away, removed her undone bikini top and reached down and took off her bottoms. While she was doing this I looked round for Greta and saw her sitting on the pool steps staring at us with the widest eyes I had ever seen.

Ellen came towards me, put her hands on my shoulders and swung her legs around my hips -- removing one hand she reached down and took hold of my cock and guided it into her -- she then slid down its full length until we were locked together. I started to thrust slowly at first grabbing her arse cheeks and pulling her on to me but as I built up a rhythm with her legs floating on the water I was able to support her and fuck her very hard at the same time. Her huge breasts bobbed about on the water with the nipples sticking out erect and proud.

I was really enjoying the feel of her tight pussy as my cock slid in and out and she was moaning and had thrown her head back and her legs were clamped tight around my waist.

I felt two hands on my shoulders from behind and they slid down my back and were rubbing my arse -- one finger stroked up and down my arse crack and then the hand moved down between my legs and cupped my balls as I thrust in and out of Ellen. I looked over my shoulder and saw Greta and she leaned in and kissed me with her tongue deep in my throat. Holding Ellen with one arm I moved my hand back and found a smooth pussy with huge labia -- I parted them and pushed a finger a little way in. This was fantastic!

Greta let go of me and moved round to Ellen -- she cupped one boob in her hand and sucked on her erect nipple while I fucked her hard -- Ellen was really moaning by now and the attention to her tits was sending her over the edge -- I could not hold out much longer and, pulling Ellen to me I came with full force shooting deep inside her.

We ended up sitting on the pool steps recovering from what had been a wonderful experience -- I went to bed that night thinking about what had happened and wondering what the rest of the week had to offer.