Holiday Party

Story Info
Single Female Worker invites her co workers to her house.
750 words
3.44
13.9k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger foods, done. Drinks, done. Kitchen is clean and house is spotless! Whew! I'm so ready for this party to be started!" she says. "Now, I can get ready!" I run upstairs, take a quick shower, get my makeup on, do my hair and head to closet. "Hmm...what do I wear? I'm thinking I don't want to wear anything provocative because then the wives start getting catty that their husbands are gawking at my big boobs but nothing too homely because then everyone will think I am boring and won't speak to me! It sucks to be a new employee at the office, especially when I have been asked to have the monthly get together at my house. I got to leave a good impression with my co workers. Ah, I know what I am going to wear! I pull out the dark blue v neck wrap around dress. It's not too low cut but it leaves something to the imagination. The dress is knee length and loose fitting which means that I'm not being too obvious yet it looked relaxed. The door bell rings...

I go downstairs, open the door and let in 2 couples. Then a few minutes later, more couples come in. After a few hours of chatting, drinking and snacking on food, I take a minute to look around and everyone is having a great time, talking and laughing. I also notice that there is no unattached person in my house, except me. Well, guess I'm having sex with myself tonight. Welp, guess I'm going to clean up a little while people are having fun.

I go into the kitchen and lay the dishes down on the table. One of the utensils falls to the floor and I lean down to get it. When I get up, I feel a warm body pressed against my back. My first instinct is to turn around to see who it is but instead I keep collecting the dishes. I start thinking maybe it's one of the drunk husbands may have mistaken me for his wife so he will leave. But, the warm body stayed put behind me. Slowly, I felt hands coming around both of my hips then gently moved up my stomach, gliding to my bottom of my back, up to my shoulders. His hands start massaging my shoulders and it feels good. He takes his hands, wipes my long curly red hair away from my neck and I feel his bearded face brush against my neck and wet lips touch my skin. Mmmmm, this is so nice! I stop what I am doing and bring my hands up to caress his head. His short hair feels silky as I put my fingers through them. As my arms raise up, I arch my back and my ass feels the hardness of his pants. His hands come to the front and cup my breasts. He rubs my tits circling around my hard nipples. His fingers pull down the top of my dress and he slides a hand inside my bra and pulls out a breasts. He moans in my ear. The vibration sends chills down to my pussy so I thrust my ass into him.

I bring my arms down and put them behind me so I can undo is belt, button and zipper. As I pull out his cock, I feel my dress lifting up from the bottom, exposing my thighs and ass. He slides my thong aside and he slides his hard cock inside of me. My tight pussy takes his large dick going back and forth in me. I lean forward and he spreads my ass to expose my pussy lips devouring his dick. He moans deeper as his thrusts inside me. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls on it. As he fucks harder, he pulls harder. Damn, this feel fucking amazing. I don't want him to stop! He stops deep inside me then slowly pulls out, then quickly throws my skirt over my ass, covering me back up. After gathering my bearings, I realized that he left the kitchen so I rearrange my top, put the dirty dishes in the sink and head back to the living room where everyone is. I look around to see men with bearded faces and almost all the husbands have them! Could this be a co worker's husband or a co worker? Guess I will have to figure this out on my own in due time.