Holiday Party

Story Info
My wife is seduced at a holiday party by a dominant man.
3.2k words
4.13
180.1k
203
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,415 Followers

My wife Jen and I are your typical middle class family. We met almost thirty years ago and had been at each other side ever since. Jen had just turned fifty four while I am going to be fifty six in a few months. We still love each other very much, and have an open line of communications between us. I had read many stories on here how husbands had share their wives with other men. I got to admit it is a huge turn on to read about how another man takes a man's wife and uses her in a dominant manner until she can't take it anymore. I don't know why it turns me on so much, and I get extremely excited reading those type of stories, but never in my imagination did I ever think it would happen to me one day.

I had mentioned to Jen about sharing her with another man a few times in the past. She didn't seem too interested at the time, but we kept the lines of communication open between us. I also didn't know in my own mind if I was capable of watching her get fuck by another man. Maybe I was bit on the chicken side to actually follow through with it, or maybe I needed another man to take charge and take my wife right in front of me. I felt extreme arousal along with the sense of jealousy, and those emotions only added to my overall excitement of wanting to see Jen get fucked by another man while I watched. The more jealous I gotten the more aroused I felt. I don't know if I am the only man out there who had felt this way or not, but it had an overpowering effect on me.

It had been last month when Jen and I had been invited over to a friend's house for a holiday get together. We had known Alan and Margie for many of years, and each year they invite us to their annual holiday party. There were a number of guest invited including some we hadn't met before. One of them was a gentleman who works with Alan named Rick. Rick was in his early forties, and had been divorced dad for the past five years.

Rick was a fit handsome guy who had grabbed Jen's attention. He was quite the woman's man, and he sat with us most of the evening chatting about a lot of things including how great Jen looked. I got to admit Jen still looks great for her age, and even still today she turns me on just as much as the first time I met her. Jen stood there innocently in her dark blue dress while Rick's eyes roamed about her body most of the night. In a way I guess I am a lucky at my age to have a wife who still had the sex appeal and passion for sex. I tried to convey to Jen how sexy she still is, but as she had gotten older she began to believe otherwise. She felt less attractive and didn't think men wouldn't adore her anymore. Rick had been the first man in a long time to praise Jen in such a manner that gave her a sense of being desired again.

Rick couldn't believe that Jen was fifty four, and asked if she gets hit on a lot in her office. Jen felt a bit embarrassed at first, but after a few margarita's she began to open up. Jen rarely ever drinks, but for some reason she decided to have a few. After a while Jen began to get a bit giddy, and she loved even more the attention Rick had shown her. She laughed at his humor, and I got to admit I felt a wave of arousal and jealousy come over me watching her react to his every word. I did my best to stay out of their way for the most part and let Jen just enjoy the moment. She really needed this at this point in her life, and she felt a bit down more than usual after turning fifty four just a few weeks earlier. She felt less attractive now than ever, and she knew she wasn't getting any younger.

Rick never back down with his comments, and he continued to praise my wife for how great she had looked. It had been almost two hours later when Rick asked if Jen and I wanted to come over to his place for a nightcap. He had a special bottle of wine he had been saving for a special occasion, and thought tonight would be the perfect opportunity to share it with the both of us.

Jen looked over at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders leaving it up to her. She told him that we would love to come over, and we then followed him back to his place a short time later. When we arrived we took a seat in his living room while he went downstairs to retrieve the bottle of wine.

A few minutes later he returned with three glasses and the wine. He poured each of us a glass and took a seat next to Jen on the couch. He began to praise her once again how great she looked that night, and he wish he could find a woman like her. He played Jen and myself like a well-tuned piano, and I began to see what his ultimate goal was. He wanted nothing more than to fuck Jen that night, and when she stood up in her tight blue dress I instantly noticed Rick's eyes glued to her nice curved ass.

Jen was vulnerable and naïve as was I, and when she got up to use the restroom a few minutes later Rick asked me if I had ever thought about sharing Jen with another man. I told him it had crossed my mind, but that I didn't think I had the balls go through with it. He told me that it would be a great experience for the both of us, and that I would enjoy it more than I had ever thought. He had been with other couples in the past, and said it was some of the best experiences of their lives. I sat there somewhat emotional about it, and Rick had me seriously considering it. Things were happening at a fast pace, and when Jen returned from the restroom a short time later my cock was already throbbing.

Jen once again sat down next to Rick on the couch. She thanked him for having us over, and how nice of a gentleman he was. She told him she couldn't believe it hadn't remarried by now, and that he needed to date more women. Rick played Jen nearly perfectly, and told her some bull on how hard it had been on him since his divorce. He then gave Jen a hug and the two of them embrace for several seconds as I sat across from them. A short time Rick reached over with his arm and placed it harmlessly onto Jen's shoulder. He slowly began to massage her shoulder as Jen sat there and said, "That feels so good!"

He then reached over and gave Jen a gentle kiss on the cheek a few minutes later. Jen sat there quietly and didn't make any attempt to stop his advances. Rick knowing how much she liked it placed his hand down onto Jen's thigh. He now had her right where he had wanted her, and a few minutes later ran his hand up underneath Jen's dress. She quickly felt his hand up against her blue color panties, and her eyes began to shut periodically. Her soft but subtle moans now began to radiate throughout the living room. She felt an instant wave of arousal come over her, and Rick pulled her lips towards his and embraced her with a seductive kiss. It had been a few minutes later when Jen reached over and placed her hand down onto the bulge that filled the front of Rick's pants.

Rick's cock began to instantly swell up, and Jen quickly began to undo the front of his pants. She pulled out his huge cock seconds later that left us both nearly speechless. Rick's cock was quite the specimen, and it had to be easily be in the nine inch range. It easily dwarfed my own cock by several inches, and had surprised Jen by its sheer size. I now knew why the women wanted him so badly, and it wasn't just because of his looks or his tight body.

Jen ran her hand over the shaft of his hardening cock for the next minute or so. She then glanced up at him and moved her head down into his lap. She began to worship his lovely cock as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. A few minutes later she inserted his cock in between her lips. She began to suck hard on his raging cock as she could barely take on half of it. Rick stood there with a smug look on his face as I watched Jen's head bob up and down onto the shaft of his large cock. He continued to look over my way every few seconds wanting to see my reaction to my wife sucking his cock. I felt a bit out of place, and I heard him say to Jen, "That's it baby! Suck that big cock in front of your husband! Show him how much you like sucking my cock!"

He now had control over Jen, and a short time later he pulled her up to her feet. He gave her a long kiss on the lips for several seconds before leading her upstairs to his bedroom. I followed several feet behind each of them, and watched as Rick placed his hand right on my wife's ass.

Once inside his bedroom he immediately began to undress. He had removed all of his clothes as Jen stood there and stared at his pristine body. She then undid her dark blue dressed and let it slip down onto the bedroom floor. She then reached back and unhooked her bra freeing her big lovely tits. She teased him a bit as she slowly worked down her panties only a few feet from where I sat.

The two of them began to embrace once again. Jen now felt his hard cock up against her exposed body, and I sat there with my cock pushing hard against my pants. They kissed and hug for a good few minutes before Rick laid Jen down onto his bed. He crawled over top of her, and he began to suck and lick his way down every inch of her lovely body. When he reached her aroused pussy he began to tease her with his tongue for the next several minutes. He had Jen good and wet, and he moved back on top of her.

"You want me to fuck you in front of your husband?" he asked her.

"Oh god yes! I want you to fuck me!" Jen cried out right in front of me.

He told Jen to relax as he slid his big cock into her swollen pussy. She immediately cried out and told him to take it slowly. Rick for the next several minutes took his time with her as Jen's orgasm slowly began to build. She felt a wave of arousal come over her that she hadn't felt in years, and Rick said to her, "That's it baby! Let yourself go! Tell me how you want to cum on my big cock!"

Jen was now on the verge of a powerful orgasm, and her body began to tighten as her fingernails dug deeply into the skin of Rick's back. Her eyes began to close, and her breaths increase in a rapid pace with every passing second. She no longer could take it, and Rick said to her once again, "That's it baby! Cum all over my big cock! Do it!"

I sat there with mix emotions at that exact moment. Part of me wanted to see her cum hard on his cock, while another part of me wondered if this was going to change our lives forever. I had read many of stories how once a woman had been with a man with a big cock that there is no going back. I guess it didn't really matter any longer at that point, and there was very little I could do about it now. Rick then slid a few more inches of his cock deeply into her. It had been just minutes later when I heard Jen suddenly cry out, "Oh god, I am cumming!"

Jen rarely ever orgasms with my cock inside her, but with Rick's cock she had one of the most prolific orgasms of her adult life. She came extremely hard on his cock, and Rick asked her afterwards if she like it. Jen barely could acknowledge him as she nodded her head in a positive manner. He then rolled Jen over on top of him and pulled her chest down against his. He held tightly onto the cheeks of her lovely ass, and he began to ram several inches of his cock deeply up into her. I watched everything unfold from behind, and I had a good view of his big cock as it slid in and out of my wife's pussy at an alarming rate. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was around the shaft of his big cock.

My cock nearly exploded at that exact moment, and I can't tell you how aroused I was watching him fuck my wife right in front of me. I hadn't been this aroused in a very long time, and I would had done anything at that point if Rick had asked me to. I now knew what it was like to watch Jen get fucked by a dominant man.

It had been only minutes later when Jen once again cried out into another intense orgasm. It shook her body like never before, and left her moaning and crying continuously out. She told Rick how wonderful of a lover he was, and how much she loved his big beautiful cock while I sat there listening to her every word.

It had been shortly after that when Rick had Jen get onto all fours. He made sure to position her head towards where I sat, and he moved in behind Jen's nice round ass. He began to fuck Jen hard once again from behind, and I heard her cry out to him, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Give it to me!"

Jen loved being fucked by his big cock from behind, and he looked over at me with complete confidence and said, "You like watching your wife get fucked from behind?"

He now grabbed the back of her hair raising her head up off the bed. I sat there in almost disbelief, and I heard Jen cry out, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" again and again. She wanted his big cock more than ever now as she felt a massive orgasm building. Rick continued to pound her good and hard for the next several minutes as Jen scream out yet again into another sensational orgasm directly in front of me. Her facial expressions told me everything I needed to know about how powerful her orgasm was.

Her body had weaken to a point that she no longer could stay up on all fours, and Rick immediately stuffed a few pillows underneath her hips for support. He then told Jen to spread her legs even wider apart, and he now held tightly onto the cheeks of her ass with both hands pulling them farther apart. Jen now felt the wrath of his big cock as Rick slammed all nine inches of his cock deeply into her. It opened her up like never before, and I heard Jen cry out into the sheets, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! It is so deep!"

"You want to cum again baby?" Rick asked her a few minutes later.

It set off a chain of events that would possibly change our lives forever as Jen felt another orgasm building. Rick then said to her, "That's it baby! Cum again for your husband!"

Seconds later I heard Rick's big balls slamming into my wife's ass as she screamed wildly out into the sheets. She came hard once again all over Rick's big cock right in front of me seconds later as Rick looked over at me and said, "Oh fuck! I am going to cum all over your wife's ass!"

I now stroke feverishly on my own cock as I felt a powerful wave of adrenalin come over me. The thought of watching another man cum all over Jen's body was way too much for me to handle. A few minutes later I hear Rick grunt loudly out as he pulled his raging hard on from Jen's pussy. I watched as his cum skidded across the cheeks of my wife's lovely ass directly in front of me. I could no longer take it, and I began to cum hard all over myself just seconds later. Rick's big cock now hovered over top of Jen's lifeless body as he had just conquer her. He then got up off the bed and walked directly past me leaving Jen still trembling on the bed.

I looked over at Jen on the bed as she tried to regain her composure. His cum now covered the cheeks of her ass, and I know knew what it felt like to have my wife taken in front of me by a dominant man. I now understood why it is such a turn on for so many husbands out there. I also could see how men out there would love to have been in Rick's position. I never thought in my wildest imagination I would someday be in a position like this.

We left shortly after that, and I noticed a difference in Jen's demeanor over the next few weeks. When I asked Alan about Rick a few days later he told me that he had a reputation with the women, and that he had played around with a few married couples in the past. Alan had no idea that Jen and I were one of them, and I didn't say a word about it to him. He had warn me about him, and I quickly changed the conversation to something else.

I now truly understood the power of another man's cock had on Jen, and especially a man who is very well-endowed. I noticed the other night in the bedroom while making love that Jen desperately tried to pull me deeper inside her. She wanted to cum badly on my smaller cock, but in the end she couldn't. I know she needs his cock more than ever, and just recently I had the urge to let him fuck her again in front of me. I don't know if what I am feeling is normal or not, but the idea of being his cuck seemed to be appealing to me. I can't tell you how aroused I was last time, and wonder what might happen next time around.

I now wonder if we should meet with him again. I still get aroused just thinking about it and I am sure there are plenty of men out there who would love to had been in Rick's position, I guess we will see what happens from here.

milfwife
milfwife
1,415 Followers