Holiday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most of the time. Sometimes he REALLY comes a lot. There are times I still feel it a couple of days later, or I'll stand up and five minutes later there's a white streak right down to my ankles."

"You should have known me 20 years ago, when I was still young," I said.

Eve laughed, then gave me a loving look. "Yeah, those were good days. You really soaked me. I loved it, even if I did need a shower after every time you came in me. You still make a mess out of me." She blew me a kiss. I blew her a kiss back as we looked in each other's eyes. She slowly pulled up and off Bob, a long drool of his come dripping from her pussy and through the slit in her panties. She gathered up what she could, and licked her fingers, then looked at Bob. "You don't do so bad yourself," said Eve, looking at Bob. "I'll be feeling that in the morning."

Bob chuckled. "Well, I was pretty turned on. I've wanted you for a long time."

Meanwhile, Lorraine lifted off me. The result of our coupling was already seeping out of her before she pulled up, and once my cock flopped out of her, there was a flood of our mixed come that spilled from her pussy, dripping onto her legs, my cock and balls and my thighs. She stood up, a little shaky, and we all watched as a long string of sperm hung from her labia, then dropped. "I guess I'll have to get Stanley Steemer in here next week," she said, laughing. She knelt in front of me, pulling me toward the end of the bed. Once I was in front of her, she took my wilting cock in her mouth, licking me til she had cleaned up the sperm that was still seeping from my cockhead. When she was done, she quickly retreated to the bathroom, returning a minute later with a couple of warm washcloths, handing one to Eve, then me. Eve finished up her clean up on Bob, then stood up and started on herself. Lorraine and Bob went into the bathroom and cleaned up while Eve and I did the same on the bed. Lorraine came back out a moment later with a pair of dark red panties, stepping into them as we watched.

"I didn't think I'd need these tonight, but I sure do now!!" she said, a bright smile on her face. My come was still oozing from her pussy as she stepped into her panties, tucking her bush into them, then picked up her gown, stepping into it and tucking her tits back into the halter top. "I hate to fuck and run, but I really should get back out to the party," she said. She kissed me, and then Eve. "Thanks, guys. That was fun." She hugged us both and went back to the party.

Eve cleaned up as best she could, got up off the bed, straightened her dress, tucking her tits back in. She was ready to go. "I'll head back out, too. If we all return at once, it will be a give away we were up to something," she said with a smile. She kissed me. I held her a moment, and she went back outside. I got dressed, tossing the washcloth into the bathroom, and went to the party. It didn't seem like much had changed. People were still talking and dancing. It didn't look like anyone really noticed we were gone almost half an hour.

We left around three, along with two other couples, the last to leave. As the others left, Bob and Lorraine bade us good night, Eve giving Bob a lingering good night kiss, Lorraine doing the same to me. We promised we'd get together again soon, only just as a foursome. On the way home, I asked Eve what she thought of that idea. She looked over at me. "I like it. Bob's an OK guy, and Lorraine is really cool. We're going to lunch next week."

"I see," I said. I wondered what mischief they would be planning. "Planning for our next get together?? You got to her tonight."

Eve laughed. "It was one of those times when you realize that someone else is thinking the same thing you are. We were up at the drink table, and she complimented me on my dress. I said thanks, and Bob seemed to like it, too. She laughed, and said he probably wanted to get inside it. I said, well, maybe you should let him. She gave me this odd look, and said maybe we can all play, and would I mind if you got into her dress. I told her about our plan to sneak a quickie during the party. She thought that was hot, but a four way would be hotter, and that we should find a way to sneak off if we could. When I saw Bob come out of the bathroom, I went down the hall after him. He was only too happy to get me back in the bedroom. That's when you found Lorraine. She already was wise to the plan, so she just brought you back, and the rest is history."

"So who knows what you two will come up with when you get together."

"I don't know," said Eve. "But plan on some fun." She smiled, then leaned over to kiss me. "So, did you enjoy the party??"

"I did. I didn't expect things to play out exactly as they did, but I'd do it again. The switch offs were fun, and it was really intense feeling the difference between you and Lorraine. But watching you with Bob was hot, seeing his thick cock spread you through those panties."

Eve smiled. "Yeah, he was hot, he felt better than I thought he would." She looked at me. "I'm glad we made love before going to the party. He's a bit thicker than you, and I would have had a real time of it getting him in me without you making me all slick inside first. You and Lorraine didn't seem to have a problem getting juiced up. After she came on your face, you looked like a glazed donut!!"

I laughed. "I bet I did. She came like a waterfall. I've never had anyone come so much. At first I thought I made her come so hard, she peed, then I realized it wasn't pee, she was one of those women who get really, really wet when they come. I thought I'd drown!!"

Eve laughed. "You gave as good as you got, though. When you came, I thought, hope you plan on being wet for a few days. He'll soak you."

"I did, too. She was still dripping when she put her panties back on. Bob gave it to you pretty good, didn't he??"

"He did give me a good load. Lorraine said he doesn't always come a lot much any more. I think that may have been one of the reasons she wanted to get with you."

"Bob just turned 60. Guys will not come as much when they get older, though some are affected more than others. He was probably turned on because it was his first time with someone different. That will always get a guy going." I smiled sideways at Eve. "But I'm glad he did you good enough so you enjoyed it."

"He did." Eve looked at me. "But it was nowhere near as much come as you give me," she said, taking my hand and kissing it."

"That's because you always turn me on," I said, pulling her hand to me, kissing it. "Especially in those crotchless panties you have on tonight."

Eve smiled. "With a little luck, you might wake up to me still wearing them."

"With a little luck, you might wake up to find a big cock sticking through the slit in them, spreading you open and giving you your first good soaking of the year."

Eve hugged my arm as I drove, resting her head on my shoulder. I leaned down to kiss the top of her head. "You know that whatever you do on New Year's, you will do the rest of the year, right??"

"Yes, I do," I said as she held on to me. "And I plan on many mornings just like that."

Eve squeezed me tight. "Me too!!" She looked up at me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Eve."

We went home and to bed, she in her panties, me totally nude as we curled up together. In the morning, we started the day exactly as we had described. So far, tradition has been holding up. We'll be going to a lot more parties this year, too.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first part immensely. Nothing hotter than a married couple who love each other. I also found the second part very erotic. Two couples enjoying each in the same room, the switching back and forth was hot as hell. No jealousy, no sneaking around, just enjoyment. Loved this story very much. One of my very favorites. Thanks for sharing . Looking forward to reading more by this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PT. 1 WAS ALRIGHT...

Nothing in it lead me to believe that they were disgustingpieces of shit. Anyone who treats marriage like that are just pathetic, selfish, unloving assholes. Eventually she'll find a bigger, better dick or he'll get a better blowjob from some big tatted sllut and they'll go their different ways. At least I hope that's the way it goes since that's the path of greatest possibility that they've taken.

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
fun is ok.

when two couples hit if off without jealousy and can share mutual pleasure. paradise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
liked the sexy real breasts

It was refreshing and hot to read that the two wives had realistic breasts (Eve having Somewhat saggy B-cups and Lorraine having "hanging breasts.") That realism very much adds to the story erotically. Soft saggy breasts are a lot sexier than high and hard, perky, silly-cone boobs. (and unrealistic on gals past 40) I just wished that you would have spent a lot more text describing those soft saggy/hanging boobies in your story! -talking about how much was showing and peeking out of those little black dresses. I hope you write a follow-up story of when they all get together with just the two couples. Here's a possible plot and I hope you use it: Maybe an informal cookout and the hosting wife (Jane) wears a very bare tank top braless and the guest couple wife (Sue) wears a long sleeved blouse and a bra. Several times throughout the evening, Sue says she wished she'd worn something skimpier, since it was July and a hot humid evening. At her husband's suggestion she unbuttoned a few buttons, and then Jane says, "Oh, that's a good idea. It is pretty warm this evening. Yes, feel free to get more comfortable. Yes, I really mean it." Sue then says, "I've been sweating like crazy all evening. I think I will" and Sue unbuttons a total of four buttons. After Jane and both husbands encourage her, Sue unbuttons her blouse entirely and says "yes, that's much cooler!" A while later, Jane's husband, eyeing Sue's totally exposed semi-sheer bra says, "Jane, it looks like you could have worn the top I suggested after all!" Then Sue says "What's that?" and Jane says "Oh, he's talking about a little top I got in the islands, I thought it might be a little much, but,,,". (Then Jane smiled and looked at Sue's breasts showing through her sheer bra and completely unbuttoned blouse) "But maybe I was wrong about that!" (laughs) "As hot as it is tonight, even this tank top isn't cool enough."Then Sue said, "Don't mind us; wear whatever is most comfortable. Actually, I'd love to see it if you don't mind. We're going to the Caribbean this fall and I'm looking for ideas for new tops to buy." After more encouragement from both husbands. Jane reluctantly goes inside and returns to the patio wearing a very thin sleeveless blouse that ties at the waist and has no buttons, which plainly reveals that her medium sized breasts extend down to within three inches of her navel. Jane is obviously nervous and she mumbles, that she rarely wears it except at beach resorts because it makes her look so saggy, The Sue's husband Frank says, "But you look fabulous in that, and you have a fabulous figure, right Honey." Sue says, "Sure does and that's darling!" Jane's husband John adds, That's I keep telling her!" Sue then says, " I'd love to find a top like that." Jane says, "I'm sure you'd look great in one of these, but you're probably not anywhere near as saggy as me." Frank starts laughing and then bites his tongue. John says, "But Honey, you have a wonderful figure." Sue agrees and Jane says, "That's reassuring, but I still think that sagging this much is too much, and not that attractive.". Sue's husband then says, "Sue, it's still 90 frigging degrees out here. Just be done with it and get rid of that silly bra. I'm sure Jane won't mind, and I'm sure her hubby won't either!"

Sue the shrugged her shoulders and walked a few steps away and turned away from them, the she slipped off her shirt and bra and put her shirt back on. When she started buttoning it back up, Jane laughed and said, "If you button back up, then I'll REALLY feel out of place!" Sue laughed and said O.K. and said, "Honey, would you help me with this?... He's really good at tying my shirt tails in a bow." Frank said sure and tied her shirt in a very loose bow, clear down at her waist. She let out a half-hearted objection, but Jane said, "Hey, it'll be pretty hard for it to be any more revealing than mine!" When Sue finally turned around and rejoined her friends, they could see that Jane wasn't the only gal with low-slung breasts. Even though Sue was smaller breasted than Jane (B-plus instead of C-plus), her breasts hung down just as far. Which made it obvious that hers had to be even saggier than Jane's. Sue laughed and said, "Now you know why I was giggling when you were complaining about your boobs, Jane. Mine have sagged down this far ever since I hit an early menopause at 43)." Frank piped up, "And it made me happy as a clam. They're waaay softer now, much nicer than before." John said, "That's what I keep telling Jane! Yeah, much nicer to hold and play with now that they're softer." Jane said, "Shhh! Too much information, John." and then she laughed. "But he's telling the truth, Sue. When we're alone, he hardly ever leaves them alone these days" It was obvious that Jane had had plenty to drink, the way she was slurring her speech. For the next half hour they all had a fun time chatting and drinking Margaritas. Somehow, the front ties on both gal's tops kept getting looser and looser, probably from their husbands copping feels whenever they could do it halfway discretely. Sue has already had a couple complete nip slips and Jane was getting precariously close to one herself. After a couple more drinks, Sue told her hubby, "Frank you're going to get a crook in that neck of yours if you don't quit trying to trying to peek in Jane's blouse!,,, Frank has been to the chiropractor three times so far this month." John then laughed and looked down at Jane's chest and said, Well, we wouldn't. want to be responsible for causing a debilitating neck injury, would we Honey?" He then reached down and untied Jane's top. Being a little small for her, her top immediately pulled open to her sides and exposed both breasts. Sue stood up and said, "Well!, I've been waiting for something like this all night! I was crazy to wear a long-sleeved blouse on a summer night like this!" Sue then slipped her blouse and put it on the picnic table. Jane left her useless blouse on for the next half hour, until they went inside to play cards. On the way inside, John convinced her to take it off. It was even warmer inside, but at least there weren't any mosquitoes. After a few rounds of cards, which Sue insisted be strip poker so the guys would have to strip too, the guys were also bare chested and Sue was only wearing her pair of sheer blue panties that matched her bra. On the next hand Jane lost her skirt and said to John, "Honey, you know what's next. I dressed that way because you asked." John said, "That's not how I remember it. You asked me if I thought it was O.K. and I said yes, especially on a hot night like this." Sue was feeling brave and said, Maybe this will help," and she slipped off her panties, saying I think we're all getting kinda tired of cards anyways. Jane said, "Guess I don't have any more excuses, and she slipped off her skirt and revealed her bare shaven mound. John then suggested that they all go jump in the pool. They do and now all are naked and end up making out in the pool. The gals end up sitting on the ledge of the pool, getting their pussies licked by their hubbies. After Jane says the only thing better would be to have a fresh Margarita too, both husbands go fetch them, but when. they get back, The hubbies get back in the pool next to the opposite wife, hand them their drink and then start licking their new pussy. Sue says, "I guess wearing a long sleeved blouse on a summer night wasn't such a bad idea after all."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Holiday Party Previous Part
Holiday Party Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
The Party Needs a Stripper Mature wife reluctantly agrees to be a stripper.in Loving Wives
I Did It A husband fulfills a wife's fantasy of multiple men.in Loving Wives
More Stories