Holiday Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

We fucked slowly, carefully, reaching out to each other, kissing, licking, sucking, nipping. Elsa joined us, easing onto the bed in front of us, offering her pussy to Eleni. Our hands and mouths were everywhere. I reached for Hazel, for her breasts and belly. I ran my hand over her pussy, rubbing her clit, finding Bill's cock and then, lower down, Mark's. Hazel was reaching under Eleni for her clit and breasts and pussy, sometimes pushing other hands away, sometimes sharing Eleni with them.

Everything became a blur, a long, sensual, sexy blur as we made love to each other, with each other. We reached out for each others breasts and cocks and pussies and bodies, fucking and sucking, caressing and touching whoever, whatever, we could reach.

And then we were cumming, juices and thick sprays of cum running into mouths and pussies and onto cocks and bodies. I came heavily, my aching balls sending a thick torrent of cum into Eleni's ass, and then as I pulled out over her back. Her own orgasm sent her body into a long drawn out spasm of pleasure as she clung to Elsa, whose fingers by now were embedded deep inside Eleni, whose tongue in turn was driving her lover to her own climax.

Beside us, Hazel's fingers were a blur on her clit as the two cocks continued to fuck her. She sagged back, exhausted, as her climax crashed through her. Mark cried out as his cock plunged one last time into her ass, filling her as Bill pulled his cock out of her pussy to spray his cum onto her breasts and belly. As I watched, I couldn't resist leaning over and sucking the last of his cum from his wilting cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, wearily, we separated, wandering off to one or other of the bathrooms in one's or two's to clean up. I was too exhausted to walk down up the stairs, and called for the lift. Eleni came with me, going up two floors to drop me off before making her way back down to the lower floors. I collapsed on my bed, my mind a blur of images and emotions.

It was mid afternoon when I eventually woke up. I rubbed my eyes, my aching balls quickly reminding me of why I'd slept so late. I took a shower and sat outside on the balcony to cool off. I went down to dinner early, wondering what the night had in store. The restaurant was practically empty -- and there was definitely no Bill or Hazel, no Mark and Elsa, no Eleni.

As I walked out, I saw Eleni walking towards me, looking just perfect, her uniform clinging to her in all the right places. She smiled brightly, before glancing down to check my reaction. She smiled again and took my arm, guiding me towards the lift.

"They've all gone you know," she told me quietly.

I didn't know, but somehow I wasn't surprised.

Eleni spilled into my arms as the lift started to climb up the eight floors towards my room. We kissed easily, and then hungrily, needily. As the lift stopped, Eleni's hand shot out and slammed into one of the buttons.

"We've got two minutes," she told with an amazingly sexy, wanton grin, her hands already tugging at my belt.

I backed her into the corner, pulling her skirt up, gasping as her pussy came into view.

I think that getting back to my room could wait a couple of minutes, don't you??

THE END

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers