Holiday Romance

Story Info
Is this the start of something special?
1.5k words
4.19
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

She sat on the beach with the sea swirling around her feet as the tide came in and out, she thought of what could have been, she had come to the island to get away from everyone and everything back home, she had run away from a wedding that should not have been planned, she sighed it was never meant to be, she placed her head on her knees and while looking out to sea she wondered what was to become of the rest of her life.

A shadow fell across her legs and face, she looked up to see a stranger stood there, a warm smile on his face, he asked her if she was all right and told her he had been watching her for some time from behind, and was wondering if she needed any company as she looked so down, she smiled back at him and tried to get up but stumbled and fell, his arms caught her and she felt the strength in them, she pushed away from him and brushed down her skirt removing the sand that had stuck to it, he stepped back not wanting to scare her, she looked up and said thankyou and smiled once again, and while doing that she thought to her self how attractive he was so dark and handsome, with bright sparkling eyes and a cheeky smile.

She once again smiled and replied with thank you but I think I will be fine, he looked at her in a way that made her realise he had only wanted to help and with that she changed her mind,

“Would you like to walk with me part of the way, I am going to go back for some food,"

He smiled and said yes and they walk next to each other back to the hotel, when they got there she turned towards him and he took her hand, looked into her eyes and asked if she would like to go out that night for a meal and maybe a dance later, she smiled and without thinking said yes, and on that he leaned forward, kissed her on the cheek and walked away saying meet you here at 7pm prompt.

All afternoon she thought about the stranger wondering about him, while trying so hard to find the right clothes to wear, maybe this? She took a red dress out of the closet, she tried it on, yes this was the one a close fitting dress with no back to it and the perfect colour for the evening, with matching shoes and bag she left her room to meet this dark stranger of hers.

It was 6:55pm she had five minuets to spare, as she walked down the path to the meeting place she saw him stood there already waiting, he looked so handsome dressed in black, he looked up and caught her looking at him she blushed and walk up to him, he took her hand and they walked together to the restaurant.

The evening had gone to plan she had had the time of her life, she had eaten and danced and had such a laugh, she had forgotten her worries, it was now midnight and he asked if he could walk her home along the beach, she said yes and they ventured onto the beach.

The moon light was the only light there was and it glowed off the sea, leaving a glistening effect, it was so romantic they stood looking at it for a long time then he turned and looked into her eyes and leaned forward to kiss her, but this time it was on the lips and with a passion she had not felt before.

His tongue explored her mouth, while his hands were on her back she felt weak at the knees and held on tight, as he swept her off her feet and lay her on the sand below the moon light, she looked into his eyes as he lay over her, his hand on her leg and moving up towards her hip, she felt her dress rise as his hand moved up, she kissed him and with her hands started to unbutton his shirt and then to remove it, to reveal his muscular torso which was so darkly tanned, she run her hand over his chest and then round to his back as she felt his weight on her body and he kissed her once again, she felt a tingling in her stomach as his body came so close to hers and as his hand slipped under her dress and down into between her legs.

She raised one leg allowing him access, wanting, needing him to touch her, she could feel the sand still hot from the day on her back and the wetness between her legs, she arched her body and his hand slid up further reaching her panties, he could feel the dampness and he rubbed there, making her back arch as she groaned slightly, his hands then removed her panties to reveal her, he leaned up to look at her body her dress up around her waist and her panties laying on the sand her shoes no longer on her feet and a smile on her face, she moved her hand to his belt and undid it next then his button and his zip then slowly lowered his trousers, she could see his hardness under his shorts and he in return helped her to remove her dress leaving her naked.

He knelt in front of her between her legs and lifted them raising her knees, then slowly ran his hands down her legs to her hips and with his tongue he traced a line down the inside of her leg and to her wetness, his tongue explored her until it found her clit and slowly he teased it sucking on it till it was hard and swollen and then with his fingers explored the rest of her, she could not contain herself her body all tense and shaking, his touch was unbelievable, his fingers inside her moving in and out and his tongue licking, with his mouth sucking on her she let out a groan, followed by a moan and he looked up at her with that cheeky grin on his face, the one that she had learnt to love during there time together.

Her hands now on his head running her fingers through his hair, his fingers still moving in and out of her finger fucking her, his tongue now moving up her body, up her stomach and to her belly button, he licks at it and she groans again as he moves up to her breast, making circular movements with his tongue around the nipples, his hands now cupping her breasts squeezing them gently and pinching her nipples, she looks down at him as his mouth moves up, she is kissing him tasting her own juices, the kiss is so erotic tongues entwined and his hands all over her body.

She rolls him over and she is now on top and in total charge, she wants him to feel the pleasure he has given to her, she kisses his chest and slowly moves her kisses down his body, while he positions him self back into the warmth on her pussy, still licking and sucking and finger fucking, her mouth opens and her tongue tastes his flesh, she can taste the salt on his body from the head of the moment, her tongue moves down to his shorts and her hands push them down, her mouth now above his swollen cock.

She tastes it with the tip of her tongue and he groans, she smiles and does it again, she loves the reaction and starts to tease it with her tongue, licking it and tasting it then taking it deep into her mouth and sucking on it, feeling it pulsate and throb, her hand holding the base of it slowly moving her hand up and down in time with her mouth sucking it, rubbing it and most of all loving it.

Releasing it from the grip of her mouth she run her tongue up his torso and as she did this he released his grip on her, slowly their bodies turned to meet each other, the touch of her hands on his body made him feel a sensation run up through his body and his hardness throbbed even more, her body starting to ache uncontrollable, he rolled her over onto her back and kisses her breast circling his tongue around her nipple.

Slowly he pushed his hand down once again, down to her legs opening them up allowing himself to be there right in between her and then he gently allowed himself to enter her, his manhood sliding into her wetness, her back arching and her body tingling with desire and want, they start a rhythm moving together hips grinding rubbing together, bodies sweating kissing tongue entwined in a passion so strong.

Faster and faster, harder and harder till they can no longer take it, their bodies explode her hands gripping his back and his hands gripping her hair holding it tight, their bodies stiffening and then shaking as together they reach the point of no return, oh bodies jerking together they cum holding on tight, kissing and most of all looking into the eyes of each other, is this the picture of things to come? She thinks yes as she smiles and says take me again.

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers