Holiday Romance

Story Info
We fall in love during the holidays.
4.5k words
4.39
18.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry for the Christmas holiday contest. Hope you all enjoy it.

*

She was beside me, using one of the rowers in the gym. Her name is Jully and we've been friends since high school. It was only recently that we began working out together. Though it was December, she still had a remarkable tan. Her dark brown hair was tied in a ponytail. I still remember when it was black. She dyed it a few times but seemed to prefer brown hair. I knew few girls like her: incredibly beautiful but intelligent and compassionate. She was never a shallow person nor does she even care for the things that other 20 year olds are supposed to like. Jully hates clubbing and the fake relationship nonsense that seemed popular among others our age.

Jully was currently single by will. She had been hurt and was tired of the games and the lies. I don't know why any man would want to treat her like that. This girl was remarkable and such a great friend. Most men probably desire her for her body. She is toned with large breasts, long legs and what I know some would describe as the "perfect ass." I valued her more for her intelligence and compassion. Sure, like all men I cannot deny her beauty but what good is beauty if you can never have meaningful conversations? Even now I was looking at her, admiring her tanned skin, full pink lips and her body(especially in her tight workout clothes).

But what I really valued were our conversations and her being there if I needed her. I went back to focusing on my own exercise as I pulled on the handle to lift a stack of weighted steel plates. While Jully usually preferred gyms like GoodLife Fitness(yet ironically hating trendy things like Forever 21 or whatever was popular), I had convinced her to try the modest gym close to my apartment. It offered everything you needed for a $5 drop-in fee. Situated above a pharmacy, it offered a view to the intersection below as well as the park across the street by the river. That park spanned a few kilometers and was quite scenic in winter.

An hour later and we were finished our morning workout. Jully went to change and shower, as did I. Finishing first, I stood waiting by the entrance. Jully joined me a few moments later. Her hair hung down and was wet, which meant the cold would have its way with it. Of course my hair was subject to potentially becoming ice too as it was as long as hers. Leaving the gym, Jully and I walked down the street until we reached Second Cup. Once inside, she ordered coffee and I took hot chocolate. We sat by the window at the front of the store. The view was nice here too. It was just off a busy street but the one we were situated one saw little traffic.

The street led up to a quiet neighbourhood with nice houses. It was a neighbourhood for people with high income though I myself lived in it, just not so far to cause the rent to be high. It was nice, especially in winter. I watched the gentle snow fall for awhile before turning my attention to Jully.

"Have you finished all your Christmas shopping?" I asked.

"Just about," Jully replied. "What about you?"

I shrugged slightly. "I don't have many people to shop for so it was easy enough."

"True. Have any plans for Christmas?" she asked.

"I don't know. It will probably just be myself. I live alone now and the few people I can actually call my friends all have people to be with. I am...used to being alone," I answered.

I felt Jully's hand on mine; reassuring. She knew I would sink into depression every so often. Part of why she invited me to do things with her. Jully offered me one of her wonderful smiles. The table we sat by had one large circular seat, like a corner booth at certain restaurants. I shifted closer to her, so that she may better chase away my depression. It wasn't fair for her to have to do so but if she wanted to I guess it was alright. Overall I couldn't understand why she tolerated being with me. She was just a good friend and was supportive.

"You sure you want to come to my place and keep hanging out"? I asked, drinking my hot chocolate.

"Mmhmm. I have nothing else to do. And besides, you already said yes," Jully replied.

"Good point. Well then, we can go as soon as you're done. It isn't far so we won't freeze too much," I said.

We left the Second Cup and walked up the street. It sloped upward as it was situated on a hill but we turned down a side street that was level. In actuality it wasn't all that cold. Nowhere near as cold as it could get. The temperature was still into the negatives and the snow was everywhere which meant a perfect white Christmas. As we walked I noticed again that Jully and I were close in height. She was 5'8" or 5'9" and I was about 6'2". It made me think it would be easy to kiss her. Of course, chances of that happening were probably lower than the temperature.

My apartment was in a well-appointed building. I was on the third floor so we climbed the stairs and made it to my door. I unlocked it and let Jully enter first. The place was fairly nice and decently spacious. A lot of natural light came in from the windows in the living room. Jully removed her coat, boots and gloves and was checking out my Christmas tree. The tree occupied a corner and was rather shiny with all the decorations.

"You did this yourself?" she inquired.

"Yes. It took a couple of hours. I had to rearrange the decorations to prevent an imbalance. But it's done," I answered.

"I like it. I like your place too," Jully said.

"Thank you. Make yourself at home. I will start on lunch. Nothing fancy I'm afraid. While I can cook, I only really know basic things," I explained.

"Okay," she replied.

When I came back into the living room, Jully was sitting on the couch with her legs up. Her socks were on the floor and out of the way. In her hand was a glass of wine. I did not drink myself but occasionally I had a bottle around for friends. She had also set up a movie for us to watch, "The Santa Claus" with Tim Allen. I sat on the other end of the couch. It was large enough so that there was space between us. I wasn't shy or anything, I just wanted Jully to have room. She made no comment and simply hit play. I found myself hoping I didn't upset her by not sitting closer.

During the movie my attention was on other things. I would watch the movie, stare at the snow falling outside the window and occasionally look at Jully. I couldn't understand why she was here. Did she really like my company? Other questions came to mind and my social insecurities made themselves known to be present at the moment. That wasn't good. Fortunately after 40 minutes I was able to go to the kitchen. This provided a temporary reprieve from the insecurity but mainly it was because the Delissio pizza I put in the oven was done. Contemplating what it meant to be feeling something associated with my depression when next to Jully, I brought our plates into the living room. She thanked me and we ate in silence, watching the rest of the movie.

After we finished the movie, I brought our plates back to the kitchen. When I came back, Jully was holding a blanket taken from my room.

"I hope you don't mind but I thought we could use this," she said.

"We?" I asked. A normal person would have seen the obvious. I did not think it would ever happen.

"Lay down," Jully said gently.

I laid on the couch and Jully put the blanket over me. Then she laid down next to me and we were cuddling together.

"Is this okay?" she asked softly.

"Yes..." I replied.

Jully kissed my forehead and hit play for the second Santa Claus movie. Her lips on my skin sent a sensation through me. It did not last as I forced myself to relax. Telling myself it was a one-time occurrence, I nevertheless nestled closer to her. Physical contact was important for depressed people. I needed to be close to her so she could keep the demons away. They would be back in force once she left but for now I could cease the battle against them. At some point during the movie I had ended up with my head resting on her breast. As soon as I realized this I moved to correct this potentially fatal error.

"Don't worry," Jully whispered. "It's okay, really."

I looked into her rich brown eyes as if searching for additional reassurance or something. Jully smiled warmly and made a "come hither" gesture with her finger. I moved closer and she held me tightly. And then...we kissed. It was soft, slow, sensual. Her lips on mine sent a wave of warmth through me. It ignited feelings for her that transcended friendship. My logical mind would deny this as being a one-time thing but logic was lost in her warmth. I had been with a few girls but never felt anything like this. We kissed each other repeatedly for several minutes before settling back on the couch.

After we finished the third Santa Claus movie it was late afternoon. The sky had already darkened so I got up to turn on the light.

"Turn on the Christmas lights," Jully suggested.

I complied and plugged the lights on. The living room was lit by the tree and it provided decent visibility as well as ambience. Snow still fell outside and I was thinking Jully would have to leave soon to avoid much trouble from the snow slowing down buses. Not to mention walking to bus stops. Before I could say this, Jully spoke first.

"Is that Chinese restaurant we passed on the way here open?" she inquired.

"Given that is not a Tuesday and it is after 4, yes," I replied.

"Good."

I handed Jully a menu and waited as she read it. The thoughts that had been going through my mind returned. Most important among them: why had she kissed me? She couldn't possibly want to be in a relationship with me. And I surely couldn't just ask her outright. The best thing would be to just wait it out. Make no presumptions. Jully broke through my thoughts again, which was just as well since the depressing thoughts were creeping back. I ordered dinner for us and joined my friend on the couch. She leaned against me, nestling close. Instinct compelled me to hold her. I gave in, wrapping my arms around Jully and held her tight. She sighed contently.

We stayed like that for a long time. Little was said between us. It was as if this moment was too precious or wonderful to disturb. For 45 minutes anyway. There was a knock at the door. Jully got up and padded across the room to answer. I followed and she handed me the large paper bag with the food in it. Before I could protest, Jully paid the delivery man. I sighed slightly and went back to the couch. Removing the food containers, I put them on the table.

"I would've paid," I said when Jully joined me.

"Don't worry about it. But if it'll make you feel better you can always cook for me," Jully replied sweetly.

"I would be glad to whenever you wish."

"Christmas. I'll come over and you can cook for us," Jully decided.

"Very well."

When we were finished eating dinner, I cleared away everything. Outside it was very dark and the snow continued. I knew Jully lived far from here and with all that snow and the cold....there was no question about what to do.

"I can't let you go out tonight. I'd much rather you were safe," I said to Jully.

"Then I can stay?" she asked.

"Yes. I will make up the other bedroom for you. Or you can just take my bed and I'll sleep here on the--" Jully cut me off with her finger on my lips.

Shaking her head and smiling gently, she grabbed the blanket off the couch. Motioning for me to follow, she walked towards my room. When we were both standing before my bed, Jully flicked on the lamp on my nightstand then closed the door. I looked at her questioningly but no explanation was forthcoming. Instead, this beautiful girl pulled off her sweater and let it fall to the floor. Her bra came off next, followed by her jeans and panties. No words could be summoned to my lips. She was beauty incarnate. Her large breasts, perky pink nipples tight stomach, long toned legs and perfectly shaved beautiful pussy were on display for me of all people.

Taking advantage of my shock, Jully began to undress me as well. She was met with no resistance and soon I was naked too. I was not huge and muscular, rather more of an athletic build with well defined muscles. My cock stood at attention while I still struggled for words. Jully ran her hand down my chest and abs then wrapped both arms around my neck. My hands found their way to her hips and I held her. We kissed deeply and passionately. Then she detached herself from me and laid down on my bed.

"Make love to me however you wish. I am yours," she whispered.

Inhibitions were lost as I surrendered to my feelings for her. Apparently her invitation was all I needed. Joining Jully on the bed, I kissed her again and she returned it eagerly. I planted kisses along her neck then sucked on it. She sighed softly as my attention to her neck continued and my hand explored the softness of one of her legs. Grabbing her waist, I turned Jully over. My tongue flicked over her ear and I nibbled softly on it. Then I kissed along her shoulder before licking up and down her back. Guiding Jully up to her hands and knees, I squeezed her soft, fair-sized ass. She gasped a little then sighed happily when my cock pushed into her ass.

Humping her steadily, I began to wonder what this meant. I knew Jully wasn't the type of girl that had sex with guys with no reason. But what was the reason here? She also wasn't the kind of person who would offer sex as a temporary way to make her partner feel better. It was a mystery what her motive was. That or I couldn't see the obvious. Whatever it was, I put these thoughts aside. Focusing on Jully's pleasure was more important. I hadn't stopped humping her at least, which would have been awkward. What an inopportune time for those thoughts to have wandered in.

Pushing my cock in further, I began humping harder. Jully moaned in response, which was encouraging. Without losing my rhythm I moved a hand to her pussy and rubbed it. This prompted another moan and a gasp when I slipped two fingers inside. Still humping her ass, I thrust my fingers inside her rapidly, occasionally stopping to bend my fingers repeatedly, releasing a small scream of pleasure from Jully's lips. Between my cock and my fingers, I eventually managed to make her cum. Just before she finished, I ejaculated, my semen shooting into her ass.

Pulling out and turning her onto her back, I positioned myself astride her body and started thrusting my cock between her large breasts. Jully smiled and pressed her breasts against either side of my cock. As I continued, she kept squeezing her lovely breasts but she would press them back against my cock each time. Eventually she saw fit to lick the head of my cock. It didn't interrupt my thrusting but it was somewhat distracting. After awhile of this I ejaculated, shooting semen all over Jully's breasts.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Licking up as much as she could, Jully let the remaining semen stay there. I offered to clean it up but she said it was fine. Pulling me down, Jully kissed me deeply. I kissed back and for a few minutes we were locked in a passionate make-out session. Caressing her face, I pushed my wet cock into her equally wet pussy. Grabbing her hips, I held tightly. Jully wrapped her long, sexy legs around my waist and we were locked in the throes of our increasing passions. I thrust hard as my cock rubbed against Jully's clit with every movement. She moaned loudly and thrust her hips in rhythm with mine. Her pussy pushed against my cock and soon I was fully buried inside her.

As we were lost in the absolute pleasure of being with one another, our lovemaking progressed to something rather wild. We thrust against each other hard, getting faster and faster. Our bodies were shining from perspiration. It was already warm in the apartment and we were making things quite hot. I managed to force my cock deeper into Jully's pussy, slightly tearing the walls with my excessively hard thrusts. She screamed and soon her pussy contracted around my cock. Jully came quite hard. I followed suit, shooting semen far into her pussy. She gasped heavily and released her legs from my waist. I pulled out and she pushed me onto my back.

Smiling, Jully grabbed my wet cock and began stroking it. Lowering herself, her mouth closed around the head. She simultaneously stroked and sucked my cock slowly. Her soft, full lips were wonderful, as was her hand working the base. I sighed in pleasure as Jully continued. Removing her hand, she took my whole cock in her mouth and sucked hard. Her head bobbed up and down as she did this. Releasing my cock after several minutes, she licked from the base to the head. Her tongue swirled around the tip, dancing rapidly over it. Taking it back into her mouth, she brought me off and I filled her mouth with semen, which she immediately swallowed.

With our lovemaking finally concluded, we laid down together. Our bodies were pressed together and we held each other tightly. Jully reached over me and flicked off the lamp. She pulled the blankets over us and was soon asleep. I caressed her face softly and lightly kissed her lips. Sleep was longer coming for me. I was plagued by a sudden return of depression, as well as regret over what Jully and I did. Finally I drifted off to an uncomforting sleep.

When morning came I was awake first. Always was an early riser. I carefully removed myself from Jully's arms and showered. Then I came back and dressed silently. This done, I walked into the living room to be miserable and alone with the uncomforting thoughts I knew so well. I was so absorbed with self-loathing that I did not notice Jully come into the room sometime later. She wore her sweater and bra underneath(one of the straps was visible, otherwise it would have been a guess) and her panties. She sat next to me and took my hands in hers.

"What's wrong?" Jully asked.

"Many things. The depression is back despite your presence. Perhaps that is not so surprising though. I am regretful for what we did as well," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I know that you have been single for a couple of years now. I'm not sure why we ended up having sex, let alone kissing and sleeping together. It seems you had it planned but for what reason I don't know," I replied.

"I love you, that's why. All the time we've known each other, you're the only man that never expected sex from me. You never presumed our relationship was anything more than it was. And I know you besides that. You're kind and wonderful and so many things, all of them good. I also know your depression and that you could use someone's love to help you. I want to be that girl," Jully explained.

"I...have feelings for you too. A love developed during those days in high school but I always kept it to myself because I thought nothing would ever come of it," I confessed.

"Well now there can be something between us if you want. I love you," she said.

I hugged Jully tight and kissed her softly. "I love you too.".

For awhile we were together. Jully sat at one end of the couch. I laid across it, my head in her lap. She stroked my hair until she sighed softly.

"I have to go home soon. For a few days. Will you be okay alone?" Jully asked me.

"I should manage," I said slowly.

"Okay....I hope you will be. I'll be back on Christmas. Then we can be together for a few days. Later I can get things ready to move in with you," Jully replied.

She went to take a shower and get fully dressed. When she came back into the living room she found me waiting, dressed to go outside. Favouring me with a smile, Jully pulled on her coat and boots. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail like it was the other morning. I took her gym bag and carried it to the bus stop for her. As we waited, we talked about our life together and things we would do this winter after Christmas. I couldn't think of anything I had looked forward to more than being with her again. The bus came and I handed Jully her gym bag. I was reluctant to be apart from her but there was nothing to be done about it.

12