Holiday Romances Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, if that was the case in partner sharing, the girls wouldn't get the chance to explore each other as they try to resurrect the men's ardour, would they?. And Angetta and I might not have so avidly sucked each other's nipples, chewed the rubbery buds and licked the pimpled areola. We may not have let our bi tendencies and needs escalate to strong lesbian lovemaking levels. We may not have kissed deeply as we both slid straightened fingers into each other and fucked that way. Our heads might not have travelled down the other's body, they may not have strayed between thighs that opened willingly and invitingly and we may not have tasted the free-flowing juices of our 'special friend.'

No, if the men did recover quickly, then the beautiful Angetta and I may never have made such compelling love, may not have had such inhibited sex and we may not have fucked each other quite so wonderfully and frequently as we did over the next few days.

As men recover at different paces, not all four of us were sometimes ready to participate a third time in one session.

One time it was Sten, so Angetta and I shared my husband. Was that an amazing crack? Holding his cock as he eased into my friend was probably the most amazingly erotic gesture I had ever done and certainly was one of the sexiest sights I had witnessed.

The three-way sex was also special. Kissing first my husband then my bi lover as he shagged her and they both caressed me was awesome. But then, so was having Sten shag me with Angetta holding me and sucking my breasts as I sucked hers.

It wasn't just female/female/male three-way sex either. Twice I had both Sten and Kevin not, I hasten to add anally, that didn't feature, well not as penile penetration at least, during the time we were there. I was surprised the first time when Angetta's and my, fairly extended, probably nearly an hour's, lovemaking had aroused the two guys. They joined us on the bed, but then I heard Kevin saying.

"What's the matter Angetta?"

"I think I'll just sit this one out." She replied.

"You ok?" My husband asked, showing rather more concern for her sexual well-being than he often did to mine although, I have to admit since Crete generally and here in Finland in particular, he was much more sexually considerate than he had ever been before. The Finnish way of life affecting him perhaps?

Angetta beamed a broad smile at us all.

"Yes I'm fine thanks, but I think I will just sit and watch and give vent to my voyeuristic desires."

So, once more, yet another new experience. It was weirdly wonderful and eerily erotic to be sucking a man's dick as his wife watched us, while my husband fucked me.

Pretty much every combination of two women and two men having sex were enacted out over the next few days and it was truly incredible.

Waiting now, as Kevin and I are, for our 'special friends' to arrange their visit to London, we still aren't sure whether our times in Crete and Finland were holiday romances or the start of a completely different way of life.

Maybe we will find out soon when Sten and Angetta come and stay with us in England.