Holiday Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Kate let out a pained yelp and flinched, but Laura continued to push until she was in past the second knuckle. She explored Kate’s virgin hole, letting her finger worm its way deep inside Kate while Kate squirmed to get away from it. Laura stopped rubbing and gripped Kate’s clit firmly between two fingers, pinching as she started to pump her finger in and out of Kate’s ass. Kate gasped and slumped against the table, her rock hard nipples digging into the cushion of the examination table.

Again Laura worked a second finger into Kate, only this time Kate leaned into it and spreaded herself unbidden. Laura proved to be very good at manipulating her, bringing her repeatedly to the edge of climax and then letting her back off until juice ran down the inside of her thighs.

The third finger forced another moan out of Kate that seemed almost animal. By then, the initial pain had actually given way to a pleasure that Kate would have been hard put to describe. All she knew was that with three fingers buried in her ass she felt so full that every nerve in her body tingled.

“How’s the ‘search’ going, Ms. King?” a familiar voice asked from the head of the table. Kate looked up and what she saw caused her to squeeze squeezed down on the fingers in her ass in surprise; it was Tom!

“What are YOU doing here?” she panted.

“Lieutenant Cahill is in charge security,” Laura answered for him.

LIEUTENANT Cahill? He was a policeman? Now Kate’s head really WAS spinning.

“I don’t understand,” she stuttered. “When he bumped into me earlier, I thought…” her voice trailed off as realization dawned on her. She wanted to push herself up, to confront him, but the sensations in her groin made that all but impossible.

“Why?” she croaked, her voice hoarse from moaning.

“Why not?” he responded. “It’s kind of a tradition here at the store. Why should shoppers be the only ones that enjoy themselves on ‘Black Friday’?” He moved around to join Laura down by her ass.

“So I’m not really in any trouble?” she gasped, a sense of amazement mixing with the arousal.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that,” he teased, and she heard the distinctive sound of a zipper being opened.

A few moments later Laura removed all her fingers and Kate whimpered pathetically. But then rough hands settled on her hips and something warm and thick parted her pussy lips, sliding along the opening but stopping just short of entering. She tried to grind against it, to work it in, but it just continued to tease her until it was coated with her juice. Then, just as abruptly, it disappeared.

She turned and saw that Tom was leaning against the desk, naked. From the looks of things, he’d probably been a jock when he was younger, but his best days were behind him. He still had a barrel chest, and his legs looked strong and powerful, but his middle had expanded considerably and the hair on his chest and arms was flecked with grey. However, between his legs hung a nice sized cock, with a thick mushroom head and large, swollen balls; and right now, it was pointing right at her, throbbing noticeably and still glistening with her moisture.

“Come here,” he commanded.

Kate slid off the table ass first and did as she was told.

“Now that you know our little game, you get a choice,” he said mysteriously.

“What kind of choice?” she asked.

“Collect your things and leave,” he said simply.

“Or?”

He met her gaze. “Prove that you’d rather stay.”

She started to ask how she was supposed to do that, but then realized that the answer was staring her in the face - so to speak. Hesitantly, she reached toward his pulsing cock, but he batted her hand away gently.

“Not that way,” he chided. “Get on your knees.”

When she was down he grabbed a fistful of her hair and tilted her head back. Using his other hand, he traced his cock over her upturned face, letting it come to rest on her lips. When she didn’t respond, he thumped it gently against her closed mouth until she stuck out her tongue. She tasted herself on him and was surprised to find that she liked it. She licked a little more off, which Tom decided was her way of asking him to feed her his cock, so he did. She sucked on it hard, gagging as he pressed her nose into his pubic hair. He started fucking her face slowly, forcing her to let his cock slide down her throat.

Laura joined them, pressing her naked body against Kate’s back as she reached around and teased Kate’s nipples. The rubber gloves were gone, but like before, Laura’s talented fingers found ways to send pleasant jolts through her body, and Kate was so aroused now that she soon found that she was sitting in a small puddle; from the warm wetness pressed against her ass, she suspected that Laura might be as well. The thought made her moan.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Tom grunted, pulling his cock free. Laura released her throbbing nipples, allowing her to fall forward. Then she scooted around and pushed her pussy in Kate’s face. The smell of the woman’s sex filled her nose, making her feel lightheaded.

“Go on – you need to prove to Laura that you want to stay too,” Tom demanded.

Up until now, Kate had had a pretty plain vanilla sex life; she’d never even seen a dirty movie. Now, not only had she just sucked a total stranger’s cock, but she was also being encouraged to lick another woman’s pussy.

Realizing that she needed some encouragement, Tom began sliding his cock between her parted pussy lips again. In no time she started dripping, and the act of pushing down and trying to grab it just made it slicker. He teased her, holding her still and putting it where he wanted. This time when he pulled away she thought he was punishing her for her reluctance, so she leaned forward and gently licked one of Laura’s shaved, swollen pussy lips. Laura’s thigh muscles strained and she bucked, surprised and excited by Kate’s capitulation.

Kate followed the first lick with a longer one that ran the length of Laura’s slit. Laura arched her back and, with surprising speed, grabbed Kate’s head with both hands and pulled it between her legs. Kate opened her mouth in shock and protest, scraping he upper teeth against Laura’s rock hard clit, and the other woman groaned with pleasure. Instinctively, Kate drew the hard nub between her teeth and chewed gently, teasing it with her tongue as she bit down, earning and even more enthusiastically vocal response from Laura.

While Kate was distracted, Tom pressed his throbbing cock head, now leaking a generous amount of precum, against her sore, abused asshole. Before she could react or even choke out a strangled plea for mercy he was entered her. The resulting scream seemed to shake the walls and rattle the door.

“It’s alright,” he soothed, patting her back. “It just hurts for a minute.”

Her breathing came in short, fast bursts, and for a while it sounded like she might hyperventilate. He slid his cock in deeper, until his balls grazed her ass cheeks, and she whimpered softly. Then he withdrew until just the swollen head was still lodged in her ass. He repeated this several times, letting Kate gradually get used to the invasion, and eventually she started to try to push back, meeting his thrusts. She gobbled Laura’s pussy noisily, trying to stick her tongue in as deep as Tom was ramming his cock in. He grabbed hold of her hips as he increased his speed, slamming into her harder, making her cry out. She’s begun finger fucking Laura as well, jamming her finger in and out while she used her teeth to tug on the woman’s clit, and Laura was now pounding her fists rapidly against the floor.

About this time a strange thing happened. Deep in her groin, in the place where her orgasms usually started, she felt a stirring. Not the normal kind, which if pressed she’d have described as a faint itch that built quickly to a roaring explosion that made her ears ring; this feeling was different – more like a warm glow. With each thrust in her ass the warmth spread until pretty soon it had swallowed her whole body.

She opened her mouth to beg him to stop – she needed a chance to figure out what was happening to her - but no sound came out. Then, the tips of her nipples and the head of her clit started to tingle – no, vibrate - and suddenly it felt like they were on fire. She squirmed, working the cock even deeper into her ass, and let her chest drop to the floor – pressing her engorged nipples against the tight weave of the carpet. This caused her back to arch and she gripped the cock in her ass so tightly she was surprised it didn’t break off. Her body started to shake violently and a moan rose from her throat as the most intense wave of feeling that she’d ever felt tore through her body. Tom held on tightly, riding it out as she gasped for breath under him, concussive waves of pleasure wracking her body. When they finally stopped he let go of her hips and she slumped to the ground, his still erect member coming loose from her ass with a “pop”.

Wordlessly Tom stood up and stepped over Kate. He reached down and scooped Laura up. Taking her over to the examination table, he positioned her on the edge, laying back, with her ankles on his shoulder. With a growl he drove his cock between her legs and her head thrashed from side to side as she struggled to take all of him. The scene would have been comical if it hadn’t been so sexually raw. Here was this middle aged man, with his farmer’s tan and his fat flabby ass, fucking a muscular, model thin young woman who was acting like he had invented the sex act.

She yelled at him to fuck harder, digging her short nails into his arms as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. Spit flew from her mouth as he slammed into her and her toes curled and uncurled every time his cock struck some sensitive spot inside her.

He shook her hands off viciously, reached down, and grabbed Laura’s puffy, light brown nipples. He twisted them roughly and she convulsed, causing the table to rattle with the sheer force of her climax.

Freeing himself he padded back over to Kate and pulled her to her feet. He led her over to the wall, which she now saw was translucent. On the other side of it sat Ben, facing them, a placid look on his face. Panicked, she tried to turn and run but he held in place by her shoulders.

“Relax,” Tom whispered. “He can’t see or hear you.”

“Really?” she asked disbelieving.

“Really. He’s sitting in one of the observation suites. We can see every move he makes, but we might as well be on another planet as far as he’s concerned.” He banged his fist against the wall. “This is almost a foot thick. He’d have a better chance seeing through cement.”

It felt strange standing here, naked, another man’s cock pressed against her, and there was her husband sitting a few feet away plain as day. She could swear he was staring right at her, but instead of feeling any shame it was making her even wetter. .


“Show him how it’s done,” she encouraged, pushing back against Tom. She didn’t have to say it twice.

His cock found familiar ground between her legs, only this time there was no teasing. Gone was the playfulness and the patience - he hadn’t come yet and his own need was building. He jabbed his cock in, forcing her wide, while she braced herself against the glass wall and stared into her husband’s eyes. Tom slapped her ass hard, the blows ringing loudly, and Kate’s head lolled back. The itch had started almost immediately, the one she was used to, and she knew it wouldn’t be long before she had relief.

Laura slid under them and returned Kate’s earlier kindness, sucking Kate’s clit between her teeth. Kate wanted to grab Laura’s head and urge her to bite harder but she was afraid that if she let go of the wall she’d lose her balance.

His orgasm near, Tim stopped spanking Kate’s ass and forced a meaty finger into her upturned, still gaping asshole. Although smaller than his cock, it was big enough to start Kate trembling. When he added a second finger Kate’s mouth went slack. The warmth returned and joined the itch, and it was all Kate could do to keep from passing out.

Suddenly Tim roared and let go a flood of cum that succeeded in setting Kate off as well. As it broke free it felt like her body was being torn apart, the stimulation so overwhelming that she finally DID pass out. When she roused, Laura was lovingly lapping her pussy, cleaning up the cum and the juice with her tongue. She came one final time, then wobbled unsteadily over to the examination table and collected her belongings. She got herself together as best she could; Tim was already dressed, and Laura made herself presentable with practiced ease.

She followed Tim and Laura out into the waiting area where Ben sat, struggling to act natural and not give away the fact that she felt like she’d been ridden by a bull. Ben was still staring fixedly at the wall, and curious, she followed his gaze.

There, just below the spot where her face probably had been on the other side, was a 30” flat screen monitor. No wonder he’d looked so intent – he’d been watching the game!

“Mr. Jenkins,” Tim said officiously, “I’m so sorry for your inconvenience.”

“Hey,” Ben said. “You’re the guy from the register line.”

Tim tipped his head. “Yes sir. Tim Cahill; I’m head of security here.”

“Head of security,” Ben repeated uneasily. “What the hell is going on here?”

Tim shuffled back and forth uncomfortably, as if he was about to air dirty laundry. “I’m afraid there’s been a terrible mistake. Our equipment had a severe malfunction, and unfortunately it took us some time to straighten it out. But your wife here was very accommodating, and in the end, we got to the bottom of things.”

He reached into his jacket pocket and withdrew an envelope. He handed it to Ben and motioned for him to open it.

“I realize that it’s not much, but I hope you’ll accept this as proof that we take mistakes like this very seriously.”

Ben pulled out a stack of papers and showed them to Kate. Fanning them out, there had to be at least $1,000 in store gift certificates. Ben let out a low whistle.

“Damn baby,” he laughed. “You ought to get stopped by security here more often.”

*******

Disclaimer:

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead.

It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further!

By reading it, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older.

You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

12