Holiday Surprises Ch. 04

Story Info
Ann drives stick on the way to her parent's house.
1.6k words
4.33
28k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 01/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting changed to head over to Ann's folk's house, I sat down in the T.V. room. She was busy finishing up in the bathroom. I killed time by watching some Christmas Day football on the television downstairs. Ann had picked out clothes for me to wear again; a green sweater, khaki colored Dockers, and loafers, I hated the sweater, but she again left underwear out of the equation, so I figured, whatever she had planned would be worth the trouble of being her little 'Ken" doll again today.

"Well, what do you think?" I heard her sweet voice behind me.

I turned around to look, she looked fantastic as usual. First I noticed she was still wearing the ear rings I had just given her this morning. Her hair was down now, her gorgeous auburn locks framing her face. She had on a white suit jacket, buttoning in the front, green silk camisole behind it, a white skirt that matched the jacket, and finishing off her legs were a pair of white, 3 inch heels, 'something mildly sensible for 'mom's' house' I thought to myself. She spun around, I couldn't see any trace of a panty line through the skirt, so either she was commando like me or had on a tiny thong that I couldn't see at all.

"You look, amazing.......as usual!" I cheerfully remarked.

She walked towards me and I stood and embraced her, she smelled fantastic too.

"Let's get going, you know how my Mom is about being on-time!" she said to me, rolling her eyes. Her parents always was anal about our time of arrival, come to think of it, you could set your watch by their daily activities.

I just smiled, patted her on the ass and made my way to the front door. She stopped to pick up the gifts for her parents and siblings, and their kids; then followed me out the door and into her car.

She tossed me the keys so I could drive. I love driving her car. It was definitely Ann, a BMW M3 convertible, bright red, with white leather interior. A complete change from my pickup, it was fast, sleek, and cornered like it was on rails. I put the top down as it was a warm desert Christmas Day, and I pulled out of the driveway, obnoxiously accelerating the 300+ horses out of the street and began our 30 minute commute to her folk's house.

She kept flipping the visor down to look in the mirror and played with her earrings as we drove, the wind gently licking at her hair. She giggled and leaned over to me several times during the drive, telling me how much she loved them.

I just smiled and drove entirely too fast, tearing down the carpool lane at over 85mph, taking advantage of the complete lack of traffic.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was looking at me from her side of the car. I glanced over; she was unbuttoning her jacket buttons. She pulled the lapels back exposing her green silk camisole, tight against her breasts. She cupped both her breasts in her hands, instantly making her nipples poke through the thin fabric. She pinched each one, eliciting a moan from her luscious mouth. My cocked throbbed in my pants, thickening with each new movement she made.

I tried to focus on the road, but she was giving me quite the show. I had to keep us safe, but couldn't pull my eyes away from her for more than a second at a time. My erection was very noticeable now in my Dockers thanks to my complete lack of underwear.

She licked her lips and lifted her top up over her breasts, her milky white skin spilling free her round breasts to the sun and the wind. She continued her massaging and pinching of her nipples. I couldn't stand it, I was so hard now, precum was beginning to leak out of the tip of my cock and was in danger of creating a very hard to explain wet spot on the front of my pants.

She then leaned over, and whispered into my ear, taking my cock in her grasp at the same time.

"Thank you again for my earrings, think you can focus on the road while I satisfy my hunger?" she whispered, her lips touching my sensitive ears and sending an electrified current directly to my stiffening pole.

She didn't wait for an answer, her other hand yanked down my zipper, and reached in and pulled my now fully erect cock out. The swirling wind and warm sunshine were a nice surprise from the dark confines of my pants. Now throbbing hard in her hand, she wasted no time at all in slipping her mouth over my cock.

Her head bobbed slowly at first, swirling her head and hands in rhythm together. Then she began speeding up her efforts. Slowly building to a moderate pace, making sure that with each stroke she ran her hand up and down the entire length of my veiny shaft, as her mouth worked over my rigid head, throbbing in her hot mouth.

As she worked, I tried to pay attention to the road, I slowed a bit, not being able to hold the necessary concentration to keep us safe at over 80, I had slowed to a legal 65. We still passed traffic on our right. I'm pretty sure that the convertible was not the most secluded vehicle in which to get a blow job in, and while she continued her road head efforts, I'm sure I noticed more than a few drivers taking notice. I turned me on even more knowing that people could see her pleasuring me.

She continued her efforts on my swollen member; it felt incredible to have her slipping me in and out of her succulent mouth. She expertly slid her fingers along my shaft, milking the precum into her waiting mouth.

As we passed an Escalade I noticed the vehicle sped up and matched our speed. I glanced over at the driver, a blond woman, probably in her late 30's or early 40's smiled back at me, and gave me the "thumbs up sign". I watched one of her hands slip below the window where I could no longer see, but her facial expressions told me she began to pleasure herself to the sight of my little Ann's head bobbing up and down on my cock! Her face contorted in pleasurable expressions as she watched Ann and glanced back at the road from time to time.

Ann continued her pace with her luscious mouth. I could hear slurping sounds coming from her now as she worked my erection in and out. I stepped on the gas to loose Blondie in the SUV. Damn, she was good at this. There was no holding back, and no apparent teasing going on here this time, I felt my own impending orgasm get closer, Ann must have noticed my cock thicken in her mouth, she sped up her efforts instantly.

I couldn't hold out any longer, my balls tightened, and my body tensed. I arched my back against the seat of the speeding car, forcing my eyes to stay on the road.

"Oh, fuck!' I yelled out!

A second later my cock erupted a torrent of hot cum into Ann's mouth; she moaned as she enjoyed the first spurt of my seed. I pumped inside her mouth again, and again, filling her mouth with my warm juice, I could feel her swallowing as she pumped her fist on my cock, milking me dry. She continued handling my shaft until I was no longer throbbing and spurting in her mouth.

She swirled her tongue over the head as she sucked me deep and hard, making sure not to waste a precious drop of the gift I had released, but also cleaning up any remaining saliva she might have released during the build up.

After what seemed like an eternity, she released me, and tucked me back into my pants. Sitting up quickly, she smiled, wiping the corners of her mouth with a devilish smile. All I could do was smile back at her.

"Hey stud," she said looking at me.

"Yes," I replied flatly.

"You missed our exit..." she giggled.

I had missed our exit; in fact, I had missed it by about 5 miles! I laughed out loud and pulled the car onto the next off ramp to turn around and head towards her parents house again. As I drove the rest of the way in complete bliss, Ann tucked her perfect breasts back under her silk top and closed her jacket, composing herself.

We pulled into the driveway and exited the car, I grabbed the bags of presents and we walked to the front door. Ann rang the bell and we waited patiently, she gave me the once over and gasped!

Turning herself quickly to me, she reached down and zipped my fly up.

"That was close," I said grinning ear to ear.

"I don't want my whole family getting a sight of my real Christmas present," she replied coyly.

Just then the door opened, and our expressions changed from that of uninhibited lust, to appropriate cheerfulness. "Hi daddy!" she exclaimed.

"You're 5 minutes late," her dad replied.

"I'm sorry daddy," replied Ann, looking at me she added, "Scott missed the exit," with a wry smile crossing her face as she transferred the blame squarely onto my shoulders.

"Merry Christmas!" I added as I stepped through the doorway after her grinning like an idiot.