Holiday to Remember

Story Info
How the sun, sea, and sand led to sex.
6.5k words
4.34
81.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been reading Literotica for a while now, I love the stories and have decided it is about time I sent my experiences for you all to share. Any feedback would be gratefully received and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed doing it.


Let me tell you about myself. My name is Becca, I am 27 and have been married to Ian for 3 years. He is 9 years older than I am and I met him when I was 23. I have shoulder length curly brown hair, I am slimmish and 5”7 tall.

Ian and I are very much in love and have a very active sex life, nothing outrageous had ever happened, just the usual such as me going knickerless after a few drinks and flashing at Ian when it was dark or us having sex in the park after dark. In short we enjoy sex but until this incident, had done nothing that most other couples had not done.

The one thing that keeps us so close is communication, we talk to each other and have no secrets from each other, and this includes sex. We both know each other’s fantasies and often discuss them during lovemaking.

Last summer we went away for a relaxing fortnight to a lovely Greek island called Zante. We stayed away from the busy resort of Lagana and spent most of the time in our hotel sunbathing, drinking and shagging. One day on the beach Ian asked why I didn’t go topless and I thought about it before replying that no other guy had seen my breasts since we met and it would feel a bit strange. He accepted this but said he would not mind if I did go topless and it would turn him on a bit. All day long I thought about it and realised my excuses were pretty poor so the next morning I surprised Ian by whipping off my top as soon as we got to the beach. Ian looked at me in amazement as I exhibited my chest to hundreds of strangers and I must admit it got me more than a little excited.

All morning I kept noticing guys walking past me taking sneaky looks at me as I read my book. It was easy to watch them through my sunglasses without them seeing me. I work out quite a lot so my body is in decent shape and my boobs still stand proud on my chest even if they are not the biggest. As more and more guys passed me I got more and more hornier as I thought about what they were thinking.

I put my top on as we went to get some lunch and Ian admitted that it was really turning him on to watch me display myself to all the guys on the beach and I told him how sexy I was feeling. We quickly went back to our room and I soon had his cock in my mouth as he spurted his cum down my throat. I then laid back as he tongued me to orgasm before we fucked long and hard in to the afternoon.

I remained topless for the next few days and every day we both felt sexier than ever. My bikini bottoms became more daring until they were just a string, which meant I had to shave myself totally and that made Ian very happy indeed. We discussed finding a nude beach and letting guys see my bare pussy but we got no further than discussing it. Ian kept asking if I was enjoying letting other guys look at me and I had no problems admitting that I did which turned Ian on more and more.

At the end of the first week I was sat around the pool enjoying a drink as Ian was reading on our balcony. I waved at him as I took a drink of Sangria and lay back on the sun lounger when a middle aged guy sat on the lounger next to me and said hello. I said Hi back as I sat up and noticed him staring at my boobs. He introduced himself as Karl, said he was German and was on holiday with his brother. He bought me a drink and made himself comfortable next to me. He was very good company and was flirting outrageously with me and I must admit I was responding with interest. I told him I was married and he smiled as he said that was a shame. I saw Ian watching us and could see that he was smiling and he gave me the thumbs up as he leant on the balcony rails to get a better view.

Karl was very charming saying that I was very beautiful and sexy, flattery always goes down very well with me, and I found myself responding. He said that I should be careful not to burn in the sun and offered to put some lotion on me. Before I could decline he had drizzled some all over my stomach, legs and arms. He started on my shins and worked upto my thighs. His touch was very sensual, he had big rough hands but was very gentle with them. He moved onto my arms and shoulders as I lay down enjoying it. I new Ian was watching and half expected him to come out and put a stop to it. After a few minutes Karl rubbed the lotion into my stomach and before I knew what was happening I felt him cupping my boobs as he made sure they were well covered. I started to protest but he had a cheeky smile and said that breasts are a very sensitive area and should always be protected. I laughed and agreed about them being sensitive as my nipples were hard as he spent a few seconds longer than absolutely necessary but I had to admit to myself that I was enjoying every moment of it. I glanced at his shorts and noticed that he had a very impressive erection and just for a moment I wondered how it would feel inside of me.

I realised that this had gone much to far and made my excuses as I picked up my things and ran back to the room. Ian was already naked, sporting a huge erection as I dived onto the bed and begged him to fuck me. We both came within seconds and our orgasms were incredible. We sat there shaking with excitement as I apologised to him for letting Karl go as far as he did but Ian told me not to be so silly and that he had loved it. I was soon on my hands and knees on the bed as Ian took me roughly from behind before he spunked on my bum.

We went out that night and at Ian’s request I wore something quite tarty. All night Ian kept asking me if I had enjoyed having Karl touch me and I admitted that I did and that I had noticed his large cock through his shorts. Ian kept touching my pussy through my thong as he put his hands up my short dress and I was aching for him to put his fingers inside me. We did not stay out long as we had to get back to our room before we exploded. As I sat on him, riding him for all I was worth he pulled on my nipples and was talking dirty to me. I soon came on him and he told me to suck him as I knelt in front of him on the bed. As he fucked my face he asked if I wished that it was Karl I was sucking and I groaned at the thought of it and I swallowed every drop he shot into my mouth.

We held each other for a while and I said that I had thought about Karl having sex with me and Ian teased me before admitting he would like to watch and I then teased him about being a pervert.

For the next couple of days I remained topless and on the Wednesday we went on a boat trip that we had paid for the previous day. It was a full day out at sea, with as much food and drink as you wanted included. The boat stopped at a few isolated bays that could not be reached by road and we thought it could be fun. We were probably the oldest on board apart from the crew but we soon got chatting to a group of people aged around 23 who were very good fun. There were about 70 people on board and about 25 in our group with as many girls as guys were. It soon became apparent that apart from us there was only one other couple in our group and it was good fun watching the single guys and girls trying to get off with each other.

We were all soon drunk and all the girls, including me, were topless, enjoying the sun. We stopped at the first beach, which was gorgeous, and we had a swim around the boat. Ian is not a very good swimmer so he stayed on the beach before making his way back to the boat. Two guys called Rob and Steve seemed to take a shine to me and was very attentive all morning, being a bit naughty but nothing to bad. They were both good looking with great bodies and I saw a few of the girls watching them as they climbed back on board.

At around noon we were told that the boat was stopping for one hour as we had lunch and a few more drinks. We didn’t really bother with the food and we soon had a game going on the beach. The idea was to pair off with someone of the opposite sex, the guy had to give his girl a piggy back and then we all raced around a small course back to the start. The last pair back were eliminated and made to do a forfeit decided on by the winners. I grabbed Ian but there was an outcry that partners should not be allowed to compete together. With that Ian picked a young girl who was very pretty and had gorgeous black hair and big boobs and I must admit I felt a pang of jealousy. Before I could think I found Rob taking my hand telling me to climb on board as he smiled wickedly at me.

I got onto his back and the first race started, we finished in the middle of the pack and the couple who lost had to drink a shot of Tequila in one. A few more couples were eliminated as the forfeits got a bit ruder until Ian lost and he had to bend over as his partner spanked him. He seemed to enjoy it as we all cheered him on.

Soon there were only four couple left with Rob and I being one of them. The next race started and we were out in front when Rob slipped and we went toppling. The other couples cheered as they ran past us and we groaned as we saw Steve get back first. I knew he would push things a bit further and we waited for him to give us our forfeit. Everyone went silent when he said that we had to take off our partners swimming trunks/bikini bottoms off using only our teeth. Everyone started cheering and looking at me as Rob smiled in amusement and I realised that he was well up for it. I looked at Ian who was joining in the encouragement for me and I felt a rush of adrenaline as I agreed. The crowd all cheered as they formed a ring around us and Rob decided to go first. I was wearing a pair of bikini bottoms that weren’t very revealing but were tight enough to show off my figure.

He knelt down in the sand at my side and attempted to get a bit of material with his teeth which wasn’t easy as they were very tight to my body, His right hand grabbed hold of my bum as he steadied himself and tried again. I quickly felt his fingers work underneath my bikini and he was basically fondling my buttock. His left hand was on my left thigh, very high up just below my pussy and I could feel myself getting aroused. He eventually managed to grip the material and pull them down at the sides before he manoeuvred himself behind me. He proceeded to attack my bum with his mouth and I could feel his tongue all over my behind. I felt my nipples begin to harden as he pulled the bikini half way down my bum.

He then moved around to the front of me and looked up at me with a wicked smile before putting both hands on my bare bum and pulling me onto his face. He made little attempt to try and pull them down as he blatantly tongued me through them. I could feel his hot tongue on my lips as I felt my pussy moisten with my juices. My hands went to his head and pulled him closer to me, which got a great reaction from the assembled crowd. Rob eventually got his teeth onto the material and quickly pulled the bikini onto the sand. I stepped out of them and gave a twirl as I felt lots of eyes taking in my body. It felt wonderful as the guys took in my almost bare pussy. It was really turning me on as I looked at Ian who smiled as if he was the luckiest man in the world.

I was busy enjoying being the centre of attention and had to be reminded that I had to take off Rob’s trunks. I knelt at his side and found it very hard to get them off, as they were incredibly tight. I kept falling over and had to hold him to steady myself as I grabbed his muscular thighs. I could see his cock had grown hard and felt very wicked as I put my hand onto it and gripped it through the material. The crowd went wild and I felt it twitch in my hand as I dragged the side down a few inches.

Holding his cock had turned me on even more until I felt as if I would explode very shortly. I moved around until I was in front of him and made a poor attempt to bite the shorts just above his cock. My mouth was separated from his cock only by a thin layer of material and I was aching to suck him. After a minute or two I got a hold with my teeth and dragged them down. As I pulled them down his cock sprang into view and I managed to have a little lick as it smacked me in the face but I thought it hadn’t been noticed. As he stepped out of them I could see it wasn’t only myself who was impressed with his cock as all the girls were pointing and giggling. I stood up and we embraced as the crowd gave us a rousing cheer. His cock was pushing into my stomach just above my pussy and I felt as if I was on fire. Just then a whistle was heard from the boat which meant we had 15 minutes before we left. I put my bikini bottoms back on as Ian said he was going to swim back slowly as he didn’t want to have to rush back.

I was looking around for my top and saw Steve holding it as he and Rob approached me. Most of the people were making there way back to the boat but Rob asked if I was up for a bit of fun. My tummy turned over as I said it depended what he had in mind and with that he took hold of my hand and I followed them behind a group of rocks to one side of the beach.

They both went silent and looked a bit sheepish as Rob said that I had made him very horny and I was very sexy. I blushed a little but said nothing as I waited to hear what they wanted. Eventually Steve said that they both really wanted to fuck me if I was up for it. I was taken aback as I expected them to ask for a kiss or another look at my pussy, and I did not respond. Rob quickly pulled his shorts down to show me his hard erection again as he said “ look what you have done to me, I really want you”. He seemed very shy as he said it and couldn’t look me in the eye. Steve said that I had the same effect on him as he to stepped out of his shorts. His cock was also hard and a little bigger than Rob’s was.

Together with the recent happenings, seeing these two cocks just inched from me made me go dizzy. My juices were almost dripping out of me as I tried to think of what to say. I managed to sort my head out and told them that I could not have sex with them as I was married and could not cheat on my husband. They voiced their disappointment and asked could they at least have a blowjob. The thought of taking them both in my mouth made me hesitate and Rob took advantage by reaching out and fondling one of my breasts. I took hold of his hand but could not bring myself to remove it. Steve saw this as a green light and took hold of my other breast.

The next moment I felt Rob pulling my pants down and pushing a finger inside me. I came immediately and Rob sucked my juices of his fingers. I could not help myself now as I took hold of their cocks in my hands. They both groaned as I worked my hands up and down the hot shafts as they continued squeezing my nipples. Steve again asked if he could fuck and I was very close to saying yes but I could not bring myself to say it. They looked very disappointed and I was still feeling horny as they continues teasing my nipples so I agreed to bring them off by hand. They looked a little happier with this as my hands worked their hard shafts quicker.

Rob asked if he could cum in my mouth and after my little taste earlier I was tempted but I refused and compromised by saying they could cum on my tits. Almost immediately Rob erupted on my chest and Steve followed instantly. My breasts were covered in cum and it was dripping off my stiff nipples, I couldn’t resist scooping some up on my fingers and licking it off much to the lads’ delight.

We ran back to the beach and swam to the boat, which cleaned me up nicely. I was still buzzing from the incident on the beach until I saw Ian and then my whole body was racked with guilt. I sat down next to him as he smiled at me and told me that the show was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. At first I did not realise what he was referring to until I remembered the strip on the beach.

The boat set off and I felt so ashamed as Ian put some lotion on me and I new I had to tell him what had happened as we had never had any secrets, even though I new it could put our marriage at risk. I waited until the boat stopped again and as we got to the beach I told Ian I needed to speak to him so we went up some rocks to a little sheltered area where no-one could see us. I think Ian thought I was up for some fun as he started to get a but frisky. Instead I burst into tears and fell into his arms. Ian looked puzzled and I told him exactly what had happened.

After I had finished I could not bring myself to look at him and after a few seconds he took my chin in his hand and lifted my head so I had to look at him. He was smiling a very kind smile and he held me as he told me everything was okay. He went on to explain that ever since the incident with Karl around the pool, and our subsequent jokes about it, he had got excited at the thought of me with another guy. So he wasn’t at all upset or jealous about Rob and Steve, he only regretted that he had not witnessed it. I was not sure I could believe what he was saying and Ian seemed to sense this so as if to reassure me he took hold of my hand and put it onto his groin where I felt the hardest cock I had ever witnessed.

A few more assurances and I eventually believed him and he kept asking me how it felt. I admitted to him that it had felt fantastic and he asked how far I had gone. I promised him that I had told him everything that had happened and he asked if I had wanted to go any further and I blushed as I said that I had. He reached inside his shorts and pulled out his cock as I dent down to take him in my mouth. Within sixty seconds I was treated to a mouthful of hot salty cum which I swallowed hungrily. Ian said it was a shame that the boat would not stop again as we could have had some fun with Rob and Steve and my heart missed a beat as I imagined it. I looked at him and said it was a shame but Karl was still staying at the hotel. Ian smiled back and said that he loved me.

I did not see Rob or Steve for the rest of the boat trip but my head was swimming with thoughts of getting my hands, and other things, on Karl’s cock.

I spent most of the next day around the pool looking for Karl without any luck and I felt a bit disappointed, Ian felt the same way and said we might see him out in the bars that night if we were lucky so I should dress for him.

I did just that and as I was getting ready I could not resist touching myself and bringing myself to orgasm as I shaved my pussy and thought of what Karl would do to me if I got the chance. It did not take me long to get ready, a pair of strappy high heels and a two piece set, which consisted of matching tan halter top and mini skirt both with fringes. Just for a bit of decency I also wore a white G-string but apart from that I was naked under my outfit. I looked and felt like a tart and I was loving it, as was Ian.

We went out into the town centre of the resort and I was really hot as I took in all the guys looking at me in my sexy outfit. We hit a few bars and I was keeping a lookout for Karl. I still wasn’t convinced that Ian really was okay with me having sex with another guy but it was too late now, I was aching to let him fuck me.

By midnight I was shaking with lust due to the looks and comments I was getting. Ian had his hands all over me as we danced but I was disappointed not to bump into Karl. We decided to try one last bar before we headed back as I felt I would explode if I did not have a cock inside me soon. Ian went to the bar and I looked for a free table in the club, which was not as busy as some of the others so I quickly found one. I had my back to the dance area and a few seconds after I sat down I felt someone behind who leant over my shoulder and whispered in my ear that I was showing more than I should. The voice was very sexy and jokey and as I turned round I was stunned to see Rob and Steve standing there. Without invitation they sat down and started talking to me, they had obviously had a few drinks but were far from being drunk.

12