Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They immediately began flirting with me, telling me how sexy I looked and Rob again said that my skirt was so short that my knickers were on display. I told them that I realised this but seeing as they had seen me without them once already I didn’t mind them seeing my knickers. Rob put his hand on my thigh about two inches from my pussy and I knew then that I had to have the two of them that night. I hoped Ian would understand and it was then that he came to the table with my drinks. Rob and Steve greeted him warmly and carried on flirting with me unashamedly. I could feel my pussy getting damp as they told me how sexy I was and how much they enjoyed the games on the beach. As Rob said this he winked at me and I told them that Ian knew all about it. This seemed to please them but not shock them as I thought it would and the comments they made became more suggestive.

After a drink we decided that the club was not great so the boys invited us back to their apartment. I looked at Ian and he replied that it was a great idea. The two guys went to the toilet and I took the opportunity to speak to Ian. I asked if he was okay with it and he said he was. I asked if he knew that they were going to fuck me all night and he smiled and said, of course he did. I kissed him and he quickly slid a finger inside my pussy, which had me flooding. He stuck his finger in my mouth and I could taste my honey.

My tummy was turning over as we made our way to the lad’s apartment; I couldn’t believe what was going to happen. On the way Rob and Steve were very respectful but very rude and I was on such a high as they kept touching my bum under my short skirt. We took a short cut along the beach which was deserted and Ian told me to take my g-string off and the boys readily agreed with him so I quickly bent over and whipped them off to expose my bare arse at them which had them whistling.

The apartment was in a great position, one of three with a shared pool. The pool was overlooked by only one apartment, which luckily enough was Rob and Steve’s. As soon as I saw it I couldn’t resist jumping in, so I quickly slipped off my shoes and then stripped off to leave myself totally naked, and dived straight in. The water was gorgeous and cold and my nipples tightened straight away as I watched Rob, Steve and Ian quickly strip. Steve was naked first and dived in after me and quickly swam up to my end of the pool. He put his arms around me and kissed me roughly. It felt fantastic as his tongue worked it’s way into my mouth and his hands found my tits. I felt as if I was on fire as his rapidly hardening cock nudged into my tummy. I reached down and grabbed it and had the wonderful sensation of feeling a cock harden in my hand. He was soon fully erect and was sucking on my nipples as I held his head on my chest.

He walked me over to the steps off the pool and sat me on the top step so my pussy was just above the water line as he went down on me. The moment his tongue hit my clitoris I started to orgasm. It ripped through my body as I tried to stifle my cries but it was hard to be quiet as I came harder than I had ever done so before. I had been so horny all night that as soon as it was finished I was ready for another but first I had Steve stood in front of me holding his cock, waving it in the direction of my mouth. I took hold with one hand and started to lick his mighty weapon as he let out a low moan. I soon had the tip in my mouth and at last I had a proper taste of him as I stroked my pussy with my free hand. He gently started fucking my face as I sucked harder and I was surprised to find my hand being moved from my pussy as I felt a tongue get to work on my lips. I had forgotten about the other two and wondered who it was. I guessed it was Rob, as it did not feel like Ian’s tongue.

I sucked hungrily on Steve’s cock as my tongue worked on his purple helmet and within a minute or two Steve whispered he was going to cum. I went to pull away to ask him where he wanted to cum but as he sensed me releasing him he held my head and pulled me back onto his cock and I realised he wanted to cum in my mouth. My hand wanked him as hard as I could and he shot his salty cum in me. I struggled to swallow it all as he shot jet after jet and it started to dribble out of my mouth. I drank as much as possible but my chin was still covered in cum as he pulled out of my mouth. He tasted fantastic, warm and slimy but I didn’t have time to relish it as Ian grabbed my arm and lead me into one of the bedrooms.

I was almost thrown onto the bed as Ian dived on top of me and quickly started to fuck me. I had never felt him so hard, and it felt great as he thrust deep inside me. I put my legs around him and drew him further into me as he kept pounding away. Any thoughts of Ian not being happy with the situation vanished as our tongues fought and out bodies met each other in violent thrusts. After just a few minutes I felt him stop and pull out of me before he quickly moved up the bed and I saw him wanking his cock as he shot his cum all over my tits. As the last of it dribbled out of the tip of his cock I rubbed the juices that were covering my tits into my skin and licked my fingers clean.

I looked up and saw Rob stood next to the bed, naked, sporting a lovely big cock. He looked a little nervous until I took him by the hand and motioned for him to lie on the bed. He did as I asked and I quickly swung my leg over his torso and used my hand to position his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I slowly slid down his thick shaft and for the first time since I met Ian I had another man’s cock inside me. It felt wonderful as I started to ride him and his hands reached out to play with my hard nipples. As I continued to bounce on him I used a free hand to rub my clit and I felt myself approach orgasm once again.

I could hear Rob telling me how fucking good I was and how my cunt felt amazing around his dick. His dirty talk really got me going and as I rubbed harder I came again. As I screamed out in pleasure it seemed to encourage Rob as he pinched my nipples harder and thrust into me as best he could. As my orgasm subsided I found myself looking straight into Rob’s eyes telling him to cum inside me and flood my cunt with his cum. I had talked dirty to Ian before but never a crudely as this. I ordered him to fuck me and use me until he erupted inside me. I felt his cum spurting deep inside me and start to dribble out of me onto him.

Unbelievably I was still in need of cock and Steve soon appeared next to me. I got myself off Rob as big dollops of his cum dropped out of me onto the bed. Rob moved away and was replaced by Steve. His cock was not fully hard so I took him in my hand and immediately felt him grow and harden as I slowly worked my fingers up and down his shaft. He was moaning as I bent down and used my tongue to lick his balls. I sucked them, which he seemed to enjoy before licking his meaty cock up to the tip. I tickled the end before taking it between my lips and slowly taking more and more of him in my mouth. His eyes were closed as I started to suck him before he told me he wanted to fuck me. I took my head away and found myself again sitting astride a young guy as I slid onto him.

He was a little bigger than Rob was and he was much harder and it felt as if I was impaled on a steel pole. My nipples where again getting a lot of attention although Steve was not quite as rough as Rob was. I was getting into a lovely rhythm as I slid up and down his cock until he said he wanted to change positions, I climbed off him and he quickly moved to the bottom of the bed. He told me to get on all fours and seconds later I felt his iron rod slam into me. He took the breath out of me as he started to pound me and it felt so good. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed what Steve was doing to me and I found myself meeting his thrusts with mine to get extra penetration. I became aware of movement in front of me and opened my eyes to see Ian sat in front of me, his legs spread, one either side of me. He was smiling but I did not know what he wanted until he held his cock in front of me and I instinctively took it in my mouth.

I had never ever dreamt about having two cocks inside me at the same time but it felt so natural as I went to work on his hard pole. I wondered what people would think if they could see me on my hands and knees as I sucked my husband and let a young lad fuck me from behind at the same time. Steve was holding onto my hips as he fucked me faster and faster and I felt him tense up as he shot his cum deep inside me.

He pulled out quickly as his cum ran down my thighs. I started to concentrate on Ian as I decided to give him the best blowjob ever. I spent the next ten minutes licking, kissing and sucking him and it made me feel so much sexier knowing that Rob and Steve were sat a few feet away wanking as they watched me. Ian eased me onto my back and put his cock straight in me as I played with my tits.

My legs were over his shoulders as he slowed down which I appreciated, as I was a little sore. It felt incredible as he withdrew until he was almost totally outside of me before easing himself back in, over and over again. I felt dizzy with pleasure and I knew my orgasm was close. Rob appeared at my side but I wasn’t in position to suck him but I was feeling very dirty so I beckoned Steve over to the other side of me and told them to wank into my mouth. They took hold of their cocks and started to pump furiously as they pointed them at my face. Rob was again talking dirty, calling me a dirty slut and a sexy whore and I could not help respond by telling them to cover me in spunk and use me like a slut.

It was too much for Rob as he unleashed at torrent on cum onto my face. I don’t know where it all came from but he shot three or four giant streams onto me and I started to lap at what I could reach. Almost immediately Steve came as well and my eyes, nose, mouth and hair was awash with their fluids. It was too much for me and I came as I gripped Ian’s cock with my pussy. As soon as I was finished Ian pulled out, moved up the bed and I opened my mouth for him as he emptied his balls into my mouth.

I managed to get to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. What I saw was incredible, I was covered in cum, from my hair to my knees. I had a quick shower and then we left, as the atmosphere had become a little awkward. As we walked home Ian told me how much he loved me and how great I had been. He asked if I had enjoyed it and I admitted that it was the most remarkable night of my life but that I hoped I had not gone to far. He assured me that he had loved every minute and that he was very proud of me.

As we neared our hotel I said it was weird that we had bumped into the two lads and Ian went quiet until he admitted that he had set it up. I stopped in my tracks as he told me that he had seen them as we left the boat and had set up the whole evening. I was shocked but I had to laugh as I called him a playfully slapped his bum. As we got to bed Ian was hard again but I was to tired so I watched as he masturbated next to me.

We flew home a few days later and we did not stop talking about our experience all the time and it usually led to a great fuck.

The experience drew us closer together than ever and our sex life really took off when we arrived back in the UK, if I get enough interest I will tell you more about it.

12