Holiday Village Spa Fun

Story Info
Early spring fun in the Spa.
2.1k words
4.38
34.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally pushed through the door into the Spa reception area and picked up her white fluffy towel from the receptionist

She went over to the changing area and began to undress. It was strange she thought that during the day, most people who came to the Spa would be wearing swimsuits and yet none would visit in the evening and experience the Spa as it should be.

It had been a good day, she and Tom had busy since breakfast. She loved these long weekends at the holiday village, which was tucked away in the forest in East Anglia. They had started with a long leisurely walk through the forest, listening to the calls of the pheasants and after breakfast they had cycled to the Sports Pavilion to play badminton.

So it had gone on throughout the day, moving from one activity to another. Now she was ready to chill out and get some deep heat into her muscles, as although it had been sunny, the cold February winds had finally managed to chill her.

She wrapped her towel around her and looked across the pool. There were a number of couples and one or two singles, probably more than had been here yesterday evening. Sally wondered where Tom had got to; normally he had come through the men's changing room before her and was waiting.

She stood for several minutes looking around her, waiting for Tom. This was strange she thought and then it clicked into place. Last night as they lay in bed, he had talked about pretending to be strangers when they met up, and seeing where that led.

OK, she thought, if that's the game, let's play!

She moved to the first stage of the Spa experience and sat on the tiled bench with her feet in the bubbling warm water. As she leant back against the heated seat, she felt her towel slip but she did not attempt to adjust it.

After five minutes or so she stood, tightened her towel around her waist, leaving her breasts free and headed for the sauna.

She had to admit that the sauna was not her favourite place, as the heat was too fierce for her delicate skin. Sally much preferred the gentler moist heat of the Turkish Hammam or steam room. Luckily when she looked through the door of the sauna, she could she that all the benches were occupied, so she continued on to the Hammam.

Even now there was no sign of Tom; he was certainly playing the game Sally thought. She dropped her towel and hung it on one of the pegs outside the door. She opened the glass door and the steam swirled around her, she found it difficult to see in the subdued lighting.

Sally sat down on the lowest bench near the entrance and allowed herself to become adjusted to the clouds of steam. After a few minutes she heard a movement and could see that a couple were moving off the top bench towards the door. As they did so, through the steam she could see that one of the other occupants was also adjusting their position.

After a few minutes, her eyes became adjusted to the conditions and she realised that she was now sitting directly opposite a well built guy. She looked around and saw that they were the only occupants.

This was so weird she thought, here we are completely naked, less than six feet from each other and yet ignoring each other.

Suddenly the door opened, causing another cloud of steam to rise. As it settled, Sally looked up and saw that it was Tom who had arrived; he stepped in and sat on a higher bench between them.

So he was playing 'The game' she thought.

The three of them sat there in silence, when, with an exaggerated sigh Tom got up and left. The stranger who was now facing directly towards Sally smiled and stretched his legs out in front of him. He was tall; probably six inches taller than Tom thought Sally and very well muscled. As she rubbed her hands across her face, Sally took the opportunity to look at her neighbour. He was tanned, even though it was early February and he certainly worked out.

His cock lay across his thigh and Sally was certain that it was larger that it had been when Tom entered.

The stranger smiled again and then he spoke;

'So do you come here often?'

How corny thought Sally, and yet she couldn't help answering, if Tom wanted to play 'The game' then so did she!

'Only when I want to meet someone interesting' Sally replied.

She could have sworn that she saw his cock twitch and grow but she couldn't be sure.

Sally wasn't sure how this would play out, so she kept the conversation on a relaxed basis. Yet all the while she felt that she was getting wetter between her legs. Her pussy was beginning to twitch and her nipples were standing on end.

Tom had always said that her nipples were superb (and secretly so had her friend's husband Sam). Where was Tom she thought?

Sally was enjoying looking at John's manhood (she had discovered his name), especially when he had he had rubbed his hands across his groin. She was now glowing and felt a warm thrill between her hips. Sally couldn't help but ease open her legs and gentle rub her shaved and now very swollen pussy.

Sally couldn't believe that she was sitting here with a naked stranger; all of her body was beginning to tingle. Did this mean she was an exhibitionist she thought?

Eventually the heat overcame her and Sally felt that she needed to move outside. She looked across at John, stood, and then reached across and touched her fingers to his lips; she then opened the door and stepped outside.

As she did so she saw that Tom was lying on one of the recliners, he caught her eye and smiled. Sally walked across to the plunge shower and turned on the taps.

The cold water was a shock but she stood there rinsing down her body, as she did so she saw the door to the Hammam open and John step out.

Sally moved away and entered the pool. As she went down the steps she could feel the warm salt water caress her body, at a leisurely pace she swam towards the opening for the exterior pool.

She heard the water move behind her and saw that John had also got into the pool. Suddenly she realised that as she swam, anyone who was behind her, could see her womanhood. A rush of excitement went through her body as she thought of the stranger swimming behind her and looking straight at her exposed labia. Swimming slowly she ducked under the plastic curtains and swam into to the outside pool.

Sally loved swimming at this time of night; the steam rose from the pool and drifted away into a perfectly clear and frosty night. She swam round the pool a couple of times fully aware that her new friend was swimming leisurely behind her. She went to the side where the 'Sprudelbad' was. This was like a Jacuzzi area where you could lie with just your face above the water but with a stream of bubbles playing on your body, they were common in the ski resorts in the Alps.

As she lay on her back, she could feel a stream of bubbles playing on her labia; this was getting better she thought. John drifted up alongside her,

'Can I join you?' he whispered.

Sally nodded and John lay alongside her, his thigh touching hers. She felt his hand brush across her pussy and then his fingers began to explore her. Sally lay back and felt herself carried away.

Up to now apart from touching his lips, she had not let herself go but now she reached across and touched his rapidly swelling cock, she slowly ran her fingers up and down the length of his shaft under the surface of the water.

Before she could do anything else, John slid back into the pool and swam purposefully across to the steps, which led to the outdoor sauna half hidden at the far side of the Spa garden. With her heart beating quickly, Sally also dropped back into the pool and followed John.

As Tom ducked his head below the plastic curtain and emerged into the outdoor pool, he shook the water from his eyes and saw that Sally was climbing out of the pool on the far side. What a fantastic arse she had he thought, he then realised that the stranger wasn't in the pool. As he glanced to his right he saw that he was just entering the sauna.

This wasn't what he had planned he thought; he was supposed to be the stranger that Sally met; now she had changed the 'game'

Tom swam around the pool a couple of times to give Sally a chance to move to the next stage. He felt incredibly aroused, he was sure that he should feel jealous but he didn't. His cock stiffened and he wondered how he could get out of the water, without the few people who were on the loungers in the relaxation area, seeing him through the windows.

He decided to just go for it, so he swam to the steps and climbed out of the pool. He walked quietly across the frosty grass to the sauna. Before he opened the door he peered in through the window.

He wasn't prepared for the sight that greeted him.

When Sally had followed John across to the Sauna, she wasn't certain what she would find or indeed if there would be anyone else there. She had opened the door and found him laying on the lower bench, the low lighting illuminating his body. She had closed the door behind her and walked across to him, his eyes were closed in expectation she thought.

As she looked at him she began to take in what a wonderful muscled body he had, but best of all was his magnificent cock. It was huge, now fully stiff and extending well past his navel.

She couldn't help herself and reached out to grasp it. My God, she thought as she realised that her fingers could not encircle it. She reached out her other hand and now her jaw dropped open; even with two hands on it there was still at least three inches sticking out of the end.

She had only seen this type of weapon in porn films. What was she going to do with it? But her decision was made for her.

John put one hand on the back of Sally's head and gently pushed towards the glistening helmet, as he did so he lifted her right leg up and onto the bench so that they were now in a '69' position.

It was at this point that Tom looked in through the window and saw Sally facing the window on her knees, trying to get a monster of a cock in her mouth. As he watched he realised that she could not manage it, so she was rubbing her hands frantically up and down the shaft, spitting on it as she went to provide lubrication. Sally herself did not require any lubrication because John was slowly and very deliberately licking her cunt. She was on fire; she pressed herself against his mouth and felt his tongue push inside her.

As she rubbed the shaft of his cock with one hand, she pulled at his balls. Like his cock they were huge, heavy and free swinging she rolled them around her palm.

Suddenly she felt his body tense; she gave it one last effort and finally managed to get the whole of the end of his cock into her mouth. She rubbed frantically and was rewarded with a mouthful of salty sticky cum, which she gulped down hungrily.

As she lifted her head, his cock gave one last mighty spurt and covered her breasts with his cream. Sally sat back on John's face and looked up, there at the window she saw Tom watching with a huge smile on his face.

She felt wanton. She lifted herself off John, bent down and kissed him on the lips, and said 'Maybe see you tomorrow night? My husband is waiting'

With that she opened the door, took Tom's hand and led him back into the Spa. It was now empty but Sally wouldn't have stopped even if it was busy. She dragged Tom into the 'S' shaped shower niche, which faced the outdoor pool and turned on the warm water.

She soaped herself down and then dropping to her knees took Tom in her mouth and hungrily worked her hands across his arse and balls. Tom looked up from his wife and saw John standing outside by the pool with a quizzical look on his face. Tom smiled raised his hand in a half salute and lay back against the tiled wall...