Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the day starts to warm up, Max suggests we should head back to the hotel and go for a swim. He pays the bill and then clips the leash to my collar as we head back to the hotel. He never gave me back the shirt, and he takes us the long way back to the hotel, leading me naked through the streets with the leash. I learn to embrace the embarrassment as people stop and stare at me being lead through the streets. Some young boys even yell out dirty comments as well. Finally we make it back to the hotel, where I'm lead through reception again with everyone watching as this naked slave girl is dragged into the lift and back to our room.

Max has me kneel at the door while I wait for him and Miss to change. With towels in hand, Max has me rise and removes the chain from my collar and the clamps from my nipples, leaving them very red and hard. Then we all head down to the pools and I jump in before too many people notice that I'm not wearing anything. We swim and fool round in the pool for a while and I notice most of the footballers are at the pool too. Its not long before the 3 that gang fucked me notice me in the pool and soon after the whole team knows I'm there and knows that I'm naked too! After a while we hop out of the pool and Miss wants to sunbathe a while, so Max finds a couple deck chairs for them to lounge on. Max tells me to rub some lotion on Miss and I take my time doing so, letting my fingers feel every inch of her damp skin. I explore her curves with my hands until her body is covered in lotion and she relaxes into the chair as she catches some sun.

Then Max slides his shorts down and says, "now get over here and put that mouth to good use slave!"

"Yes Sir," I say as I move over to him and drop to my knees and reach for his cock.

I notice that most of the footballers are lounging not too far from us and they can all see me on my knees about to suck Max's cock right in front of everyone. But then Max pulls my head back by my ponytail before I manage to get even the head of his cock in my mouth. He slaps my face hard and I'm stunned.

"Did I tell u to kneel slave?" he asks.

Confused I say, "no Sir?"

"Well get to your feet and bend over and suck me off now!" he orders.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir!" I say as I get to my feet and bend over and take the head of his cock into my mouth as I start sucking it.

Bent over like this pushes my bum into the air, exposing me to anyone who looks our way. That means all my private areas are fully exposed to the entire football team now as they all watch me suck Max's cock. Now Max reaches under his towel and hands me a large butt plug.

He says, "shove this in your ass now little cock sucking slave!"

I don't bother replying. Instead I continue sucking him, moving my lips up and down on his hard shaft as I take the butt plug from his hand and reach back. Slowly I slide it into my butt as everyone watches, I hear a little cheering and dirty comments coming from the direction of the footballers. Eventually one of them wanders over for a closer look as I continue bobbing my head up and down on Max's cock. I'm too busy concentrating on sucking Max good, so I don't even notice what Max said to the footballer. But suddenly I can guess when I feel him pushing his dick inside me from behind. My eyes widen and I moan onto Max's cock as I feel my pussy being penetrated fully, feeling someone's cock being pushed all the way inside me. With the large butt plug in my bum it makes my pussy even tighter around the cock that's entering me and I can feel every single inch as the guy starts fucking me deep and fast.

I struggle to keep my mouth on Max as the footballer fucks me so fast and driving into me deep and hard making my whole body move forward with every thrust. I lose my grip on Max's cock with my mouth a couple times and he punishes me by grabbing the back of my head and pushing my mouth all the way down on his now rock hard shaft. He forces me to deep throat him several times while I'm being fucked faster and faster from behind. Miss is casually looking over at me watching all the action. After a few more minutes the guy behind me pushes in so deep and hard and explodes inside me, emptying his balls into my pussy. I feel every spurt as his cum fills me and then I feel it dribbling down my thighs when he pulls out.

Now with Max still moving my mouth up and down on his cock, he yells out to the footy team, "next!!"

Oh god, now in a matter of seconds I feel another guy shoving his cock into me. He grabs my hips and starts pounding my pussy hard. I can feel his belly tapping against the butt plug in my little hole, causing it to move inside me and rub against his cock through my inner walls. I can feel my pussy gripping his cock so tight as he rams into me faster and faster just like the first guy did. Still with Max's cock being forced deep into my mouth, he makes me gag every now and then as I continue to suck him hard. My eyes wander around the area, seeing everyone watching me being fucked from behind while being forced to gag on Max's cock. A few more minutes of hard pounding passes before I feel the cock in my pussy erupt, filling me with even more hot sticky cum. I vaguely hear Max yell "next!" again as the second guy pulls out of me, letting even more cum drip down my thighs. Seconds later I feel another guy ramming his dick deep into me as Max keeps my mouth on his cock as I try to concentrate on sucking him.

Now my mind races, wondering what everyone is thinking as the watch me, being fucked from behind by 3 different guys so far. The whole time while my mouth is filled with Max's thick shaft. I can tell Max is getting really turned on watching these guys fuck me while I suck his cock, and I feel him grow a little harder in my mouth as he continues forcing it into my throat. He lets me up for air every couple of minutes and then goes back to fucking my mouth deep, penetrating my throat with every thrust as my pussy is penetrated from behind for the third time now. The guy behind me is a little bigger than the first 2 and as he starts pounding deep and hard, I whimper a little onto Max's cock which only seems to turn him on even more.

I hear Max tell the guy fucking me to "drill her hard while I shoot down her throat!"

Now I feel his cock go really hard and start to spasm in my mouth as he lets me have one last breath and pushes my mouth down hard, forcing his whole length into my mouth as it pushes down my throat. I feel his balls at my lips as they tighten and I also feel the guy behind me slamming into my little pussy so hard and so deep. Unable to breath all I can do is try to gulp and swallow as Max's cock erupts, spurting his cum right into my throat. I gag a little as his sticky cum fills my throat and I start coughing and gulping trying to swallow as his cock spurts cum down my throat. At the same time I feel the guy behind me ram in really hard as his cock spasms inside me and fills the depths of my pussy with his huge load. As he pulls out I can feel boy cum dribbling all the way down to my knees now.

Then finally Max releases his grip on my head as I slowly slide my mouth up his shaft, licking and gulping and swallowing up every drop so I don't leave a mess.

'Mmmm very good," he says. "You're such a good little fucktoy aren't you."

"Thank you Sir," I say as he lets me kneel down, resting my wobbly legs. He pulls his shorts up and wonders over to talk to the footballers for a minute.

As I kneel there wondering what else I'll be ordered to do, Miss says to me, "wow Max is really letting you have it hey baby?"

"Yes Miss, seems he likes having a little slave girl to play with huh," I say.

She giggles at that and then Max returns and suggests we head up to the room for a late lunch. Max lets me go shower and clean myself up while they order up some lunch from the hotel restaurant. I spend about 15 minutes in the shower cleaning myself, washing all the cum off my thighs and legs. I finish up and dry myself and go back into the room and see that lunch has already been delivered.

We have lots of salad and rolls and stuff and Max says, "come eat slave, you'll need your energy girl."

"Thank you Sir," I say as I sit at the table and sip some juice before digging into the food.

The days events have made me starving so I eat quite a bit for my standards. I scull maybe 1 litre of juice too, wow I was so thirsty. After we all finish feeding our hunger, Max speaks to Miss.

"Now would you tie her up on the bed for me babe?" he asks.

"Of course darling," Miss says to Max.

Then turning to me she says, "you know what to do baby." "On the bed!"

So I slowly move over to the bed and lay on my back, wondering what else Max has planned for me. I watch as Miss ties my wrists to the bed head and then she binds my legs just like before, with my knees bent and my ankles tied tight to my thighs. Now as I lay there bound and helpless, Max wonders over to the end of the bed, staring down at me. I notice he has something in his hand, but I don't know what it is. At least, I didn't know what it was until I feel the sting of a whip across my bum. I yelp and squirm as he whips my bum again.

"Did I say you could remove the butt plug slave?" he asks.

"No Sir," I reply, thinking oh no what have I done?

Miss hands him the butt plug that I left in the bathroom and he leans over pressing it against my butt. He doesn't waste any time and just shoves it back in quickly making my gasp and squirm.

Then there is a knock on the door and Max says, "ah aren't you a lucky slave?" "That must be the rest of the football team!"

My mind races as Miss answers the door, and sure enough there are the other footballers, must be about 15 of them.

Max leans over my naked and helpless body and quietly speaks to me, "you didn't think I was going to let you get away with taking just 3 of them did you?" "Now I'm going to let the rest of them have you." "Every single one of them!" "One after the other, they are going to fuck you like the little fucktoy you are slave!" he says.

Then he slides a blindfold over my eyes and moves over to the table and pours some wine for him and Miss as they sit and watch me squirm on the bed as the footballers move towards me. I can tell they've crowded around the bed staring at my naked body. Now they start groping me, pinching my nipples, which are still super hard and sore from the clamps. Squeezing my little boobies as one of them spreads my pussy lips open for a look. Just then that guy suddenly shoves his dick in me hard and I whimper and squirm on the bed as they rest of them watch me as I get fucked. All I can think is how sore I'm going to be if they all fuck me, but I'm tied to the bed and I'm helpless to do anything about it.

The first guy fucks me so hard and pounds into me so deep when he cums and seconds later the next guy slams his cock into me, not letting my poor little kitty have any rest. I can feel my body being pressed into the bed as they fuck me over and over, drilling their cocks into me one after the other. By the time 4 of them have exploded inside me I start to figure they lined themselves up according to size, because it sure seems like each next guy is bigger than the last. Or maybe my pussy is just getting so sore and swollen that its making each cock feel like its stretching me more and more. Over and over they keep pounding me one by one until they fill me up with even more cum. By now my pussy is dribbling with boy cum again, its lucky Max layed some spare bath towels over the bed.

At one point I can feel one of them rubbing my clit as they continue fucking me and I vaguely remember having an orgasm on someone's cock. My body is shaking and my mind is going crazy, the sensations are so intense because all I can do is feel, I can't see a thing, but I can feel every hard cock that enters me and I can feel every drip of cum that fills me. I think about 7 guys have fucked me by the time I feel myself slipping out of consciousness. As I slip I can still feel my body bouncing toward the bedhead as they continue to fuck me so hard and fast.

Slowly my senses return and I feel my naked helpless body still rocking on the bed as I'm still being penetrated and fucked so hard and deep. It's now I realize they kept fucking me even while I was passed out and I don't know how many guys I still have to take. As I feel another explosion of cum filling my overflowing pussy, then another thick hard cock enters me. Oh god my pussy must be red raw by now! Each dick feels bigger than the last as they push it in so deep and hard, making me feel every inch of it. By now I'm whimpering and I can feel tears running down my cheeks, but there's nothing I can do except lay there bound and helpless as the rest of the football team uses my pussy.

Suddenly I feel my pussy fill up with even more cum and then the hard shaft inside me withdraws.

Then I feel two of the guys holding my bound legs open wider and I can sense another guy standing between my legs, ready to penetrate me with his hard cock. Now I realize why they are holding my legs open as I feel a very thick cock pressing against my dribbling pussy. Oh shit!! Seems they saved the biggest guy for last! I can feel he is a little thicker than Max as he starts to push it inside me, forcing my pussy open to take it in. I squeal as he enters me and my pussy is so sore it really hurts as he keeps pushing inside me. OMG this guy is really big, I can feel him pressing inch after inch inside me and he keeps going. God his dick must be 9.5 inches long! Finally he lunges forward and forces the whole thing inside me as I scream. I vaguely here Miss in the background saying "mmmmmmmm I love that sound!"

I continue whimpering as this big cock slowly starts fucking me; pulling out nearly all the way, only to force it's way back in, until every inch is buried in my cum soaked pussy. Now he builds up speed and starts to fuck me faster and harder, I'm yelping and whimpering with every single thrust as he literally starts to pound me. My whole body is spasming as he pounds me so deep and hard, forcing my pussy to stretch around his big thick dick. Feels like its been hours since the first of them fucked me and this guy seems to last forever. My pussy gets so sore, the pain fills my body as he continues to ram into me deeper and harder. Faster now he drills into me over and over as everyone listens to my yelps and squeals. Then with a final thrust, I feel his thick hard cock ram so deep inside me and explode. I feel his hot cum filling me up even more and then he pulls out nearly all the way, only to ram it back in and explode some more.

Someone rubs my clit at the same time and I can't help but orgasm hard on the thick cock buried inside me. I squeal and moan and whimper as I feel my aching pussy squeeze around his cock, milking him as he shoots inside me. My body squirms on the bed and my legs strain against the bindings as I writhe in an intense orgasm, knowing that my pussy will only be even more sore after. But I give in to it and enjoy the sensations ripping through me until finally my body relaxes and the thick dick inside me withdraws, leaving me there to leak so much cum. Oh finally! I feel relief as I hear the boys of the football team thank Max and Miss as they all head out the door.

Now I hear Max's words as him and Miss must be near the bed.

"Ooh look at that well fucked pussy," I hear Max say.

Miss asks, "how do you feel now you've been fucked by a whole football team baby?"

Whimpering, I reply, "I'm so sore Miss!"

I jump as I feel something very cold being placed on my belly. It makes my whole body shiver which makes me ache even more.

Now I hear Max tell me, "I have a very big surprise for you slave!"

My mind fills with fear wondering just what he meant by "very big surprise". I feel his excited breath on my face as he slides the blindfold off. Pulling my head up a little by my ponytail, he makes me look at what's resting on my belly.

"Now you're all lubed up with cum, I'm going to fuck you with this thing, slave!" he says as I look at the big black strappy resting on my belly.

I wonder just how he's going to do it as he picks it up and attaches it to a harness. Oh maybe Miss is going to fuck me with it I guess. But I'm wrong as I see Max strapping some kind of harness round his waist. Its a different kind of harness I notice because its holding that big black strappy above his cock and there is a large hole in the harness that his thick hard cock is poking out from. Kneeling on the bed he starts rubbing the length of the strappy along my dribbling pussy.

"You're going to take this in your cum soaked pussy while my cock is going in your ass little slave" he says. "And I want to feel every inch of my cock in your ass." "So that means your little pussy is going to have to take every inch of this thing!" he says.

My eyes widen with fear. He starts rubbing the tip of the strappy over my sore pussy entrance as he reaches down and pulls the butt plug from my bum. I moan as he pulls it out and then whimper as he starts to push the strappy into me, forcing my pussy to stretch around it. This strappy is always Miss's favourite, its so big! It's 10 inches long she told me once, and a little thicker than my wrists. She loves making me scream with it and now Max is slowly pushing it into my pussy, using all the cum dribbling from me as lube. Suddenly he surges forward, quickly pushing a few inches of the strappy inside me as I squeal loudly. Now I can feel his very hard cock pressing against my butt hole. He slowly starts to push the head of his cock into my butt as the strappy is forced into my swollen pussy a little more.

By now I'm already whimpering as I feel more tears rolling down my cheeks as Max starts to stretch me open with his cock; pushing into my butt further and that huge strappy being forced into my pussy deeper and deeper. I can feel about 7 inches of the strappy penetrating me now as about a two thirds of Max's cock pushes into my butt. He starts slowly fucking me like that for a while as Miss hops on the bed and sits her wet pussy down on my face. I immediately start licking her, lapping at her pussy lips and sucking at her clitti. Max is slowly fucking both my holes, letting me get used to being so stretched open before pushing just a little more of the strappy and his hard cock into me.

I feel Miss rubbing at my clit while I lick her pussy as she grinds it on my face. Her fingers on my clit make my pussy contract a little and it makes the strappy hurt even more as it pushes into me, and with Max's dick pushing into my butt my pussy feels small enough as it is. Still tears drip down my cheeks as I lick and tongue my Miss. I squeal into Miss's pussy as Max pushes forward more, pushing the strappy almost all the way in as I feel most of his thick hard cock penetrating my butt. Miss starts grinding and rubbing her pussy on my mouth as she feels my screams vibrating her pussy and clit. I feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter and her juices dribble down my chin as she reaches to pinch my clit hard to make me scream again. My screaming into her pussy seems to be really turning her on as I hear her moans grow louder and she keeps pinching my clitti.

Each time she pinches my clit, not only do I scream, but my whole body convulses and both my holes tighten more. It causes the strappy and Max's cock to hurt more as he double penetrates me. Its not too long before Miss coats my face in her juices again as she grinds wildly on my tongue as she cums hard. I struggle for a little air for a few minutes as she rubs her wetness all over my face, all I can smell now is her deliciously excited scent. As she calms down she leans in and kisses Max and then slides off me.

Max leans forward and grabs my ponytail pulling my head up, he makes me watch as he starts thrusting in harder and deeper. I squeal and scream as I feel the entire strappy ramming into my pussy and I feel his balls slapping my bum cheeks as his thick hard shaft pushes all the way into my butt. He starts pounding me deep and hard and faster and harder, Miss is playing with herself while she watches. They are both getting more and more excited the more I scream and cry. Suddenly Miss places a clamp on my clit which makes my holes contract and makes this rough fucking hurt even more. I think I black out for a few minutes as the pain rips through me.