Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come to and Miss is licking her fingers and rubbing herself hard and Max is still slamming his dick and the strappy into my sore holes all the way with every single thrust. Pulling my head up again, Max makes me watch as I feel a new wetness in my pussy. I see a couple red spots on the strappy as it pulls most of the way out of me, only to be rammed back in again. I squeal as I realize my sore pussy is bleeding on the strappy, but Max keeps fucking me, pushing both the strappy and his cock deep into my holes. As his excitement builds, he fucks me even harder and deeper and lets go of my head as I lay back whimpering and squealing.

Miss is looking at my face, watching the tears roll down my cheeks as she moans loud and rubs herself to another orgasm. I feel Max's dick grow harder in my butt as his balls tighten and he's about to erupt. He reaches for the clamp on my clit and tugs at it, making my whole body shake and convulse as he continues drilling my holes so deep and so hard. Suddenly with one last thrust, he really slams himself deep into my butt as the strappy slams deep in my pussy. I feel the pressure inside me as his cock erupts in my butt and I feel every spurt as he shoots his huge load in my bum. All I can do is lay there, pinned to the bed by the strappy and Max's erupting cock as he grunts and moans and fills my butt with his cum.

Eventually he pulls out of my holes and we all notice several drops of blood drip off the strappy onto the bed.

"Ooh you made her bleed honey," Miss says.

"Seems I did darling," Max says as the both inspect my now sore and gaping pussy.

Pink fluid oozes from my kitty as all the footballers cum is now mixed with a little blood from the hard rough fucking I just received. Now Max, having just pulled his cock out of my butt, he unclips the strappy off him and moves closer to my face, wiping my tears off my face.

Now he tells me, "why don't you show me how thankful you are for making you bleed, by cleaning your butt off my cock."

In a soft whimpering voice I say, "yes Sir, thank you Sir."

I open my mouth as he pushes his cock in and I suck it and lick it, cleaning his shaft. I taste a mixture of juices and cum and blood on his cock as I lick it clean for him. I try to concentrate on it to take my mind off my sore bleeding pussy.

When he's satisfied he removes his cock from my mouth and says, "now, time for you to rest slave!" "You'll be returned to the command of your Miss in the morning."

"Thank you Sir!" I reply.

I lay back, still tied to the bed, with my butt oozing Max's cum and my sore pussy still dribbling a mixture of cum and blood.

Miss kisses me on the forehead and says, "goodnight slave," as my eyes close and they let me fall asleep, still bound and tied to the bed.

STAY TUNED FOR THE LAST DAY!