Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep his cock in my throat for as long as I can before moving back up for air. He has a big smile on his face as he watches me repeatedly taking the full length of his cock into my mouth and gagging on it. I keep trying to suck hard as I can while I gag. But I can suck harder when I move back up and can breathe a little. I keep deep throating him every so often though, letting him, and whoever else is close enough, watch me gag on it his big thick cock as I take it all the way. Forcing myself to take it into my throat while I keep sucking. A couple times I force my mouth all the way down on his shaft and then use my tongue to massage his balls while I cough and gag. I can feel his body squirming underneath me and I think its really turning him on and getting him so close.

So I keep doing it and I look over to Miss as I force my mouth down hard on Max's cock and tongue his balls while I gag for a minute. Her eyes are wide with lust as she watches me make myself gag in order to please her boyfriend. I start moving my mouth up and down his cock faster now so I gag a little less when his shaft penetrates my throat. Pressing my lips tighter round his thickness and letting him feel the grip of my lips up and down the entire length of his hard cock. I notice his hands gripping the sides of the chair as he gently thrusts his cock up into my mouth a little. I keep the rhythm going with my mouth sliding up and down on him, still taking his entire length in until it enters my throat every time. He starts grunting loud and I start sucking harder and harder.

Now he grunts loud as his body tenses and I feel his cock spasm in my mouth as he starts to fill my mouth with his cum. I keep looking at Max's face and then at Miss, and then back as his cock explodes in my mouth. As he keeps shooting spurt after spurt into my mouth, I keep moving my mouth down on him and I let the head of his cock push into my throat as he's still cumming. I cough and gag as he cums right into my throat and then I slowly slide my lips up his shaft, sucking the whole time and gulping his cum as I swallow it so I don't leave a mess. A little dribbles from my lips as I let his dick pop from my mouth. I wipe it up with my fingers and lick them clean and then lick and suck his softening shaft clean, before sliding his shorts back up for him.

Max leans back in his chair very relaxed now and we all sip our coffees. I kneel on the towel between them both as I drink some coffee.

Miss looks down at me and says, "that was really hot baby." "Very nice of you to voluntarily gag yourself on his dick."

I smile and say, "thank you Miss."

She continues, "it made your Mistress very hot!" "Now I want you to kneel between my legs and play with yourself while we all watch."

A little concerned, a say in a worried voice "Miss??"

Grabbing my face in her hands and gently pulling me towards her she says, "relax slave." "I know you are sore but I did not tell you to fist yourself, just play with your clitti until you cum!" "The juices will aid your recovery, trust your Mistress."

With a sense of relief, I say, "yes Miss!"

I move to the end of her chair and move up to kneel between her legs as she moves them to give me some room. Kneeling up between Miss's legs now, I can feel the excitement in my body already, from having made Miss cum with my mouth earlier, and then Max exploding in my mouth after. I start rubbing my breasts while Miss and Max and probably everyone else around us watch. My nipples are already hard from the morning's excitement. I can see the excitement in Miss's eyes as I pinch my nipples and slowly let a hand run down my belly. I let my fingers touch my pussy lips, they are wet, but still sore also. Moving my hand over my pussy I get my fingers wet with my juices and then bring them to my mouth and lick them and suck them as everyone watches me taste myself.

Still squeezing my breasts and pulling at my nipples as I taste my pussy on my fingers. Then gliding my hand back down to my thighs and letting everyone watch as I slowly move my fingers towards my pussy. Slowly I slip a finger inside me, oh I'm so wet already. I gently finger myself with one finger, my pussy is still so sore so I go slow and gentle. Now I bring my wet finger to my clit and smear my juices all over it as it swells. I can feel a little soreness in my clit from the clamping last night, but it only makes it more sensitive and excites me even more. Returning to my pussy lips, I rub my fingers up and down them softly. Letting my fingers draw the wetness seeping out of me.

Now I raise my wet fingers to my chest and Miss sighs lustfully as I rub them all over my nipples, making them wet with my own juices. I hear an "mmmm" from Max as I cup one of my boobs with the other hand. Squeezing and pulling it towards my mouth as I drop my head to lick and suck my nipple, tasting my pussy on it. As I do that to my other nipple, I watch Miss sliding a hand inside her bikini thong as she starts to rub her own wetness. Now returning my fingers to my kitty as I lick and suck my juices off my nipples, watching Miss's hand move inside her bikini as she watches me playing right in front of her. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter now, I push a finger inside me again, slowly thrusting it in and out gently as I start to moan a little.

I can hear Miss's moans building as we both rub and play with ourselves. Bringing my finger back to my clit now, rubbing more wetness all over it as I begin to rub it, while I pull on my nipples with my lips, watching as they spring out of my mouth and grow harder. Now I start sucking on one of my fingers as I let go of my boobs. I suck my finger into my mouth like its a little cock and then Miss watches as I lick it and swirl my tongue all round it. Then reaching back with my wet finger, I move my hips forward towards Miss so she can watch as I slowly push my finger into my butt while I rub my clitti. She moans even more as she sees my finger press into my butt.

I start slowly thrusting my finger in and out of my butt as my own moans get louder and my clit starts to throb as I rub it with my juice soaked fingers. I pinch and squeeze my clit a little and then rub it faster as my body starts to shiver all over. I can feel my juices dripping from me by now and I look down at Miss as lust and passion fills my eyes. She's moaning louder and her back is arching up as she watches me fingering my butt and playing with my clit. I gasp and moan as her thighs rub against mine, adding to the wild sensations running through my body. My body is shaking now as orgasm starts to grip me.

I'm pushing my finger in and out of my butt faster and harder now as I keep pulling at my clit and rubbing it so hard. Miss's moans fill my ears as her orgasm rips through her. Our lust filled eyes locked on each other as we both cum so hard. My pussy dripping onto the chair between her thighs as my whole body convulses and my butt clenches on my finger so tight. We don't even notice all the people intently staring at us as we orgasm simultaneously. I vaguely hear Max's sighs of pleasure at the sight of us both cumming at once. Seems to last forever as my body quakes uncontrollably as I drip all over the chair.

I nearly collapse on top of Miss as my body stops shaking and I feel weak. I watch her licking her fingers as she sighs with delight. Bringing both my hands towards my face, I can smell my orgasmic scent all over me. Everyone watches me, kneeling there between my Mistress's legs, as I lick and suck my fingers clean. Tasting my orgasm on my fingers and sucking clean the finger I teased my bum with.

Now Miss holds her arms out and says, "come here baby, rest a little while."

I lower my body down to lay along side her, our legs still entwined and resting my head on her pillowy chest. I snuggle into her as she wraps her arms round me. I forget all about how many other people were probably watching us, and probably watching the whole thing, from when I first licked Miss's pussy, to sucking Max until he filled my mouth with cum, and then just now, playing with myself as my Miss and her boyfriend watched. Delighting in the excitement of watching Miss rub herself to another orgasm as I played with my pussy and my boobs and my butt. I close my eyes for a little while, letting my mind drift into semi consciousness as I listen to Miss's breathing while my head rests softly on her breasts. Feeling safe and loved with her arms around me, I think I fall asleep for a few minutes.

Opening my eyes, I look up towards Miss's face as my head still rests on her boobs. "Oh you're awake again are you?" she says.

Slowly sitting up a little I say, "yes Miss, it was only a few minutes right Miss?"

She laughs and says, "baby, you were asleep for at least half an hour!" "We must've really worn you out yesterday huh?"

"Oh I had no idea I fell asleep for so long, sorry Miss." "I'm feeling better now, not quite so sore," I say with a smile.

"Good to hear," she says. "We just might have plans for you later." "We can't have you falling asleep on us can we?"

"No Miss, I wont, I promise!" I reply.

She kisses me on the forehead and then says, "you know its time for lunch now." "I think we might just eat here at the cafe."

Max says, "good idea honey, they have good food here." "Oh and I'm sure some of the customers would like to get a closer look at the naughty little slave that caused all the noise before!"

Miss laughs and I blush at the thought. So we head up to the cafe and the waiter takes the fold up lounge chairs from Max.

He says, "I'll have these sent back to your hotel for you," as he gets us seated at an empty table.

I can hear people around us commenting to each other as they notice my nakedness. Miss and I share a chicken caesar salad while Max has a steak sandwich. I listen to Miss and Max talking about what they might do with me after lunch. I think they're teasing me by mentioning toys and whips and something about giving me some more sausage. We finish lunch and leave the cafe, heading back to the hotel room, but we take a detour through the shopping district. I follow, walking through the streets still naked, as Miss and Max lead me into a fancy lingerie store. A nice girl asks us if we need some help.

Miss replies, "yes, some help would be nice." "Can't you see the girl needs something to wear?"

Miss and Max both laugh at that and so the shop girl leads us to the fitting rooms and then asks what I'd like to try on. Miss gives her a few ideas and before too long she comes back with a selection for me to try.

The girl leaves us to it and says, "just yell out if you need more help!"

She wanders off blushing because of my nakedness. I grab the first lingerie set and turn to enter the fitting room.

But Miss stands in the way and says, "I didn't say you could use the fitting rooms slave." "There's nothing wrong with right here!"

"Yes Miss," I reply, realizing I'm going to be trying these things on right in the middle of the store where everyone can watch.

There is some other customers in the store and some girls with their boyfriends too. I giggle as one of them gets told of by their girlfriend for staring! So I start trying on some lingerie and modeling it for Miss and Max. Listening to their comments as I wiggle about in each piece. After a good hour of trying things on and being Miss's little lingerie model, Miss decides on a very sheer black bra and thong set, with a suspender belt too. She tells me to leave it on and then calls the shop assistant back to find some stockings and gloves to match.

Miss tells her she wants to see fishnet stockings, so I put them on first when the girl hands them to me. Pulling them up my legs and then attaching the suspender, Miss approves right away. I slip on the suede gloves to complete the outfit and Miss is delighted with the look. Max agrees too, and I feel so sexy in it, still a little self concious because the bra and panties don't hide much, especially because they are so sheer. Miss instructs the shop assistant to take the tags off so she can pay for it.

Then she tells me, "I'm going to let you wear that back to the hotel baby."

"Thank you Miss!" I say as I slip my shoes back on with my fishnetted legs looking so sexy! So Miss pays for the lingerie and then we continue heading back to the hotel. The whole way I get even more looks from people, staring at me walking down the street in this gorgeously sexy lingerie. I don't feel so humiliated as when I was naked, it actually makes me feel good that I'm getting the attention of so many eyes. We even get a comment from Steven as we walk through hotel reception, heading back up to our room.

Back at the room, Miss and Max sit on the couch sipping some wine as Miss tells me to get on the coffee table and dance for them. I start dancing and shaking my body really sexy for them, letting my hands run all over my body at times, feeling the texture of my new lingerie. Every now and then lean over towards them, shaking my boobs, a couple times, Miss reaches up grabbing the collar and pulling my face closer and giving me a sip of wine. I dance like that on the coffee table for about half an hour, then I start stripping for them.

First I unclip my stockings from the suspender, which allows me to slip the panties down and I do it so slowly. Teasingly pulling the string of the panties down my hips and then turning around with my butt to them, bending over as I slowly slide the panties down and step out of them. Turning to face them, the suspender almost covers my kitty, so I wiggle my body a little more, before reaching back to unclip the bra, letting the straps fall off my shoulders as I hold the cups over my boobs for a few more minutes. Taking the bra away from my boobs now, I squat down to pick up my new panties and then dangle both the bra and panties in front of Miss.

She gently takes them from my hand as they continue to watch me showing off as I slowly strip the lingerie off. Next I slide the suspenders down my legs, stepping out of it, first one leg, then the other and then dropping it in Miss's lap. Now I'm only wearing the fishnets and the gloves. I dance like this a little more, jumping off the coffee table to give Miss and Max a little lapdance while I wear nothing but the fishnet stockings and the suede gloves. Letting Miss feel my gloved hands around her neck and over her shoulders before she grabs at them and pulls them off me one by one.

By now I think I've teased Miss and Max enough and Miss tells me to go sit on the bed. I sit on the end of the bed as she comes over and removes my shoes and slowly pulls the stockings off my legs.

She says, "you wont be needing these now." "We wouldn't want them ruined."

I'm confused why she said that, only until she pushes me back on the bed and starts tying my ankles to either side of the bed, leaving me spread eagled and completely exposed. Then, taking my wrists, she ties them to my legs, so I'm left laying on the bed with my legs spread wide apart as if I'm doing the splits and now my arms are helpless too! Moving away from the bed, she leaves me tied up like that as Max comes over and all I can do is watch as they undress each other.

Now I can only watch as Max grabs one of Miss's legs as she lowers herself onto his cock, starting to fuck each other standup. I feel my legs and arms straining at the ropes as I watch them steadily fucking right in front of me.

"Aww, you need a little excitement too baby?" Miss says, reaching for her bag of toys as they stop fucking for a moment.

My eyes discover some things I've never seen before as Miss starts pulling out some kind of devices from her bag. I can only watch as she wraps these odd straps around each of my thighs, halfway between my pussy and my knees. She attaches some kind of band to each strap and then I quickly find out what its for as she stretches each band from the strap on my thigh towards my pussy as I discover each band has a clamp at the end. She squeezes each clamp on my pussy lips and lets go of the bands as I feel the clamps pulling my lips wide open quite forcefully! I gasp at the feeling of my pussy literally being held wide open by these clamps.

Now I see another strange device heading my way, this time Miss is reaching towards my breasts, placing tiny tubes over my nipples, first one, then the other. The tubes are attached to some hosing and I can figure it out as Miss takes the little pump in hand and squeezes it a few times. I feel my nipples being sucked into the little tubes as she squeezes the pump and it makes me gasp even more. My body squirms on the bed! Miss squeezes the pump a few more times, until it feels like my nipples are being sucked by a vacuum cleaner. Oh my god! It's so intense and I keep gasping and writhing on the bed. My mind is racing and my heart pounding as I wonder what else is going to happen.

Next she moves back to my exposed crotch and I feel something pressing against my butt. Miss is holding something in her other hand as she presses a butt plug against my butt hole. Suddenly I feel it vibrate for a few seconds, making my gasp and moan a little. It's a remote in her hand I discover, she leaves it turned off now as she slowly pushes the plug completely into my butt. Then I see a her placing a venus butterfly on my very exposed pussy as she straps it round my waist and around my thighs. Its not the penetrating kind, just the one with the bulbed middle that pushes between my inner lips and presses tight to my clit. She turns it on by remote for a few seconds, just to watch me squirm and moan again, then she turns it off.

Standing back now observing my fully restrained body as she says, "mmm!" "Now I have complete control of you slave!"

"Yeeaeaaah!" I gasp as she suddenly turns on both the venus butterfly strapped to my pussy and the vibrating butt plug at the same time, for a few short seconds. Watching me squirm wildly on the bed, straining against the ropes.

"Yeeeess Miss!" I finally say as she turns them both off, using the remotes in each hand.

My body is trembling now and I feel completely helpless and totally at Miss's will as the suction tubes suck my nipples so hard. I feel slightly fearful but strangely so turned on, knowing that Miss has total and complete control of my whole body and could make me cum at any moment! Now all I can do is watch as Miss gets on the bed, her knees resting on the bed inches from my wide open thighs and her hands clutching the remotes, resting either side of my body.

"Now you just lay there like a good little slave while you watch Max fuck me with his big thick sausage!" Miss says.

Looking towards her bum, I watch as Max slowly enters her pussy with his thick hard cock. Laying there watching Miss take Max's cock inside her as she clutches the remote that could make me squeal at any moment! I watch them for ages as Max steadily fucks Miss and I feel her breasts dangling down over my nipples. I gasp each time her body heaves forward and her breasts tap the suction tubes. It feels like someone is constantly sucking so hard on both my nipples while pulling on them at the same time! It's so intense and I can feel my pussy making the bulb of the venus butterfly very wet. Max steadily pounds into her pussy now, while Miss leans down to kiss me deeply.

I gasp into her mouth as her boobs push on the suction tubes, angling them down, causing them to really pull hard on my nipples as we kiss deeply. Our tongues caressing each others and our lips hugging. She nibbles at my lips just as she turns the butt plug on. I gasp and begin to moan a little as I feel the waves of vibration through my bum. I can feel the size of the butt plug that's penetrated me as the vibes wash through my body. Just as suddenly, Miss turns the vibes of the butt plug off again, and I'm left whimpering and gasping, wondering when I will get more. I lay there underneath Miss, getting more and more excited as Max continues to pound his thick cock into her.