Holiday Weekend with My Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Friends invited for a holiday weekend are in for a surprise.
7.2k words
4.57
40.9k
29
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,604 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

Any similarity between the characters in this story to real persons, either alive or dead, is purely coincidental. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION PEOPLE!!

Comments are always welcome, but if you don't like something, at least tell me what the problem is. Those "If it doesn't get better, you will lose a reader!" comments don't really help. If you don't tell me what you don't like, I really can't fix it. I'm not a mind reader.

FYI, if you are expecting something similar to my GTO series, this isn't it.

This is a long story heavy with BDSM, Lesbianism, and Gangbangs (M+/F and F+/F)

FYI, I don't live the 'lifestyle', so I'm sure that there are things in this story that don't exactly follow all the 'rules'. This is a fantasy that was in my mind.

Welcome to one of the darker recesses of my mind. There are darker places, but I'm not sure I want to expose them to the light.

*****

Friday. 11:00 AM. The landscaping service was just driving away. The pool guy finished up and left an hour ago. The cleaning service did the inside of the house yesterday. It would be another hour before my friends started to show up. They had no idea what I had planned for the weekend, and I had no idea how it would turn out. I had simply invited them out for the entire Memorial Day weekend claiming I needed their help with something. The 5-bedroom house with private bathrooms had plenty of room. I had bought the house and accompanying 50 acres back in 2009 when the market was at rock bottom. I paid cash for it. I needed a drink to calm my nerves. A few ice cubes and two fingers of JD Honey Bourbon. The next couple of hours should prove interesting.

Perhaps I should describe the players in this little drama. My name is Terry. I am 28-years old, 36 DD breasts, slim waist, full hips, and toned arms and legs. I am 5' 6" tall and have strawberry colored hair down to the middle of my back. My eyes are green, high cheek bones, and a small, well set nose. Yes, I am beautiful, and I have no reservations about using it to my advantage. No, I am not a bitch - except... well I'll get to that in a moment. How can I afford this wonderful house, you ask? Simple. I am a lawyer. A very, very good lawyer too. I graduated top of my class at Yale. I was immediately snapped up by one of the top firms, making VERY good money. The bar exam? Piece of cake. I do corporate law. I bought the house and property for cash from the bonus I got from a 9-figure settlement on a patent infringement case that I lead. You see those TV shows where the young sexy female attorney comes in and takes over? That's me. I wear professional skirt suits and at least 4-inch heels. I have a reputation as a cross between a Pitbull and a great white shark. When I walk into a conference room or court room, you can almost hear Heart playing Barracuda as by theme song. I once sent opposing council a greeting card when I took on a case that had been dragging on for 6-years. They settled within 5 hours of receiving the card. So, yes, I am a bitch when it comes to work, but I am always polite to everyone I come into contact with otherwise. I am on a first name basis with everyone from the other partners down to the custodians.

Mary is my best friend from college and is the same age as me. We were actually more than just friends our first year, but more on that later. She was my freshman roommate in the dorms, and we have been best friends ever since. She is a 5' 2" blonde spitfire. She has bleu eyes, and her honey blonde hair is cut to shoulder length. 36-C breasts, tiny waist, and slim, but tight ass. She went into Computer Science and is working from home as a freelance programmer. She married Bob about 2-years after graduating.

Bob is 5-years older than Mary and I. He is a doctor with his own practice in Adult Medicine. He is an easy-going guy and keeps himself in shape. He is around 5' 10" tall, weighs around 190-lbs, and keeps his stomach in a nice washboard state. Judging from the times that I've seen him come out of the pool in his wet swim trunks, I would have to say that Mary is very happy with his 'equipment'.

Jill and Brad are a little older. Jill is 45, and Brad is 55. Both are now retired. I met them while they were clients 5-yearts ago. Jill was a stay-at-home mom, and Brad was an investment counselor. I represented them in an insider trading case where he was completely innocent of the charges. Yes, I know. To a lawyer, their client is always innocent, but in this case, he actually was. It went to trial, and I actually got one of his coworkers so rattled on the stand that he actually admitted to the crime and trying to frame my client when things started to heat up. They are a very nice couple, and we became good close friends afterwards. Jill is a 6' tall redhead with a slim athletic build from swimming competitively in college. Brian is 6' 5" tall, short salt and pepper hair, and 220-pounds of pure muscle. He went through college on a scholarship as a linebacker on the football team. Had he not tore up his knee in his senior year, he probably would have been drafter in the mid-rounds of the draft. He still keeps in shape by spending a couple of hours each day in the gym.

Jeanie and James are a mother and son. No, they are not a 'couple' - well, not at this point anyway. I'll come back to that after the weekend. Jill was my mentor in college. She is about 15-years older than me, and I met her when she was a guest lecturer. She had a commanding presence, and I knew that I needed to meet with her to for any advice on helping me towards my career path. She graciously accepted my offer of coffee, and we talked at length about careers in the legal field. That lead to a very good friendship and mentoring relationship. She has a very mature, curvy figure. Her breasts are somewhere in the DD range. She has long brunette hair that hangs down to her mid shoulders when it isn't tied up in a soft bun. I spent may evenings at her home for dinner and talks. She was divorced and raising her son on her own. James kind of started to look up to me as the big sister he never had. I would help with his homework and talk about just about anything. He would often call me to talk about any issues he was having with his girlfriends that he would be too embarrassed to discuss with his mom. Before my eyes, this scrawny kid turned into a 6-foot tall muscular 18-year old, about to go to college on a full football scholarship.

OK. Time to fire up the BBQ and start to get lunch ready.

I suppose I should start with the background here. I've always been very intelligent and driven. Graduated high school with a four point something ridiculous, valedictorian, played soccer, dated some football players, yada, yada, yada. I was always extremely competitive and had to be in control of everything. I did NOT enter college a virgin, but I was not a slut either. I dated in college. Mary was actually my second relationship in college. That took place about 3-months into the first semester. My boyfriend at that time had just broken up with me, and Mary was there to comfort me with a bottle of vodka and a shoulder to dry on. He broke up with me because he said I was 'too bossy'. My crying on Mary's shoulder as she hugged me turned into some innocent kisses to my forehead, then cheek. Soon, our lips met. Then tongues were deployed.

Mary circled her arms around me as she kissed me again. After gently guiding me back onto the couch, she straddled my legs as her hands moved under my shirt and began to gently caress my breasts through my bra.

Leaning back, she looked questioningly into my eyes. "Am I going too fast for you baby?"

I responded by pulling her back to me and finding her lips with mine again while my fingers went to work beneath her thin t-shirt on her braless tits. We broke the kiss long enough to quickly discard our encumbrances, then flung ourselves back at each other.

Her hands moved to by tits as she again breathed into my ear with a slight chuckle. "I guess not."

As she massaged my breasts and gently pinched and pulled my nipples, she began kissing my neck, throat, and chest as her mouth moved South. Finally, her lips found my left breast as she sucked and flicked my nipple with her tongue. She alternated toying with one nipple using her fingernail on one breast as she used her lips and tongue on the other. She was driving me crazy as she switched back and forth every minute or so.

After several minutes of this, she let her tongue slide into the valley between my breasts as her fingernails continued to draw circles around my nipples, occasionally flicking across them as well. Her lips and tongue continued their journey south kissing and licking along the way. She got to my navel and swirled it leaving a wake of saliva behind.

Her hands left my breasts, and her nails lightly grazed my skin as they journeyed down to my hips.

"I think your blouse and bra are lonely. We should give them these to keep it company." She said as she began pulling my skirt and thong down my legs.

I was not completely bare down there. (Hey, I'm a poet). I had the spa leave a landing strip. I like my red hair, and I wanted to make damn sure that anyone who got that far knew it was natural.

"Well, what do we have here? Did I make you this wet baby? You are gushing like a fire hose."

Mary inhaled deeply. "Hmmm. You smell so good. I can't wait to taste you, but I have some more exploring to do first."

With that, she began kissing the inside of my left thigh. Cassandra was driving me crazy as she slowly hissed and licked her way down my leg. I nearly lost it when she got to the back of my knee with her wicked tongue and lips.

"Like that, do you baby?" she remarked before continuing her journey.

After completing her quest down my left leg and sucking all my toes, she began an equally slow path up my right leg. My heart was racing, and I was almost hyperventilating as she finally made her way back to the top of my thigh. "Time for a little spelunking." She whispered.

My eyes were closed at this point. An electric shock ran through me as I felt her tongue make a long swipe deep between my vaginal lips and ending with a drag across my starter button. Slowly, she explored every nook and cranny of my cunt, varying the speed and motion. Sometimes it was a long, deep lick. Other times it was a quick stab of her tongue into my depths. Occasionally, she would swirl around my clit, or she would flick it with the tip of her tongue.

Suddenly, two fingers entered my and curled up to hit my G-spot as I felt her draw my clit between her lips and suck as her tongue began playing a tap dance on it.

Houston, we have lift-off.

I must have rocketed into outer space, because all I saw was stars surrounding me. I heard loud noises in my ears that were completely incomprehensible. My body was thrashing around like a wild beast. Waves of pleasure flowed through me for what seemed an eternity. Finally, I began to come back to my senses and regain some control over by body. I stopped bucking but shudders still passed through me. I was breathing deeply like I had just run a marathon.

"Wow. You are a screamer, aren't you?" She said as I opened my eyes again.

"Apparently." I replied weakly.

She moved back up onto the couch and cuddled with me. I reached over and kissed her again. She tasted sweet, a little tangy, with a hint of fruity flavor. It occurred to me that that was actually my taste. I had never tasted myself (or, obviously any other girl before). 'Damn! I actually taste pretty good.' She must have seen that look in my eyes.

"Yes, you are delicious. I could probably become addicted to you." She grinned.

We kissed tenderly as I recovered. I began subtly kissing her around her mouth as I licked my cum from her face. My lips slowly moved from her face to her neck planting gentle kisses along the way. One hand was gently grazing her arm as the other tentatively moved to her breast.

"Just go slowly and explore." She whispered. "Do what you think you would like to be done to you. Don't worry, I will definitely let you know when you do something I like."

Emboldened at this, I began to kiss her more confidently around her neck and throat as I began toying with her nipples and massaging her breasts. Slowly I began planting kisses down her chest to the valley between her tits. I swirled my tongue around the undersides of both of her breasts before moving my lips to her nipple. I left a trail of saliva as I tongued circles along her areola. Finally, I flicked her nipple with my tongue and heard a slight gasp escape her mouth. 'Hmmm, that must be one of her signals that I was doing it right.' I decided to repeat this experiment to see if my hypothesis was correct. Her gentle moaning confirmed my theory. Continuing my research, I moved to the other breast and repeated my experiments.

"Oh god!" I heard in a breathless whisper.

I trailed my fingernails down her tight stomach, circling her navel a couple of times before letting them graze through her patch of downy fur. Her breathing became deep and heavy as I planted my index finger on one side of her outer lips with my ring finger on the other side, then lightly drug the nail of my middle finger over her clit and down the entire slit. Her hips began undulating as I used my fingernail to easily circle her magic button. She would gasp through her moans whenever I flicked her clit as I was circling it.

After a few minutes of this, I replaced my ring finger with my pinky and drove my middle and ring finger into her sopping wet opening. I pumped them in and out a few times before pulling them out and lifting my mouth from her wonderful breasts. She opened her eyes and saw me staring straight back at her. As she watched, I slowly lifter my fingers to my lips and eased them into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned as I sucked them clean. "You taste soooo good, Mary."

"Please Baby. Don't stop." She murmured.

With that, I lowered my head and began to repeat what she did to me. I slowly kissed my way down her stomach, pausing to kiss and tongue-fuck her navel for a minute. Slowly, I moved down, kissing and bathing her with my tongue along the way. I couldn't help it. I planted a kiss right in the middle of the heart formed from her soft, downy pubic hair. I continued my exploration by softly kissing all around, but not on, her sex.

"Please." She moaned.

One long swipe with my tongue deep into the folds of her sex, and then I moved on. I ran my nails gently down her leg. My lips followed where my nails went. I lavished love down her thigh and behind her knee. After kissing my way down her calf and spending several minutes kissing her toes, I moved to work my way back up the other leg. I mirrored my movements as I worked back up from where I started.

Once back at the apex of her wonderful legs, I planted a deep kiss on her lower lips. She was starting to really move her hips up and down now. I think she likes it. File those moves away in the memory banks for future use. She was absolutely gushing by this point. God, she tasted good. Tangy, with a hint of sweetness. Kind of fruity, but subtly different from what I tasted like. Yeah, I could get used to this.

"Oh god, Baby. Please take me over."

Remembering how she inserted her fingers and curled them, I repeated what she did. I felt a slightly different area from the rest of her vagina and began tapping it as I took her clit in my lips and began sucking on it while stroking it with the tip of my tongue.

I was rewarded with a flood of her juice as her thighs clamped around my head.

"OOOHHHH YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!" I heard - muffled through her thighs clamped around my ears. I had moved my arms up around her legs and held onto her hips with my hands to keep my mouth clamped to her sex as I lapped up all I could as she came.

WOW! That was fun!

We woke up the next morning in the same bed, naked and laying in a soaking wet bed. We started officially dating that evening. We really tried to make it work, but she was just as competitive and controlling ad me. Finally, we gave up dating and decided to just remain friends and roommates. We both dated other men and women throughout college. Her relationships lasted a lot longer than any of mine did. Either my significant other would get tired of me always needing to control the relationship, or I would get bored with anyone I was able to push over. Sex was never an issue - most of the time. I never put out on the first two dates. I have enough self-respect to know that if they didn't want to take the time to get to know one another before jumping in the sack, they weren't worth my time. At first, there were the occasional fakers that would pretend to play the game, but never call back after the first time we had sex. I usually didn't want them to call again anyway, as they were usually selfish in bed. Couple of thrusts, SPURT SPURT SPURT, and out the door. After a couple of these, I began to recognize the signs on the first date and declined a second date.

I pretty much kept away from the really hard partying scene and graduated in pre-law at the top of my class. Law school was just an extension of the rest of my college career. Again, graduated at the top of my class and was snapped up by one of the premiere firms. I stopped dating while studying for the bar exam. It should surprise no one at this point that I aced it. Due to my competitive, controlling nature and attention to detail, I quickly rose through the ranks of the junior associates. Being a very attractive woman who enjoyed the sexy professional look, I was underestimated in the beginning - to the VERY painful detriment to opposing council. After a few rather spectacular wins, I began to get a reputation as the lawyer you wanted on your side - and avoided at all costs opposing. When I turned 27, I toyed with the idea of hanging up my own shingle. The partners at my firm got wind of this and quickly made me an offer that I was smart enough to negotiate up before accepting.

Throughout all this time, I continued to date both men and women, but none of those relationships ever went anywhere. Either we were constantly arguing about who would get their way, or I would feel there was something missing when I could walk all over my significant other at the time. I always felt that there was something missing. I just couldn't figure out what. To further complicate matters, I was fighting with my flavor of the month about how I was just too run down to go out every other night. With all the responsibilities on me now, all the decisions I had to make as a full partner, decisions about whatever cases I was working on, decisions on who would be assigned cases, decisions on who would play which roles, decisions on which cases and clients to take, what to wear to the office, what to wear to court, how to attach the opposition, where to go to lunch, where to go to dinner, where to go for drinks, who to invite - I was getting run down. I just wanted to relax on the couch and veg.

Tatiana, my current girlfriend, told me that even if I didn't want to go out, she was. I had to move her laptop to sit on the couch, and it opened up. She had not locked it when she left. Looking at it, I realized that she was reading a story. I was kind of bored, so I decided to see what she was looking at. It was a story about a submissive girl who was in a relationship with a dominant girl. I had obviously heard of these types of relationships before but was never even slightly interested. Being a bit bored, I continued reading. The story was from the perspective of the submissive and was actually very well written. As I was clicking to the next page, I noticed that my left hand had begun to stroke my very wet pussy. Hmmm, how long have I been doing that? I wondered. The writer described the utter freedom she experienced in giving up all decisions and responsibilities to her lover. Her lover decided what (if any) clothes she would wear, where, when and what she ate, even what she was supposed to do every minute of the day. I must have really gotten my mind into the character, because half way through the second page I had a mind-blowing orgasm. HOLY SHIT!!

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,604 Followers
12