Holiday Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never seen a cock the size of his, white or black. Oakley must've of realised this as he said something to Ray Ban in a language I didn't recognise and Ray Ban responded and they both laughed. "Oh well." I thought, "Sex is sex in any language." I reached forward, my tiny white hand clasping round his fat, long black cock. I licked my lips and smiled as I looked up at Oakley, his beaming smile smiling right back at me. I leant forward and opened my mouth and took my first taste of a big black cock. My lips closing around the head of his monster cock and gently sucking on it, then licking up the thick shaft as I held his cock and gently wanked it. I then took his cock back into my mouth and give it a good suck, trying to take it as far in my mouth as I possibly could. My head starting to bob up and down on his cock, twisting around it as I suck on it, hungry slurping noises escaping the corners of my mouth. Oakley tilting his head back and letting little moans out, he takes off his top and boy what a body he has, I run a hand up and down his firm body as the other cups his balls.

Ray Bans hands are all over my body now, pinching and pulling my nipples his other hand rubbing my shaven pussy through the thin material of my shorts. I stood up and undid the button and zip on my shorts and bent over at the waist and dropped my shorts to the floor and step out of them. Ray Bans hands are all over my bum, squeezing it and pulling my cheeks apart, I pull my white thong down as well. I feel his tongue on my bum as he kisses each cheek then takes a bite on them before darting his tongue against my tight arsehole. I've never had that done before and sends bolts of electricity sparking through my body, I wiggle my bum in appreciation. He brings a hand up to my naked, wet pussy and rubs a thumb hard on my clit and then slides it easily into my waiting, wet pussy. I let out an involuntary moan as his thumb goes in and he uses his forefinger against my clit.

I put a hand around Oakley's cock and lifted it up to lick the base of his shaft and to lick his heavy looking balls, licking first one and then the other and then up his long shaft and taking his helmet in my mouth and sucking on it hard, noisily and sloppily. His cock popping in and out of my mouth as I gyrate against Ray Ban's fingers and thumb in my pussy. I look over my shoulder at Ray Ban as Oakley's cock rests against my cheek, Ray Ban stands up and takes his top off, his stomach absolutely ribbed and hard. He takes his ¾'s off and then I realise I'm staring at another 12inch big black cock. He smiled at me as he took it in one hand and gave it a few strokes. He then positioned himself behind me and I knew I was about to feel my first big black cock deep inside of me and I was so excited, a feeling of immense anticipation was building up quickly inside of me. Ray Ban put one hand on my bum cheek, his other around the base of his cock as he guided it towards my wet and willing pussy.

He rubbed it up and down against my opening several times before he slowly eased it in and then out and then back in, it filled me up as he pushed deep into me so his balls squashed against me. He leant over me and high fived Oakley as I turned my attention back to his cock and took it in my mouth and sucked on it. His cock being forced further and further into my mouth and down my throat as Ray Ban picked up speed and began fucking me well, I pushed back against him when he thrust in. His hands on my hips holding me up as I held on to Oakley, his cock popping in and out of my mouth, my spit hanging from his cock and my chin. And then there it was my first orgasm on a black cock and wow, my screams stifled somewhat by a cock stuffed in my mouth, my body shook and pulsed, my pussy clenched and clamped onto Ray Ban's cock, he held me up as my legs gave way, my eyes rolled in my head and my heart felt like it was about to leap out of my chest.

"Holy fuck!" Was all I managed to say.

Oakley then picked me up and carried me into the living room of the villa and dropped me onto the sofa and spun me round and pulled my bum towards him.

"Ahora es mi turno." He said.

I looked back at him and watched as he stood behind me and pushed his cock straight into my pussy hard and fast, his hands on my lower back arching it as he pumped into me relentlessly. Ray Ban came strolling in, his cock wagging from side to side, white streaks all over it and glistening from my cum. He knelt next to me on the sofa and I happily opened my mouth and took his cock in and sucked and licked it clean, tasting my juices that had smeared his cock. Oakley grabbed my blonde ponytail and snapped my head back as he fucked me, his balls slapping into me. Ray Ban reached down and grabbed a boob and squeezed it hard and pinched a nipple as he slapped the side of my face with his cock, he then put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down onto his cock. It slipped straight down my throat, I'd never had a cock do that before, my eyes bulged and I pulled my head away and gasped for air, his cock now covered in my spit. I nodded my head again urging him on and he did it again and he held my head there as I tried to pull away. This time as I pulled away my stringy spit clung to his cock and I breathed heavily.

I was being fucked well from both ends, a cock going deep into my pussy, an orgasm building again as my mouth and throat are filled by another big black cock and I was loving every minute of it. I was feeling slutty, I'd never felt like this before and I didn't want it to end. Here it came again, my moans getting louder and louder, my breathing getting shallower and shallower, all the muscles in my body tensing and then my screams filling the room I came all over Oakley's cock, he continued pumping hard into my pussy as I tried push him away to get a breather but to no avail. And then I came again, never had I ever had an orgasm after orgasm, I just went with it, my body pulsing, my pussy twitching and clenching uncontrollably. Oakley stepped away from me with a big grin on his face and a sticky cock.

I slowly sat down on the floor with my back against the sofa and looked up at them both, I reached up for Oakley's sticky cock and pulled it down to my open my mouth and dutifully cleaned his cock of my cum as I caught my breath. Ray Ban wanked his cock slowly and then laid on his back on the floor in front of me and nodded to his cock. I leant forward and crawled towards him on all fours and licked up his long 12inch shaft and then popped the head of his cock in my mouth and bobbed up on down on it, I continued moving up so my big 34DD's went either side of his shaft and then rocked back and forth gently before moving on. His cock rubbing down my body as my boobs rubbed up his rock hard body, I felt his cock rub across my smooth pubic bone and then spring up between my legs, I pushed back against it and my pussy swallowed up his cock eagerly and I sat right down on it and leant over him and began to grind my pussy up and down his shaft, he took my boobs in his hands and squeezed them and sucked them as I rode his cock.

I looked over at Oakley who stepped close and I held onto his cock with one hand, just holding it and enjoying the feel of his thick, sticky black cock, gently stroking it and wanking it as I bounced on Ray Ban's cock. I pulled Oakley closer and lifted up his cock so I could get to his balls and gave them a good lick as Ray Ban lifted my bum slightly so he could thrust hard and fast into my pussy. The sounds of my bum slapping into his thighs filling the room, my moans of absolute pleasure accompanying it.

Oakley then again lifted me straight off Ray Ban's cock and laid me on my back on the arm of the sofa and spread my legs wide, his cock fell naturally to the opening of my pussy and without any guidance he pushed it in and began fucking me well as he held my ankles keeping me spread wide open. My boobs jiggling back and forth, I reached out to Ray Ban and held onto his cock to help me keep my balance, he reached over and pinched my nipples. I put a hand between my legs and began to rub my clit hard and fast, keeping eye contact with Oakley as I did. Then I'm cumming again, nearly falling off the arm of the sofa as I scream out into the night again as I cum all over his big black cock again.

I pull Ray Ban's cock into my mouth and suck on it gently, my lips enveloping his swollen head and caressing it, my hand on his swollen balls massaging them. He takes his cock out my mouth and places his balls in my mouth, I lick, suck and gobble on them as he wanks his cock. Oakley just gently sliding the full length of his cock in and out, watching my working Ray Ban's balls. It's not long before Ray Ban puts the tip of his black cock to my soft open lips, I taste the pre cum and look up at him and then with a loud grunt and a groan his cum oozes out of his cock and into my open and willing mouth. It's thick, hot, creamy and absolutely delicious and there's a lot of it. He just keeps cumming, wanking his cock and filling my mouth of his cum. I swallow what I can as I keep eye contact with him, a big smile across his face. I suck the last drops of cum out of his cock, kissing his helmet and sucking his cock right down again.

Ray Ban steps away as Oakley continues to slowly fuck me, his hands on my inner thighs. I reach and run a hand down his body to his sticky shaft, placing my forefinger and middle finger either side of his shaft as it slides into me. Looking at him and watching him as he pushes the full length deep into me, squashing his balls against me. I then push my boobs together for him which seems to do the trick, he pushes deep into me again and holds it there before pulling his length out. Without touching it, a hot stream of spunk flies out of his bouncing cock like silly string and splatters over my boobs and then another over my stomach. Oakley grabs his cock and wanks it, shooting another long stream up and onto my chin, he keeps cumming like Ray Ban, but his is flying out of his cock and splattering my boobs and my chin. He finally finishes cumming and rubs the head of his cock against my pussy before pushing it inside and leaving it there as he stands, hands on his hips admiring his conquest.

I lay there and rubbed his cum into my body, making it glisten, using a finger to scoop some cum into my mouth and swallowing it down licking my lips.

12