Holiday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen locks down at the exposed underside of his cock. She leans forward and licks his right ball. She lets her tongue run along it and then moves it to his left ball. Her hand sides down along the bottom of his shaft as her tongue moves back to his right ball. She lets the tip of her tongue circle his ball a few times then she opens her mouth to let it slide in.

Chris gasps at the feeling and opens his eyes.

She sees him look down at her as she releases his ball. She smiles and leans forward once more, letting her tongue lead the way. It touches him between his balls and moves slowly up the underside of his shaft. Her fingers still holding the head of his cock against him. Her eyes hold his eyes as her tongue moves up slowly.

Chris watches as her tongue slides along him, moving slowly up to just below his cock head. He sees her fingers release his cock while her eyes still looks at him. His cock bobs up and down at the release. He tries not to close his eyes as he sees her open her mouth to take him in again.

She hears him moan as his hips begin to move. She feels excited at the fool of his throbbing member, a sign of his excitement. She sees him say something but did not hear him.

"Stop..." he says weakly once more.

Chris feels his body shake. He moves his hands down to her shoulders and holds on.

This action, she is familiar with. It is the sign with him hold her shoulders so she widens her mouth slightly and she sucks a little harder.

"Oh. My. God." he says as he tilts his head back.

She feels his hands grip and pulls her. She continues, thinking he wants her to change the angle of sucking. She stops, however, as his hands pull her off him.

His cock slides out of her mouth with a wet pop.

Maureen looks up at him, confused.

Chris sighs with relief and breathing heavily. "I do not want to pop too soon."

Maureen wonders if he can only have one orgasm a night. Not that there is anything wrong with that, she just likes to know so she can pace herself and him.

"It has been too long since I have had the pleasure of a woman. Not to mention the pleasure of pleasuring a woman." He says as his hands guide her towards the couch, "I don't want to pop too soon."

She watches in amusement at how he starts to kick off his shoes and then his half dangling pants. When done a few seconds later, he moves towards her pants and fumbles quickly to undo them.

Chris slides his thumbs in-between her panties and hips. His hands push down, tugging her pants down.

Maureen watches as he leans in to kiss her. Both her hands reach up and touch his head as she returns his kiss. Her lips lose contact with his lips a few seconds later as he moves to pull her pants down past her bottom (ass!). She sees him lowering himself as he moves the pants down to rest at her ankles.

His fingers tug at her pants around her ankle and Chris could feel her hands move onto his shoulders. He waits for her to lift one leg then the other as he moves the pants away. Seconds later, her pants join his pants off to the side.

She feels his hands on her hands. Maureen's eyes move from her pants to his face as he guides her onto the couch. As she sits down, he lowers himself onto his knees in front of her.

Chris reaches up and his fingers slide into the top of her panties on each side. He starts to pull at her panties.

Maureen lifts herself up a little so he can slide them off. She looks into his eyes as his fingers move down to touch her ankles.

Chris lets go of the left side and moves to touch her right leg. He carefully lifts her leg and slides the panties off of the right leg then does the same for the left.

She can feel his fingers touch her ankles, one hand on each. The fingers move along her legs, slowly and smoothly.

Chris smiles at her.

She can feel his fingers move along the sides of her calves. Tiny sparks run up along her legs at the feel of his fingers. It is not a ticklish feeling, but more of a wave of pleasure. If she had time to think, she would probably ask why she is feeling this. Whether it is her body or her mind telling her to pay attention to the feeling, she does not know. She knows it feels good and this is what matters to her right now. She follows the movement of his fingers and hand as they reach her knees.

Chris can see her look up from her legs at him. His fingers carefully grip her knees and gently start to move them apart.

Maureen allows her legs to spread but is struck by the feeling of being exposed.

His fingers moves over her knees then up half way along her lap. The movement of his fingers across her skin, again, sends tiny waves of pleasure along her legs. Chris slides his hands back down towards her knees.

Maureen's eyes move to look at his hands and fingers. The thumbs point in-between her legs while his fingers spread out along the top of her legs. To her, they look like two letters 'J' mirroring each other along her legs. The palms feel warm against her skin. She could feel herself breathing harder as his fingers move up along her skin.

His fingers move down to her knees once more and his fingers spread out was his palm cups her knees. Chris shifts his fingers so that each index finger lines up against the side of her needs just against the bend of her legs. His fingers slide up the side of her legs.

She feels her knees touch his chest as his fingers slide up the sides of her legs. As his fingers reach her bottom, they curl to cup each cheek. She feels his fingers pull her bottom forward, causing her to slide forward along the couch. Her knees spread apart as she moves forward. Maureen can almost feel his chest expand as he breathes.

Chris releases her ass and lets his fingers slide up along her sides. The fingers move up underneath her open shirt.

Maureen remembers the feel of his fingers against her from the bar. She recalls how she wanted to feel his touch against her skin. She shivers now as his fingers move up along her body. The carefully light and smooth touch of his fingers sliding along her skin. She could feel his hands move behind her halfway up.

Chris reaches behind her and finds the strap of her bra. He frowns as he tries to unhook her bra.

Maureen can feel him struggling behind her back. She opens her eyes to find him frowning. She smiles and leans forward to kiss him.

He almost moans at the touch of her lips. Chris loves the way her lips feel against his lips. It is gentle and soft but forceful enough to show him how passionate she feels. His fingers almost stop struggling with her bra as he enjoys the kiss. He feels her shift as her hands reaches behind her to help him with her bra.

Maureen releases the hooks of her bra and moves her hand away to touch his face. She feels him sliding his fingers up and pulling away her bra. The warmth of his hands moves up and slide over each breast. She presses her lips harder against Chris as she feels his palms sliding across her nipples.

Chris can feel her react in his palms. His fingers slide up and gently squeeze each breast as his palms move across her breasts and nipples. The points of the nipples seem to scratch each palm as they grow harder.

She could feel his fingers move away from her breasts as they slide up. They slide up to her shoulders and pulls at her shirt. She removes her hands from his face so the shirt can slide off her.

Chris pulls away from the kiss as his fingers reach back up to help her off with the bra.

She looks at him as he smiles at her. Maureen would laugh if she was not feeling so excited. She would laugh at the scene where she sits here naked while Chris is kneeling in front of her with his shirt on and his hard excitement hanging out from underneath his shirt. She wants to touch it and even starts to move towards him but she stops.

Chris touches her arms with each hand. They slide up her arms and stop at her shoulders. Gently but forceful enough to guide her to lean back.

Maureen can feel the back of the couch against her upper back and shoulder blades. She looks down as he leans forward.

His lips touch her skin just above her tummy as his fingers slide along her shoulders towards her neck.

She feels his fingers sliding long her skin to her neck as his lips move up along her skin towards the valley formed by her breasts. Her eyes follow the movement of his lips as her body enjoys the warm and soft touch of his lips. Maureen shivers slightly as she watches him move towards her right breast. The sensation is enhanced by the feel of his fingers moving down along her neck onto her chest. Her eyes do not leave his lips as they move up along her breast towards her nipple. The warmth of his mouth is almost as pleasurable as the feel of it against her nipple.

His mouth opens and takes her nipple in. Out of the corner of his eyes, he can see her open her mouth as his mouth starts to pull her in.

The pleasure and excitement of the sucking tingles from her nipple. She reaches up with her left hand and takes her own left nipple between her fingers. She squeezes it, sending an almost equal signal of pleasure up along her body.

His hands slide down over her breast with his thumbs sliding around. They move underneath each breast to cup them from below. Carefully, his hands squeeze her breasts until only her nipple is exposed between his fingers. His mouth pulls at her right nipple while her left is between her own fingers. His mouth releases her nipple and the cool air hits it. His tongue reaches out and the tip flicks over her right nipple.

Another wave of pleasure shoots through her. She watches as his tongue slowly circles her nipple and flicks again after making a full circle around. Maureen's body shivers and she squeezes her left nipple harder.

His tongue flicks again and a second later, his thumb strokes across her right nipple.

She leans back, arching her back as his mouth slides over her nipple again. This time, his lips squeeze and quickly release it.

His thumb starts to slide over her nipple, stroking it up and then down.

She feels his lips touch the bottom of her right breast lightly. It begins to move down and her mind figures the destination. Her legs open wider as her eyes move to his lips. Maureen finds herself looking down across her torso. Added to this, she can see Chris kissing her body. The erotic vision of this heightens the pleasure she feels. Her eyes watch as his tongue slides out and flicks the skin of her body with the tip. The act is a simple one but seeing it and feeling it at the same time brings a strange level of excitement. The tongue moves down slowly, licking and kissing along her skin. She feels the heat of his body moving down between her legs.

Chris squeezes her breasts once more ending with pinching both nipples for a second or two before sliding down. He enjoys the feel of her soft and warm flesh against his hands. His eyes move up from where he is kissing and looks at her. He can see her looking down at him, not into his eyes but at his face. His lips lower and kisses her just below the top of her pubic line.

Maureen feels his hands moving down from her breasts across her stomach but her eyes remain on his lips and tongue. She could see her hips moving, not realizing that they were. Taking stock, then, of how excited her body feels, she reaches down to touch his hands. They stop moving as his palms slide to a stop just above her pubic bone. Her eyes watch, focuses solely on his tongue. It slides out and flicks up along her skin. The pleasure of it causes her hips to roll forward slightly as he nears her pussy. She opens her mouth and licks her lips, waiting for him to touch her there.

Chris moves slowly down, enjoying the feel of her movements. He enjoys even more the quiet sound she makes as he licks closer to her pussy. Chris moves his lips down, kissing and flicking her skin but instead of moving directly to her pussy, he moves a little off to the side.

Her fingers slide onto the back of his hands as she feels them hotly against her skin. Her eyes follow his movements towards her pussy but the feeling of his tongue, the pleasure along her skin moves away from the right destination. Still, the feeling is nice and the anticipation is great. She finds herself spreading her legs wider as half his face moves below her line of sight. However, where her eyes could not see, her body can feel. Maureen loves the way he teases her skin with his lips. The warmth of his mouth so close to her pussy, her body moves to slide herself against his lips. But he moves to the side, kissing and teasing the side of her pussy with his tongue and lips. Maureen stops herself from reach up and grabbing his head. She wants to see where this goes and her body is not complaining.

Chris moves his lips along the side of her pussy. His tongue slides out and teases her with a little flick or a little circle. He smiles to himself as her body moves and her pussy angle towards his tongue. His tongue would move aside carefully and the one or two times she did make her pussy touch him, it is only his lips that she met. Still, it feels wonderful against his lips. He was nearly tempted to touch her pussy with his tongue. Chris wanted to feel her juices against his tongue and taste her excitement. It is amazing how much control he has to exert in order not to slide his tongue out and into her pussy.

Maureen feels his lips touch near the bottom of her pussy. She cannot hold back, her hands release his hands and touch his head. Her eyes move up a little to see his eyes looking at her face.

Chris moves his tongue up along the other side of her pussy, kissing every now and again. This is the opposite of what he was doing before where there were more kisses than licks. His tongue circles slowly and flicks now and again. His lips touch her pussy and the warmth of her feels good.

She moans lightly at the feel of his tongue, circling and flicking along the side of her pussy. Maureen wants to feel that on her clit. She wants to feel him licking up along her exposed pussy. Her body wants to feel his tongue sliding into her pussy.

"Lick me." Maureen hears herself say to him.

The tip of his tongue touches her pussy.

Maureen's mouth opens as she sees her body thrust her hips forward. She hopes to capture his tongue, having had enough of the teasing. She wants the feel of it in her.

Chris moves his tongue quickly enough, barely avoiding her pussy from capturing his tongue. The tip slides in but his tongue do not.

She almost smiles at the feel of his tongue tip between her pussy lips. Her eyes can see the tip of it sliding between the folds of her pussy. Her hips are thrust forward so she can see it as he moves his tongue up. Maureen moans, imagining the feel of it going further in. Her hips continue to roll up, hoping to capture more of his tongue.

Chris leaves the tip of his tongue between her pussy and continues to slide it up, flicking up along and between the folds of her pussy. He allows only the tip of his tongue in her as he continues to move.

Her eyes follow his tongue as it moves slowly up along her pussy then back down again. She is amazed at the willpower he is showing in the way he is teasing her. Most men would have moved into licking or stopped to put their cocks in her. It is not that she did not want it but this experience is definitely exciting and more pleasurable than she could have imagined. Maureen's mind is pulled from her thoughts as a strong wave of electrical pleasure shakes her body. The tip of the tongue slides up like a tiny finger running along her pussy. It touches her clit, almost too quickly, as it flicks across her.

Chris feels her entire body shake as his tongue flicks across her clit. He did not do it quickly but fast enough to count aloud 'one'.

"Oh God, yes." he hears her say.

Chris moves the tip of his tongue down, flicking over her clit once more as he moves down along her pussy. Like before, only the tip slides along in between her pussy lips.

She can feel the movement but there is a strong desire for more of his tongue. Her hips move a little harder and higher up, looking to feel more of his tongue enter her.

Chris continues to slide the tip of his tongue along her pussy, not letting any more of it slide into her.

"Please..." she gasps between heavy breathes.

She moans as she feels his lips surround her. Maureen opens her mouth and her eyes close while her head tilts back against the couch.

Yes! She things as she feels the wet lips surround her clit.

Chris slides his hands down from above her pubic bone to her legs. His fingers slide along her skin as his lips slowly pulls her clit.

The electrical waves of pleasure are almost indescribable as the center of her pleasure slides along the silky, wet and hot surface of his lips. The pressure of the pull into his mouth is almost good enough to take her to her third orgasm of the evening. Her body moves accordingly. Her hips push up trying to thrust herself deeper into his mouth.

His fingers slide down her legs and touch her thighs. Chris relaxes his lips as her clit slides down from his mouth. As his fingers reach her thighs, he pushes them causing her to spread her legs wider.

As she feels her legs being spread apart, Maureen moans again as his lips pull her clit up into his mouth again. The slow suction of his mouth starts a fire within her and the feel of his lips massaging her clit causes her hands to grab his head. She pushes her head harder against the couch as her hips push forward.

"Oh my God." She whispers as her hips push moving with the suction of his mouth.

The sensation is almost strange. It is like being stroked with silky smooth skin with some lubricant. With the way it feels like it is sliding, she would have expected to have fallen out of his mouth already but no. Thank goodness, no. Instead of sliding out, his wonderful mouth would pull her back in. Her body would then enjoy again the feel of the silky smooth massage around and along her clit.

Chris starts to move his hand away from her thighs. He pushes against her legs as they start to close. As soon as she does not move her legs, he let his fingers move up along her legs.

Maureen can feel his fingers slide up to her hips. She did not really care about that as her mind and body is concentrating on the way his lips are sucking her in and out of his mouth.

Chris moves his right hand up from her hip. His fingers slide to her breast and his fingers capture her nipple. On his next upward sucking of her clit, his fingers carefully squeeze her nipple. He holds, squeezing her nipple as his mouth sucks and holds her clit.

Maureen moans, "God..." as her back arches some more.

Chris slowly increases the sucking speed. His mouth pulls at her clit a little harder as her clit moves smoothly in and out of his mouth.

Maureen thrusts against his mouth as signs of an electrical storm of pleasure rises from between her legs. The movement and the suction cause her mind to blank and unblank. Her mind concentrates on the movement and how close her pleasure has become.

He releases her clit and sucks her back in.

She moans louder as her hands grip his head.

His fingers pull her right nipple every now and again in time with his sucking.

This extra sensation confuses her a little, keeping her off balance. But it also sends waves of pleasure from her nipple.

She opens her mouth as her mind tells her it is like being continuously stroked all around by some silky material. Her clit sliding and feeling totally surrounded by silk. Maureen clamps her eyelids down harder as she concentrates on pushing her hips faster along with his movements.

Sliding in, surrounded by his lips.

Her fingers grip his head, pulling him closer.

Sliding out, still being stroked by his silky lips.