Holiday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes. There it is, she thinks. Her body trembles that fateful tremble. She feels the tug of his mouth.

Sliding in, surrounded by his lips.

She almost relaxes as she waits for it. It is close and it is about to tear out of her.

Sliding out, still being stroked by his silky lips.

Maureen keeps pushing and holding his head. Her body trembles harder.

Sliding in, his lips pull her clit along the silky walls.

She starts to gasp.

Sliding out, his mouth lets her clit stroke down nearly out.

"I'm going..." she hears herself start to say.

His lips puller her in deeper, almost holding her there.

"God!" she says as her fingers pull his head harder. "Going to cum!"

His lips slide her clit down and fully back in. This time Chris holds her clit in his mouth and his fingers squeeze her nipple, almost twisting. While this happens, his tongue flicks across her clit.

This is it, she thought. Maureen feels his mouth all around her clit. Warmth and friction of the movement along with the silky massage of his lips. Her clit doe snot slide any deeper, it stays there being held by the suction of his mouth. She feels his lips and tongue moving with her pulsing clit. Her body trembles once more and releases. She thrusts up and her mind goes blank again. The pleasure of the orgasm shoots through her body.

Chris moans as she cums against his mouth. His lips hold her clit, sucking and squeezing her clit.

"Yes...!" Maureen hisses as the waves of her orgasm flows out again and again.

Maureen barely registers his moan. The vibrations of his moan send another sensation along her body as she starts to come down from her orgasm.

Chris feels her lowering herself as his lips slowly relax. He lets her clit slide slowly down and out of his mouth.

Her mind is fuzzy but her body is completely relaxed. Maureen opens her eyes and she sees him still kneeling between her legs. With the way her body feels, she realizes some time has passed since her orgasm. She can see that his cock still throbs in front of him. Maureen smiles lazily and realizes something is different about his cock. She focuses her eyes and sees that he seems to have gotten a condom on over it.

"Are you ready? Or do you need to rest a bit more?" he asks.

She could not get her mouth to work for some reason but she sure wants him to feel the pleasure he has given her three times. Her clit was not too sensitive and his cock does look pleasurable. Maureen weakly pushes her hips forward to answer him.

Chris smiles and slides himself forward.

She can feel it touch her pussy and a tingle of familiar pleasure slides across her. She wonders if, perhaps, she is still too sensitive.

Chris did not ask again, he reaches down to hold his cock steady and pushes forward.

Maureen feels the head of his cock against her pussy. Her eyes move to look between her legs. She reaches down and her fingers touch his covered cock.

He watches as her fingers start to guide him.

The pressure of his cock head pushing against her pussy yielded her pussy lips. She could feel herself opening up as the head enters her. It is a different kind of pleasurable sensation than her recent experience. It is a different pleasure as she opens up for him. She feels herself sliding onto him as his hips move forward.

Chris's eyes move from his cock and her pussy to look at her face.

She closes her mouth and moan as his thickness fills her. Yes, he is thick and she enjoys the feel of it. It feels very nice as he moves himself in and out of her. Her pussy feels the stroking like a massage against her pussy. She can feel herself rubbing along him, releasing him as he moves out. Her pussy pushes around him, stroking him as he fills her again.

"Oh man..." she hears him moan.

Maureen opens her eyes and looks at him.

"So good." he says as his eyes lock onto her eyes.

She reaches up with her hands and touches his hips as he moves forward filling her again.

His cock is almost too thick, she thinks. It spreads her wide but it does not hurt. It moves into her but does not go too deep.

Her hips move and her hands pull him along with each thrust.

"Wait..." he says, like before.

She shakes her head. No, she wants to tell him. It feels too good. Her body shakes with pleasure again, the same yet different than before. Maureen moves her legs, spreading herself wider, letting him stroke into her a little deeper. She gasps and thrusts herself against him. She raises her legs and wraps her legs around him. Maureen's heels touch his ass and it allows her the extra leverage to push him harder into her.

It is good. It feels perfect.

"Yes..." she hisses at him, eyes still locked onto his eyes.

Chris pushes his cock into her. Thrusting into her and spreading her pussy while stroking and massaging her. His body press against her, almost slapping into her. The vibrations somehow translate against her clit.

Her eyes roll back and her mouth opens. Oh my God, she thinks. It cannot happen again. Her body tells her differently. Her mind shows her how close she is and what needs to be done to get her there again.

"Harder." she commands him.

He responds to her command and she starts to moan loudly.

Her mind cannot keep the sensation of pleasure from her body. Her body responds again to the pleasure. It shakes and trembles with each thrust against his cock. She can feel herself squeezing his cock as he thrusts into her. It doesn't soften but it is not too hard. Her pussy grabs at him but it slides, continuing to stroke her pussy from inside.

"Here I cum." she hears Chris say, almost strained.

Her mind registers this but her body is busy riding its own pleasure towards her next orgasm. Her fingers grip, scratching him as her body trembles with the beginnings of the next orgasm. Maureen feels him push against her as he cums but she thrusts up and her whole body tenses. His cock fully in her and her pussy pulsing and gripping him as the wave of her orgasm shakes her...

* * *

Something annoying tugs at her consciousness. She opens her eyes to see Chris looking at her with concern.

His hands are gently shaking her shoulders.

That was the annoyance.

"Are you okay?" he asks with genuine concern in his voice.

Her mind, still a bit sluggish, takes stock of the situation. Her body is weak from the orgasms. (Did she really have four?) She is also feeling slightly cold.

His cock is still in her but it is rapidly softening. Maureen's mind tells her this is a good thing as she cannot deal with any more orgasms without some sort of rest.

She finds herself nodding weakly in answer to his question. She reaches up with her hands and puts them around him.

Chris allows himself to be pulled towards her. His hands gently slide under her and carefully lift her.

She feels his cock slide out of her but her eyes are feeling too heavy. Maureen feels herself being carried across the room. The next sensation is a soft bed underneath her. This is followed by a very nice feeling blanket being pulled up to her shoulders.

"By the way, you never told me your name." he says quietly into her ear.

"My name is Maureen, but my friends call me Millie." she says as she snuggles herself into the blanket, eyes still closed.

"But you knew that already, didn't you, Santa?" she says lazily into the pillow.

She hears him chuckle as she drifts off into sweet sleep.