Holiday with Master John

Story Info
Master takes her on a sexy holiday.
2.7k words
3.67
21.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master announced to day that w/we are going on holiday. to australia!! yippee... He says i wont need to pack many clothes as W/we will be staying at a nude resort. (i ask politely if i may bring some shoes - my fetish being high heels, He, thankfully, says yes.) He wants to make an exhibitionist out of me ((shouldn't take much) got SO excited, just at the thought of going there. started to swell up, my cunt being insatiable (Masters words.) just the thought of being nude, or anything to do with sex, makes me swell up and i just HAVE to do something about it... so, i pull up my skirt and put my fingers between my legs (Master has forbidden me to ever use underwear, as He wants me to be available for Him at all times.) am SO swollen on my cunt, it would only take a minute for me to cum. but i wait, so as to build up the excitement, and start to think about O/our forthcoming holiday, whilst idly playing with myself. using my fingers on my clit. the orgasm is strong, because i made myself wait (Master taught me to do this, to prolong the sweetness of the orgasm when it finally does cum)

at the airport Master tells me what to do. i am to wait until it is quiet onboard the plane, then am to make my way to the toilet where He will join me. W/we are on a night flight. and as the flight will be a long one, we are to create our own onboard entertainment. i look forward to obeying my Master, as always. after the usual safety messages are given, and food has been served, most of the passengers settle down to go to sleep, i make my way to the toilet, where i await Masters arrival. am so excited, to think we are going to "do it" on a plane.. another thing i haven't tried yet.

After a short wait, i hear a slight knock on the door. i open it, and Master enters. the toilet is a tiny place, but with just enough space for O/our needs. i am already wet and waiting for Master. he goes straight into action, tells me to undo His trousers, take out His cock and suck it. i always get so turned on when He orders me to do things, the tone of His voice activates the sex center in my brain, turns all the red lights on. my cunt swells and i'm ready for action. He knows this, and uses every opportunity to turn me on. He is ready for action too, so W/we get down to business. He tells me to turn around, He grabs me by my hair, and then He enters my soaking wet cunt, hard and fast, just the way He likes it. just love it when He does that. He thrusts inside me, as hard and as fast as He can, and i start to moan softly. am trying not make too much noise, as i don't want to entertain the whole plane (not an easy task, believe me.) He thrusts harder and harder inside my cunt, until i feel i can't take any more, but have to wait, until He gives me permission to cum. as He is about to cum, He gives me His permission, and we cum together, a mixture of juices flowing from both of us. after we have had time to catch our breath, and clean ourselves up a bit (which includes me licking Masters cock clean, not easily done in such a confined area.) we return to our seats, smiling at the odd passenger who send us a knowing look. we then do our best to get some sleep, with His fingers deep inside my cunt, where He says they belong.

the next day, we arrive in australia. am so excited, as i have never been there before. looking out of the windows at the beautiful scenery as W/we fly into northern australia, all the breathtaking colours. i just know that this holiday is going to be special (in more ways than one.) W/we enter the airport early in the morning, pick up O/our luggage, and then get into a waiting taxi. Master gives the driver the address. the young taxi driver smiles when he hears where we are going. as W/we drive, they start to talk about nudism, and then go on to talk about sex out in the open, something that Master is very into. i listen, and notice i'm getting very turned on by the conversation. Master notices this too (He knows me so well.) Master just loves to show off His property, so He tells me to open my legs and show the taxi driver what a horny little bitch i am. i do as He says, showing the taxi driver my red swollen cunt. the taxi driver almost drives off the road trying to get a good look, first in the mirror, then by turning his head around to get a better view. i am then told to use my fingers on my cunt, and bring myself to orgasm. this i do, looking at the taxi driver whilst i do it, as if saying "this one's for You." the taxi driver is almost breaking his neck by now trying to keep his eyes on me, whilst i use my fingers on my clit until i orgasm, oozing onto the seat beneath me. i then have to lick it up (Master does not like me making a mess, so am to clean up after myself.) we get to our destination, and the taxi driver has arranged with Master that he will come to visit us at the resort we are staying at. it seems he liked the show, and would like a repeat performance, when he can watch without risking losing his license due to reckless driving!

W/we check in at the resort, and are shown to O/our chalet. it is quite secluded, according to Masters wishes. W/we have the pool on one side and beautiful scenery around the rest of the chalet. we undress as soon as we enter the chalet, as everyone is nude here, even the people who work here are nude. this will be another new experience for me, having never been to a place like this before, so am excited - as usual - about how things will go. i am to wear my collar and cuffs at all times here, my nipple rings shine in the morning sunlight, and Master notices i'm getting horny again. He calls me a dirty little bitch, as He so often does , and tells me to do something about it. i lay down on the bed, and He tells me to stroke my breasts. i obey immediately, massaging them and then pulling at the rings in my nipples. i am then told to use my fingers to bring myself to orgasm, as He watches me. He then decides not to just watch me, and has me suck His cock. i kneel before Him, and take his cock into my mouth, and lick and suck it as He moans with pleasure. i tilt my head back and take His cock as far back as i can, as He has taught me to, letting Him use my throat to fuck me, whilst He steers my head until He cums. i cum too, as i have been trained to cum on command.

W/we then decide it is time to explore. Master has a special lead that He attaches to my clit ring (so that i don't get lost, He says with an evil grin.) W/we leave the chalet, and walk around. i soon get used to the idea of being naked, and notice that people are quite open about their bodies being on display. my only worry was that they would see how easily i get horny (Master loves it, so am trying to learn to live with being perpetually turned on) but this doesn't seem to be a problem here. the people at the resort act quite naturally about their nakedness, so i relax more as time goes by. we eat in the restaurant, drink coffee, and then go for a swim, lay in the sun, and eventually, i get used to being without clothes, even enjoy it, the freedom of movement. we spend our first day just lazing around. and our first night making love, just touching each other lazily, stroking and tickling, massaging, lovely... we slept well that night.

The next day, we had plans to go sightseeing, Master had arranged with "O/our" taxi driver to come and pick U/us up. the taxi driver was eager for a repeat performance from the day before, so was ready and waiting at the prearranged time. W/we drove off, and drove around to the places where W/we had decided to go. a nature resort and then to a beach where W/we could be undisturbed. the nature resort was beautiful, the animals looked well cared for. W/we wandered around for quite a long time. Master took lots of photos, especially ones of some koala bears and kangaroos. cute little things. we were allowed to go quite close, but not so close that the animals would feel threatened. Master just loves to take photos, so He got a lot of the animals and scenery.

after that, W/we were driven to the secluded beach, where W/we spread out a large blanket. W/we went swimming in the sea, and lay in the sun. the taxi driver joined us. W/we then ate the lunch W/we had taken with U/us. lay in the sun and just enjoyed. after a while, Master told me kneel in front of Him and lay that way with my legs spread wide open, He wanted to use my cunt to empty Himself, as He put it. My duty is to serve Him, so i am available for Him at all times, to do with as He wishes. i immediately obeyed. He came into my already swollen cunt, and emptied Himself. knowing that the taxi driver was watching turned Him on, so He really enjoyed showing off, both His control over me, and His exhibitionism. the poor taxi driver nearly lost it. his cock got so hard, he started to stroke it feverishly. Master started to feel sorry for him and told me to put him out of his misery. I took his aching cock into my mouth and licked and sucked him (the way Master had taught me to.) it didn't take long before he came in my mouth, groaning loudly as he came. he was quite impressed by my obedience to Master, and asked where W/we had met. Master laughed and told him that He'd "picked me up" whilst playing a net game on an adult site, and that W/we clicked there and then, and have been together ever since. He said that i was His little fuck toy, His cum slut, and that He has had so much fun with me since then. i just smiled at this, knowing it to be true. have never been happier (nor had as many orgasms.) knowing that Master sees to my needs makes me feel safe.

after our day out sightseeing, we made O/our way back to the chalet. the taxi driver had graciously offered to be O/our guide (he'd probably gotten a taste for more "attention" by now.) he offered to drive us around and show us the sights. he and Master chatted about the various places we could visit, and the various activities that were available to people within the lifestyle we live. he was fascinated by watching Master "humiliating" me, and even more so that i got so turned on by it. when Master calls me His "little cum slut," it's enough to make me wet all over - so, in a way, he is right, i am (please don't tell Him that.)

we lazed by the pool for an hour or so after dinner, until the sun went down. it was lovely to lay naked in the sun. Master had me spread my legs and "get some sun on that cunt of His" (my body is His, to do with as He chooses.) W/we went swimming, and lay on some lilo's in the pool. He told me to bring myself off whilst laying on the lilo. i did as i was told, knowing that there were people swimming or sunbathing who suddenly had their eyes on me, it went quiet around the pool, as they watched me fingering first my swollen clit, then dipping my fingers into my soaking wet cunt. it didn't take long for me to bring myself to orgasm (plenty of practice there.) the people around the pool slowly regained use of their eyes, and things went back to normal. after that we were invited to visit some of the other guests, who had arranged to have a get together later on in the evening. Master accepted for U/us, knowing that we were now going to meet some of the more "outgoing" members of the nudist camp we were staying at. He was quite looking forward to this.

W/we returned to O/our chalet, to freshen up before the get together. Master told me what to expect. not having been to any of these parties before, i listened in awe. He told me that it is quite normal that the people who frequent these get together's are into free sex. they expect to be able to grope each other where and when it pleases them. as His slave, i am to let anyone who wishes do anything they want to me. he was there to make sure that nothing bad would happen to me, so i should just relax and enjoy. the thought was a little scary, but i got so excited by what was going to happen, that i could hardly wait. i was to shower, make sure that my body was well oiled and that my cunt was bear and smooth to the touch. Master attached the chain to clit ring again. i put on my collar and cuffs, high heels and then W/we left for the party.

the party was to be held in a gigantic room that was rented out by the resort. the owners knew what was going on, and didn't mind. they even came sometimes to the "do's." the room itself had a large open space, where the bar was too. then the rest was divided into many small sections, where it was possible to be a little secluded for those who wanted a little privacy. there were large leather couches strategically placed around the room (that could easily take more than one person at a time.) this looked like it could be an interesting evening.

we arrived a little after 9, not wanting to be the first to get there. there were already quite a few people there. we headed for the bar, where most of the guests were gathered. i ordered a drink for U/us both, just to loosen us up a little. neither Master nor i drink much, as we do not wish to dull O/our senses. W/were introduced to some of the guests, and got chatting, about where they were from, how long they were staying at the resort and so on. dance music was being played, and some people were already dancing. i stood and watched them, amazed, as one after the other they started to grope each other. feeling each other. men and women, one woman was wanking off a man, whilst he had his fingers buried deep inside her pussy, and they managed to dance as well!! whilst another couple had decided to use one of the couches. the woman was hanging over the arm of the couch whilst the man was pounding her with his cock, i could hear their groans, and it was obvious they were enjoying themselves. i looked at Master, he looked at me, He knew i had never done anything like this before and that i was scared, although i wanted to join in.