Holiday With Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
A cheated wife takes her son on holiday.
3.5k words
4.54
414.6k
129

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note, This story was written by me and published on another website under my original penname of Davedax, it may not be reproduced anywhere else without my written permission.

"Shit" she exclaimed angrily as she slammed the receiver non-too gently back down in the cradle, "Damn him and damn his fucking business trips!"

Then she saw me standing in the doorway and promptly burst into tears.

Two long strides and I was beside her, taking her into my arms, I held her as she sobbed into the crook of my neck.

"What's wrong mum?"

"He's flying to America this afternoon, shit, shit, shit"

I felt the wetness of her tears soaking into my tee shirt and her whole body was shaking with rage.

"What about the holiday, I thought you were supposed to be going tomorrow?"

It was a silly question really, Dad had always put his business first before anything, even mum and me and it seemed that just when he made it big, he spent more time than ever jetting to all four corners of the globe.

"So did I darling" a sob wracked her body and at that moment I could have killed him for hurting mum like that!

My mum was a gorgeous looking woman, the stuff that teenage boy's fantasies are made of, I was eighteen then and she was thirty three ( yes I know, she was fifteen when she had me after dad stupidly knocked her up!)

I had a lot of friends at that time and was very popular with the other lads at school and college, but the real reason they were always round at our house was mum and the clothes she wore, or nearly wore!

She was a very petite woman, standing exactly five feet in her stockings and yes she did actually wear stockings, her figure was absolutely perfect and she adored showing it off in short skirts, long, low cut clingy dresses and when she wore tight jeans or shorts, I'd have voted her bottom as the sexiest I'd ever seen!

I remember when I was younger, before dad hit the big time, I'd lie awake at night masturbating as I listened to the rhythmic banging of their headboard as they fucked themselves silly. Mum was a screamer and many times I'd ejaculate at the same time as she shouted out for him to "Fuck me, God yes fuck me, fuck me you bastard, fucking hell I'm cumming again!"

It seemed though that since the arrival of his new personal assistant, he'd been paying rather more attention to her than he had to my mother, I'd heard them arguing about her many times, but dad always denied any wrong doings, although he would wouldn't he?

"Go by yourself mum" I stroked her hair and hoped she'd agree so that my girlfriend could stay over with them both out of the way. She'd bought some very sexy underwear of our nights alone, but if mum didn't go I might never see her wearing it!

"No way" she said vehemently, "The place is full of wolves, the two legged variety, I'd spend the whole bloody month fighting them off and trying to keep my knickers on!"

I quite fancied the idea of seeing mum without her knickers on myself, but then I thought of Jenny and remembered the previous night when we drove home from the pub. She'd sat with her legs apart, stroking herself through her little white panties and telling me in explicit detail exactly what she wanted me to do to her when we had the house to ourselves!

"Why don't you and Jenny come too?" her face lit up briefly, but then it fell again when I said,

"We can't mum, I can get off work, no problem but Jenny has her final exams next week and there's no way she can miss them"

"Oh well, never mind" she reached up and kissed my cheek, "Maybe next time he'll take me somewhere instead of that, that........., oh fuck him anyway"

I really didn't know what to say, I knew though how much she'd wanted to go.

Since they'd bought the beach side villa, they'd spent only one holiday together there and mum had loved it, but since his new P.A had arrived he never seemed to find the time to take her there, (or anywhere else for that matter.)

"I'll go with you mum" and for a moment she looked at me in shock, but then shook her head,

"Darling that's really kind of you, but no, I don't think you'd enjoy being stuck with your boring old mum would you? Come on be honest"

As I'd already given up all hope of fucking my brains out with Jenny for a month, I was honest"

"Mum you're the least boring of all my friend's mums, Christ none of them can hold a candle to you, so if you want me to be honest like you said, I will be, I'd love to go with you and if we do go I'll promise you this, neither of us will be bored, I'll make bloody sure of it!"

She squealed with delight and threw her arms round me again, "Do you mean it honestly, you'll really go with me?"

"Yes mum" I laughed with her, "Hell mum, I actually want to!"

She hugged me tightly, threatening to break a couple of ribs, "Jamie, I'm a very lucky woman to have a son like you, thank you darling"

I kissed her on the cheek and looked at her, God she was beautiful!

"According to all my mates mum, I'm the lucky one, you should here what they say about you"

I knew I shouldn't have said that, as soon as the words left my lips,

"Like what?"

"Er can I pass on that mum?"

She giggled and blushed a little, "Go on tell me, I won't be mad I promise"

"Well let me put it this way mum, there isn't one of them who'd kick you out of bed and they've all said that they'd love to get into your knickers!"

"I've got news for you buster" she laughed, "There are a couple of your friends who I wouldn't kick out of bed too and some of them wouldn't have to try very hard to get into my knickers!"

And off she scooted into the garden, "Oh by the way" she stopped in the doorway"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry if I've mucked up your, er shall we say, arrangements with Jenny"

Which reminded me that parents weren't as stupid as some of us kids think!

Jenny was spitting mad when I told her, mind you I think I could have timed it better, she was just slipping her panties back on after I'd fucked her in the back of my car on the way to meet some friends!

"You're doing what?"

"I'm going on holiday tomorrow with my mother" I repeated and felt rather silly saying it.

"I don't believe it" she gasped, "I just don't fucking believe it"

"Jenny listen to me, I.........."

"No you fucking listen, when you get back from your holiday with mummy, don't bother calling me or coming round for mw, 'cos I won't fucking be here!"

Her face twisted into a snarl and suddenly I realised that she wasn't as pretty as I'd thought, in fact she wasn't pretty at all!

I hope you fuck her better than you've ever fucked me" she added as she got out of the car, "Oh and while we're about it, Sammy Johnson is a far better fuck than you could ever be"

"Fuck you" I said pleasantly as I started the car and slipped it into gear,

"And his fucking cock's bigger too!"

Mum was sitting in the garden when I got back, wearing just an oversized tee shirt that she often wore to bed, a glass of gin in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"Can I get a vodka mum, I feel like getting hammered?"

"Of course darling, like that is it?"

"Yeah she said - - - - ah it doesn't matter what she said"

I watched her going up the steps leading to the kitchen and thought about what Jenny had said, I'd never honestly thought about her in a sexual way before, but as she reached up to the top shelf for the vodka bottle, the tee shirt rode up over her bottom and I caught a brief glimpse of a very sexy little slit between her legs.

"Fuck" I thought to myself, "I can see her cunt, bloody hell she shaves it too!"

Returning with my drink, she handed it to me and smiled,

"You peeked"

Even though it was more a statement than a question, I felt it deserved a reply,

"Sorry mum, I didn't mean to, I just looked up and there it was, I mean there you were, oh shit you know what I mean"

I was going red with embarrassment, I could feel my face burning, but she leaned over and kissed me,

"Don't worry Jamie, I'm not mad at you, it's nice to know someone wants to look at me, even if it is my son!"

"Don't be silly mum" I emptied the glass in one throw and took the bottle from where she'd put it on the patio wall, "Lot's of men look at you, I've seen them and so have you"

"I know darling" she sighed wistfully, "But it's not the same if it's not the man you promised to love, honour and cherish is it? I think I'll go and put something on if we're going to sit here getting drunk together"

"Damn" I laughed, "Now the night's really gone to shit" and thankfully she laughed with me.

"All right, I won't bother, it's too warm anyway, but no more peeking ok?"

"Ok" I said but then I remembered something, "So what about the nude beach at the bottom of the garden at the villa, are you gonna keep your coat on then?"

She giggled at the silliness of the remark and sat down again,

"All right you win, but only little peeks, all right?"

"Right" I laughed and suddenly we were comfortable together,

"So are you going to tell me what she said, or do I have to sulk?"

"You won't like it mum"

She sighed deeply and looked at me sadly,

"Jamie, a couple of weeks ago I saw Jenny getting out of a boys car, it was that Sammy boy I think, she was drunk and dangling her panties from a finger, giggling at him, they'd obviously been .............., well you know what they'd been doing!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" but she shook her head,

"No darling, I didn't want to be the one who came between you, besides I knew that you'd find out soon enough"

"That's true mum"

"She knew I'd seen her, that's why she stopped coming round when I was here"

"Oh I see"

"So are you going to tell me now what she said?"

"She said she hoped I fuck you better than I fuck her!"

"Bitch" she hissed and then suddenly giggled and got up to go into the kitchen again,

"No peeking" she laughed and wiggled her bottom sexily as she took her mobile phone from the table and grinned at me,

"Are you sure you've finished with her?"

"Shit yes, why?"

"You'll see" she said with an impish grin on her face as she punched in a number,

"Hello Jenny?"

My jaw dropped open in amazement,

"Hi this is Suzy, Jamie's mum, no don't hang up, I'll be very brief, I just wanted to tell you that you were right about what you said tonight"

I started to laugh as she winked at me,

"You know, about fucking me, the reason he fucks me better than you is because my cunt hasn't been used by the whole fucking school football team, oh and by the way, if I ever see you near me or my son again, I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING TITS OFF!"

Putting the phone down, she looked at the expression on my face,

"Was I good darling?" she said in her best innocent little schoolgirl voice and we both burst out in a fit of laughter!

"Mum where the hell did that come from?

I could hardly see through the tears of laughter, it was the most remarkable thing I'd ever seen her do before!

She was shaking with laughter too, rocking back in her chair and lifting her knees up below her chin to hug herself.

"For God's sake mum" I laughed, "Will you please stop flashing your pussy at me?"

"Yup, no problem" she said straight faced and sat upright, knees together and hands folded demurely in her lap,

"That better?" she was dying to laugh again, I'd never, ever seen her like that before.

"No actually it's not" I said as I poured myself another large drink, "I think I prefer the wild you, the one that tells my ex-girlfriend I'm fucking you!"

She blushed and grinned at me, "Say that again"

"Bloody hell mum, I've already forgotten most of it"

"Doesn't matter then"

"Yes it does or you wouldn't have said it, come on what bit did you miss?"

Looking up at me, she actually looked like the innocent little schoolgirl she'd pretended to be earlier, sad, sad and vulnerable!

"He doesn't love me any more Jamie"

"Aw mum, come on baby, of course he does"

God I'd just called her baby!

It was probably down to the gin, but before I knew it, she was sitting there sobbing and looking like the loneliest person in the world.

"He's going to leave me Jamie, I know he is"

Gently I pulled her to her feet and wrapped both arms round her as she stood sobbing,

"No he's not mum, he's just a bit infatuated"

Which wasn't the wisest thing I could have said, but at eighteen I wasn't exactly a sage!

"He's fucking her now you know Jamie, I bet you anything you like they're in bed at this moment and he's fucking her brains out!"

"Mum, come on snap out of it, what have you got to gain by thinking like that?"

I kissed the top of her head as she clung to me sobbing, "If he is fucking her, it just goes to show that he's got no taste, no taste at all"

"What?" she looked up at me through her tears,

"He's got no taste mum, he's gone out to drink brown ale while he's got vintage champagne at home"

"Oh Jamie" she lifted her head up and kissed me, not on the cheek, or like a mother on the forehead, but on the lips and it wasn't a peck either, it was a full blown, man to woman kiss! "Some day you're going to make some lucky woman a very good husband"

"Mum right at this moment, the only woman I'm concerned about is right here with me, she's very upset, slightly pissed, feeling very sorry for herself and ........., oh never mind"

"And what?"

For the life of me I can't think what possessed me to say what I did, the only thing in my defence is that I'd probably had a drink or two too many!

"And for the last hour or so she's been flashing her gorgeous little cunt at me!"

I'm not sure whether I expected a smack in the mouth or a kick in the groin given the mood she was in, but what I didn't expect was her mouth on mine, her breath warm in my mouth, her tongue snaking between my teeth, nor did I expect her to be moving sensuously against me as we kissed!

I ran my hands down over her back onto the delightfully soft curves of her bottom and she moaned into my mouth.

"Jamie" that's all she said and even then I hardly heard her, the tee shirt somehow got caught up in my roaming hands and suddenly I was caressing her naked buttocks,

I wasn't really aware of what was happening until my shorts gaped open and I felt her hands gripping my penis,

"Jamie" she breathed it again as we sank to the grass, her legs parted as if of their own accord, I certainly didn't force them apart, my mind was in a turmoil, this couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be for God's sake, I was about to make love to my mother!

It WAS happening though and it DID happen,

"Yes" she sighed and I groaned as my penis was enveloped by warm, wet velvet, velvet that moved, squeezed me, drew me in and clutched at me to keep me there!

"Do it Jamie, do it to me, do what your father won't do darling, fuck me, oh God yes baby, fuck me!"

Still hardly able to believe what was happening, I let my body do what seemed natural, I fucked her with long deep strokes, every stroke bringing a gasp of pleasure from her beautiful mouth.

Jenny was the only other woman I'd had sex with, but it had never been like this, it hadn't quite been a wham bam thank you ma'am, but if I was lucky, she'd grunt once or twice and on one memorable occasion, she'd actually touched my buttocks and said, "Oh yes, that's nice darling!"

This was nothing like fucking Jenny, beneath me was a woman, a real woman who writhed with pleasure as we fucked each other, a woman who urged me on with whispered obscenities in my ear and raked my naked back with her finger nails

"Fuck me hard Jamie" she clawed savagely at my buttocks and thrust her hips back up at me, this wasn't a woman doing her marital duty, this was a woman who wanted to be fucked, needed to be fucked, lived to be fucked!

"You're fucking me Jamie, your cock's inside me, fuck me, fuck my brains out Jamie, make me scream darling"

She gripped my hair and pulled my face down to hers,

"Look at me Jamie, look into my eyes while you fuck me"

I felt the pressure of her heels digging into my thighs as she wrapped her legs round me, my cock felt like steel, steel wrapped in a wet sponge, my mouth descended on hers again and her tongue duelled with mine,

"I'm going to cum Jamie" she hissed, "Tell me what you're doing to me, tell me darling"

She seemed to stiffen as I whispered into her mouth, "I'm fucking you mum, my cock is shagging your hot little cunt"

"JAMIE" she screamed and ripped my back with her nails, her eyes rolled and she seemed to convulse, her back arched up off the ground and her lips drew back over her teeth in what was almost a snarl. It was all too much for me, with a savage lunge, I gripped her bottom and rammed myself into the heat of her cunt as I erupted, I didn't just cum, I exploded, I ejaculated so much, it felt like I was pissing, I wasn't though, it was all sperm, I gave my sweet darling mother every last millilitre of my seed.

Neither of us spoke, words weren't necessary, our bodies had said everything that we'd felt, together we stood up and walked hand in hand upstairs, pausing only briefly at the door to her bedroom, their bedroom.

"No Jamie, not here" she said softly and I nodded in agreement, I understood.

We made love again in my bed but this time it wasn't urgent, it wasn't the alcohol, it was gentle, loving, sensual and tender, no nails clawing me, no legs wrapped around me, no whispered obscenities, I didn't fuck her, I made love to her and she to me.

I think possibly, we may even have cried a bit, not once did either of us close our eyes, not once did our mouths leave each others, we moved together rhythmically, harmoniously like two dancers. Fingers entwined, I pushed her arms above her head and she complied, willingly giving herself to me as with little squeals of pleasure, she climaxed and clung to me whilst I came again.

Her cunt squeezed me, drew me into her wetness and milked me, we kissed and I fell asleep, still inside her, still coupled with her in our incestuous embrace!

I didn't want to open my eyes in the morning, I was alone in bed, but I could still feel the warmth where she'd lain next to me, my dread was tangible, where the hell could we go from here?

"Oh fuck" I thought, but then I opened my eyes and saw her standing there holding two mugs of coffee, her beautiful hairless slit was on the same level as my eyes, the lips swollen and puffy as a result of the previous nights excesses.

"Hi" she said and I saw the question in her eyes, "Coffee?"

Keeping my eyes on hers, I reached out and parted the folds of her cunt gently,

"Only if there's nothing else on offer"

To be continued.