Holiday with My Best Friend

Story Info
Holidays, alcohol, and a friend calls for a hell of a night.
891 words
3.87
33k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first post, and is based off of something that really happened to me. Feel free to comment, constructive criticism is appreciated.

Names and some details have been changed to protect identity.

*****

It was Thanksgiving, and I was irritated with my family, just as any 18 year old would be at a family function. I was stealing a glass of wine while no one was looking, so after a while, I was tipsy enough to start relaxing. By the end of the night, I was feeling pretty good. My best friend and I were texting all day, complaining about the same things. We made plans for that night; she would come over and hang out after all the family left. My sister and her boyfriend were staying the night, so she offered to buy us alcohol, as long as we didn't tell our parents. So Nicole came over, and she was happy to see the surprise I had waiting for her. Now, I'm lesbian, and she knows that, but she isn't lesbian. Nicole is about 5'2", 120 pounds, dark brown eyes, the most beautiful green eyes I've seen, her boobs are 36 D, and her ass is phenomenal. I am 5'6", 130, brown hair, hazel eyes, big tits, and a nice ass. But I had warned her about the way I got when I was drunk. I told her that if I got too drunk, I got horny and would most likely try to hit on her, but she didn't seem to mind.

So we started drinking, and it's like she became a whole other person. We sat on my bed and I said,

"Nicole, I'm really trying to talk myself out of kissing you right now."

For a second she just looked at me, and then said, "What if I don't want you to?"

I was drunk so it took me a while to comprehend what she said. I lay back on my bed and sighed. Before I knew it, Nicole had straddled me, and kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had. It took me about 30 seconds to realize what was happening. Once I realized, I grabbed her ass and she let out a faint moan right in my ear, and then she licked and softly bit my ear. That got me going. I began to take her shirt off, and she stopped and took her shirt off and then her bra. Her tits were perfectly up and her nipples were erect. Before she could even go to kiss me, I pulled her body down on top of me and sucked her nipple. She seemed to really enjoy that. I continued to suck and gently bite her nipples, and flipped her over on her back, hearing her moan made my pussy the wettest it's ever been. I couldn't believe what was happening.

I began kissing her, going from her lips, to her ear, down to her neck, biting and sucking making her moan louder and louder. I really wanted to feel her wetness, so while I was kissing her sweet lips, I snuck my hands down her shorts. As soon as I touched her drenched pussy, she let out a moan that let me know not to stop. I fingered her swollen clit until she was screaming "Fuck me baby! Please!"

I did as she requested and shoved two fingers in her pussy and watched her arch her back in pleasure. After a few minutes, I couldn't wait any longer to taste her pussy. I stopped fucking her, and kissed her. I started kissed down her stomach, and as I reached her lower stomach, she practically shoved her pussy in my face, with her shorts still on. I went to take her shorts off and realized she didn't have any panties on. I nearly ripped them off of her. I finally got them off and started licking her inner thighs and around her pussy lips, teasing her. After a minuet, she was practically begging me to lick her sweet pussy. I decided to be nice, and dive in. Once my tongue hit her clit, it didn't take long for her to cum all over my face. But that wasn't the last of her juices.

Since she usually has sex with boys, I wanted to fuck her better than any man ever could. I licked her pussy to get it nice and wet again, and then slid in two fingers and fucked her for a few minutes, focusing on her g-spot. Once she was drenching, I slid in a third finger and fucked her until she was shaking. She was moaning so loud that I'm pretty sure my sister could hear us downstairs. But I didn't care. It was hot. I focused on her g-spot once I could tell she was close to cumming. She started yelling "Baby I'm gonna cum!" She arched her back and grabbed the sheets and let out the hottest moan I've ever heard. Once she caught her breath, I licked her dripping pussy to clean her up.

We were both so exhausted after what just happened, that we just fell asleep naked. The next morning, we agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone, and it was a one-time thing. But little did we know... It wasn't a one-time thing.