Holiday with the Family

Story Info
The twins come home to find things have changed.
5.2k words
4.48
156k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance was excited about coming home for Christmas break. It had been 2 long years since he had been home. Lance went to college on the west coast while home was 3,000 miles away on the east coast. During the summers he took extra classes to cover his double major and there just never seemed to be enough time to make the trip. Lance's mom, Lisa and his dad, John had come to visit him several times during the past two years but he missed his old friends and especially his twin sister, Trina who went to college a couple of hours drive from home. She was always the smarter one.

"But I have the good looks" he thought to himself with a chuckle.

While picking up his things at the airport, he heard a familiar voice call out to him. "Lance, over here!" His dad shouted excited to see his son.

Lance grabbed his things and hurried to his father, equally excited to see him. They hugged each other then went out to the car to load in and take the trip home. The ride home was filled with small talk and the usual catching up on things. Lance asked about his mother and sister and learns that they were both at the house preparing a homecoming meal just for him.

As John pulled into the driveway and parked he turned seriously to Lance and said, "Look Son, things have, well... things are a bit different then when you left."

"I know, Dad you guys already told me you turned my room into an excursive room. I'm actually looking forward to getting a good workout while I'm here. Speaking of which, you look great. Look at those guns!" Lance exclaimed while squeezing his father's arm

"No, Lance, that's not what I'm..."

"LANCE! " Trina interrupted while running down the walkway.

Lance saw his sister and completely lost any thought of his father or what he was about to say. John sat in the car hoping his wife would go with the plan but he was not sure what would be waiting for them in the house. After excited hugs between the siblings the three entered the house and headed straight to the kitchen where Lisa was putting the finishing touches on the feast.

"I hope my Champion is hungry because dinner is ready." Lisa stated while taking off her apron closing the distance between her and her son. Lisa had taken to calling Lance, Champ since he won a statewide tennis tournament. She hugged Lance tightly with her arms around his neck. She was up on her toes straining to reach when he wrapped his arms around her back and lifted her off the floor. He swirled around, causing her feet to swing out. While spinning he noticed his father and sister looking on, laughing.

Lisa was laughing historically, but managed to squeak out, "Boy put me down!"

Lance returned his mother softly to the floor and she playfully slapped his chest saying, "Fool, you're gon'na cause this old woman to have a heart attack." She stepped back and adjusted herself. Her yellow dress had ridden up during the exchange revealing quite a bit of leg. Lisa first patted her hair to make sure it was in place then she caught John's eye, he nodded down toward her legs. Bending forward she saw that the dress was gathered in the front. Smiling she slowly moved her hands to smooth out the front of the dress, pulling it down. When she raised her head her eyes met Lance's eyes and they were fixed on her legs as though he were in a trance. Lisa just walked passed her son to the kitchen. As she passed him she firmly slapped his ass and said, "Get cleaned up Champ, dinner is ready." Lisa then blew her husband a kiss and sashayed into the kitchen.

Dinner was full of talk and laughter as the family shared memories and fun tales about what they had been doing while apart. After the meal Lance went upstairs to the guest room and went to bed. He was jet lagged after his long trip.

In the kitchen John and Lisa were cleaning up as they always did after a meal.

"It sure is nice to have Lance back home again." Lisa stated, staring out into space.

"Yeah, I missed him too." replied John. "Thanks for not shocking him as he walked into the house."

Lisa smiled at her husband and patted his cheek. "Sweetie, I didn't do that for Lance, I did that for you. I think Lance can handle it. It's you that is all stressed out."

She gave her husband a tender hug and kiss before walking out of the room. At the doorway she turned and said, " But John, tomorrow's Saturday and it goes back to normal. She spun around to exit causing her dress to flare slightly

The next morning Lance was the first to wake. He decided that it would be a good time to try the workout room. While using the weight machine his mind drifted to his mother. He thought that she must be getting great use of this room because there was virtually no fat on her when he hugged her, and her legs were amazing. So fit and firm, as he recalled seeing her dress ride up yesterday.

Lance finished his workout 45 minutes later and walked out of his old bedroom into the hallway. Lance was wearing just a pair of long, baggy basketball shorts and no shirt. His body was accented by a light sheen of sweat as he stepped into the hallway and bumped into Trina.

"Ooh! " Trina exclaimed not expecting anyone to be in the hall. "Look at you little brother, you have been working out while at college. Must be a lady killer." She tease while looking up and down at him. She often called him her "little" brother because he was born 14 minutes after her.

Her gaze made him self-conscious as he dropped his eyes and blushed.

Trina laughed at him as she continued to admire his chiseled form.

"Don't tell me that you have gone all shy on me now. That's not going to fly in this house."

With that she walked passed him and slapped him on the ass just as her mother had done the day before. Wearing just a pair of nylon shorts, her hand felt far more intimate than his mom's had. Shocked by the grope, Lanced turn to watch his sister walk away. She went down the hall and down stairs. It was then that Lance noticed that Trina was just wearing a nightshirt and a pair of panties. This was not unusual for her but she seemed to have filled out quite a bit since the last time he saw her. And the nightshirt seemed a lot shorter than he remembered. He shook his head when he realized he was staring at his sister's ass as the nightshirt bounced exposing her pink silk panties and the round globes that jiggled so slightly.

Lance took a quick cold shower before going downstairs to join the rest of his family. He put on another pair of shorts and a white tee as he went barefoot into the kitchen. He saw Trina sipping on a cup of coffee still in her nightshirt. His dad was at the table reading a newspaper and mom was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen cutting fresh fruit. She was wearing an apron.

"Good morning Champ, want some coffee?" His mother asked not looking up

"Sure, that would be great."

"You still take it with lots of sugar lots of cream?" Lisa asked as she turned to get a cup from the cupboard.

Lance was totally taken by surprise as he watched his mother turn, seeing her bare ass staring him in the face. Under her apron, Lisa was completely nude. She and John had taken to not wearing clothes around the house now that it was just the two of them. The family had always been casual and often walked around in underwear or partially clothed and Lance had seen peeks of his family members nude before. But that was just peeks, glances. This was different. His mother's ass was completely displayed as she moved about the kitchen making his coffee.

As his mother's perfectly round ass transfixed Lance, he was unaware that his father and sister were staring at him. They wanted to know how Lance would react to his mother's blatant display. Trina was entertained by the thought of an extreme reaction while John feared what that reaction might be.

Meanwhile Lance's slack jawed gaze was hard to read. Trina was hoping for something more demonstrative. John was hoping for something he could understand. Lance looked with great interest at his mother's lean and muscled ass. He watched as she tippy toed to reach the cups and followed her as she bent over to get the cream from the fridge. Her skin was smooth and perfectly brown, not a blemish he could see. Her cheeks were rounded and toned. He could see them pulse as she moved around. Her back was turned to him the entire time that she made the coffee and his eyes never left her ass.

Finally Lisa turned to hand Lance his coffee. When she did her eyes went straight to his and his were stuck on the point where her ass hand been. He was frozen in position and his mother smiled to see was his stunned, opened jaw, expression.

Lance was brought back to reality by the sound of his mother's voice, "Here's your coffee Champ." as she held the coffee out to him.

Lance's mouth had gone dry and he subconsciously licked his lips so that her could speak "th,th,than hum, th thanks." he stuttered.

"You have to take the coffee now, little brother." Trina teased barely able to control her laughter.

Lisa gave Trina a playfully stern look to get her to be quiet.

"Here Champ take your coffee."

Embarrassed, Lance took the coffee and planted his face into the cup so that he would not have to make eye contact with anyone.

Trying to get Lance out of the heat John said, "Hey Son, why don't you come and sit with your old man."

"I'm okay here Dad."

Trina looked at her twin and started to laugh historically.

"What's wrong with you, girl?" Lisa asked, hoping that Trina would not make this harder on Lance than it needed to be.

"Nothing Mom, I'm sorry just had a funny thought that's all."

"Well here take this to your father." Lisa said handing Trina the bowl of fresh cut fruit.

What Trina had not told was that her laughter was caused by the fact that she knew why Lance did not want to move to the table. She thought that she was the only one who knew that Lance was hiding a raging erection. She had seen it just as she started to break out in laughter. The truth is that everyone had figured out Lance's dilemma, which was confirmed by his sister's laughter.

Trina took the fruit bowl to the table and set down with her dad. Lisa came around the counter and set with Lance. Lance looked at his mother until he realized that he could see her C cup breast through the sides of her apron then he quickly looked back into his cup.

"Look at me Lance. Look at my eyes if you have to but look at me."

Lance hesitated while he thought of what to do then he quickly lifted his eyes to his mother's eyes.

"See, was that so hard? It's me I'm still your mother."

"Yeah but what's going on."

"Well Champ, since your father and I have been living here all alone we found that we were wearing less and less around the house until we would come home and just get nude. Then on weekends we just never got dressed unless we needed to go out for something. We love the freedom and the comfort of being free with ourselves."

"You mean, you and Dad are nudists?"

"Well, I never thought of it like that, but in a way...I don't know, maybe we are."

"Your father and I discussed it and I feel like I didn't want to be fake when you came home. John was not as convinced so I agreed to wear clothes for your homecoming if I could go au natural after that."

"And what about Trina, is she part of this too?"

"Champ, this is not something that we are asking you to do. We didn't ask Trina to do it. But she has known for sometime now because she comes home more often. Occasionally Trina... I'll let Trina tell you how she feels about this."

All eyes went to Trina waiting for a response and for the first time today she looked nervous. "You, you know how Mom and Dad have always taught us to be proud of our bodies and to take care of them. They were never prudish about what we wore around the house. So when I came home one weekend unannounced, I was not surprise to find them both in the kitchen washing the dishes naked."

"Nude" Lisa interjected.

"What?" Trina asked.

"We were not naked we were nude. Naked is expose and vulnerable. Nude is an expression of comfort, love even. When I am nude in my home I am not vulnerable. I am free." Lisa said as she rose and removed her apron. She sat back down at the island next to Lance as though it were the must natural thing in the world.

"They were NUDE" Trina continued. " And when I walked into the kitchen Mom just came up and gave me a big hug just as she always does. Dad was more hesitant but Mom asked him if he was going to greet me and he slowly came up to hug me. He did not hug me tight like he usually does and I was disappointed so I put my arms around him and pulled him as tight to me as I could. Then I learned why he hesitated as I hugged him I could feel him grow against my stomach. He got harder the longer we embraced and I didn't know what to do. Should I continue to hold him to conceal his erection or do I step back and reveal to Mom what had happened. After a while it was clear that we could not continue this embrace so I let him go and it was so cute watching him drop his head like a little boy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Mom just walked right passed him and led me into the den where we chatted like old girl friends. The rest of the week end they stayed nake..., nude, around the house and dad seemed to get more used to me as the time went on and he got fewer erections.

"After that visit I started to come home more often; sometimes I would go nude, sometimes not. I noticed that when I was nude Dad would have a harder time fighting his erections. Mom never seemed to mind. Everything just seemed so normal and free."

Lance just stared at his sister as she told her tale. He could not believe it. Yet his nude mother set right next to him and his father did not deny any of it. They all just had this pleasant smile on their faces as though a great weight had been lifted, now that the secret was out. Mom stepped up to him and hugged him tightly. He could feel her hard nipples press against his chest through the thin fabric of his tee shirt. Lance did not know what to do with his hands as she continued her embrace. His eyes caught his father's eyes and he saw his father smiling. John gave his son a soft nod and immediately Lance moved his hands to his mother's back.

Feeling reassured Lisa held on to Lance even tighter. Lance rose from his bar stool and met his mother's intensity with a strong hug of his own. His fingers messaged his mother's soft skin as he became aware that his mother could feel his erection as his sister had felt their father's. Lisa did not seem to mind so Lance just continued the embrace, enjoying his mother's warm skin. Lance did not know how long the embrace would last but as he felt his mother's leg rub against his own he hoped that it would last forever. But forever came too quickly for the young man as his mother stepped back, then leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Lance's head was spinning out of control. He was feeling dizzy and needed to lie down.

"Do you guys mind if I go lie down for a bit?" he asked not waiting for a response.

Trina stifled another laugh as she watched her brother leave the room led by his massive erection tenting his pants. She knew all too well what her mother had just experienced. The sensual feel of forbidden cock burning into her flesh and not being able to reach out and grab it like your passion was screaming for you to do. She also knew what her brother was going through being exposed to his parents in a whole new way. She figured that it would be best to go and talk to him. Trina went into the guest room announcing herself as she entered.

"Hey little brother, you okay?"

"What, the... Get out!" Lance shouted having just been caught with his hand around his cock and his pants at his knees.

"It's okay little brother, believe me I know how you feel." Lance scurried to pull his pants up, as his sister seemed to enjoy his embarrassment while ignoring his demand to leave.

"When I first found out I had the same reaction. The part that I left out of my story was after Mom and I talked for a while I went into my room and fucked myself silly with a hairbrush pretending it was Dad's cock. I don't know why but I became obsessed with the thought of his cock. When I went back to school I bought a dildo and now I come home as much as I can so I get a look at dad's cock. I walk around NAKED when I want to see him get hard then I come back to my room and get off thinking about him fucking me"

"But this is wrong, this is so wrong. Its incest." Lance tried to reason with his sister.

"Yet here you are stroking your hard cock. Tell me that you were not thinking about Mom's smooth skin pressed against your body." She paused for a responds but there was none. " I thought so. Mom is hot as hell and I too have felt her NUDE skin against mine. I know what it feels like. I also know what it feels like to feel Daddy's hard cock pressed against my naked skin. Feeling the heat of it, I want so badly to reach down and stroke it. Sometimes it gets moist and leaves a trail of precum on my tummy. Those times I rush to my room and taste him as I suck on my dildo. The first time it happened I came without touching myself."

Lance sat there hanging on to her every word. He could not believe that the twin sister he had known so well had harbored so many secrets all this time, nasty, sexy secrets of forbidden love. He had so many questions but he was afraid to ask them afraid to speak. He had just been caught stroking his cock while thinking of his nude mother and he had not finished. Now he was having trouble shaking the vision of his mother's nude body. But slowly he was replacing that vision with the vision before him now. Trina was sitting on the bed Indian style and Lance found himself staring directly at the crotch of her pink silk panties. The small wet spot in the center evidenced her arousal.

Trina was deliberately telling her brother this story to excite him and to get Lance to think about her and not their mother. As she sat on the bed exposing herself to him, she realized that her plan was working. He stared boldly at her exposed panties unable to look away. Trina had finished her tale some time ago yet Lance just sat there transfixed.

Trina shifted her position leaning back on her hands while extending her legs in front f her, bent at the knees and spread just enough to make sure Lance could fully see between them.

"How?" Lance asked not knowing how to form his question.

"How, what?" Trina replied arching her back.

"How did it get like this? How did we wind up like this?"

"What difference does that make? We are here. You and me both, we are here at the same place feeling the same things." She said looking down at Lances hard cock. "The better question is What Next?" She said, as she spread her legs wider and began to stroke her inner thighs.

Lance had not dared to think what next. But now, as he looked at his sister with new eyes, he lost himself in a sea of what next possibilities. Questions about right and wrong fell to passion and lust for the sexy vixen on his bed. Was she really offering herself to him? Or was she just teasing him?

He didn't have long to think about it because Trina began to remove her nightshirt. She was on her knees, sauntering and playing with her tits. She stood up on the bed, standing over Lance as she slowly removed her panties. Lance began to stand with her, but Trina pushed him back and lowered her body to his. Their lips met as Trina sucked his tongue into her mouth. Her hands went down and traced the outline of his cock through his shorts. She could feel the heat of it but had little patience for teasing. Trina had been teased for over a year and one half and now she wanted to get fucked.

12