Holidays are for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyaeve
Nyaeve
15 Followers

I came out of the cabin and he was in the galley area opening a bottle of white wine. He looked me up and down and wolf whistled appreciatively. I put my hands over my head and twirled round for him so he could see the full effect. He just said "wow". Which was quite nice.

He handed me a wine glass and pushed the bottle into one of those chiller jackets. I climbed the stairs up to the cockpit knowing full well that he was ogling my ass.

Outside again in the sun I sat on the cushions with my sunglasses on. I had my hair loose and it was blowing around me. He sat down next to me and put the bottle in an opening in the corner, made for a bottle I guess. We drank a few swallows of wine and enjoyed the moment.

I was still feeling horny and the wine was just making it worse. The sun felt great on my skin and the wind was nicely refreshing. The movement of the boat didn't annoy me even when it slapped down after riding a wave.

"You should be careful of the sun, out here on the water it is even harsher," he commented. "Do you have any of that oil, it smelt lovely." I smiled at the memory.

"Yes I do," I answered, "but really I am pretty tanned now so I won't burn. As for the tan lines there is a simpler answer." I think he knew what was coming so he just smiled as I put my glass down then sat up with my back to him.

"You gonna help?" I asked.

I held my hair up and he carefully unfastened my bikini top. I held it against me as I turned around towards him again. I am always for a dramatic moment and I like watching a man's face as I undress. With his full attention on me I let my hands fall and the top fell away. His expression was wonderfully appreciative, his eyes glued to my breasts flickered back to my face.

Then I carefully stood up, "your turn," I said and I tugged at his T-shirt. He crossed his arms and pulled it up from the bottom. I took hold of it and helped him pull it over his head. His torso was completely smooth. Waxed? Interesting.

As he was still sitting my nipples were just above his head height. I caught hold of one of the lines and the same bar above the hatch and stood there. He reached up and cupped my breasts with his hands. His hands felt hot on me. With his thumbs he brushed my nipples. He caressed them till they were firm, the sensations were fantastic.

I couldn't help pushing myself against him in impatience. He smiled and leaning forward pulled me down slightly so he could take my right nipple into his mouth. His lips and mouth were chilled from the wine and the contrast made me gasp.

He wasted no time and swapped to my left nipple. As you may know I adore someone sucking on my nipples and I was going from horny to desperate. I was running my hands through his hair and holding his head against me.

His hands switched to my ass and he started moulding my cheeks through the material of my bikini bottoms. I reached down and slipped my fingers into the sides of my bikini, I started pushng it down and he got the idea immediately. Without leaving my nipples he helped me slide my bottoms down to the deck.

I was now wonderfully naked on a boat in broad daylight the full blaze of the hot sun falling on me with a good looking guy sucking on my nipples. It felt glorious.

I considered us making love right there in the cockpit but the sunbathing area with its flat cushions seemed better, safer too just in case a wave threw us off balance. I pulled my nipples away from his lovely mouth and went over the the side of the cockpit.

The wooden decking went around the hatch so I decided to get on all fours and crawl around the hatch to the cushioned area. This had the advantage of making sure I wouldn't fall overboard (I didn't feel too stable still) and also meant he had a wonderful view of my ass and pussy as I seductively crawled forward onto the cushions.

"Gotta be naked for sunbathing." I said.

Sure enough he quickly pulled off his shorts, briefs and shoes and followed me. He did it walking though with a sure step that moved with the movements of the boat. I felt a little ridiculous crawling but then when I got to the cushions I rolled over onto my back on them and stretched sexily. They were hot under my back.

He stood over me naked with a wonderfully hard erection standing out in front of him. It swayed ridiculously to the movements of the boat and I wanted it a lot.

"Get down here," I said.

He knelt down on the cushions but then took hold of my ankles and lifted them up. He brought my foot to his mouth and then quickly sucked my big toe into his mouth. That surprised me a little, a foot fetishist? But no, he was just being sexy.

He did the same with my other foot and then squared himself between my legs. He raised my ankles to his shoulders and then leant himself forward and down. Wow, I thought a gentleman in all ways. He kissed his way sexily down the inside of my thighs and pushed back on them so my sex was presented to him. Then he bit me gently on my cheeks on either side of my pussy before he started to probe at me with his tongue.

I do love oral, I love doing it and I love having it done. He was enthusiastic if not incredibly gifted at first. He lapped up and down my sex probing inside me with the point of his tongue. He even tongued my asshole a few times which I liked. Then slowly when he had satisfied his own desire to eat me out he decided to concentrate on serious pleasure.

He worked his way up to my clit and laid siege to it. His tongue worked in circles around it and then flicked over it a few times. I was really excited now and hot and wet. Then he carefully placed his lips over my clit and gently sucked on it, wow that was good.

His sucking gave me great bouts of pleasure that had me moaning. "Scream for me Erika, please," he said lifting his lips away from me. Scream? I hadn't thought of it but yes, of course, what a great place to really let go. So I really started moaning, moaning and cursing and screaming.

I let go and really got into it. It felt so fantastic, the combination of all the factors were just mind blowing. I felt myself starting to come and had a flash of guilt, I hadn't even touched the guy yet. So I pulled his head away from between my legs and I leant forward to kiss him hard. I tasted myself in his mouth, really sexy that. He kissed me back long and hard too.

I reckoned he was too far gone for mucking around so I flipped myself over until I was on all fours again then I let my shoulders down to the cushions so that my head shoulders and chest were flat on the deck leaving my ass up in the air.

He didn't disappoint, I swear he growled at the sight of me. He shuffled forward and I felt his legs between mine. He took a hold of my hips with his hands and then I felt the end of his hard cock stab tentatively at me from behind.

He seemed to want to tease me. First he hit my cheek, then he lodged it against my arsehole, he pushed a little here and because of generous precum it damn near slipped inside me. Then he pulled back again and I felt him push himself against my pussy lips. A little too far down though and his cock slipped down past my clit.

Another try now and this time he hit the spot. I felt his head lodged against the opening of my sex. I could tell how wet I was from the way he was able to edge it in and out of me with gentle pushes. I groaned a little and he pushed a little harder. The whole head slipped inside me, god it felt wonderful.

I tried to push back against him but he also pulled back and it slipped out again. Now I like playing games but this was driving me crazy.

"Come on," I called, "put it in, all the way. Come on Baby."

He pushed himself into me easily again but again pulled back. I groaned louder this time and he pushed further into me. Damn it if it was the screaming and shouting he was after. I groaned louder still and sure enough he slid even more of his wonderful hard cock into me. He then pumped in and out of me a couple of times and I rewarded him with more load groans and a gasp when he slid even further inside of me.

Finally I sort of screamed in impatience and lust and this brought him right inside me, deep in against my cerxix where I love it. Now we had things clear I proceeded to groan, scream, shout and curse constantly. This set him off wonderfully, he was bucking away responding to my voice. The more wild and loud I got the better he fucked me.

The more I demanded the more I got.

I pushed back against him demanding that he fuck me with his hard dick. I insisted that he do it faster and harder. I pulled on his balls with my hand and begged him to come in me. In the end he was really pounding at me and it was fantastic.

With a final squeeze I got him to come but then I insisted he continue fucking me to make me come too. He was slapping against me wetly now, I could feel his cock diminishing but his last few thrusts had that edge of physical desperation that really excites me. I came beautifully, just as he slipped out of me and collapsed on the cushions.

It was a good thing that the boat was on automatic, he was asleep in about two minutes!

Nyaeve
Nyaeve
15 Followers
12