Holidays at the Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

"Only halfway there, though you are magnificent, CC-san." Her eyes snapped open and she lowered her head. "The body of an American woman...glorious." Shigeo stood at the top of the steps in his yukata, though there was a notable deformation in the fabric just below his waist; holding a few fluffy towels in both hands, a tray with more dango, rice crackers, two saucers, and a clay bottle of sake. "I'm glad you're enjoying the bath."

Cecilia scrambled back from the steps, splashing water over herself and almost onto Shigeo, who took a step back to avoid the splatter. "Gah! Sh-Shigeo-san! What the...I mean, why are you here?" She was kneeling on the bottom of the hot spring, her eyes wide with shock and her cheeks flushed, her chest was still exposed and her flush deepened as she felt his half-lidded gaze on her, the older man drinking in the sight of her topless. Emotions rushed through her; embarrassment, shock, and to her own surprise, pride and arousal. She could see his eyes, what could be seen of them, gleaming as he ogled her and the bulge in the front of his robe twitched. There wasn't any fear; whether that was from her own attraction to him or just still being slightly drunk was hard to tell. Rather than cover up, she squared her shoulders and raised an eyebrow as she met his gaze, daring him to keep looking, even as she felt her nipples stiffen.

"To bring you these," he said, leaning down to set the towels by the steps so she could grab as she exited the water and then depositing the tray on the other side. "Drinks and snacks, and I thought you might like a few towels." His smile grew enough to show a flash of teeth, "And there was something else."

"I bet. Wanted to get a look?" What had gotten into her? Cecilia could scarcely believe her own words and actions as she sat up a bit more and arched her back again, "You couldn't take your eyes off me at dinner." Oh, God, this was so naughty! She was loving it!

His smile grew a bit more. "You found me out, eh? I did, yes, but that wasn't why. You see," he slipped his feet out of his wooden sandals and stepped down two steps, "I heard what you and Yukiko-chan were talking about. About foreign men and their cocks being bigger than Japanese."

His use of the English word struck her as even more illicit than it should be and she felt her pulse quicken. Something was about to happen here; and the point of no return was coming up fast. She...she wanted what would happen, she knew it, she felt it. Shigeo was her type; tall, lean, pretty, funny and she had felt turned on even before dinner started. She thought back to what she and Jason had talked about. If they had a shot, they'd take it. They'd agreed on that, right? Right?

Cecilia took a deep breath, feeling a surge of heat between her legs as she decided. "I did say that. I've seen some Japanese dicks in pornos, Shigeo-san, and they're pretty, but in size? No contest."

"I didn't want to argue, but you're wrong, CC-san. And then I thought, maybe if you were to see for yourself..." Shigeo pulled his yukata open and off in one fluid motion, tossing it off to drape over one of the washing stations.

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened, and then shut. She blinked a few times and then wet her lips with her tongue. "Oh." His body was great; smooth skin over taut muscle that was defined and clear but not bulging or overdeveloped, slender but not delicate, manly but pretty, but she'd expected that. His cock though...it stood proudly in the air, a very slight curve to it, veiny and triumphant, long, so much longer than she expected! It must hang almost to his knees! He was thick as well, though not as much as Jason. In terms of length...he might be bigger than her husband, but not by much if so. He was uncircumcised and it gave his large rod a strange, almost alien look to it. There was a thatch of dark hairs at the base and his sack hung below, full and looking almost swollen. "Oh," she said again. "I...I was wrong. Shigeo-san, you're so big...it looks so strong and proud..."

His smile was again thin lipped and merry, though with a wicked air to it, as he continued down the steps and walked towards where she sat in the hot spring. His dick bobbed in the air as he moved closer to her, a drop of pre-cum appearing to gleam at the tip before falling into the water. "Maybe you'd like to apologize?" One of his long fingered hands slid up his shaft before encircling it and pumping to pull his foreskin back and expose the bulbous head. He stopped moving, standing in front of her, the crown of his manhood inches from her face.

Her breathing was heavier and she knew he could feel it on his cock. Being a tease was one thing. Being kinky and wanting to experiment was one thing. But this would be real; really cheating on her husband who was barely 20 yards away with a man she'd known all of five hours. There was no going back.

All fucking right!

She looked up at Shigeo with as sweet and innocent a look as she could put on her pixyish face, "Gomen nasai, Shigeo-san. And gomen nasai, Shigeo-san's big, gorgeous cock." Cecilia leaned in and pressed her pink, plush lips to the head in a lingering kiss. The older man moaned as she kissed the swollen crown again and again, from all angles, peppering it in loving kisses. It felt hot, even compared to the water around her lower body, hard, and pulsed with life and power. Another moan came from above her as she licked down the full length of the right side of his member and back up the underside before swirling her tongue over the head. The thick manmeat had a faintly salty tang but an overall savory flavor; the taste of a Japanese cock. The American licked her lips, "I really want to make it up to you, Shigeo-san. Please, let me."

His thin lipped smile widened and he nodded, his hands sliding through her wet hair to take firm hold in her dampness darkened locks, head going back and lips parting in a languid groan as the married woman opened up and engulfed the head of his dick in her wet, willing mouth. She sealed her lips tightly around the crown, tongue slipping and sliding over the sensitive flesh, cheeks dimpling as she lightly suckled. She let out a muffled coo and pushed her head forward to claim another two inches of rock hard glory; God, she was such a slut! She felt so sexy, so hot right now! Her left hand slid up his right leg, caressing strong muscle before shifting to cup his hanging balls in her palm, the right was under the surface of the water, stroking her increasingly scorching pussy.

Cecilia looked up at him through her eyelashes, rolling her head to brush the length of him around in her mouth, drawing another lusty moan. She smirked as best she could with her lips sealed tight around a stranger's cock. She honestly loved giving head; few things made her feel so sexy and powerful as reducing a man to a moaning mess with just her mouth. It also hit that part of her that liked to feel dirty and naughty, that she was so bad as to do such a thing. Her clever tongue danced along the large, throbbing vein on the underside of his manhood as she took more of him in, slowly sinking the Japanese dick into her American throat.

Shigeo gasped, "Ahh, so good at this, CC-san! You must, hnn, practice a lot, don't you?" He was looking down at her with that constant smirking smile on his lips, his cheeks flushed from pleasure. "Trying to take it all, aren't you, you greedy gaijin slut?" She shivered at the words; dirty talk was one thing she could never get enough of. "No girl's ever done that before but maybe you can show me what Americans can do, eh?"

She chuckled, the sound rippling through the cock that was almost lodged in her throat and making him purr at the vibration. Oh, she'd show him, all right! Cecilia took a deep breath through her nose and tried to relax her throat, leaning forward to slide more of that stiff pillar into her. She made a rough, glottal swallowing cough as the head brushed the back of her throat and then sank down past into her neck. Ohh, fuck! He was so long! His thickness felt like it was stretching out her tight throat, but fuck if she cared! She'd take him all, every inch, for US pride! And, well, because she really was a greedy gaijin slut. That wet, guttural gulp sounded in her throat again as she pushed once more, eyes shut in concentration. She could smell the slightly tangy, slightly acrid scent of his pubic hair, knew she was close. More, more, fuck it, she wanted all of it! Her chest heaved as she forced herself forward and all but slammed the last few inches of dick down; her throat spasmed and tried to gag, clutching and milking the cock lodged in her. She felt a sting as her eyes teared up but held it, her hands moving from where they were to grab his ass, seizing and holding him in case he tried to pull out of her. The hands in her hair tightened, a hissing breath going into him, Cecilia riding through her body's reaction, gathering her will, mastering it. Her chest heaved a few more times and then steadied, rising and falling just a bit more than normal.

Her eyes opened, glowing in triumph even as a few tears slid down her cheeks. Her nose was buried in his thatch of dark hairs, his scent filling her lungs. Her lower cheeks and shin were streaked with shining trails of saliva from where it had bubbled out between the corners of her lips and run down, only to drip and spatter on her generous jugs. She hummed around the thick meat; every last inch of it. Her lover's smile was beatific, only a fraction of the usual teasing smugness in it. "CC-chan...amazing," he breathed. "Impossible, but, ahhh, so very good! More, slut, I want you to go to work now. Show me how you suck a cock, married white whore!"

She groaned, feeling a fresh burst of wetness in her cunt at the words, and slowly drew her head back until about half of his shaft was free of her mouth, glistening with spit in the dim illumination of the onsen. Then she reclaimed it with the same steady, slow pace. Again, again, again, and again, she slid back and pushed forward, lips tight as she could make them around the hard prick. His hands stroked her hair and he murmured and groaned in his native language as she began to move in shorter, shallower, faster motions.

Faster and faster she sucked and slurped on Shigeo's hardness, tits jiggling from her movement, hands rubbing his ass as she fellated him. Her head bobbed up and down, the sound of the wind overhead lost among his groans and the wet, sloppy squish-sluck sound of her eager devotions. God, oh, fucking God! She felt like a queen slut! Hot pre-cum was seeping from his cock, lubricating her throat and giving her a preview taste of his oncoming release. Her throat worked, swallowing it and massaging his length. He was twitching in her mouth, and she could hear his breathing growing rougher, raspier, and more desperate. Cecilia groaned and sucked harder, suddenly consumed with the idea of him cumming down her throat and filling her stomach with her seed.

"Hhn! Hh, n-not yet," he gasped and his hands grabbed her head and pulled her back hard. Her eyes flew open in indignant protest as Shigeo muscled out of her grasp and stepped back, his cock coming free of her mouth with a slithery rasp and a faint pop. The older man moved to lean back against the side of the pool, regaining his breath, staring at her. She met his gaze, face still smeared with the evidence of her messy blowjob. "I have to do that first."

She let out a needy whine, "That?"

His smug smile returned and he took two steps and was on her again, taking her shoulders in his hands and turning her about as he thrust her towards the stairs. She let out a shrill squeal as she fell against them on her back, laying at a low angle and then gasping as he moved over her and sank to his knees straddling her chest with his cock hanging in the void between her breasts. Comprehension hit her and she laughed, "Oh, Shigeo-san, you dirty man." He nodded and licked his lips as she reached around her body to cup her water slick tits and then pressing the plush, sweet flesh against his needy rod. "You want to fuck these big American tits, don't you?" She pumped her jugs over his shaft, feeling it jump and a fresh spurt of pre squirt onto her skin. "Do it, fuck my tits, Shigeo-san! Fuck my huge, soft, plush jugs and fucking give me a Japanese pearl necklace!"

He growled and roughly grabbed hold of her tits, her nipples grinding into his palms, and started to pump his hips. Her host wasn't holding back, starting off pounding her wildly jiggling mountains for all he was worth. His half-lidded eyes were gleaming, almost burning, with perverse delight as he reamed her cleavage.

Cecelia urged him on, lips parted, cheeks flushed. "Oh, God, yeah, fuck my tits, Shigeo-san. Use those big American jugs! Fuck, never get this with any Japanese girl, can you? Not like this! Make it count, stud! Use me, fuck my tits, fucking spray me with cum!" Fuck! His cock felt like it might burn her, it was so hot as it slid and slipped between her breasts. She was panting, her arousal rising at his obvious enjoyment, glorying in the naughtiness of it, and from being used so suddenly, so casually by him. Her tongue slipped out as his head breached out from the valley of her bosom, licking over it and almost sucking it into her mouth.

His eyes closed firmly and he let out a hungry, whining growl. Her breath caught as his hips pumped faster, his rhythm starting to break. "Oh, yes! Yes, do it, do it, Shigeo-sama, cum on me! Paint me with it, cover me, mark me as a cheating gaijin bitch broken in by your perfect Japanese cock!"

His head went back and he went stiff as his hips plunged a final time and thrust his rod through her tits, the slit of the head dilating as it pointed right at her face. She opened her mouth, eyes closing, as she felt it jump between her tits and a moment later she felt a ropey streak of thick, hot, joy slash across her face; part of the strand falling into her open lips to fill her mouth with that salty, earthy taste. He grunted out, cock throbbing and twitching again and again and she felt fresh streaks of steaming hot jizz splatter on her cheeks, her chin, then on her collarbones and across her heaving breasts. He let out a louder grunt and the last jet came down almost dead center down the middle of her face.

They lay there for a few moments, his breathing slowing and centering and then she felt his weight lift off of her, a thick oozing strand of release smearing against the inside curve of her right tit as he stood up. She opened her eyes and smiled up at him; her pretty face had the long strand down the center as well as the first shot that hand gone diagonally across her cheeks and lips, and another that hung from her chin, long trails of spooge glistened around her neck and along her collarbone and on the swelling slope of both tits. "You came so much, Shigeo-sama...you did paint me like a whore...I love it." She licked her lips, tasting him, "Mmm."

Holding his now almost closed eyes with her own gaze, she started to sweep her fingers through his release. The newlywed wife gathered up his cum, feeding it to herself, licking her fingers free again and again, lips smacking as she ate his seed. "So good and so much," she whimpered, "but almost all gone already." She tipped her head back and let the last bit dangle from a finger and then fall into her mouth. Cecilia rolled it around and then swallowed, opening wide to show him that she'd consumed every drop she could get.

Shigeo let out a raspy chuckle, "Don't worry, CC-chan. I've got lots more for you." He pumped his spit and cum smeared cock and she noted with delight that he was still hard.

"Oooh, such stamina! I'm so glad." Cecilia sat up off of the steps and crawled to him before rising up on her knees, "let me clean you, and then you can give this American whore what she really needs."

"What I really need," Jason sighed, tilting his head back against the stone lip of the onsen pool, "is a woman or a drink, to make this perfect." The tall American was speaking to no one, looking up into the swirling and dancing snow fall that stood out against the blackness of the sky. It really was remarkable; maybe 30 feet up and it was winter, but here? A hot soak in paradise. Well, almost paradise. Now, if CC were with him...perfection.

Though that was likely a matter of waiting. If he knew his love, she'd slip over after Yukiko brought her the promised snacks so they could be together and, probably, defile the sanctity of the hot spring. The idea was very appealing, and as he looked up at the sky, he let his mind play through all the positions they could use to thoroughly sate their lust and feel the onsen was suitably marked by their congress. Spiritually, anyway, he didn't want to actually break something.

She filled his mind's eye; skin glistening from the water, hair dark with wetness, her big tits heaving, eyes sparkling as she bounced up and down on his lap in the pool. Ohh, or out of the water and bent over one of the stone lanterns, his dick slamming into her tight, sweet heaven, jugs jiggling with each thrust, taking it from behind...or lying on her side on the edge of the pool with him standing in the water, holding one leg up and driving them both to glory...

Jason groaned as he felt blood rushing to his member, the sweet tingling, almost painful feeling of it stiffening and swelling beneath the dark surface of the steamy waters. He closed his eyes and focused on his daydreams of ravishing his wife in the pool, though in a few of them they were joined by Yukiko. He envisioned her gorgeous face red with shocked arousal as Cecilia licked at her pussy with his rod buried in her own, Yukiko laying on one of the mats and her cry of passion as he sank into her tightness muffled as his wife lowered herself onto the girl's face. A shiver ran through him and bit his lower lip, shaking his head. He ran his right index finger along his erection and he then lifted his hips to make it jut out of the water, thrilling in the change of temperature and sensation. He was thinking about this too much. None of it was going to happen and Shigeo would show up any minute. It'd be a little awkward to explain his hard-on to the fox-faced host.

There was a sudden, slight eddy of cold air that tickled his neck and he shivered again and then was aware of a presence behind him. There was the faint sound of something, a tray perhaps, being set one of the mats and then a few moments later an even fainter sound of feet entering the water. Shigeo, just in time to catch him hard and horny, which would amuse the man from everything he knew of him so far. Jason sighed and leaned forward, shaking his head, "Ah, thank you for bringing that. I can explain my, ah, condition." The shy giggle that answered him was definitely not Shigeo. Shit! What was she doing here? He opened his eyes and turned his head even as he slid off the shallow bench and more into the water proper to hide all of his body save from the bottom of his pecs up.

"There's no need, Kalt-san," Yukiko said, "to explain or to hide." The formerly demure young woman looked astounding; her hair was down and the jet black locks fell like a shiny raven waterfall down and over her slender, bare shoulders, making her skin seem to gleam whitely all the more. There was a pink flush on her cheeks and her eyes were bright, refusing to meet his as she stood at the base of the stairs for the pool with water midway up her calves. The formal layers she'd worn earlier were gone and she now had a very light, rather sheer white robe on that gave her appearance an ethereal quality. Saying the robe was on was somewhat generous; it was currently hanging open from her body, the sleeves caught on her elbows, and the bottom several inches floating on the water's surface. Her figure followed her face; delicate, petite, and slender but perfect and almost impossibly fetching. No flaw marred her pristine white skin and it was smooth and supple over her rounded arms and gloriously shapely legs; her stomach was flat and her waist so trim and small he felt that his hands would only have a few inches between them wrapped around it. Her breasts were neither small nor large, the size of ripe peaches that would fit snugly in his palms but not fill them; high, pert, round, and adorned with stiff nipples that were the same sunrise pink as her lips. The only other splash of color on her was the dark patch between her legs, thin dark hairs beaded here and there with wetness though she had not yet dipped them into the pool. "I hope we were thinking of the same thing."

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers