Holidays at the Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers

A proud smirk bloomed on Jason's face, the beard giving it an almost sinister look, "So's yours, Shigeo-san." Yukiko let out an adorable yelp as he lifted her up beneath the water, drawing his dick out of her, and then sank her slowly back down.

"God! Quit talking and fuck us already, both of you," CC groaned. "Come ooon, we need it!"

"Hai, onegai," Yukiko insisted. Both women then let out whimpering moans that were identical save for pitch as their lovers complied.

CC bit her lower lip as she felt the lean Japanese man lean over her, his hands sliding up her sides and beneath her to take hold of her jugs and squeeze them hard as he began to hammer his hips back and forth, plunging his cock into her again and again. "Fuck! Yes! Ahh, do it, Shigeo-sama! Fuck me, right in front of my husband! Fuck me like a God damn whore for her pimp's viewing pleasure!" She lowered her head and then looked up to catch Jason's eyes; feeling a surge of guilty, dark enjoyment as she saw his eyes as she was taken so fully by another man. "Like it, baby? Like, hnn, seeing me fucked by another man? A God damn stranger pounding your wife's hot pussy?"

"Love it," he growled back. God damn, she was so sexy right now! His cock pulsed and twitched in Yukiko and the Japanese maid let out a soft whine as she felt the movement rippled further pleasure through her. "Such a fucking slut, babe, and you look so damn hot!" He was thrusting up into Yukiko, bouncing her up and down in his lap as she rode his cock, her legs gripping him tightly. "Ahh, Yukiko-san, you feel fucking fantastic! Tightest pussy I've ever had!"

"Kya, ahh," she gasped in response, "O-of course, Jason-san, I'm, mm, not a slut like your wife, so, ahh! I'm still, ahhn, tight!"

"Coy little bitch," CC laughed. "Look, fuck, yes! Look at you riding my husband's dick and saying you're not a slut! You were begging him to fuck you with your flirting all, uhh, all through dinner, and then you came out into his bath just to be reamed out by hot, hard, American dick!" She was beaming, her body rocking forward with each of Shigeo's thrusts, her enormous tits jiggling in his grasp. "Don't pretend, you little tramp!"

Words ceased for a time then, the two couples focusing on their actions instead. Wet, warm, low moans, grunts, and gasps filled the wooden boundaries of the bath, blending with the slapping of flesh as Shigeo slammed into CC, the squishing slurp of her pussy surrendering to his rod, the lapping of water against Jason and Yukiko as she rode his thick pillar. They seemed to find a natural pace together; an initially steady bucking of hips that grew increasing fast, ever harder.

Yukiko's pert tits bounced each time she was hurled upward, the mighty American prick in her leaving a gaping emptiness as it almost fully drew out of her passage and then stuffing her so fully she felt the head would start pounding on her sternum when she came back down and buried it inside her once more. This was impossible! This human was giving her the fucking of her life! It had never felt like this! He was so big! He was so deep in her, his cock opening her in new ways, touching places of her never explored before! She wailed and her fingers dug into his shoulder as she felt an explosion in her core; rocking and spasming in his clutches as she came on his cock to her own delighted shock. So quickly? Impossible!

Shigeo's grunts were mingled with soft laughter and cooing noises as he fucked the American whore like a good bitch. She was tighter than he expected, which he loved, and her depths were the hottest he'd ever felt, like he might melt into her! He growled and moaned, nipping her right earlobe. Her cunt seemed to pull him in, welcoming him as he speared into her. Too long, it had been far too long since he'd mounted a vixen like this and made her howl! His control was slipping, he could feel it, but he didn't care. He'd fuck her, he'd breed her like his bitch, and to hell with the consequences!

CC loved this; it was a fantasy come true. Being taken from behind like a whore while her husband not only watched, but fucked some trollop's brains out! Shigeo's dick thrust deep into her, her pussy hugging his member as it violated her in the best way and his hands were warm and strong on her tits, mauling them as he plowed her. God, it was so fucking good! She heard him growl again, deeper than before, and felt his cock suddenly shift inside her, almost like it was...growing? Longer, but thinner at the end, almost pointed..fuck, she must be imagining things, being fucked silly! She opened her mouth to speak and then gasped as tiny motes of pain burst at ten points, five on each breast, his fingernails suddenly digging into her. It didn't take away from her pleasure, only added to it! "God! Grab those tits hard, Shigeo-sama! Fuck, love how you're pounding me, fucking like a God damned animal! Ahh, FUCK!" She lowered her head and let out a shrieking cry as she felt herself clench down on the dick invading her and fresh wetness gush from her, pleasure blasting any worries, all thoughts away as she writhed and her fingers clawed at the stone.

Jason's smile was toothy and savage bliss. Everything that happened just made all of this better and better! CC and Shigeo together, hearing her cry out and cuss, seeing that tight expression on her face and knowing it meant she was cumming on the fox-faced man's dick! And Yukiko had taken over their pace, riding him harder and faster than ever, whimpering and breathing in ragged, gasps. Her pussy was slick and he lanced into her with ease but she'd never loosened; a tight sleeve of hot silky glory wrapping and squeezing him, almost seeming to pump his shaft with her walls. "Such a hot little fuck, Yukiko-san," he purred. "Cumming on a gaijin's dick with everyone watching you!" He felt her cunt clutch at him harder and his grin widened, knowing he'd hit on a kink of hers. "Seeing you take this big cock all the way inside, right into your belly, seeing you loving every fucking second of it! You were so pure and sweet, so pristine, and now we all know you're a dick hungry harlot!"

"Nn," she agreed, "A snowy whore! Not taking, begging, to be fucked by a man! A foreign man!" Yukiko's arms encircled his shoulders and she squeezed with surprising strength, almost blasting the breath out of him, "Kyaaa! Agaaaain!" She trembled like a last leaf of fall clinging to a branch in a blizzard and he felt her walls rippling and squeezing, clutching and stroking. "Masaka, impossible," she whined. "Jason-san, more, onegai, I want, need, your essence, your cum, please, please, give it to me!"

It was like her words pushed him off a cliff. Jason felt sudden tightness in his balls, heavy and tense like the bent limb of a catapult. "Fuck! Take it, Yukiko-san! Every last drop of my jizz in your fucking womb!" He threw his head back and let out a growling grunt and drove his cock as deep into her as he could. His manhood throbbed in her and pulsed and the first jets of his heavy, thick semen fired into her. "Ahh! Guh! All yours! All for you," he chanted, each word bringing a fresh spurt of his seed to splatter and paint her innermost walls.

Shigeo howled, actually howled like a damn dog, and CC cried out, "Ohhhh, fuck, YES!" She felt his cock quiver against her walls and a moment later hot, ridiculously hot, wet greasy cum was running into her. It felt SO fucking good! God, she loved a cock cumming in her! Best feeling EVER! Even if this felt different than ever before in a way; his jizz was thinner, somehow, and it seemed to flow into her rather than blast in gouts. "Yes, yesss, fuck, give me all that cum, Shigeo-sama, every last drop, want it aaaall!"

Jason cradled Yukiko to her, her breathing having quickened almost to hyperventilating, his cock seeming to swell and roll one more package of sperm into her belly. "Oh...ohhh, fuck, Yukiko, baby doll. That...that was amazing." He kissed her cheek and then raised his eyes to find CC; he had to see her face now. Their eyes locked and he smiled, his gaze full of love and lust. She was almost glowing with sensual satiation and pride. His wife; God, he never loved or wanted her more!

Then he looked past her and blinked. That was...what the fuck? Shigeo was sitting back and groaning softly as his cock slid out of CC's spunk flooded channel but the charming host had changed since Jason last looked at him. His face was even thinner and more vulpine than before and his hair had lengthened enough to fully hide his ears as well as paled to a greyish white; ears were visible near the top of his head but they were pointed fox's ears! Behind him there were three fluffy, swishing brushes of white fur that were wagging contentedly. "Tails," he whispered, feeling suddenly and deeply weak. Yukiko sighed against his neck and her breath was like a cold wind all of a sudden.

CC was panting and smiling broadly...at least until she saw Jason stiffen and his face go tense. Oh, shit. He wasn't having second thoughts, was he? "Baby? Jason? You're not...you're not upset, are you?" He didn't respond, murmuring something she couldn't hear. She shifted forward, shivering and cooing as she felt jizz slip out of her and run down her thighs, moving to sit on her calves. The newlywed woman turned her head to follow his line of vision and then saw Shigeo. "What the hell?" He had fox ears! And tails! And his fingernails were claws now! And...and his dick had changed shape and it was kind of reddish!

She felt as if cold water had been poured over her head; the memory of their near miss with the fox played in her mind's eye. White furry pointed ears and a long, fluffy tail, just like Shigeo's. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you...you're...kitsune!"

Shigeo looked a bit sheepish and shrugged, one hand rubbing at the back of his neck. "Ara, well, saying I'm not would be a little pointless, I guess. Sorry! I lost it a little there, CC-san, you're just that good of a lay!"

Jason's heart was pounding and he felt cold. Not from shock entirely, but literally cold, the chill seeping out from Yukiko to him. "He's a fox but...Yukiko-san, you're," he started, then the truth hit him and his face paled. "Oh, shit." Perfect white skin and always cold, never letting him see her feet...since she didn't have feet, just legs that ended in mist. Never letting their eyes meet, since they would terrify him with the knowledge that what he was looking at wasn't human. The weakness he was feeling, so much more what normally happened right after he came, from her feeding on his life, or rather the life contained in his sperm. "Yuki-onna, the snow woman."

She sighed and straightened up in his lap. "Don't hate me, Jason-san. Mooshiwake arimasen, I'm sorry we tricked you."

He felt frozen in place. The snow women...the men who laid with them died. And he felt weaker still, light headed. Jason blinked owlishly, "Ce..Cecilia, don't hurt her, I beg you."

He fell back into the bath with a splash and Yukiko let out a startled yelp. "Ah! Did I take too much? Jason-san, wake up!"

"Jason!" Cecilia got to her feet, "What did you do, you frosty bitch? I'll-" Then Shigeo waved a hand and she felt heavy, sagging slowly back down to her knees, "Don't...do this, please..." She gently rolled onto her side, her head thumping softly on the stone, sound asleep.

Shigeo shook his head as he watched Yukiko lifting Jason out of the bath as though he weighed as little as a child and set him down on the side of the pool. "Yare, yare...well, we'll have to hope they don't hold it against us when they wake up!"

The wind's howl was muted but still strong enough to rattle not only the wood and paper windows of the room but the sturdy shutters beyond. Despite the sound promising bone cutting cold, Jason felt warm. He dimly came to awareness, lying on a thin but soft futon mattress with a thick blanket over him, his head resting on a narrow cylindrical pillow. He lay on his right side, facing the windows, and it was the thin beam of snow reflected sunlight that speared through in spite of the shutters and the paper blocking and diffusing to lie across his face. A familiar soft, sweet warmth was against his back; luscious pressure against his shoulder blades from his wife's prodigious assets being mashed to him. One of her small arms was about him, her hand resting on his stomach, the band of her wedding ring notably cool contrasted against the heat of their bodies.

The room was a traditional ryokan style with tasteful cultural objects in the alcoves and scrolls on the walls. The tatami mats' fresh smell filled his nose and soothed, even as the warmth did, urging him back to sleep as his waking mind fumbled to alertness. Something in the back of his head pushed at him to wake, not to just sink back into slumber with his bride, that something had happened and needed to be addressed.

He felt Cecilia tense behind him and her hand suddenly flexed and then moved over his chest, the busty woman drawing in a sharp breath, as if to check if he were wholly solid. "Babe?" Her voice was thick not only with shaking off the drowsiness of first waking but with worry as well. Why was she worried? What had-

They both rolled onto their backs and sat up, Cecilia clutching the blanket to her chest though Jason let it fall from him to let the cooler air of the room help shock him to wakefulness. Their heads turned to one another, eyes meeting, and he knew that the events of the last day and night were flashing through her mind as well. He spread his arms and she flew into them, her own sliding around his neck and hugging her to him as he embraced her. They hugged in silence before their lips met in a sweet, grateful kiss.

Cecilia kissed his neck and shifted back just enough to look up at him but still hold and be held. "Babe, I...I don't even know where to start. You're okay?"

"Yeah," he answered. After a moment, he nodded, "Yeah, I feel fine."

"I was so worried when you fell back like that." She sighed. "God, that was all real, wasn't it?"

"I hope so." Jason smiled a little as she raised an eyebrow, "I mean, before the whole fox spirit, snow woman thing it was the most amazing sexual experience we've ever had. Which is saying something, arrogant as that sounds."

She smirked and laughed softly, "Yeah, you're all right. And it was." The dye job blond looked around. "I guess they brought us back to bed. So...what now?"

"Good question." Jason shook his head. "In most of the stories about foxes, they leave once they're discovered but who knows if that means anything in this situation?"

Before she could respond, two clear raps sounded on the sliding door to their chamber. The two newlyweds exchanged looks and then both released each other and rolled away, standing. Cecilia grabbed a pair of yukata out of the closet, throwing one to Jason as she slid the other on; this garment even smaller than the one last night and showing a disgracefully glorious expanse of lush flesh. She cinched the robe closed with the cloth belt as best she could and then nodded to her husband.

Jason stepped to the door and slid it open. Shigeo and Yukiko were kneeling in the hallway in front of the door. The older man, God only knew how much older if he was a fox spirit, looked as he had at the close of last night's mini-orgy. His hair was white and the fox's ears atop his head were drooped and three bushy tails stuck out from the back of his robe, low between his legs. He was not smiling; his fox face composed and regretful. Yukiko was again in a more formal kimono, her feetless legs hidden in the long hem of the garment, her snow white beauty perfect and pristine. Her eyes were downcast and her lovely face was soft and worried. In front of them was a covered tray from which the smell of food was faintly wafting.

He felt Cecilia coming up behind him, peering around her husband to see the Japanese supernatural beings. Not sure what to say, Jason inclined his head, "Good morning?"

Apparently taking that as a signal, Shigeo and Yukiko both bowed low, hands pressed to the floor. "We are very sorry if the truth of what we are scared you last night," the delicate young looking woman said, "We meant no harm to you. I am sorry too, for taking a little too much of Jason-san's strength. I felt so good, I was carried away."

"I meant only to repay you," Shigeo picked up, "for not hitting me on the road, even though it made you almost hit the mountainside. You spared my life at risk to your own. So I called in a few favors and had the storm whipped up so you could have a good night as my secret thanks." They straightened up and the kitsune looked a little shamefaced. "But I got carried away too; you were both young and attractive and, well, we foxes are a bit lusty and like to play games..."

"And snow women too," Yukiko added with a blush, "even redeemed ones like myself."

They both bowed again. "Please, forgive us our tricks and frightening you," Shigeo asked. "We hope you enjoyed last night as much as we did. We will understand if you wish to go, but we hope that we can part on good terms."

Jason was silent. He appreciated the apology a lot. Cecilia put an arm around his waist and gave him a one armed hug. "I'm okay with it if you are, babe."

The bearded American chuckled and sighed, "Shigeo-san, Yukiko-san, thank you." Shigeo's ears twitched. "We did have a fantastic night, even if the end wasn't exactly what we had in mind, and you are both giving hosts-"

"Very giving," Cecilia quipped with a grin.

"So don't worry about it," Jason went on. "We aren't angry or anything. I'd like it if we can be friends, and after last night, well...I think we're all a little more than that, aren't we?"

The Japanese straightened up; Shigeo's ears were upright and his vulpine smile was back, eyes narrowed once again. Yukiko was smiling as well, human looking inhuman eyes shining. "Thank you, Kalt-san, CC-san. I'm glad. Inari-dono would be upset with me if I paid you back for my life by scaring you so."

Yukiko presented the tray, "We brought breakfast for you to enjoy. If you wish to eat and watch the mountains, the wind won't come in and make you cold. He and I are old friends, so he'll just make some noise and try to make things scenic." She pursed her lips, "Also..."

"Still playing so innocent, Cecilia teased. "Also what?"

"Well, Shigeo shrugged, "We were wondering if you'd stay with us a few more days or go on your way today. It's completely up to you, though if you stayed, we'd be glad to show you all kinds of secret places up here that humans don't know about at all."

"And we'd make you feel very welcome," Yukiko supplied, biting her lower lip coyly.

"Not to mention New Year's is only a few days away!" The kitsune nodded. "We're having the usual party for a number of our friends and the most pleasant local spirits. You know, it's been ages since we had any humans join us and I'm sure they'd be thrilled to meet you..."

Jason and Cecilia exchanged a look. She grinned and looked at him arching an eyebrow, "Do they like to have a good time the way you two do?"

"Oh, yes," Yukiko nodded.

"Just like we all did last night," Jason asked, "Only with more people?"

Shigeo's grin widened.

The couple looked at one another. Cecilia tilted her head to one side and winked. Jason nodded. Who could say no to that? "Well, it'll be a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. The kami bless us, everyone."

Armphid
Armphid
387 Followers