Holidays With Aunt Helen

Story Info
Young girl gets introduced to lesbian love by her aunt.
2.6k words
4.36
135.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

Episode 1: Arrival

As usual Jenny has gone to spend her Easter holidays at her aunt Helen’s. Jenny is 18 and is a pretty dark haired girl with a tanned complexion brown eyes and lovely full lips. She has a lovely figure. Although still a teen she has firm round 34C boobs a full figure and curvy bottom and shapely legs. She is 5’2”.

Jenny’s aunt Helen is a brown haired 30 year old. She works in media consultancy and is quite well off. She has a lovely large flat in Manchester. She and Jenny have always been close and they love to spend time together. Helen is Jenny’s dad’s sister.


It is Friday evening when jenny arrives by train from Bristol and Helen is there to meet her. Jenny runs to greet her aunt and they embrace and talk excitedly about family and their plans for the two weeks ahead. They make their way home and as they talk in the car Helen can’t help but notice how grown up Jenny has become since the previous Easter. Her hair is different too. It has been cut a little shorter, and although still shoulder length is now much more womanly, making her look a lot sexier.

When they arrive home Jenny removes her coat and Helen sees for the first time how much fuller and curvier her figure has become. Her boobs are full and proud and her bum and waist give her a definite hourglass look. Helen isn’t a lesbian, nor is she even really bisexual. She has had flings with a few women, including one very ‘down and dirty’ week in Spain with an ex-boss. She still blushes at the thought of some of the things they did together.

But she finds herself looking at Jenny sexually for the first time. Her gaze lingers on the her boobs and then on her succulent lips. She is enjoying a reverie on kissing those lips when she is suddenly aware of Jenny’s question.

‘Helen? Would you like to see it?’

‘What? Oh I’m sorry Jen, I was miles away. A work thing I forgot. But never mind, what did you ask me?

‘If you wanted to see the new Brad Pitt movie.’

‘Definitely, you know I love him.’

‘Good. We can have a good perv over him – laughs’

‘What! Young Lady. I shall tell your father.’

They go on like this while they move Jenny’s bag to her room and get her settled. Jenny is talking and talking and Helen is listening and nodding and laughing at the right places but her mind is still on the changes in Jenny. She even notices how much sexier the girl’s underwear has become. There are even thongs amongst the tiny pants she unpacks. Despite herself Helen finds herself drawn to thinking about Jenny sexually.

Eventually they say good night and Helen is soon wrapped up in bed. But she is restless and can’t get to sleep. She decides to give herself a ‘little fiddle’, as she like to call it to get to sleep. But instead of her usual fantasies over men she finds herself thinking about women and specifically of seducing Jenny. Soon she has a powerful orgasm at the though of burying her head between her young niece’s thighs. As she drifts off to sleep she chastises herself for such thoughts but consoles herself that its just fantasy.

The first few days of Jenny’s stay pass off uneventfully. The spend the weekend gossiping, going to the cinema, and watching movies. Helen has managed not to show her crush on Jenny although she has been aware of touching the girl more then she recalls. She tells herself it is all perfectly natural and innocent, but deep down she knows it is not really what she wants. So when Jenny suggests that they spend Monday evening doing manicures and pedicures Helen acts the indulgent aunt but secretly feels a little frisson of excitement at the thought of being able to touch her neice so openly.

Episode 2: Monday Night

After eating on Monday evening, the girls take turns in the bath and then dress in their night wear. Helen is wearing a cotton pyjama set with full length trousers and jacket, underneath which she wears a white vest top. Whan Jenny walks in to her bedroom Helen feels her breath catch. The girl is wearing a tiny pair of shorts and a tight vest top. She may as well be naked as Helen can see her nipples and the outline of her pussy. She has to try very hard not to stare at either as she moves around setting up the cosmetics. Jenny then sits in the chair and Helen on the edge of the bed facing her. Between them is a low table with the creams and polishes, etc they will use. They also have four Bacardi Breezers which Jenny promised she is allowed to drink and Helen agreed to them having.

They chat and drink and do each other’s nails. Helen manages to contain her mounting excitement. Then they start to work on each other’s feet and toes. Helen rolls up her pyjama legs to just below her knees. The process involves exfoliation cream and other preparations. Helen can hardly conceal her delight at having this sexy girl playing with her feet. She even wishes that she had worn panties as she feels herself getting wet and is worried that it will show.

Then it is her turn to do Jenny’s feet. As she takes the girl’s feet in her hand she wants to lick the toes and then all the way up but somehow she manages to do the pedicure. Although it probably involved much more stroking of the girl’s legs than was absolutely necessary.

Helen is really turned on now. She keeps telling herself to have a good wank later but a voice in side her head is telling her to make a move. Her head is swimming from the combination of the alcohol and the heady sexual innocence of her niece. She finds herself telling Jenny what beautiful legs she has. They are slim but shapely with just the right amount of point at the knee and very fine ankles. Her feet too are perfectly smooth and creamy with an even curve of her pretty toes.

‘My God, you’re going to drive guys wild with these pins. Wait until they see these encased in sheer nylon.

‘Nylon? I would’nt wear old fashioned nylons. They are for grannies.’

‘No way. They’re so sexy.’

‘No’

‘Really. They are so feminine. I love wearing them with a nice skirt or dress. I love how men look at my legs in them. You can see them trying to work out if they are stockings or tights. They’re really fixated on that.’

The girls laugh at this and then Helen says, ‘Have you ever worn stockings?’

‘You mean the types with the straps to hold them up?’

‘Suspenders, you mean. Yeah.’

‘Never’

‘Want to try, you’d look amazing in them. We’re a similar size, You can try mine. It’ll be fun’

‘OK’

Helen jumps up and goes to her drawer. She fishes out a set of lingerie in black satin material. She decides that it might be asking too much to offer the girl a sheer, see through set. She then gets out a pair of fine and sheer stockings and hands it all to the girl. ‘You can change here. I’ll go and get us another drink.’

She leaves Jenny in her bedroom and goes through to the kitchen and gets two more drinks from the fridge. She tells herself that she is not trying to get the teen drunk or dress her up for her pleasure but she is not really convinced that her motives are entirely without self-interest. She leaves it for several minutes then goes back to her room.

‘Are you decent? Can I come in?’

‘OK, I think so,’ Helen enters and almost gasps at the sight that greets her. Jenny is kitted out in the bra and panties and has the stockings on her legs. The sight is stunning and the girl does a little twirl and says ‘What do you think?’

‘Gorgeous, really. You look amazing. Knock out. So grown up. Come and see.’ She guides Jenny to the mirror and helps her to look at herself. Helen is aware that she is touching and stroking the young girl but relieved to see that jenny hasn’t noticed and is just talking animatedly about how nice the underwear looks and feels.

‘So do you wear this stuff a lot?’

‘Not everyday, well sometimes. But mostly for special occasions and dates when I’ve decided that they’re going to get lucky.’ Realising what she has just said to her neice, Helen tries to correct. ‘It’s just nice to feel dressed up, I mean.’ But they both laugh at what they each know she really meant. Helen then notices that Jenny has done up the suspenders with the knickers underneath. ‘Look, silly, you’ve got it wrong.’ She chastises good naturedly. ‘Let me fix you.’ With that Helen kneels down and undoes the suspenders and feeds them under the pants. ‘You see if they are like that then you can’t get your pants off if you need to pee.’

‘Or to get shagged.’ Jenny taunts.

‘I don’t know what you mean, Missy.’ As she re-fastens each one she is aware of how soft and smooth Jenny’s thighs feel and its all she can do not to kiss them. But as she is straightening the tops of the stockings her knuckle bumps the crotch of the panties.

Jenny twitches and gasps and they make eye contact. Both are embarrassed but Helen manages to say ‘I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?’

‘No. Not… Its ok, just…’

‘What?

‘Its just.. It was..you know..nice’

‘Nice was it? Would you like me to do it again?’ Without waiting for a reply Helen runs her finger along the girl’s crotch. Jenny twitches again and catches her breath. ‘Bad girl!’ Smacking her crotch. Jenny reacts again. Helen is bolder now and presses her index finger into Jen’s crotch while pinching her clit with her thumb. Jenny now moans and gasps as her knees weaken and she places a steadying hand on her aunt’s shoulder.

‘I think you’d better lie down before you fall down.’ Helen lowers Jenny to the floor and the sexy teen reclines and instinctively opens her legs. Helen keeps up and steady and rhythmic pressure on the girl’s pussy as he kneels beside her.

Jenny’s eyes are closed and she is clearly enjoying the touch. ‘Nice?’

‘Yesss’ she whispers, eyes still closed.

‘Do you do this to yourself? Helen begins to work along the edges of the panties, alternately probing with her finger tips and pressing on the teen’s sex with her flat palm. Jenny responds with heavy breathing and by moving her hips in opposition to Helen’s hand.

Helen is now laying beside Jenny her hand on the girls pussy. ‘Do you let boys do this to you?’ she whispers in her ear. Jenny just nods slowly. Her eyes are closed tight and her lips are slightly parted as she is gently biting her lower lip. ‘Do you let them put their hand inside your panties?’ Again a slow nod.

‘Would you like me to put my hand inside your panties?’ Nod.

Helen begins to work her fingers into the side of the now wet knickers. She is quite surprised at how wet the girl is and finds her fingers slide easily into her young pussy. She begins to slowly finger fuck her young niece and the girl responds by moaning and whimpering and moving her hips faster. Helen works on her pussy for some time alternating her technique to achieve the best reaction. Jenny seems to like it best when Helen just has finger tips inside her pussy and uses her thumb on her clit. It occurs to Helen that the girl is probably a virgin and not used to deep penetration.

‘Do you let the boys make love to you?’ She asks quietly.

‘No…. Just….. this …..and other…. things.’ Jenny gasps in a slow stammer.

Helen is intrigued, ‘What other things?

Jenny doesn’t speak as Helen keeps working on her pussy but pulls her bra over her boobs and Helen gets the idea that the girl likes to have her nipples played with. Helen leans over and takes one of the proud hard points into her mouth and gently sucks on it. Jenny makes a loud groan and arches up to meet Helen’s mouth. Helen is thinking two steps ahead. If she likes this she might like oral sex so she kneels up to lean over the girl and works both nipples alternatively with her mouth as she continues to play with Jenny’s pussy.

Soon jenny is writhing before her and Helen starts to kiss down her tummy and over the suspender belt to the top of the panties. Continuing to play with her young virgin sex. Then she removes her fingers and moves to remove the panties. Jenny lets out a long moan of disappointment. ‘Don’t worry baby, I’m going to make you cum soon.’

‘Yess please make me cum. Please. I want you to.’

With that Helen slipped the soaking panties over the girl’s legs and exposed her pussy for the first time. Helen sees for the first time the dark soft hair forming an unruly triangle above the flushed lips of the highly aroused sex. Suddenly she is aware that she must be delaying because Jenny is sawing at her clit with her middle finger and panting ‘Make me cum. Make me cum. Please Helen, make me cum…’

Helen quickly removes her Pyjama jacket before bowing down to come face to face with her niece’s hot sticky pussy. She is ravenous to taste it and licks from the girl’s bum to her clit in one long hard lap. Then she closed her mouth and sucks the clit between her teeth and bites it very gently.

‘Oh …yessss….’ Jenny exclaims, so Helen knows she has it right. She continues to work and work the pussy until her tongue is probing inside and her teeth are rasping the clit and Jenny is humping and moaning on the brink of her first cum.

Without warning, Jenny doubles up and cries out in pleasure as her orgasm crashes through her. It seems to take an age and Helen watches in amazement and in envy at the power of the climax and the complete abandon with which Jenny greets it and lets it over power her. Helen can’t remember the last time she had so much trust in a partner to allow herself to be so overwhelmed and vulnerable. She is moved to embrace the girl and to kiss her passionately on the lips. Jenny responds and opens her mouth to kiss her back in the most charged, sexually erotic manner that Helen has ever experienced.

As the orgasm finally subsides and Jenny stops twitching and finally opens her eyes, the two women look at each other and kiss again. This time with the same passion but more controlled, short kisses. Their eyes reamin open and they are smiling at each other. Helen’s heart is pounding and her pussy is throbbing for attention. Helen has moved on top of her young partner and is repeatedly kissing her face and neck while gently humping her hot pussy against the girl’s thigh.

Their eyes meet and they smile at each other. Helen responds to this by sitting up and pulling off her vest top….. and her jamma bottoms. Spreading her legs towards Jenny she says ‘Oh sweet baby my pussy is on fire…'

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers