Holidaze Continue

Story Info
Father and daughter improve their relationship.
2.9k words
4.46
95.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*For those of you just arriving, this is my second entry into the Literotica Realm. This story picks up where the first left off so, for better background information you should read "Home For The Holidaze" first. I would like to thank all of those who posted comments, good and bad, and would like to encourage all to do the same. There seems to be a misconception about the type of work/art/trash that I generate here: If I wanted "just the facts…" I wouldn't be HERE. This is the place to alter reality, bend the rules of logic and enjoy flights of fancy. Loosen up people. My only statement to those who choose to leave negative feedback is to have the courtesy to leave a name; Anonymous is so mundane. Again, thank you for the feedback and enjoy the rest…

And an extra special thank you to my editor, Mandy Marie for her time and effort in improving my scribble to a decent read… Thank You!*

It has been three days since The Incident. Three days since my daughter, Andrea, got thoroughly intoxicated and I took advantage of the occasion.

My daughter, always the apple of my eye, is gorgeous at 5'7", 175 lbs., with a short bob-style haircut, dyed red, and 36DD's. She is ample and soft and, as I found, very capable of unwittingly seducing her father. Our relationship has been shaky for the past few years mostly due to her growing up without my permission. When she departed for college in the fall, it was with the promise to never return and with my desire that she keep her word. However, due to "unexpected bills," she returned home unannounced for the holidays and it was on her third day back that I claimed her anal virginity, very much without her knowledge. As it turns out, that was to be the turning point of our relationship, after which life just seemed to improve.

During her drinking binge that led to my claiming Andrea, we had very productive discussion about life, liberty and the great cosmic muffin, among other things.

The next day brought out my daughter with a minor headache and no real after effect of consuming so much the prior day. I on the other hand, was feeling a bit queasy and confused, almost in a dream world about my activities of the evening.

Andrea greeted me with a warm, firm hug and a peck on the cheek. I almost had a heart attack! She hadn't done that in years!

"Morning Dad," she chimed in a light sweet voice.

"Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Like a baby! I haven't slept that well in a long time," was her reply.

We discussed that alcohol consumption is not an advisable sleep aid on a regular basis and she laughingly agreed.

The next several days were like an awakening. Andrea and I went to the movies a few times, allowing her oldest brother the opportunity to baby sit for a few bucks, had a nice dinner, talked a lot, and just got to know each other again. I was actually beginning to regret her eventual return to college.

Christmas came and went with the usual fanfare of a house full of children and the holidays turned toward the new-year. My sister volunteered to take the youngest children for the weekend up to her place in the country. Every year she throws a large party with lots of fireworks and the kids were pleased with the invitation. My wife was going to celebrate the weekend with some friends partying and I thought Andrea would attend with her so I was to have the house to myself for the time.

On New Year's Eve my sister picked up the kids by 4PM and the wife was out the door 5 minutes later.

I didn't see their departure because I was showering after doing some yard work. I came out of the master bedroom to grab a snack and, since I was home alone, dispensed with the necessity of clothing.

As I crossed the dining room to the kitchen I heard "my, doesn't that look yummy."

I spun around to find Andrea coming out of the back hall with a smoky little smile on her face.

"Damn! You scared the hell out of me! I thought you were going with your mother!" I yelled.

I was embarrassed as hell and blushing like a virgin on her wedding night as I tried to find a way to cover myself.

Andrea giggled and said, "I hope it gets bigger than that," as I floundered about. "Cool off Dad, it isn't like I haven't seen a cock in my life."

"To my knowledge, dear daughter, you have never seen my penis until now," I stated as I began to resign myself to being caught, quite literally, with my pants down.

"If I had known the house was clothing optional for adults, I would have locked my siblings in the closet for my stay," she said and promptly removed the skimpy top I hadn't noticed.

She slipped it off exposing her tasty, young breasts to the air, creamy smooth with budding little nipples, startling me with her boldness while I fought my instinctive urge of arousal. She was in the process of peeling off her shorts when I asked if she was comfortable with being in the house alone with her naked father. She just smiled and finished removing her shorts.

The rest of the day was spent lounging around the house, eating if the need arose and just plain relaxing in each others company, free of the constraints of clothing and care. My daughter's exquisite body kept drawing my attention but keeping a conversation going grew easier as the day progressed. Damn, she is beautiful!

As the night wore on, we shared a few drinks and started to watch the petrified teenager and his annual show counting down to New Year's. The past few days had been hectic and late so the alcohol quickly caught up with me.

Andrea suggested that we go to her room and watch the rest of the party on her TV, "and it is a lot more comfortable on my bed than this couch," she stated.

With a fuzzy head and a lovely view of her ample ass, we strolled into her bedroom.

I stretched out on the bed while she set up the TV and found the right channel. When she was done, she said, "don't be a hog," and laid down next to me, pressing her firm, luscious body into mine, almost agitating my exhausted form. That was not to be the case though as sleep claimed me.

I awoke about 3AM with my sleeping beauty's hair in my face and her soft, supple body sweet-sealed to mine. I had to fight desire when my senses alerted me that her ass was snuggled against my stiffening prick, my hand cupped about a breast.

I disentangled myself and hastily sought out the restroom. After using the facilities, getting some water and taking 2 Advil, I returned a more aware body to my kitten's bed. I knew I should have gone to my own room but the need to feel her warmth against me and her scent filling my head defeated my common sense. I climbed back into her bed and snuggled back into place. Listening to her soft regular breathing for a few moments relaxed me enough to return to sleep.

When next I awoke, I was a bit disoriented. I opened my eyes and tried to rise but found myself restrained and started to panic, Andrea quickly entered my view, naked as the night before, and shushed me.

"Now Dad," she started, "you have been a bad boy the past few days and I think you need a little motivation to set things right."

The minx had tied my hands to the bedpost while I slept!

"Young lady, you had better untie me right now," I demanded in my sternest voice.

"I will Daddy, in time. You see, when I caught you yesterday in the dining room in nothing but a smile, it made me hot! I thought ‘I must be loosing my mind to get all hot and bothered about my father's body'. I surprised myself when I stripped for you but, I can't deny, you made me horny," she giggled.

As she spoke these words to me, she reached forward and placed a blindfold over my eyes, ensuring that she didn't hurt me.

"You always claim to be a gentleman but what gentleman would leave a damsel in such a state, Dad?" she asked, as her soft hands start rubbing my chest then creeped down my body to my cock. "I run around naked in front of a man for a good part of the night then rub my naked body against his and he falls asleep? I got gypped!" she said, my member stiffening against my will in her grasp. "So, in order to remind you not to keep a lady waiting…"

I know what I felt and it felt fantastic! My daughter was lowering herself onto my engorged member!

"What are you doing," I call out huskily.

Her response, "taking what is due to me."

Her pussy was wet but tight as she pressed me into her. I could feel her vaginal muscles clenching me as she forced herself onto my rigid cock. Once wholly impaled, my little girl starts to ride me, gently as her body accustoms itself to my entry.

"Do you like this Daddy? I saw you watching me all night. I was wondering if you were queer when you didn't try to fuck me last night. Are you a fag Daddy?" she roughly whispers as she starts to pick up the pace.

I can feel her nubile body doing things for me that my daughter never should but responding as any male would. Entrapped and enraptured of her hot snatch working my cock, I start to pump back, pushing into my little girl's pussy, setting time with her grinding.

"No, Kitten, daddy is not a fag and very much likes what you are doing!" I rasped out, "that's it Kitten, remind Daddy how to be a gentleman."

I could feel my ejaculation building as she rubbed her young body against mine, grinding onto my cock and scratching my shoulders.

"I'm gonna cum, Kitten," I warn and she hops off of me, grasping the base of my prick in her hand then nipping the underside with her teeth!

"Ouch! That smarts!" I cry out, loosing any need to blow my load.

She waits a few seconds and says, "poor Daddy. Did that hurt? Here, let me kiss it and make it all better."

I feel her hot breath on the underside of my cock a full minute(?) before her soft lips touch the sore spot. She kisses the spot, breathes on it for a little bit, then I feel her soft tongue caress the spot. Her hand is grasping the base of my prick, fingers wrapped around the shaft, slightly pumping when I feel her place a wet kiss on the tip. A light lick, some warm breathing and her lips pressing the head, then pressing between her lips as she rapidly sucks down my entire length. God, her mouth is hot! She immediately starts to suck on my cock, pumping her head up and down and stroking me at the same time.

I quickly loose all perception of time and space, the intense sensations coursing through my body and coalescing at the tip of my penis are enervating. She works me like she wants, taking what she wants, knowing I can't get my hands on her to do as I please. I feel the pressure rising, again, the tension in my balls building, eagerly awaiting the release that is forthcoming.

She feels me tensing and pops my bulging crank out of her mouth, her saliva running down the shaft.

"Not yet big boy," she says, gripping my testicles and firmly squeezing while applying pressure to the head of my cock, reducing then ending my need to cum.

Gasping I ask, "Why?"

She chuckles mischievously and begins to rub my body with her soft, warm hands. I feel her rubbing her body against me now, her breasts and stiff nipples leaving burning trails on my over-sensitive skin. I feel her straddle me this time as she continues to rub against me, the friction working wonders on my charged body. She kisses me, her soft lips parting mine to swish her moist tongue into my dry mouth. I can't get enough of her. She parts from me, securing my lip between her teeth, biting lightly.

She releases my lip, whispers softly in my ear, "Do you like your punishment, Daddy?"

Her moist pussy meets my rigid cock, softly sliding along its length, lubricating me with her juices.

"Now Daddy, for taunting your little girl…," she whispers in a sultry voice.

I feel her run her pussy up my cock again settling her hole over me then, grunting, she rams herself onto my rod, pinning herself to me. Her breasts flat on my chest, hot snatch clamping my rod, I feel her trembling against my vibrating frame, both of us absorbed in the moment, barely breathing. Shaking, she begins to ride me, keeping pressed to my chest, grinding her hips onto my member, gasping into my neck, her mouth and tongue leaving wet kisses and licks there.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me good!" she demands, picking up the pace. "That's it Daddy! Do me like a bad girl! Fuck my pussy raw! Make me cum, Daddy!" she moans as I feel my arms being untied, released from their restraints.

I immediately lock my hands onto her soft, fleshy ass, squeezing and kneading the cheeks hard to hold onto my bouncing baby.

"That's it, Daddy! Fuck your little girl! Yes, Daddy! Yes! That's good! Oh yes! A little more! A little more!"

A piercing scream fills my head as my baby's orgasm cuts loose. I thought she had been hard to hold… Bucking on my lap, my little girl slams up and down against me, trying to break my grip on her ass and my cock in her pussy screaming, "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!"

I feel her juices running down my ass onto the sheets as she continues to thrash about on me. She suddenly bites into my shoulder, hard, and seizes, her body buzzing like a bowstring, a high-pitched whistle/moan escaping her around the mouthful of my shoulder, her nails digging into my chest. Moments pass as her trembling slowly subsides, her breathing returning to normal, body relaxing, racing heart calming to normal.

My daughter drifts into sleep, sexual exhaustion claiming her, my still unused cock imbedded in her rippling, sated cunt. I start to feel it now, the strain placed on a body by such a vigorous ride.

I finally remove the blindfold, blinking to adjust my eyes. I see my kitten, purring on my chest in slumber, the scent of her womanhood wafting to me. Gently rolling onto my side and rotating her off of me, I lie Andrea down on her side and remove my myself from her.

My cock is very well primed, quite ready to go off and I am ready to sate myself now. I climb behind Andrea and adjust her legs as to allow me access to her tasty, tender tail. I wipe her dripping pussy of some of her fluids and spread these over her asshole. Lining up my prominent rod, I push the head to her little ring.

She moans but is quite relaxed and her body quickly allows me to enter her. She is still very much tight but, patiently, I stuff her ass with my member, my loins contouring to her ass. Still sensitized from the wild fuck my little girl just served, I get into a stroking rhythm quickly. I need this more than before, to feel myself in her ass, to feel myself cum in her ass!

Her tight asshole contains my member in a way no pussy ever could, giving it a constant squeeze, a fit like no other. My lust quickly overwhelms me and I have the desire, urge, need to get off. The tingle starts in my fingers and toes, rapidly spreading throughout my body, the head of my penis passing the ultra-sensitive point. I feel the muscles of my body tightening, the focus of all sensation in skin-on-skin nerve endings.

Andrea's moaning gets louder as she starts to hump back onto me in orgasm. That is all it takes to push me over the edge. I blow my cum deep in her ass, my cock stuffed in as far as I can, twitching as if shocked as each load is delivered into her, nerves screaming in bliss from grinding/rubbing friction. I pull out an inch then ram my cock back in, hearing a grunt from my daughter, feeling her arch back into me, another shot of sperm fired into her hot, tight, acquiescent, young ass.

I wrap my arms around my daughter as I come down from the most intense orgasm of my life, holding her sweating body to mine, locking my still twitching and rigid pole in her butt.

Eventually, as reality returns, my cock softens and, moments later, is at last expelled from Andrea's now well-used asshole. Our gasping, raspy breathing returns to normal, racing heartbeats slow to regular rhythm, hot tired bodies cool, sleep ensues; a sleep of those content with all that is…