Holland

Story Info
Sexy weekend at swingers club.
2.5k words
3.98
61.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip to Holland had been a real headache to organise with both couples struggling to find a free weekend to make the trip.

However after finally deciding to go the weeks slowly moved on until it was finally upon them, and frantic sole searching was calmed.

Fun4two had been on the agenda for some time and the thought of being part of a real sex party was something the four of them were keen to participate in, especially Lu & Michelle who had mentioned how turned on they felt about being with more than one partner.

As it was early evening a table had been booked at a nearby restaurant and the four of them arrived and settled down to order drinks. The girls chatted away as if they'd known each other for years and both looked stunning in their dresses - Michelle was in a little black number whilst Lu wore a simple light weight summer dress which in a certain light was almost transparent, and offered the viewer a tantalising glimpse of her tiny thong and bra.

The conversation flowed as did the wine and the four were getting along like a house on fire, and the waiters buzzed around the table cleaning glasses and re-filling them as the strived to see the girls legs and breasts in their sexy outfits.

Both girls were aware of the interest from the waiters and made a play of leaning over or flashing ample leg at every opportunity, which lead of course to both Steve & Phil catching equal amounts of flesh from both ladies.

The food arrived and Michelle could feel the leg of Steve pressing against her stocking covered thigh and glanced down to see a definite outline of his manhood through his trousers. Michelle grinned and raised the stakes by slowly raising her dress higher and her black stocking tops came into view. Steve looked down and watched mesmerised as she slowly opened her legs a fraction allowing him to catch a glimpse of her transparent thong which barely covered her neatly trimmed and near shaven pussy.

The conversation flowed but Lu looked somewhat distracted mainly due to Phil's hand, which had been quietly stroking her now wet and tingling sex through Lu's own skimpy knickers. Her nipples jutted out and the bra and dress couldn't disguise her arousal as she bit on her lip as he edged first one then another finger under her thong, and massaged her enflamed clit before slipping inside her willing pussy.

This casual and remorseless onslaught was conducted without anyone noticing, but when Lu turned she saw a waiter watching avidly from a hidden vantage point. Lu winked at him and blew a kiss as he unzipped his trousers and began to rub his ever hardening cock as the scene unfolded. Lu whispered to Michelle and she too saw just how turned he was as his large prick reared up under the slow massaging.

The exhibitionist side of things were a real turn on and Michelle decided to give him something else to look at so opened her legs further and was rewarded by Steve's fingers moving higher up her stocking clad leg. She watched as his fingers snaked under her hem and she flushed when they finally journeyed over the silky nylons and found her now waiting sex.

Of course the waiter could see everything especially when both girls opened their legs wider to allow easier access and the food was somewhat forgotten as the men attacked their waiting pussies.

The girls found the whole situation an amazing aphrodisiac especially knowing one of the waiters was enjoying the view as much as they were enjoying the feeling of being watched and felt.

Finally the four finished and quickly paid the bill, both men acutely aware of their straining cocks as they passed the other tables, but they hailed a taxi and headed back to the hotel.

As they got back to the room, the whole atmosphere was sexually charged and Michelle certainly got into the swing of things by walking out onto the veranda and leaning over. She knew her skirt had ridden up and opened her legs wider knowing Phil would soon descend.

After a few seconds she raised the stakes by edging the hem higher and she felt the warm air caress her thighs as the flesh above her stockings came into view. She could feel how wet she was and really wanted to let go this weekend and was adamant that Phil would see the wild side of her.

At last she felt a hand touch her thighs and ground back willing the strong fingers to find her sex, and felt the un-mistaken feel of a hard cock press against her bottom. The fingers continued higher and Michelle moaned as the thin strip of material covering her pussy was swiftly pulled to one side and a finger ran over her now dripping mons. Michelle gasped as at last she felt herself being opened up and the wonderful feeling of being finger fucked whilst leaning over the balcony enveloped her.

Her nipples hardened and she felt the onset of her orgasm as the fingers sent her nerve endings into overdrive. She gripped the rail and complained as the fingers withdrew, but it was short lived as a hard cock nudged against her sex and slowly slipped inside.

The pleasure was exquisite as she was taken from behind and she knew it would the first of many fucks she would be getting this weekend. She turned and her face was shocked to see Steve stood behind her and not Phil, and her first thought was to move away, but her words were cut short as his hardness directly stimulated her clitoris on each stroke. Michelle wasn't sure to ask him to stop or plead with him to continue, but her body answered for her and she shuddered as her orgasm tore through her body.

As they straightened up Michelle smiled as Steve, Lu & Phil joined her on the balcony and the atmosphere was so relaxed the four of them knew the weekend held such promise.

They went inside and each couple unpacked, Michelle couldn't help but notice how hard Phil was, and teased him by saying how she wished he'd have come over when Steve was taking her, so she could have had both of them. She laughed especially when she heard the un-mistaken sounds of Steve being finished off by Lu, which left Phil still ramrod hard.

As Michelle jumped in the shower Phil went for a drink and as he entered the kitchen saw Lu reaching upto the cupboard. She was only wearing a mans shirt and her pert bottom was tantalisingly on view as she reached up.

Her head turned as she heard Phil and smiled as she saw his obvious erection, Lu turned and seductively raised the shirt higher ensuring her near shaven mons was clearly displayed to Phils hungry stare. Her fingers gently massaged her swollen sex before she dropped to her knees and moved in front of Phil. Lu reached up and grasped his hardness before lowering her head and slowly eased her mouth over his cock. Inch by inch she took him before her tongue danced along his helmet, and her hand and head worked in unison as she expertly sucked him off.

Phil gasped especially as Steve & Lu had walked back into the room and stood watching as Lu released his dick and watched as he came over her exposed breasts.

The mood was certainly set for the weekend and the four finished showering and headed over to the club.

As the men were getting ready the girls decided to play a little game and suggested some light bondage which Phil & Steve quickly agreed on. However the tables were turned when both men were made to sit and they were secured to the chairs so they couldn't get up.

The girls left the room leaving them restrained before the lights were suddenly dimmed and the door burst open. Michelle and Lu strode in dressed in contrasting lingerie - Michelle was resplendent in a black body and thong with black hold-ups and high heels, whilst Lu was in a white push up bra, see through thong with suspenders and white stockings.

They strode over to the men and asked them if they liked what they saw, the answer was obvious as two cocks rose up in front of the girls eyes. Michelle went over to Steve and sat on his knee, making sure her thong covered pussy brushed against his raging erection. Lu had done the same and the lads thought they were going to be seduced whilst being tied up, and smiled with appreciation.

The girls however had another plan in store and as the door bell sounded leapt of their laps and ran to answer the door. Phil & Steve looked on as four young men entered the room and both girls were positioned themselves sandwiched between these handsome strangers.

They smiled at the boys before slowly turning and stripping the four men - each girl relishing the thought of being in such control over the group of men. One by one a hard cock came into view and the girls grinned as they saw the open mouths of Phil & Steve looking on.

Michelle went over to Phil and straddled his legs before lowering herself down onto his stiffness. She slipped her thong to one side and Phil felt himself glide effortlessly inside her wet sex.

Michelle learned over and whispered she was going to give them a show of their lives and stood up before moving onto Steve - Michelle did exactly the same and moaned as Steve's cock buried itself inside her before telling him that she & Lu were going to be so naughty and they better watch everything.

Michelle stood up and re-joined Lu and the boys looked on as their respectable partners transformed themselves into willing sex maniacs. They dropped to their knees and rolled 4 condoms over the impressive manhood's and giggled as they finished this with a long slow suck on each cock as it reared up.

The four men obviously appreciated the lingerie and both girls were quickly sandwiched between two men and their masculine hands caressed over their thong covered bottoms and breasts. Michelle & Lu could feel a hardness press against their bottoms and levered back enjoying the sensation of the thongs being rubbed against their enflamed sex.

The men clearly enjoyed such liberated ladies and one of them ran his hands between Michelle's legs and she purred with pleasure as his fingers faintly outlined her lips, before easing aside the thong and gently entering her with two of his fingers.

Her knees nearly buckled but she was held up and felt her breasts being released before one of her nipples was hungrily licked on. This duel stimulation was exhilarating and her body responded as she felt the onset of her orgasm approach.

Deeper and deeper his fingers explored and Michelle pleaded with him not to stop, her thong was ripped off and her legs spread wide as another hand danced over her clitoris causing just the response she craved and she came with earth shattering power.

She released herself and was carried over and laid out in front of Phil & Steve her thong less body fully on display and she looked up to see Lu getting her just rewards.

Lu was being held between two of the men and as one of them caressed her pert breasts from behind the other slid to his knees and began licking up her inner thigh. Higher and higher his tongue travelled until he began nuzzling her sex through her tiny thong, the material offering little protection as he pushed his probing member against her clit. The slight abrasive action against her sex caused Lu too groan as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter especially with the other man paying devoted attention to her now rock solid erect nipples.

She bit her lip to stop herself calling out but opened her legs a touch and felt her reward as the thong was pulled to one side and a warm tongue eagerly began its remorseless work. My god she felt so wanton but didn't care, and looked over to see Steve & Phil still bound and looking fit to burst at the sexual energy that had engulfed both girls.

As the feelings grew so did her voice and she shouted out as she came on the strangers tongue and smiled as she too felt herself being lifted up before she was laid down next to Michelle.

This new experience of abandonment was very liberating and as Lu turned Michelle turned to meet her stare, both smiled and winked at each other before they turned to Phil & Steve and blew them a kiss each. With slow seductive moves the bound men looked on as the girls reached out and slowly began to touch each other, each gaining confidence in the others actions.

This erotic scene obviously appealed to all the men and they stood transfixed as touching progressed to kissing then Lu flipped Michelle over and as Michelle was on all fours facing Phil & Steve a vibrator was slowly inched inside her.

All the men's cocks twitched as Lu expertly began to thrust her plastic phallus inside Michelle's slippery sex, and the feelings were magnified when Lu's delicate fingers simultaneously rubbed her swollen clit at the same time. The contrast of the black against the white lingerie was striking and the men certainly approved as one of them came up behind Lu and slipped his manhood into her waiting pussy. Not to be outdone another came and knelt in front of Michelle and she eagerly brought his rubber coated cock to her mouth and hungrily began sucking on it.

This four way sex orgy was in full flow as both girls were taken to places neither had ever been too, and as soon as the man taking Lu climaxed another took his place causing yet another orgasm to rip through her body. Meanwhile Michelle's conquest couldn't hold back and she winked to Phil as she felt him fill his condom by the expert use of her lips. That left just one other and Michelle beaconed him over and again filled her mouth with his cock.

By now Michelle had come not once but twice under the intense pleasure of Lu and both men had retired and moved away. Lu turned and told them to leave and as instructed the four men trudged away, spent but happy leaving just Phil & Steve still restrained.

The girls stopped and stood in front of their men, both men's cocks were showing signs of pre-cum and both looked fit to burst. Michelle & Lu turned their backs to them and bent over before Michelle backed onto Steve and Lu did the same to Phil.

Soon two cocks made contact with two wet and willing pussies, and both moaned as the girls sunk down on them. The feeling was one of absolute delight as the girls remorselessly bore down and fucked each others partners, grinding down and relishing the carnal desires that had built up in them. The men were astounded at how the girls had acted and thrust upwards aching for the release that would come after seeing the girls in action.