Holli & Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden he grabbed my clit and increased his pace even more. This pushed me over the edge. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my back arched completely off the hood as the most massive orgasm of my life hit me like a ton of bricks. I convulsed for about 10 seconds as he continued to pound me.

Just as I was recovering my senses I felt him tense up and bury himself deep inside me. I felt his cock contract and knew I was now getting a load of black seed deep in my own womb. I had taken my pill this morning so I was confident that I would not have a souvenir of this night.

He pulled out slowly and my pussy snapped shut, trapping his seed within. I looked up to see him standing there, breathing hard and wiping his brow.

“This bitch is something else! That has got to be the best fuck I have had in a long time, and a white girl to boot.” He said.

I then looked over at his friend and he was standing and looking at me. His cock was hard again and swaying slightly in front of him.

He looked directly into my eyes and said, “Baby, you look like something special and I will take a crack at you but first I am going to split open your friend’s sweet ass.”

He grabbed Rachel by the hair and pulled her head down towards the ground. She moved without resistance. This left her on her knees with her head and chest resting on the ground. Her ass was up in the air, as if it was awaiting his assault. He moved around behind her and knelt down. He lifted her dress up and placed it on her back. He grabbed her cheeks with both hands and rubbed them.

“This is some sweet ass. I am going to enjoy this.” He said.

He grabbed his cock and pushed it in Rachel’s pussy. I heard it make a squishing sound as it moved in her now sloppy pussy. He pulled his dick out, now glistening with their combined juices and placed the head on her asshole.

He paused, looked at his friend and said, “Watch this one bro, this is called the bronco.”

He grabbed Rachel’s cheeks, spread them wide and pushed his cock hard against her ass. His cock slid completely in on one stroke and Rachel went wild. Her head popped up and she started moving to get away from the tool that was buried in her virgin butt. The man held onto her hips and kept his cock buried. Rachel continued to scream and thrash around furiously in a futile attempt to escape the pain. She continued to move around for about 30 seconds or so and then began to slow down, eventually returning to her limp state.

He then started to move in and out of her ass, increasing his speed. Her beautiful butt was now bouncing as he rammed in and out of her. Her face and chest were being driven into the street by his onslaught. He kept up the pace for a few minutes and then dumped another load deep in Rachel’s ass. He relaxed and sat on his legs. He pulled her back towards him until she was sitting on his lap, his dick still buried in her ass. He reached around and grabbed her breasts to hold her up. He was massaging both of them.

“This ass is so tight I think I will stay in here for a while.” He chuckled to his friend. “Why don’t you see what your little firecracker’s ass is like?”

His friend turned back to me, still lying back on the hood, my hands above my head. He moved back in between my legs and lifted them up. I looked up to see my tennis shoes in the air and my panties hanging from my left ankle. He pushed my knees back towards my chest, lifting my ass slightly off the hood. He held both of my legs in place with one hand and grabbed his cock with other. He moved it slowly around my pussy, coating it with juices. He slid it in a little and I felt the heat start to rise again.

He then pulled it out and I felt it touch my own virgin asshole. The pressure increased as he pushed it in. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth as I felt the pain increase. It felt like I was tearing apart. He continued to push deeper and deeper. I couldn’t stand it any longer and I screamed in pain. He stopped for a moment and then continued inserting his meat. I started to whimper, trying to fight off the pain. I felt his pubic hair finally touch my flesh and I knew he was completely inside. I had never been so full in my life.

He then grabbed a leg in each hand and kept them spread wide apart and pushed back almost touching the hood. I felt like a wishbone being pulled apart but with a huge pole buried in my ass. He started to pull out and I felt like my insides were going to come out with him. He slid it out a few inches and then thrust it back in. I grunted when his body slapped against my crotch. He continued to slide in and out, each time pulling more and more of his huge cock out before he slammed it back home.

I had my eyes closed, trying to get used to the feeling. I felt his pace increase and I opened my eyes to see his face twisted in pleasure. He was now pounding my little asshole fiercely. His hips were almost a blur and my body was just bouncing on the hood from the assault. The pain had subsided and I felt a small tingle of excitement as I realized I was spread-eagled on a car hood on a public street getting fucked in the ass by a huge black stranger. I started to wonder if I was a little perverted because this violent attack was turning me on.

He kept up his frantic pace for at least 2 or 3 minutes and then he pushed brutally hard and held it there. It felt like he was even deeper than before and I felt his cock contract and knew my virgin ass was now being bathed in his black juice. He pulled out slowly, trailing a string of cum. I felt his cum start to drip out of my butt onto my thigh. He lowered my legs and stepped back.

“I think I could fuck this babe for the rest of my life!” he said to his friend.

The other man was still sitting on the ground with Rachel on his lap. He was squeezing her breasts so hard they were bulging around his hands. Rachel’s head was now drooping and I thought she might be unconscious. He let go of her breasts and I could see the finger marks on them. He pushed her forward and her face and chest hit the street again. He then pulled back and I heard a loud pop when his cock left her asshole. I heard a small moan escape her lips.

The man stood up and I saw his cock was hard again, swinging in front of his body. How could he do that? My one steady boyfriend could maybe get hard twice in a night but this guy was now on his fourth erection. I wondered if all black men could do this? He walked over to me and stood between my legs.

“Baby, I need a slice of what you’re serving over here. I got hard again from just watching you take Jim’s cock up the ass!” He said to me.

He stepped forward and I felt his huge tool touch my left thigh. He lifted up my legs and spread them further apart. My pussy opened up again for him. He moved his body so that his cock was sitting at the entrance to my now sloppy pussy. He began pushing and he was not as gentle as his friend. He was totally buried in a matter of seconds. He was not as wide as his friend so he slid in quite easily. It amazed me that my little body could accept such a large cock so easily.

He started pumping in and out. I could hear him slapping against my crotch as he slammed into me. He kept up the rhythm for only about 30 seconds and then he stopped. I looked up at him.

“Grab your legs and hold them for me.” He said to me.

My arms moved on their own, grabbing my own legs behind the knees and holding them open for this brutal stranger.

“That’s it baby, I need to sample your sweet ass.” He said.

He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them open. He then pulled his dick out and shoved it in my butt. Again, he was not gentle and was ripping into my ass in a matter of seconds. The pain came back as my little asshole was not nearly as pliant as my pussy. I closed my eyes to try and relax.

While my asshole was being raped again I felt something touch my cheek. I looked over and saw a huge black cock inches from my face. My original attacker had moved over and was rubbing his cock over my face. It was not completely hard so it felt sort of rubbery.

“Open up that sweet mouth, baby girl.” I heard him say.

Again my body responded before my brain had time to process and I opened my mouth. I had never taken a dick in my mouth before as I thought it was a little disgusting. That changed quickly as he slid it into my warm mouth. I felt him touch the back of my throat. He was holding my head with his hand and he began rubbing my hair in almost an affectionate manner. His touch was actually gentle, as gentle as could be expected with his cock sitting in my mouth.

I felt his other hand touch my breast. He rubbed it gently and then pinched the nipple. I moaned around his dick. His hand moved down and touched my clit. Another moan. He then began rubbing my clit and moving his cock in and out of my mouth. The first man picked up on my excitement level and began banging my ass even harder. I felt like a slut, I now had a black dick in my mouth and one in my ass and I was getting excited again.

They kept up their pace and I was feeling an orgasm building. Suddenly, the man in my ass stopped and pulled the other man’s hand away from my clit. I arched my back, pushing my crotch up.

“Let’s slow her down and blow her mind. When she starts getting close, stop for a few seconds.” He said to his friend.

This guy was good. He obviously knew how to work a woman and I was at his mercy. He pulled out of my butt and plunged back into my pussy. I groaned as he touched bottom. I felt the hand begin massaging my clit again and the cock in my pussy started moving again. I was losing control, I felt like an animal in heat. I was now moaning almost non-stop and sucking the dick in my mouth with abandon.

They started increasing their pace again. I felt the warmth flowing back to my crotch and starting moving my hips to meet his thrusts. My moans were getting louder and louder and I was close to cumming again when they stopped. I let go of my legs and wrapped them around his waist, trying to pull him deeper. They laughed and then started pounding away again. I was now lost in a sexual frenzy and I just needed to cum.

They continued their banging of my mouth and pussy. I felt my orgasm coming again and I hoped they wouldn’t stop me. I t kept coming and I was now writhing around. The guy in my pussy now started pounding me as hard as he could. I was now worried he would hurt me seriously if he kept this up too long. The increased pace was too much for me and my orgasm exploded. My body felt like it came off of the hood and I lost control of it for a few seconds. It was the most intense pleasure I had ever felt.

When I calmed down I realized the guy in my pussy had stopped and was now emptying his cum in my womb. The other guy pulled out of my mouth and I took a deep breath. My chest was rising and falling as I felt my heart racing. I then felt something warm hit my cheek and I turned to see another glob of cum hit me right in the eye. He pumped another load in my hair and then grabbed some hair and cleaned off his dick. They both moved away and I collapsed on the hood. My left arm was out on the hood and my right hanging off the fender. My legs were numb and just hanging off the front of the car.

I saw the first man pull his pants back on. He then walked over and picked up Rachel by the hair. He pulled her up to a standing position. Her face was dirty from the street and the cum. He dress was still bunched at her waist. The cum on her breast had also picked up dirt from the street and they were filthy. Her pretty dress was still hanging down but now wrinkled and dirty. Her knees were skinned up and red. Her eyes were still closed.

He walked her over to me. He reached down and spread my legs. He then pushed Rachel’s face into my sloppy crotch. He rubbed it around and then lifted it up. Her face was now covered in cum. It was mixed with dirt and dripping down. He pushed her face back between my legs and then closed my legs around her head. He grabbed my and pulled them down, placing my hands on both sides of Rachel’s head.

“Baby, you hold her there until you see us turn the corner. Do not let her out before that or we will hurt you both for good. Do you understand?” He said to me.

I shook my head up and down.

“That’s a good girl. You also tell her friend that you paid her daddy’s debt in full. You were the best piece of white ass we have ever had.” He added.

I felt a strange feeling of pride as I watched them walk back to their car. They got in and moved down the street slowly. I could see the passenger looking out of the window back at me. I held Rachel’s head firmly to my crotch until I saw them disappear around the corner.

I then pulled her head out and tried to stand up. My legs gave way and I slid down to the ground, Rachel landing across my lap. I picked her up gently and held her head to my chest. I was rubbing her head and holding her, wondering what to do. My brain was screaming rape but my lower body was singing a different tune. Was something wrong with me? Did I really enjoy that attack? I felt myself drifting off to sleep as my mind was slowly losing the debate.

12