Hollie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy absolutely squealed into George's mouth as Hollie's lips glued themselves to her shaved pussy! "Yeah, ohhh yeaahhh, Godddd," she hissed as the tongue snaked up and down her slit for several minutes. Then she thumbed apart Judy's labia and began torturing her friend's clit, tonguing it fiercely! Judy's ass was squirming against the onslaught; George was now sucking on her ears and neck and also decided at that moment to reach for her tits and molest her nipples some more. This was too much for Judy! "Oh, fuuuuckkk..." she cried, "Ohhh myyy fuuuckkkinggg Goddddd...yesss...yooouuu fuuckkin bitch yesssss....fuuckinnng suuckkk meeee...yessssssssssss!"

Her body went stiff and with a scream, Judy came all over Hollie's face! The contractions tore through her center like a freight train and George slid down her chest and took her left tit in his mouth and sucked and nibbled on the teat while Judy held his head tight against her boob. George's tongue flicked relentlessly over the hard point, and when Judy's orgasm didn't seem to be slowing down much, George looked down...Hollie was still sucking at Judy's cunt! Her lips were pulling at Judy's clit; stretching and teasing it; and Hollie's fingers were busy searching for her friend's G-spot, opening her up and curling into her sensitive areas! Judy started again, "Ohh, Ohhhh, OOHHHH... Godddd OHHHHHHH!!!"

George pushed it, "Ohh Fuuuck yesss, Hollie...yessss....make this bitch of ours cum again, girl...ohhh fuuuckkk, yeahhh!!" Judy yelped and gasped and yelped again! "YEAHHHH, Cummm on Judyyy, yesssssss....fuckin' cum again babyy...make that pussy cummm again! Suck her clit, Hollieee.... suck it!"

A second orgasm ripped through Judy's pussy, shockingly intense! She cried out again, "OHHH FUUUUUCKKKK!!! Ohhh GODDDD!!" George was laughing at his friend's pleasure; and he was about to say something to Hollie about her skills, when he realized she was still eating Judy out! She still hadn't let up! He gave Judy a little room and marveled as the brunette's ass lifted clean off the bed! Hollie stayed with her and tongued her slit violently! Judy was going, "oohh, oooohhhh, ohhhhhhh!" non-stop and at just the right time, Hollie slid a forefinger halfway into Judy's ass tearing a high-pitched scream from her throat! Hollie was only able to finger-fuck her ass for perhaps thirty seconds and Judy orgasmed again! "Ohhh, Myyy...GoDDDDD! UNNGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

Finally Hollie sat up, grinning like the Cheshire Cat! Judy was struggling to breathe, so George kissed her lightly, then let her be for the moment. "Nice job!" he grinned at Hollie! "Very nice! But you know what, Babe...it's my turn!"

"Your turn?" Hollie was still smiling too. She was completely lost in the situation now; it was time to get some cock herself.

George pushed her onto her face on the bed. He spread her legs with his knees and said, "Enough foreplay! Time to get fucked!" Hollie was lying virtually flat on her face and when her legs spread she knew that cock from the parking lot would soon be filling her pussy. Here it came! George lay over the top of her and guided his dick to her opening. She lifted her ass a touch and he slipped it in deep and hard on the first push! "Ohh yeahhh!" he groaned.

"Goddd, Mmmm..." Hollie was so wet! She could feel that fucking cock sawing into her at a really good angle; the cut head was nosing into her G-spot beautifully and after having two orgasms earlier, she realized this one wouldn't take long! "Yeahh, Fuuckkk me, George! Ohh Goddd, yessss, Fuuckkk mee! Make that fuckin' pussy yours, Georgie...Ohhh Fuuckkk!!" Judy moved up next to Hollie and began kissing her from the side, sucking her tongue. She reached down while George fucked her and slipped her finger into Hollie's asshole as a return favor! The double-penetration set her off and Hollie quickly reached her peak and came with a violent shudder. "FUUCCKKKK!!!"

George was on a mission now. He flipped Hollie over while she was still shaking and told Judy to take a turn licking her friend's snatch! Judy giggled and rolled over to Hollie's still-quivering pussy, got on her hands and knees, opened wide and sucked the whole cunt into her mouth! Her lesbian virgin tongue quickly found Hollie's clit and she licked and sucked it as if possessed. In no time she had Hollie thrashing on the bed. "Ohh yesss," Hollie whimpered, "Yess, babyyy, yesss...suuck my little pussyyy!"

With her ass in the air like that, George decided it was his time too! He spit a glob in his hand and smeared it over Judy's asshole. She felt it and paused, looking over her shoulder at him and smiling. "Yes, Babe!" he said, "It's time I fucked your sexy ass! You ready?"

Judy nodded and said, "Ohh George! I've wanted that for soo fucking long...fuck my ass babyyy!"

George laughed when Hollie grabbed Judy's hair and pulled her face back into her crotch! "This bitch is insatiable," he thought, "just like us! Hehe..." Judy sucked the blonde's clit between her lips again, wrenching a groan from Hollie's throat. George nudged his hard dick into Judy's crack, and dropped some more spit onto the area. He pushed deeper and Judy's ass clenched around his rod. Hollie heard George groan deeply and watched him push all the way to the hilt. Judy's eyes were wide open and her tonguing became frantic! Hollie knew she was on the verge of cumming again...but she was watching Judy get fucked and it was such a turn-on...but, too late...Judy's tongue pushed her over the edge again and this orgasm was the best one yet! Hollie heard herself, "OOOOHHH MYY, GODD, JUUDY... FUUUCKKKKKK!!"

George was close too; his greatest pleasure had always been watching his women friends cum hard, hearing their dirty talk, seeing their tits and asses shake as each orgasm tore through them...and this was his first threesome, double the pleasure! He banged Judy's ass hard, and she took it all! Just as he thought he was going to shoot; Judy whimpered...."Ohh yess, Baby...here I go again! Watch me cum...Ohh, my Goddd...here I gooooo!!"

Her asshole clenched around him and she came; and damn if George didn't cum too, exploding his load deep into her ass... George was yelling, "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK BABYYYY!!!"

Hollie woke first. She looked at the clock and saw 1:30 a.m. Sliding out from under the sheet, she moved into the bathroom feeling pretty sore in several areas but also feeling sated and serene. She sat in the dark and peed, looking out at Judy lying in the crook of George's arm. She thought how lucky they were to have found each other and how fun it had been to share something like this with them.

When she flushed the commode, Judy stirred. She turned and looked at Hollie, smiling as her blond friend lay down next to her and draped an arm over her side. "You okay, Sweetie?"

"More than okay, Jude," she replied, "Thanks so much for the invite; it was all amazing!"

"George is going home this morning...to Florida," Judy whispered with a tinge of sadness in her manner.

Hollie leaned closer and kissed Judy tenderly for several seconds, "Then maybe you'll need someone to comfort you!" They both giggled and an erotic shiver goose-bumped them... Judy kissed her again...and Hollie felt the heat!