Holly

Story Info
A very short version of a fantasy.
1k words
2.88
12.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly got up to brew some tea never bothering to put on any clothes, I followed her to her little kitchen and spooned her from behind telling her that that was the most amazing encounter I had ever had. She turned to me and said that she had imagined it for months but could never have imagined how good it would be. Holly told me she had never cum multiple times like that and that she was so turned on when I shared both her and my cum that she just about lost it. Well, this made us both hot and while the water was boiling for the tea I bent her over the counter and fucked her again, twisting her nipples and clit till she came and almost collapsed on the floor. She told me I had to stop before she succumbed to dehydration and fatigue so I sat in a chair as she put tea bags in the pot. With out asking she knelt and sucked me cock while the tea steeped but I was nowhere near ready to cum and I told her so.

Holly took the teapot, cups and some crackers, cheese and fruit back into bed with me close behind sporting a huge erection and a big smile on my face. We sat in bed, nibbled on the snacks, sipped tea and talked about all the things we wanted to do together. We talked about much more than sex, life goals, short term projects, philosophical subjects and even politics. But, we also talked about the kind of BDSM lifestyle we both wanted, and amazingly it seemed we both wanted the same thing; we wanted to explore both top and bottom and see where we ended up. Soon it was quite late and Holly asked if I would like to spend the night, I of course said I would and she said that I could only if I asserted my dominant side to her.

Well, well, well, I did not hesitate and quickly cuffed her wrists and bound her ankles just as she had done to me. Then I left her that way while I searched her suit case, room and house for suitable devices to impose my will on her. Not finding the rope I desired I teased her with her crop for a bit as I dressed and then left her as she protested when she realized I was going to leave to find what I wanted. I rushed home, collected my ropes, pulleys and some toys and then rushed back to find Holly fuming and pissed that I had left her. I just chuckled but I was concerned that she was truly pissed off, but I decided to work with it, running her crop over her cunt, ass and nipples as I verbally teased her. Holly hissed and cursed me, saying I was irresponsible and a fuck up to leave her like that, so I hit her with the crop. I started on the soles of her feet, then her armpits, then thighs, then tummy, then tits, then cunt. All the while she cursed me and demanded to be released but I could see that her nipples where huge and hard and her clit was poking out of its hood and, most notably I could smell her pussy oozing its gnarly aroma.

I then pulled out my rope and began to bind her, replacing the cuffs and her ankle bonds till I had her trussed into a hog tied position that gave me full access to her tits, clit, slit and ass. Now I got nasty, attaching nipple and labia clips (which she had never experienced), pushing the well place knots against her clit and anus and pulling her lovely hair back and attaching it to the nip and lip clips. She was in exquisite agony when I left her to feel it and explored her computer in full view of her. Holly cussed me as I looked through all of her nasty folders, revealing some of her deepest and darkest fantasies as I commented on all of them. I found that she harbored fantasies of degradation by just exactly what I had already done, plus mud, urine (which I had no intention of doing), and public humiliation (which she could not afford to do). I also found that she desired another woman, and that she had experience with one (which apparently led to her breakup). That she wanted anal sex but had never had it, that she wanted to try fisting, that she fantasized about a gang bang and that she wanted to butt fuck me... yes me specifically. That really turned me on but I did not let on that I found that.

By the time I was done searching her computer and telling her what I learned she was squirming in her bonds and cussing me out to the nth degree. I responded by moving her to the edge of the bed so that I could put my cock at her mouth, at first she refused, but as I whipped her asshole and cunt she relented and started to suckle my now limp cock. As it grew she started to get into it but I pulled away and made her lick me ass which she resisted again but with some well placed crop whacks and a thumb rammed in her ass she complied and was soon rimming me so good I thought I would cum. I instructed her to suck my balls, taint, anus and cock while I thrashed her ass, asshole and cunt with her riding crop and was soon surprisingly rewarded with her cumming in a wild thrashing and oozing climax. It was awesome to see and feel as she sucked on my cock with abandon while it occurred. This made me cum too and I was able to pull out and cum on her face which I do not think she liked, but when I licked it off she came again. After that I untied her, undid the clips and an cuddled with her till we both fell asleep.