Holly and her Uncle Pt. 02

Story Info
An uncle helps his niece.
2k words
4.29
38.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later Steve is driving them towards the nudist beach. He is wearing shorts and top and Holly is still wearing just his shirt without underwear. In the car Holly opens the shirt and begins to rub and finger her bald pussy. Steve can't stop glancing at her, taking his eyes of the road.

"My pussy needs a cock inside it," says Holly.

"You will have to wait... We are nearly at the beach," Steve tells her.

Parking the car in the parking lot, they grab a couple of towels and start to walk up over the sand dunes to the beach. Holly notices a few naked men standing in the sand dunes stroking their cocks as they watch them. Reaching the top of the dunes they stand there surveying the surf beach.

Most of the people are naked and lying on the beach sun baking a few others are in the surf. After finding a quiet spot, Holly lays the towel down on the sand and removes the shirt she is wearing and stands there naked looking at the surf waves breaking.

Steve lays his towel down next to Holly's towel and removes his shirt and shorts. He stands there naked next to Holly his cock already hard. Holly grabs his hand and they run down to the surf together and jump into the waves. A few of the people on the beach sit up and stare at the old naked guy with a young naked female.

Holly and Steve begin playing in the waves, pushing each other over and grabbing hold of each other. They don't notice a young couple approaching them.

Until they hear the man say, "Hello I'm Geoff and this is my wife Debbie."

"I'm Holly and this is my Uncle Steve. It's nice to meet you both," answered Holly.

Debbie asks, "Do you come here often?"

"This is my first time; Uncle Steve comes here a lot." Holly replied.

"This is our first time here too." Geoff tells them.

Just then a large wave comes through and pushes Holly into Debbie and Geoff. They both catch her and wrap their arms around her to stop her from being swept away. Steve watches as the young married couple sandwich Holly between each other and roam their hands all over her body.

"We'd better move closer to the shore line, before we're all swept away." says Steve.

Debbie and Geoff release Holly and the four of them move into shallow surf. It is the first time Steve gets a good look at Debbie's breasts, there quite small with puffy nipples. Geoff stares at Holly's breasts as Debbie takes Holly's hand into hers and they begin talking with each other.

"Debbie looks very young, do you mind me asking how old she is?" asked Steve.

"She gets asked her age a lot. She is actually twenty one. How olds Holly?" asked Geoff.

Steve smiles and says, "My niece has just turned eighteen."

As the tide starts going out. Steve is able to have a better look at Debbie's nearly bald pussy except for a small patch of fur. Debbie smiles at the men and turns Holly to face them. Letting her husband have a good look at Holly's pussy, as she runs her hand over Holly's slit.

"Holly is a very attractive teenager," says Geoff.

Steve says, "You wife is gorgeous too."

Debbie and Holly begin drifting further along the beach away from the men. Another large wave comes through and knocks them both over into the surf. After helping each other stand up, Holly leans closer to Debbie and gave her a quick kiss. Debbie looks at Holly and then returns the kiss, this time it's more passionate and lasts much longer pushing their tongues into each other's mouth.

Geoff and Steve watch them. Steve says, "Holly enjoys making new friends."

"I think she has found a new friend in Debbie." says Geoff.

Geoff and Steve move closer beside them. Geoff cuddles his wife and gives her a kiss and whispers into her ear. Steve watches as Debbie takes Holly's hand and places it onto her husband's hard cock. Holly immediately without any hesitation begins stroking his cock.

Steve moves behind Debbie and kisses the back of her neck. He then reaches around her to fondle and squeeze her breasts. Debbie turns and faces Steve and gives him a lingering kiss. He feels her fingers wrap around his cock and begin to stroke him.

In the shallows of the surf and in front of everyone on the beach that may be watching. Debbie and Holly stroke the cocks not caring who is watching. Steve cups Debbie's small breast in the palm of his hand and give it a squeeze and gives her another kiss.

Steve keeps fondling and squeezing Debbie's breasts and pulls on her nipples. She lets out a soft moan as she leans against Steve and continues stroking his cock.

Geoff is kissing Holly passionately as she continues stroking his cock. He groans as his cock erupts and squirts his cum into the surf. It doesn't take long before Steve starts shooting his cum into the surf as well. They give each other a quick wash in the waves and then walk onto the beach.

"Do you want to grab your towels and join us?" asked Steve.

"We would love to." answered Debbie as they all walk towards their towels.

"I want you to fuck me right now." Holly tells Steve'

She leads him past their towels and up into the sand dunes. When she finds a quiet valley in the dunes she kneels down on all fours.

Looking over her shoulder at Steve she says, "Fuck me doggy style... Get your cock in me now."

Steve kneels behind Holly and begins rubbing his cock up and down her slit then with a quick thrust he drives his cock into her.

"Oh yes I love your cock inside me," Holly moans out.

Steve continues to thrust his cock in and out of Holly as hard as he can. He reaches under her and grabs a breast in each hand and pulls her back onto his cock by her breasts each time he thrusts into her. As Steve fucks Holly he notices that they are being watched by Geoff and Debbie. He doesn't care as he is too close to coming and his cock erupts and begins filling Holly with his seed. When he pulls his limp cock out of Holly, they look up to see Debbie on her knees sucking Geoff's cock.

"Geoff and Debbie were watching us fucking." Steve tells Holly.

Geoff grabs his wife's head and pulls it all the way onto his cock as he starts filling her mouth with cum; when he has finished, he releases his hold of her head. Debbie lifts her mouth of her husband's cock.

She looks at Holly and gives her a smile and says, "We couldn't help ourselves after watching you being fucked."

Holly giggles as she says, "We enjoyed watching you too."

The four of them walk out the dunes and back to their towels. Holly and Debbie lay face down on their towels

Debbie asks Steve, "Could you put some sunscreen on my shoulders and back please?"

"If Geoff doesn't mind?" answered Steve.

Geoff says, "I don't mind, go ahead as long as you don't mind if I put some on Holly?"

"Not at all." Steve tells him.

Steve begins rubbing the sunscreen over Debbie's shoulders and back and down to her ass cheeks. She parts her legs further apart letting him have a close look at her pussy.

Debbie then turns over onto her back and says, "You can do the front of me too."

Steve rubs the sunscreen over Debbie's stomach and sides first and then rubs sunscreen over her breasts cupping a breast in each hand giving them a massage as he feels her nipples getting bigger.

"Don't forget to do my legs," She tells him.

Lifting one of legs up Steve rubs sunscreen over her leg and inside thigh. Steve can feel his cock becoming harder as he stares at Debbie's pussy.

Steve does the same to her other leg and when his fingers brush over her pussy Debbie clamps her legs together trapping his fingers against her pussy.

Hearing Holly moaning Steve looks over to see that Geoff has finished applying sunscreen to Holly's body and is now massaging her pussy with his fingers. Steve pushes Debbie's legs apart and begins to rub her pussy.

Debbie reaches out and holds Holly's hand and as they face each other, Debbie asks, "Would you like to come back to our place?"

Holly looks up at Steve and then says to Debbie, "Can I fuck Geoff there?"

Debbie laughs and says, "Of course you can you sexy girl."

Geoff looks at Steve and says, "I think Debbie wants to have some fun with Holly too."

"That I want to watch." Steve tells him with a laugh.

"Were not far away you can follow us," said Geoff.

After everyone was dressed they head to the parking lot. Fifteen minutes later they arrived at Geoff and Debbie's house. Holly and Steve were invited inside and offered drinks. Geoff and Steve drink beer and Debbie and Holly are drinking wine. The men watch as the girls undressed each other and their hands begin roaming over each other's body. They kissed each other passionately and rub each other between each other's legs.

"I think we should undress too," said Geoff as he began removing his clothes.

They were soon naked stroking their cocks as they watched the females.

"Let's all go into the bedroom where we will be more comfortable," says Geoff.

Debbie leads Holly towards their bedroom and Geoff moves up behind Holly and wraps his arms around her and cups a breast in each hand. He begins kissing her on the back of her neck as he caressed her breasts. They follow Debbie into the master bedroom with Steve is a few steps behind them feeling abandoned as the couple concentrate on his niece.

Steve watches as Debbie lays on the bed with her legs apart and Holly crawling onto the bed between her legs and plants her mouth onto Debbie's pussy. Geoff lifts Holly onto her knees and moves them apart and rubs his cock up and down her slit several times. Holly lifts her head up and lets out a soft moan only to have Debbie pull her mouth back against her pussy.

Geoff drives his cock with one quick thrust deep into Holly's love tunnel. He holds onto her hips and begins fucking her doggy style thrusting his cock in and out. Debbie lets out a low pitched moan and pulls Holly's head tighter against her pussy as she starts to have an orgasm.

Steve stands there stroking his cock not knowing what he should do. It's only when, he sees Debbie's hand reach out to him that he moves closer. Debbie grasped his cock and pulled him closer and takes his cock into her mouth. Steve holds her head steady and starts to pump his cock in and out her mouth.

"Oh fuck I'm having another orgasm," Holly screams as she feels Geoff's cock squirting his cum inside her.

Geoff lays against her with his cock becoming limp, still deep inside her pussy.

His limp cock slips out of her as he steps back and sits down. Holly sits up beside him and gives him a passionate kiss. Geoff can taste his wife's juices all over Holly's mouth as she pushes her tongue into his mouth.

They sit there cuddling each other as they watch Steve face fucking Debbie, as they are watching they see him grab hold of Debbie's head with both hands and drive his cock all the way into her mouth and keep there. He starts filling Debbie's mouth with his cum, she swallows as fast as she can and manages not to let any escape from her mouth.

"When you have recovered I want you to fuck my pussy as hard as you fucked my mouth," Debbie told Steve as he lay down beside her.

"You can sleep with my wife in our bed tonight," Geoff told Steve and continued, "I'm going to sleep with Holly in the spare bedroom. We will see you both in the morning."