Holly and Ivy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy moaned as her brown button was rimmed and fucked by the clever tongue. Holly slid her thumb in Ivy's asshole and tongue fucked her pussy. She let her tongue go wild inside Ivy and then pulled her head away to breathe. She replaced her tongue with two fingers from her other hand. The thumb remained still in Ivy's ass, but the two fingers went deeper and deeper.

"Stop!" Ivy demanded. "I'm going to cum again but I want to look at you when I do."

Holly pulled out and Ivy flipped over onto her back. She spread her legs for Holly and bit her lower lip in anticipation. Holly slid her middle and ring fingers, palm up, into Ivy and searched for the girl's G-spot. She couldn't believe she thought of Ivy as a girl. Ivy was only five years younger than she. Holly finger fucked Ivy hard and fast while lapping at her clit. Ivy grabbed behind her own knees and held her legs open for her new lover.

At Ivy's loud request, Holly fucked her harder. Ivy was panting hard as her next orgasm arrived. Holly returned Ivy's earlier kind gesture and did not slow down. She licked and fingered Ivy with the same intensity. She finally stopped licking the clit when Ivy begged her.

Holly accidentally slid her thumb over Ivy's clit as she repositioned the fingers fucking her. Ivy jumped. Holly dragged her thumb over the clit three more times and Ivy jumped each time. Holly slowly removed her fingers from Ivy's pussy and then licked them clean.

"May I have a taste?" Ivy asked.

"Ask me nicer," Holly replied.

"May I please have a taste?" asked Ivy.

"You can do better than that," retorted Holly.

The artist was practically pleading when she asked, "Oh, Ms. Holly, may I please have a taste of my pussy?"

Holly reinserted her fingers, turned them to the left and back to the right a few times before she carefully pulled them out to offer to Ivy. Ivy sucked appreciatively on the nectar covered fingers. Ivy pulled Holly up for a soft kiss.

Five minutes later, they arranged themselves on the sofa so their legs were like two open pairs of scissors facing each other. Holly loved tribbing. They alternated between grinding and thrusting of hips. To Ivy's surprise, they were grinding when they worked each other towards another orgasm.

Ivy really wanted to know what their mixed girl cum would taste like. She moved herself and lovingly ate Holly out. The judge was also curious and convinced her friend to turn it into a sixty-nine. A few minutes of aggressive pussy tasting found the artist cumming again.

Ivy, once she recovered, turned and hugged Holly. She made it her mission to get the blonde judge off again. Ivy finger fucked Holly hard while Holly sucked on Ivy's tit. Ivy held Holly's head in place on her breast. She had three fingers in Holly, palm up, and did not cease her merciless pleasuring until Holly squirted. Holly gasped for air. Ivy withdrew her fingers and let Holly taste herself. The two kissed softly and cuddled on the sofa.

Sometime later, Holly broke the silence by saying, "That was fucking fantastic but I could really use a cock right about now."

"Mmmmmmmm," agreed Ivy. "Do you know where to find one?"

"Nope."

"Fuck," said Ivy. They lay in silence for a few moments until Ivy bolted up and shouted, "Oh, wait!"

She ran out the door, across the hall to her apartment, and returned shortly thereafter.

"Did you just cross the hall naked? Twice?" Holly asked.

"Yep," said Ivy proudly. "It was worth it. Ta daa!" Ivy help up a very thick glass dildo. It was swirled and easily the largest glass dildo Holly had ever seen.

"Oh, my God!" shouted a delighted Holly. "Where did you get that thing?"

"I made it, of course. Would you like to try it out?" Ivy asked.

"Yes, please!"

The glass dildo was so fucking cold and it felt so fucking good in Holly's hot pussy. Ivy slid it in slowly and carefully until it could go no further. She slid it back and forth a few times and then began slamming the glass objet d'art in and out of Holly's snatch.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! That is so fucking big! Oh, God, that is fucking big! Oh, God, Ivy... Fuck me harder! Destroy me! Oh, fuck..."

Ivy's arm became a blur. She hammered Holly's pussy harder and faster and the blonde loved every second of it.

"Oh, fuck! Fill my cunt! Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck! That feels so fucking good!"

Ivy leaned in for a kiss as she continued to shove the glass dildo in her friend's pussy. When they broke the kiss, Ivy changed positions. She took the end of the dildo in her mouth and was sucking on it. Holly thought it was ridiculous to give a dildo a blowjob until she felt it. Ivy's head movements as she bobbed her head on the glass dildo caused it to move in Holly's pussy. It actually felt very good.

"Oh, shit! That's so... OH! Mmmmmmmmm Oh, yes, that's good..."

Ivy gripped the glass dildo with her lips and fucked Holly hard with it. Holly was panting as her neighbor fucked her harder and harder. She looked down at the brunette. It was very hot watching Ivy push the dildo in and out with her mouth. Ivy could not keep that up for very long, however. She grabbed the glass rod with her right hand and drove it in and out of her new lover as the thumb of her left hand rubbed briskly over Holly's clit. Holly moaned and squirmed as the dual sensations drove her crazy.

Ivy twisted the glass dildo as she impaled Holly with it. She stopped rubbing Holly's clit so she could steady herself by holding Holly's thigh with her left hand. Holly ran her fingers through Ivy's thick hair. In addition to twisting the glass phallus, Ivy occasionally changed the angle of entry. She listened to Holly's moans and returned to the angle that made Holly moan loudest. Holly gasped when Ivy's knuckles hit her labia. Since Ivy was holding the very end of it, it meant the glass sculpture was very deep. The impaling continued, but Ivy moved so as to have a easier time kissing Holly. Holly did not resist.

Holly put her hand over Ivy's and took over control of the dildo. She slowly removed it and brought it to her lips. She and Ivy licked and sucked the dildo clean. Holly got off the sofa and guided Ivy on to her back. She spread Ivy's legs and rubbed the artist's labia with the tip of the dildo. Ivy moaned and grunted when Holly pushed the glass rod in. She pushed it in steadily and Ivy took it to the hilt. Holly drew it back slowly until it was almost out and then she slammed it back in. She did this again and again and again. It got Ivy very excited. She tried to predict when the slam would come. It was a wonderful type of suspense. Ivy's breathing would increase as the dildo slid unhurriedly out of her. She gasped each time Holly rammed it back in.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me, Ms. Holly. Please, fuck me," the brunette panted.

Holly couldn't deny such a polite request. She stopped pulling the dildo out slowly and switched to ramming it in Ivy as hard as she could. Ivy's inarticulate responses indicated she loved it. Holly was facing her and she kept eye contact the entire time. She looked right at her neighbor and was determined to make her cum. She grabbed the dildo with both hands and shoved and yanked and shoved and yanked. She went harder. She went faster. She stared into Ivy's hazel eyes. She was so beautiful. She looked so gorgeous panting and trying to hold her head up. Holly knew she was close so she redoubled her efforts and was rewarded with a loud screaming orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

The dildo was pulled out and the women licked it like an ice cream cone. Holly laid on the sofa next to Ivy and they looked into each other's eyes. There was a heavy silence in the apartment.

Finally, Holly said, "We still need to find a real dick."

"Yep," Ivy agreed.

=======================================

The next night, six days before Christmas, Holly returned home from work and there were seven men sitting in her living room. She had no idea who these men were or how they got in. They weren't stealing anything. They were all sitting down and talking casually. It almost looked like a book club except no one had a book with them. She looked for some clue as to what the Not So Magnificent Seven was doing there. Finding none, she walked closer to the group and was about to yell at them to get out when Ivy came out of the kitchen.

Of course, thought Holly. Ivy had the spare key.

Ivy walked up to Holly and hugged her, saying, "Hi there, gorgeous. How was work?"

"It was work," the judge responded a bit automatically. Holly returned the hug and whispered in Ivy's ear, "Who the hell are all these men?"

Ivy whispered back, "You said we had to find a real dick..." Ivy's hands slowly trailed over her lover's body. Holly enjoyed the touch but tried to ignore it. She needed to be angry. Ivy didn't make it easy to stay pissed off. She was soft and firm in all the right places. She gently rocked her body as they hugged and, thusly, rubbed her chest against Holly's. Holly tried to suppress a moan by breathing through her nose and wound up inhaling the seductive scent of Ivy's inviting dark hair. The moan found its way out.

"I didn't mean this week," Holly whispered in reply. "Where did they all come from?"

"The adult bookstore," whispered Ivy. The attention of the males in the room was unanimously directed at the two hot women who were embracing, rubbing against each other and either whispering or licking each other's ears. Whatever they were doing, it was a captivating sight to a crew of already horny men.

"Are they employees?" asked Holly in a whisper.

"No."

"Great," whispered Holly. "So I have seven perverts in my apartment. Why didn't you take them to your place?"

Ivy whispered, "You have the space."

Holly whispered in anger, "So, I have to entertain the strays you brought home because you can't afford a storage unit?" She immediately regretted saying it. It wasn't Ivy's fault she was poor.

"I brought them here for us," Ivy whispered. "I was just going to warm them up for you."

Holly walked to her easy chair. The stranger occupying it rose and stepped away. He could clearly see by the look in her eye's tha he did not want to be in her way. He could feel the fire in the blonde. This was not a person to take lightly, he understood instinctively. Holly positioned the chair to face her sofa and she sat down on it. The round ottoman was drawn in front of the sofa. Ivy stood there in her best jeans and a clean Mötley Crüe tee shirt. The seven men surrounded her. One of the black men, Antony, grabbed her tee by the collar and tore it open, rending the image of Vince Neil in twain. Another man pulled the rag that was once her favorite shirt off her arms behind her. Ivy did not have time to express the fury that sprang up from the destruction of her beloved comfy fitting shirt because Juan, one of the hispanic men there, pushed Ivy backwards onto the ottoman and pulled her jeans off. She was now clad only in a matching set of bra and panties in black satin. She sat up and got on her knees on the ottoman. Men were all around her.

They slapped her ass. They felt her breasts through the bra. Several men took their dicks out. She grabbed one, then another, and stroked them. Danny, one of the white men, was standing between the two men Ivy was jerking off. He kissed her as the two men flanking him peeled off their shirts. The man to Danny's right kissed her next. Several hands caressed her chest and two men worked together to unhook her bra. Ivy released the two dicks in her hands so the bra could be pulled off and grabbed two new dicks to stroke. She turned to the first disk she had touched and sucked on it while jerking the two new ones. Hands reached out from all sides to pinch her nipples and rub her ass. She got on all fours on the ottoman and sucked Danny's cock. It occurred to her there were three men there whose names she did not know. Holly saw this somewhat violent scene with mixed emotions. She still felt twinges of anger towards this fairly large group of invaders. Her lover had betrayed her. Her sanctum sanctorum had been violated. This was inexcusable and yet there was something so deliciously wicked and sexy about the show she was the sole audience for. Ivy looked amazing as the men surrounded her.

The brunette artist turned, grabbed two new dicks and sucked a third. Two men behind her were slapping her ass. Holly found this to be especially alluring. Ivy had a magnificent ass. It had been pale but red handprints soon overlapped into a lovely patchwork blush color. The succulent flesh quivered with each blow and Holly watched the events unfold with increased interest. Ivy would suck and stroke for a few minutes, turn a bit to her left and start again. She would suck one of the men she'd just stroked and stroke the man she'd just sucked. Some of the remaining men got impatient. They tried to make her suck two dicks at once. Many hands landed on her ass as she attempted to do this.

Holly had lifted her skirt and was rubbing herself through her panties.

Ivy's panties were pulled down to mid thigh and a dick was shoved unceremoniously into her pussy. Someone whose name she didn't know grabbed her head and made her deepthroat him. She jerked off Danny with her right hand while supporting herself on her left hand as this happened. The dick in her pussy was ramming her from behind. When the man in front of her let go of her head she popped off for air and grabbed two new dicks. Her face fell to the ottoman. Many hands reached for Ivy and pulled her head up. She took a dick, owned by a black man named Julius, in her mouth. She grunted on his dick as the man thrusting into her pushed her forward and forced Julius' dick further than she was comfortable taking it. Julius backed away after a few minutes and another black man stepped up. The man taking Ivy doggystyle was still going strong. Ivy joyfully accepted the new dick in her mouth. Both hands were on the ottoman to support herself. The man in front of her grabbed her by the hair and fucked her mouth. He slapped her face a few times and pulled her forward by her hair. This action was enough to cause Holly to increase the pace at which she rubbed herself. Sounds were escaping her lips as she witnessed her lover's rough treatment. Ivy looked so beautiful as she bravely took the abuse. A new dick entered her pussy seconds after the first left. The men moved to their right every few minutes, putting a new dick in her mouth and another new one in her pussy just around the time she'd gotten used to the last pair fucking her. Her panties were eventually yanked off her legs. When it was his turn, the white man whose name she did not know chose not to fuck her pussy. He pushed his dick in her ass. Ivy tried to protest but the man fucking her mouth would not release her. Holly did not see this transaction. Men who were jerking off while facing Holly blocked her view. Ivy adjusted to the ass fucking. It had been a while but dicks had been there before. She wasn't a stranger to the pain. Ivy wasn't a stranger to pain in general. She silently wondered if these men could test her tolerance.

She wasn't surprised, when the men shifted to their right, that the new man behind her took her in the ass. The new man in front of Ivy spat in her mouth before shoving his dick in it. On the next partner change, her panties were forced in her mouth and a dick rubbed her face as a really big cock hammered her ass. Ivy loved rough sex. When her panties left her mouth, she eagerly inhaled the dick that had been rubbing her cheek. Holly had some difficulty following the action. Her eyes and dirty thoughts would focus on one obscene act only to be distracted by another and the first act would be over all too soon. This was not a coordinated assault on a woman. This was seven greedy men each out for his own pleasure. Holly still found something provocative about that and she flossed her wet quim with her panties.

On the next switch, Ivy was flipped on her back. The man at her head straddled her face to fuck her mouth as her pussy finally had a new dick in it. Hands were all over her tits. She was slapped and spanked all over her body. When the dick left her pussy the new one went into her ass. Her knees were pressed into her tits and a man whose name she did not know squatted over her and fucked her pussy. Another dick was in her mouth.

Ivy never had all of her holes simultaneously filled before. She screamed on the dick in her mouth. On the next change of lovers she was pulled off the ottoman. A man lay on it and she was lifted over him and lowered onto his dick so that she was facing him. Another dick was soon in her ass. Her dark hair was grabbed and her mouth was fucked again. They weren't holding back. Holly could see that but she was in no position to stop them. She didn't have much motivation to stop them, anyway. Most of her anger had left her but she was drenched just by watching these unknown men take advantage of her neighbor.

Ivy was about to cum when she felt herself lifted up again. They moved her to the sofa. A man lay on it already and Ivy, facing away from him, was placed so his dick entered her ass. She was pushed back onto him and her pussy and mouth were soon filled. She had adjusted and was not screaming as much on the dick in her mouth. The experience was scary at first, but she had adapted to it quickly. A fourth man slapped her tits as the three dicks filled her holes. The three remaining men walked over to Holly's chair.

"What are you guys doing?" Holly asked, not realizing how warmed up Ivy had gotten them.

"Did you really think you would just sit there and no one would touch you?" the unnamed hispanic man asked.

"I think you guys should go back to the show which is over there," she replied tersely.

The black man and the hispanic man unbuttoned her blouse while the white man walked behind Holly's chair. He reached over the top of the chair's back. The white guy fondled her chest and then pulled her back, pinning her against the back of the chair.

He said, "You dress like this and you don't think we're gonna do anything about it?"

They pulled her blouse off her shoulders, popped her tits out of the cups of her bra and rolled her skirt up to her waist. The white guy held her firmly against the back of the chair.

"What are you guys going to do to me?" she asked. Holly sounded nervous but she was mostly role playing. She knew how to defend herself if things got out of control and there were several weapons in the apartment. Still, Holly wasn't entirely sure how to play this situation. There had been an increasing number of moments as she watched Ivy getting fucked by multiple partners that Holly imagined herself there instead. Her soaked panties were testament to this. On the other hand, she knew she was exactly thirty-six inches from a Louisville Slugger that she could use efficaciously enough to but the time she would need to reach her favorite Glock. It was a tough dichotomy. She had trouble deciding which choice to make and, ultimately, inaction decided her fate.

The black man answered, "Whatever the fuck we want," as he unceremoniously jiggled her tits.

At almost the same time, the white guy answered, "We're gonna fuck you hard, that's what we're gonna do," while he tightened his grip on her arms to a painful degree.

The black man sucked each of her nipples as the hispanic man removed her panties and the white man held her in place. The hispanic man spread her legs and knelt down in front of her.

"Are you going to make me your little slut?" she asked sarcastically.

"Mm-hmm," said the hispanic man as he ate her out. The other two men shook her tits. Holly tried not to moan. She didn't want to submit completely. She was turned on but she wasn't ready to cede control. There was hesitation in her would-be lovers. They had no plan. They were simply reacting to each new opportunity for debauchery. They weren't leading. They weren't controlling. It was all pretty sexy but it wasn't enough to make her completely submit. The white man pulled her blouse all the way off her arms. The black man groped her tits and kissed her a few times on the lips. The hispanic man licked her pussy from bottom to top several times and then stood. He pulled her out of her chair and pushed her down onto her knees. He told her to shake her own tits. Holly saw nothing wrong with this request. She alternated. She lifted one breast as she lowered the other. The black man and the white guy stepped up to her and slapped the tops of her breasts with their dicks. The hispanic man shoved his dick in her mouth as she was trying to say something and held the back of her head. He made her bob her head on his dick. The black man pulled her head over and she sucked his dick. She turned to suck off the hispanic man while jerking off the other two dicks. The white man stuck his dick in her cleavage and tit fucked her. Holly's initial reaction was to be offended. This didn't last as long as she expected it to because the dick sliding between her tits actually felt pretty good. She turned her head to the black man to blow him while jerking off the hispanic man. The dick popped out of her cleavage and she sucked on it before returning it to her breasts. This went on for a little bit and then each man took a step to the left.