Holly and Kent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Holly, there seemed to be something enticingly tawdry about sitting in these anonymous surroundings with a married man, married, in fact, to her dear college chum. She had a bit of a buzz from the whiskey, and it had blunted her moral misgivings about what she was likely to do next. She was sitting across the table from Kent, holding his glass of Irish whiskey in front of his nose, so that he could savor the combination of the venerable, roasted aroma of the Bushmills in the glass, along with the sweeter and more pungent scent of the pussy juice on her fingers. Kent's expression suggested that he was offering up a little prayer of thanks for the bounty he was about to receive. It left no doubt in Holly's mind that he was hers for the taking.

With an effort to look nonchalant, Kent took the glass from her and drank deeply. Holly picked up her own whiskey with her right hand and followed suit; meanwhile, her left hand returned to her lap, noiseless pushing aside the bunched-up hem of her dress and resuming its slow caress of her pussy. Holly watched Kent's eyes as they followed her left hand beneath the table; he endeavored, in vain, not to betray his intense interest. Holly thought about his cock. It must be hard.

Holly started talking again, talking about business, talking about nothing, because the real conversation now was all in the eyes, and the mind. Holly suspected that all Kent really cared about at that moment was what her fingers were doing beneath the table. And knowing that made Holly's mounting pleasure, as she probed herself and lazily plied her clit with her juices, all the more delicious. Holly continued to play the game, where she spoke, quite properly, about managing a branch office, while her left hand petted her pussy, and Kent sat there, most likely trying to visualize it.

She decided to help him out. She casually brushed her napkin, so that it fell beneath the table. "Kent, could you get that for me?" She asked. He stammered something, and crawled beneath the table cloth, as Holly prepared herself for a treat.

Holly loved to masturbate. She spent quality time with herself almost every day. But she liked it even better with an audience. She had discovered that men were very aroused by watching her do it, and that seemed to amplify her own considerable pleasure. So, there she sat, a potent drink in her hand, and an opportunity to indulge herself, in a public place, with a man under the table, entranced by the sight of her fingers wandering in and out and around her clit.

Slowly, deliberately, she spread her thighs, so that the green dress rode up further and Kent's view was unobstructed. Kent wasn't moving a muscle, so Holly opened her thighs further and surrendered to the sensations caused by her busy fingers. She knew Kent was following her every motion. With only a hint of mocking, and also a bit of tremor in her voice, she asked, "Have you found that napkin, Kent?" There was no answer. "Take your time," she said. She was abundantly wet. If she had wanted to, she could cum. But she took another long drink and slowed her fingers, just a little.

In a minute or so, Kent emerged from under the table, looked intently into Holly's eyes, and said, "I can't seem to find the napkin."

Serenely and with supreme confidence, Holly replied, "That's all right. Finish your drink. We're going to my room."

"You're a bad girl, Holly," she said to herself with a momentary grin, as she walked with Kent through the monotonously modern halls of the convention center/motor lodge. Imperial suites or something like that. She was past the point of no return now, so she permitted herself to wonder again why Jeri would put her in this position, knowing as she did that Holly was not one to resist temptation. This was like a flashback to their college days, except that the man that Holly was taking to bed was not from Jeri's legion of campus boyfriends; he was her husband.

Holly thought back to their curious ritual, the sharing of the conquests in the dorm room. She thought about their celebration after she seduced Richard. They fired up a big bong and got good and zonked.

"I can't believe that you did Richard," Jeri had said, giggling madly. "That's so awesome. He was always so angry when you flirted with him."

"He likes to think that he's in control. Nobody told him that resistance is futile." At that, they both burst into gales of giddy reefer-laughter.

Jeri took another substantial hit, and took off her sweater. "Tell me what you did."

"Well, I was in my robe, and the candles were lit, and he knew you weren't coming for an hour or more. So he just sat there and glowered at me. I ignored him. But I had my plan."

"Do tell," said Jeri, wriggling out of her skirt. Holly, who had the robe on again, undid the sash and stepped out of it, naked. She lay down on her bed and resumed her narrative.

"I acted like I was reading something. Then I put it away, and yawned like I was bored, and let my robe fall open."

Jeri began giggling again, and took off her bra, then reclined on her bed.

"I looked up at him like I had forgotten he was there. His eyes were bugging out of his head, looking at my tits." Holly looked over at Jeri, who was touching her mound through moist panties. The wetness had made them translucent.

Jeri asked, a bit breathlessly, "What did his face look like?"

"He didn't look grumpy anymore. He looked very serious. So I started playing with my nipples... then I lifted one up and sucked it, like this." Holly showed Jeri what she meant.

Jeri, who was not quite as well endowed as her friend, had always been curious about such a possibility. "How does that feel?" she more or less croaked. As she spoke, Jeri was pulling her panties up, putting pressure on her pussy lips and causing them to bulge on either side of the wet fabric.

Holly paused and replied, "Oh! It feels great! But the best part is that the boys get all hot and bothered when they see me do it."

"Was Richard hot and bothered?"

"Damn straight. And he started staring at my pussy, so I scooted forward a bit and spread my legs so he could see it all just fine. Then I put two fingers in, and moved them in and out real slow, and with my other hand I started playing with my clit. And I smiled at him so he knew I liked him to watch." As Holly spoke, her fingers began to carry out the actions she described.

Jeri braced her feet on the bed, lifted her ass and stripped off her panties. She splayed her legs apart and began to masturbate in earnest. "Keep going," she whispered.

"Richard got a kind of desperate look on his face, and he really couldn't stop watching me. I kept smiling at him, and I was really wet. I had three fingers inside. I thought he might watch me cum, and that got me really excited, but I didn't have time, because he started crawling across the floor to me."

"He crawled?" Jeri's hips were rising and falling rhythmically as she worked her pussy.

"He crawled, and he started licking my fingers."

Jeri moaned.

"I let him lick, and I just kept touching myself. I think he knew I was going to cum, and he started making these little hungry sounds and licking my fingers more franticly. So I let him eat me. I took his ears in my hands and brought his mouth to my cunt." Jeri cried out at this point and shuddered as she came.

"...and I started cumming in his mouth," Holly gasped, cumming too, "...a couple... of times... and then... I pushed him down to the floor... and I straddled his face..." Jeri was cumming again, thrashing around on her bed. "...and I just let him eat me. He was so hungry for it."

"Yessss," Jeri gasped.

"And I came three more times. Ah!" Holly cried, cumming again. "And... he still had all... his clothes on..."

At this point, Holly came back to the present, aware of the juice spilling down her thighs as she walked along the hall with Kent. Holly kept her composure, despite the liquor and the sinful circumstances. She was a model of propriety as she walked, although there were no prying eyes about her; the conference attendees were all still in the auditorium, and the motel complex was otherwise empty. They were ascending the stairs to second floor now, where Holly's room was. She and Kent walked without speaking, both outwardly dignified, both inwardly seething with lust. Holly reached into her purse, got the room keep, swiped it, and opened the door.

A festive array of little lights danced across the plate on the hotel room door, in recognition of the key card. Then Holly twisted the handle, and she and Kent were admitted silently into the room.

The room was perfect -- clean, modern, and totally anonymous. A fantasy land for an adulterous liaison. Outside, the thunderstorm was in progress, casting a softened light into the room as the rain beat upon the windows. No need to close the curtains, Holly thought to herself.

As Kent closed the door behind them, Holly turned to face him. She had been thinking about how she wanted to do this, as she and Kent had walked through the corridors to her room. No embrace. Not yet. Build up the tension. She stared into his eyes from a few yards away, smiled, and pushed down the top of her dress, watching him react to the sight of her large and delectable breasts. She hefted them in her hands, letting him see how substantial they were, watching him swallow. Her fingers glided to her dark nipples, pinching, coaxing them to greater stiffness. She sighed in pleasure, letting him hear it.

He'll do whatever I want. "Show me your cock, Kent," she said, letting her voice rasp with arousal.

Kent obeyed. He dropped his pants to the floor and pulled down his briefs. His cock strained upward toward the ceiling, twitching slightly with each heartbeat.

It looks so good. I can't wait to suck it. Wait, yes I can. It will be even better if I wait. "Touch yourself for me, Kent."

Kent could see where this was going. She wanted him to put on a show for her, too. All right, I'll give you a good look at what you're going to get. Kent seized the base of his cock in one fist, turning slightly so that she could see how much of it protruded from his hand. Then he began to stroke it.

This is perfect, thought Holly. She stared in fascination as Kent stroked himself, and unconsciously, her fingers intensified their twisting of her nipples. She saw Kent's eyes lock on to those nipples. You like it? She felt the pussy juice dribble down her thighs. Maybe he would like that, too.

Now that her tits were free, there wasn't much to keep her dress from falling to the ground. So she gave a little shake of her hips, and down it went. Carefully she stepped out of it, making sure not to catch her heels, and watched his face.

Holly was stunning. She was in good shape, but not skinny. Her breasts and hips were ample. She had let her pubic hair grow wild, and it traveled slightly down her thighs, framing her plump, rosy cunt. She had on high heels, a simple silver necklace and a matching anklet, tastefully slutty. Kent's mouth fell open, and Holly took note of this. But her eyes were drawn once again to his hand as it moved up and down the length of his cock.

Holly squeezed her thighs together, enjoying the slippery feeling, and clenched her cunt muscles. She couldn't keep them waiting any longer. In went two fingers. She groaned in pleasure as they stretched her just a little, and allowed her thumb to travel in the neighborhood of her clit. Holly was fully aroused.

She stepped close to Kent, holding her wet fingers under his nose. I bet you'd like to taste them. Kent groaned out loud, a look like desperation in his eyes. His hand moved faster on his cock. He wanted to fall to his knees and worship her pussy, but he felt compelled to play along, to let her set the pace.

Holly smiled in approval and offered her fingers to his mouth. He sucked them furiously, as she used her other hand to unbutton his shirt. Kent's hand was picking up steam as it pumped his cock. Maybe he'll squirt his cum all over me. The options were endless. Kent had to relinquish his grip on his cock for a moment, so that Holly could take off his shirt, and then she needed her other hand to finish the job.

Let's get you naked, Kent. Holly dropped to her knees and helped Kent out of his pants, his shoes and his socks. And she found her face very, very close to his big, delicious-looking cock. I want to suck it. No, not yet. Holly pushed her breasts against him, rubbing them on his cock and balls. She heard him catch his breath.

Holly seized her breasts with both hands and captured Kent's cock with them. She felt his cock stiffen and his hips began to move. Yes, fuck them. She said it aloud, her voice musical with arousal: "Yes, fuck them."

Maybe Kent will spurt on my face, Holly thought. But suddenly she wanted to be on the bed. She rose and led Kent over to it. She pushed him down on his back, straddled him, and showed him her tits one more time, twisting her big, taut nipples. Then she leaned down and kissed him for the first time, reminding him how hot she was, opening her mouth wide and letting her tongue entwine with his. Then she reached back and seized his cock.

Holly felt Kent's body go tense. Is he going to cum? I want him to cum. They both groaned. Then Holly leaned forward and spoke into his ear, her voice low and husky and overcome with arousal: "Let's make each other cum."

Holly swung around and let her pussy hover about Kent's face, as she contemplated his cock, and how much she wanted to suck it. Kent's pulse raced as he studied the dark, rose-colored folds of Holly's cunt, inhaled her fragrance, saw the juice welling inside her. Then he seized her ass and pulled her close, opening his mouth as wide as he could, exploring her velvety textures with his tongue, forgetting for an instant that she was about to suck his cock.

Then a wave of pleasure hit him as Holly began to devour his tool. In one motion, not too fast, not too slow, she took him all the way in. She smelled the yeasty aroma of his balls as she loved the way she had to strain to take all of him in her throat. She ground her cunt against his face, then lifted her hips up a little to tease him, hearing his cries of need until she once again pushed her pussy full against his mouth. Then again, slowly up and down, I'm fucking your mouth, Kent. Then Kent's hips were in motion, too. Cum in my mouth. I'm thirsty. I want to drink it all. But Holly came first.

Kent was thrilled to the point of delirium as the first wave of Holly's juices crashed against his face, and immediately he felt the pressure of his impending climax. She wants me to come in her mouth. She wants it. She--

Holly was getting what she wanted so badly, and it triggered what seemed to be a chain reaction of orgasms for her. She heard Kent's muffled cries of combined satisfaction, and renewed excitement, as Holly's climax after climax flooded his mouth and brought him back to a state of full arousal. Holly began again to suck his cock in earnest.

Then Holly had another idea. "Sit up," she commanded. She straddled his lap, but kept her pussy just out of reach of his cock, as she offered her breasts to him. She saw his eyes widen again at the sight of them. She gave her nipples to his mouth, first one, then the other, and trembled at the sensations as he sucked them. His eyes were closed as he reveled in the taste and texture of her big, rough nipple. Then she gasped to him, "Look!" as she took the other nipple into her own mouth. Let's both suck on my tits. I'm putting on a show for you, Kent.

Holly was more aroused than she could have imagined. Oh yes. Oh yes. I'm going to have you inside me. With a great effort, as she thrilled to the sensations in her nipples, she maneuvered her hips downward to meet Kent's cock, and it slid slowly, hugely inside her.

Holly wrapped her legs around Kent and pulled him close, feeling his cock go all the way, all the way inside her. They fucked slowly and powerfully, until Holly moaned, "Suck my nipple some more," pushing it into Kent's mouth, and her orgasms began again. Feeling her juices well up, she pushed Kent to his back, straddling his face, letting him drink her. The feel, the taste, the smell of her caused him to cry out in renewed excitement, even though she was practically smothering him. She knew what it meant. She turned abruptly around, and, continuing to grind her cunt against Kent's mouth, took his cock into her mouth to swallow spurt after spurt of his orgasm.

A few seconds went by, as they both basked in the joy of complete satisfaction. Then, there came a knock at the door.

The knock on the door seemed unnaturally loud, interrupting, as it did, such a pleasant afterglow. Kent and Holly both took a split second to react; then Kent, nimbly and noiselessly, was scampering into the bathroom with most of his clothes in his hands. Holly, simulating drowsiness, called out, "Just a minute," while quickly rummaging through her luggage for her robe. Finding it, she put it on and made for the door. She opened it slightly.

Outside was Jeri, smiling brightly. "Hey, let's celebrate!" she said. "It was a false alarm about my mom. She's fine. My girl Shirley at the front desk told me your room number." Jeri gave Holly a quick hug and bustled into the room, pulling a travel suitcase on wheels behind her. She smelled of lilacs.

"I was just lying down," said Holly. Technically, that was the truth. As she spoke the words, it dawned on Holly that the room was awash with the heady fragrances of sex.

Holly was full of conflicting emotions; she was happy to see her old friend, she was guilty about having just bedded her husband, she was still aroused. She noted with a bit of embarrassment that Jeri's dress was wet from the rain outside, and it was possible to see through the thin fabric that her nipples were erect, probably from the brisk wind of the storm.

Jeri was dressed to the nines. She wore a fashionable, somewhat daringly short dress, made of a slinky material made slinkier by the rain. It was quite a contrast to her usual conservative business suits. It was very flattering; she still had a model's body, tall and slender, not as full breasted as Holly's but very womanly nonetheless. Her light brown, curly hair was cut short in a manner reminiscent of a flapper from the 1920s. Jeri seemed a bit giddy, chattering as she put her suitcase up on the bed and began to open it.

"They were all talking about your speech downstairs. It sounds like a resounding success! I hope you're in the mood to celebrate. I know I am. Look what I brought!"

Near the surface of the opened suitcase was some sort of large plastic container full of ice, which Jeri was now opening to reveal two bottles of champagne.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Kent was weighing his options. He decided that further delay would only make him look more guilty. He was fully dressed now. He cleared his voice loudly and called out, "Jeri, is that you?"

"Hi, Honey!" she responded brightly. "Wait 'til you see what I brought! It's party time!"

Kent emerged from the bathroom, examining the champagne. Jeri crossed the room and gave him a big, slow kiss on the mouth. That was not like her -- she avoided public displays of affection. Not that this situation was really public. Kent wasn't sure how one ought to describe it. He was feeling more guilty than Holly was, dreading Jeri's inevitable realization that he had been cheating. Jeri, however, showed no sign that she had figured it out. Kent's mind was geared up to provide a plausible explanation. He was barefoot. He yearned for the imagined security of shoes and socks.

"Holly wasn't feeling well after her speech," he said.

"She gets stage fright, don't you, Holly?" said Jeri. "But you'll be fine. Especially after a few glasses of this." Jeri was expertly removing the little cage from the champagne cork. Pop! And now she was pouring it into three plastic glasses. Kent seated himself on the bed, on the other side of the suitcase from Jeri. Holly pulled up one of the armchairs.