Holly and the Neighbors

Story Info
Is my wife falling for our handsome neighbor?
5.4k words
3.81
61.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house next door went up for sale when the old feller who had lived there 30 years got too old to take care of himself, and entered assisted living.

We live in fairly desirable neighborhood, and dozens of people showed up at the open house the following weekend. Since we're nosy—and who doesn't want a peek at how their neighbors live—we walked over to check it out. The realtors were practically rubbing their hands with glee: they were sure there were going to be multiple offers on the place (sure enough, there were more than 10). My wife Holly and I were more interested in who might be moving in. A young family, we hoped. There were enough retired folk in the area already. Holly is still in her 30s and I'm well over 40, but we are still one of the youngest couples on the street.

Secretly, I hoped that an attractive young couple would get the place. Or at least, an attractive woman. It's always nice when your neighbor is kind of hot: gives an extra reason to be neighborly. Don't get me wrong, Holly is the love of my life, and I think she is very sexy with her short blonde hair and pretty brown eyes, but it wouldn't hurt to look out every day at a neighbor who was easy on the eyes, would it?

Well, the offers went in and nothing happened for a long while. We had no idea which offer had been successful and who, therefore, had bought the house.

When a moving truck pulled up in front of the empty house next door two months later, I realized we were about to meet our new neighbors. Around the corner, following the truck, came a Lamborghini, which parked nearby and disgorged two passengers: a man and a woman, who both looked in their 30s. Seriously? I thought, a Lamborghini? To be fair, it was an older Lambo, and was maybe beat up a smidge, but still. A bit arrogant, I thought.

All thought of the car was, however, driven from my mind when the female passenger threw her hat back in her seat, shook out her long auburn hair and stepped out across across the street. Careful what you wish for: you might just get it. She had high breasts and given the way they were moving under her loose-knit top I'm pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra. Her legs were long, but she didn't come across as skinny. Her hips had a nice sway as she walked.

"Ohhh, very niiice" said a voice in my ear. I jumped. It was Holly, who had joined me at the window. But she was assessing the gentleman, I realized, who I had completely ignored. Holly doesn't mind letting me know when she finds someone good-looking. It's always been a sort of spark in our marriage. I like that she notices.

And this guy was good-looking, I had to admit. And fit. He wore a collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and had unbuttoned one more button than I would have unbuttoned, but then his chest was pretty rugged so he had a good reason, I guess. On his wrist he wore what I immediately assumed was a Rolex. Perhaps it was older and beat up a smidge, I thought, uncharitably. He filled out a pair of dress pants all too well, and his shoes looked expensive. Holly grinned. "Hello Mr. Neighbor," she laughed. I laughed too.

***

In the weeks that followed, we got to know Annette and Seth a little better. When we brought over a home-made pie as a housewarming gift, they showed us the renovations they'd done to the place and we all talked a bit about ourselves. Seth, originally from Portugal, was planning to re-establish his medical practice here, while Annette worked for a biotech company. They had met at a symposium in Switzerland. We discussed the neighborhood, our hobbies, and probably the weather. I don't really remember, because my attention was mostly focused on Annette's cleavage. Her halter top was almost completely open in the back and featured a plunging neckline in the front. When she caught me looking, she just smiled, and I swear after that she even exaggerated her movements. I began to have thoughts about roughly tugging her top down and grabbing her firm breasts while her lips sought mine...

Meanwhile Holly got on well with both of them, talking a mile a minute, her face lit up with her infectious smile, her eyes animated and wide: she really does come alive in social situations. Seth annoyed me a little by constantly saying something like "Hey, come see this" and extending his hand to Holly's shoulder, arm, and once her back, to steer her in a new direction. However, since I was fantasizing about putting my hands on his wife's tits, I had no real cause for complaint. Some people are just more handsy than others, and I guessed Seth was one of those. He was European, after all.

They invited us for dinner the week following, and we naturally accepted. They stood in the doorway together and watched us depart, and after waving goodbye, Seth put his hand behind Annette and fondled her ass, while she turned and moved in close to kiss him, simultaneously closing the door. They meant for us to see that, I thought.

***

That night, as we got ready for bed, Holly went to close the drapes but when she got there she remarked "Oh!" in surprise. Not an unpleasant surprise, I surmised. She was looking out the window and at something not far off. As I hustled over to look for myself, it came to me that our bedroom window has a fairly decent view of the house next door. Certain parts of it, anyway. We'd come to ignore that fact since our former elderly neighbor had always kept the blinds shut in the rooms facing us, day and night.

There were no blinds this time. It was dark out, and their lamp was on, so we could see them well enough, framed by the rectangle of their large bedroom window. Annette was standing enfolded in Seth's arms, kissing him passionately. He was naked, she wore only a tiny pair of lacy underwear, and we couldn't see exactly what her hand was doing between them at groin level, but we could guess. From our point of view, it was impossible to miss the way the long hard muscles of his back came to an end just above the crease of his firm buttocks, how sinewy the backs of his thighs were, and the rippled hints of his abdominals when he moved.

Suddenly, Seth ripped down Annette's panties and spun her around. As he encircled her with one well-defined arm, he put his hand to her mound. She melted, leaned back into his chest and wantonly spread her legs, whereupon he slid his finger along her furrow a few times before putting it inside her. Although he partially blocked her from our view, we saw her cup her breasts in her hands and began to pull at her nipples while he finger-fucked her.

The tableau unfolded in silence, but I could hear Holly breathing hard, and I suddenly became aware that I had a full and complete erection. We turned to each other with wide eyes. "Turn off the light!" she hissed, pointing to the light, like I don't know where the light is.

"You don't need to whisper," I argued reasonably, "they're not going to hear us."

"Shhh!" she hissed. So I turned off the light, and even unplugged the night-light that keeps me from breaking my toe when I get up to go the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Back at the window, Annette and Seth moved from manual stimulation to oral sex, while we watched goggle-eyed. Annette got on her knees and took Seth in her mouth, then she stood and, pushing him down, guided his face to her pussy with both hands on the back of his head.

Eventually Seth could take it no more, I imagine, because he lifted Annette and threw her onto the bed. He dragged her over to the edge and took her doggy-style, firmly gripping her hips while driving into her with smoothly powerful strokes. In that moment I observed Holly watching him, his whole body taut and straining; saw her watching his ass, how it flexed and squeezed with each thrust, now deep and held for a moment, now fast and shallow; saw her watching the full sac of his testicles swing hypnotically back and forth.

Later that night I awoke to the stealthy sound of Holly's fast shallow breathing next to me and the almost imperceptible tremor of tiny repetitive movements.

***

Over the next few days, memories of the evening served as fuel for our sexual fantasies. In the heat of passion, I admitted that I found Annette attractive and that our voyeurism had been an epic turn-on. Holly in turn conceded that the sight of a muscular naked Seth excited her, and she fantasized about them watching us.

"You dirty girl," I teased. "That is so naughty, them watching us while we fuck." "Uh-huh" panted Holly.

***

When the appointed night arrived, we walked over and brought a bottle of wine, as you do. We felt a trifle awkward, since we had last seen our hosts in the most intimate circumstances possible. Seth answered the door, and Annette, out of sight, shouted hello to us from the kitchen. Seth shook my hand and then pressed a full glass into it, before proceeding to embrace Holly and kiss her on the cheek. He then took her hands and held her out at arm's length, admiring her.

"You look stunning," he said, much too earnestly. "I love your dress. Come in, come in."

Holly's cheeks flushed a little pink. "Thank you," she managed to respond, and then, ducking her head, "your place looks hot. Nice!" Her pink cheeks deepened instantly to red. "I mean nice!"

She stepped past him but hesitated for a moment, turned, then put her hand on his arm and brushed her lips across his cheek before heading to the kitchen to see if Annette needed any help. Seth grinned after her, no doubt admiring her cute ass. "She is a sexy woman, your wife," he informed me.

"Yeah. Thanks?"

Seth winked at me, like I was part of a sexy conspiracy.

We followed to find Annette putting the finishing touches on dinner, but it turned out it was Seth who was chef that evening. I was grudgingly impressed. He mixed Holly a drink and then insinuated his way into the small kitchen space with the two girls, checking a delicious smelling creation in the oven and stirring sauce on the stove.

He was very hands-on. Literally. Granted the space was limited, but he constantly seemed to find an excuse to put his hands on Holly's waist and move her to one side so he could get at a cupboard or kneel down to open a low drawer and then casually place his hand on her thigh to stop her from accidentally stepping on him.

It's not that I didn't notice his familiarity with her. But, because he had been a regular part of our fantasies all week, this seemed an almost natural, if frisky, extension, and actually, I was feeling aroused by what was playing out in front of me. Also, I could see that Holly enjoyed the frisson of his tactile flirtation: she looked a little startled the first time he touched her, but when she glanced at Annette, Annette gave her a complicated look that I couldn't fully interpret, but which must have signalled a green light of sorts. That's... interesting, I thought to myself.

Then, a short time later, something happened that changed everything. It began with a sharp smash and a high-pitched "Oh!!"

Holly had dropped or knocked over her wineglass. This happens with some frequency, so I wasn't duly alarmed; in fact, I may have rolled my eyes. Seth, however, was instantly at her side. He lifted her hand and I saw blood: she must have cut herself on a sharp edge of the broken glass. Uh-oh. I made to get up and help her, but Seth was already making soothing noises and wrapping her hand in a cloth. He was a doctor, after all; far more qualified than me to deal with it.

"I'm so sorry," she said, indicating the mess her spill had made.

He shook his head. "It's nothing. You're hurt, and that's all that matters. I will clean and dress the cut, and Annette and your husband will clean up here. Come on now."

He wrapped one arm around her and supported her wrist with the other. She woozily leaned into his side, resting her head on his chest. As he led her into the hallway towards his office, his hand slid down and cupped her ass. He kept it there, subtly feeling up her shapely bottom, all the way down the hall and into the cool darkness of his study.

I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing. Part of me wanted to jump up and run after them, but I hesitated. Another part of me had risen to vie for control, and it liked what it saw. It clutched at my throat and squeezed my chest, but it made me feel suddenly wildly horny about Seth touching Holly, and the possibility that she wanted him to.

Very deliberately I got up and forced myself to help Annette clean up the broken glass and the runnels of spilled drink. I wiped and mopped while my head played scenes of Holly and Seth entwined: lips, sighs, clutching hands, urgent movements. Holly and Seth. Seth and Holly. Holly on Seth. Seth in Holly.

The delicious torture only came to a stop when Annette took the mop from me and looked in my eyes. "Maybe you want to check and see how she's doing?" she asked.

"Yup," I croaked.

***

I padded quietly to the room at the end of the hall. The door was slightly ajar, as if someone had hastily neglected to close it all the way. From within, I heard a purring "mmmmmmm-hmmmmmm" which I instantly recognized. It was the sound Holly made when I massaged her by candlelight with essential oils. My heart jumped into my mouth and refused to go back down. I set one eye to the crack in the door.

Holly did indeed now have a bandaid and a strip of gauze on her finger. She also had Seth's hands gently massaging her shoulders and neck. He even stroked the inside of her arms, trailing his fingers up to her armpits and raising goosebumps.

"Do you feel better yet?" he murmured.

"Mmmm, yes I do," she admitted. "But keep doing that."

"This?" He teased his finger along her jawline and under her ear.

"Mmmmmmm-hmmmmmm" she sighed. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"It was my pleasure."

I'll bet it was.

I made an obvious about-to-open-the-door sound and spent a moment fumbling with the doorknob before coming in to announce that everything was cleaned up.

After that, because of course Seth continued to find the least excuse to put his hands on her, she let his touch linger an extra half-second, and once when he brushed up behind her, she subtly leaned back into him and wiggled her ass ever so slightly. I fairly gulped my drink down and the buzz that descended from my head met a ball of horny jealousy rising from my stomach to form a suffusing haze of warm lust.

***

After dinner, we sat in the lamplight of their living room. Holly and Annette both relaxed on the sofa, while Seth and I parked in low-backed armchairs opposite. Although the conversation flowed easily enough between all of us, an undercurrent of sexual tension was laid under everything. Seth let a tumbler of whiskey dangle from the fingers of one hand, but rested the other casually on his lap. Almost random micro-movements and an air of deliberate nonchalance told me he was touching himself and making sure that Holly knew it. Holly's dress kept riding up her legs as she shifted around on the cushions, and though she tugged the hem down again each time, we caught glimpses of where her inner thighs led to her shadowy triangle.

For myself, every time Annette reached for the stem of her wineglass, or flipped her hair back, or hugged her knees to her chest, I saw her glistening naked body wrapped in light and shadow, breasts heaving and hair in disarray, as she writhed on Seth's cock. I felt hot, and flushed, and the air in the room vibrated like the onset of a summer storm.

***

There reached a point in the evening when it seemed that the pressure simply couldn't get any more intense. It was late, and as surface conversation began to falter, our dark unspoken thoughts became all the more present, invisible yet manifest and terribly real. It was either time to rise and go, or--

"I was just wondering," Holly said abruptly, "I was wondering if, er..." She faltered. Her eyes flickered to Seth and she swallowed. "Did you know your bedroom window is, um, visible?" She looked at her lap. "From our house?"

Annette laughed. "Is it?" It looked to me like she was trying to appear casual, but excitement shone through in the stare she now fixed upon Holly.

Holly nodded.

"Sometimes we forget to close the blinds, maybe?" Annette continued slowly, "before... going to bed?"

An even smaller nod.

"How do you feel about that?" queried Annette. The question balanced on the edge of a knife.

"I..."

Seth interrupted, in a low voice both rough and soft: "Did you like it?"

Holly looked up and met his gaze from beneath lowered lashes. She looked flustered, but determined. "Yes."

She flushed.

"Do you want to see more?" he continued. His voice was cool, but fire licked at its edges.

Holly went very red.

"...Yes," she said once again.

"Then come to the bedroom" he said, and got up.

***

Their bedroom was somewhat larger than ours, but intimate. We had caught glimpses of it before through the window, of course, but glimpses hadn't done it justice. Various mirrors in gilt frames subtly reflected the luxurious bed and expanded the horizons of the room. A plush loveseat sat opposite the bed, where we were directed to sit. Annette turned the lamp down and lit candles atop the wardrobe, dresser and side tables. As I followed her motions around the room, I noticed a few things.

A pair of fuzzy cuffs hung next to a riding crop beside the wardrobe. Gulp. Something black with adjustable straps (a harness?) dangled from the ceiling in one corner. Two sashes were tied to the bed's headboard.

At last, Annette returned to Seth, who sat at the edge of the bed. She looked at us and raised an eyebrow, and when neither of us objected, turned and kissed Seth hard, and long, and hungrily, putting his hands on her breasts. She straddled him and began to undo the buttons of his shirt, revealing the hollow of his breastbone, and then as she pulled, the rough-haired expanse of his pectorals.

Next to me, Holly wouldn't stop trembling. But she stood up.

Seth kept his eyes on Holly while Annette moved to his belt buckle. Holly swallowed hard, but presented her back to me so I could unzip her dress. Unzip it I did, and Holly shimmied out of it, and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a bra but covered her chest with her arms. She stood with her dress puddled at her feet, in a pair of boy-style panties that hugged her ass and clung to the mound between her legs. The cleft of her pussy was clearly visible through the thin cotton. Seth smiled appreciatively and Holly blushed and bit her lip. I undid the clasp of her bra but then froze as Annette pulled Seth's pants down his legs. His shirt was fully unbuttoned and his six-pack was on display, but now the center of all our attention turned to the bulge of his cock. It was barely contained by his briefs; Annette reached for it lovingly as she turned toward us.

"Seth wants to see your breasts, Holly. He keeps talking about them. What do you think of his cock? I'll show you his if you show me yours."

My hands shook a little, I admit, as I made to slip the straps of Holly's bra over her shoulders, but she hesitated and kept the cups pressed to her chest with her crossed arms.

"I'm... embarrassed," murmured Holly, though I did notice she was staring goggle-eyed at Seth's crotch and flat stomach.

"Oh, it's okay to be embarrassed," Annette smiled. "Look how embarrassed Seth is." Seth didn't look in the least embarrassed. He alternated between a knowing grin and a lascivious smile, as his eyes roamed all over my wife's partially naked body.

"It's okay Hols," I started to say, and went to put the clasps of her bra back together. Turns out she's not comfortable after all, I thought. In a way I felt relieved. Seth was enjoying this too much, was too confident, and suddenly I feared just how far this all might go. I had assumed we might watch Seth and Annette have sex again, at close range, and fool around ourselves, but Seth was heavily concentrating on Holly. And Annette was facilitating! But even as I thought Holly would turn to me and ask to leave, she suddenly let her arms drop, and pulled her bra away to let Seth see her tits.

12