Holly Caught Me Wanking

Story Info
He meets Holly Willoughby. Oops!
6.7k words
4.57
69.8k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the day had arrived. I had been begging and begging my friend, John, to let me come and visit the studio where he worked as a camera man and he had always refused, mainly with the excuse of 'I haven't been here long, I don't want to get into trouble, blah, blah, blah. But now John had been working at the ITV studios for well over a year and finally caved in and agreed to show me around the set. This wasn't just any set though this was the studio where they recorded This Morning. That might not sound too exciting to you but to me this was going to be the greatest day of my life. I was obsessed with This Morning but for one reason only, the gorgeous Holly Willoughby. I was in love with this woman everything about her turned me on, every time she popped up on my T.V screen my cock would pop up to a rock hard stand still and I'd spend the next ten minutes furiously wanking myself off while picturing Holly's gorgeous lips wrapped around my hard shaft. But this was the day I was finally going to meet her, all thanks to my mate John.

I approached the studios main entrance and stopped a few feet away from the doors and dug my phone out of my left pocket and sent a text to John saying I was waiting for him downstairs. I stood there waiting, nervous but excited that I was finally going to see my ultimate fantasy. Just then the glass door swung open and out came John.

"Mate! How are you doing" asked a happy to see me John.

"I'm good thanks, excited that you're finally taking me on a tour around the studio, you've taken way too long to get this sorted" I said in a sarcastic but friendly manner.

"I know, I know, but you know the reasons why" replied John in a sorry tone. "I didn't want to just start bringing people into the studio when I'd only been here for 5 minutes, it would look like I'm taking the piss. Anyway you're here now aren't you" John said.

"Yeah and I can't fucking wait" I said to John as I shook his shoulders in excitement.

John started laughing but cut me off mid laugh.

"Listen you have to remember that this is my place of work, you can't fuck around here otherwise I'll get into serious trouble and you know how hard I worked to get this job." The look on his face was serious and he just stood there waiting for me to reply. I finally opened my mouth.

"Of course mate I know, I promise you I won't fuck around or anything, I just want to meet Holly!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah yeah" shot back John, "But be polite to her, I have to work with this woman most days and anything you say to her will reflect on me, ok?

"I promise mate" I said to John and I did mean it, he was my best friend and I'd hate to be the reason why he'd lose his dream job.

" Here" John reached into his pocket and brought out neck pass for me to wear. "Keep this around your neck at all times right, if for any reason I have to leave you for a bit you'll need to show this to people otherwise you'll get kicked out". I grabbed the pass off John and I quickly put it around my neck.

"Let's go, I want to meet Holly, quick!" I said.

" Easy tiger" snapped John, "She'll be in rehearsals for at least another 45 minutes."

"45 minutes!?" I moaned.

"Yeah and remember she's not going to stick around and have a big conversation with you, maybe just a hello and a photo with you" explained John.

"And a hug?" I cheekily said.

"If you're lucky and polite enough. Come on let's go up." John swung around and grabbed the handle of the glass door and held it open for me. I quickly stepped through the door, eager to meet the woman of my dreams. We reached the elevator and John pressed the button for the 3rd floor. We stood in the lift silently but there was a thousand things running through my mind, what shall I say first, shall I just hug her without asking her, what if I asked for a hug and she said no, then I wouldn't have even got to touch her! The elevator pinged and we reached the 3rd floor.

"This is us" said John as he glanced me a smile and the lift door began to open. Now I was getting nervous. The doors opened and we stepped out into a large corridor full of doors on either side with 2 big wooden doors at the end, I presumed they were the doors to the main studio.

"This is where peoples dressing rooms are, green rooms are and other waiting rooms" said John "Holly's is a few doors down, I'll show you it but she'll be in rehearsals at the moment reading over the morning script and stuff so I'll take you to the main studio, show you around and stuff, then walk back up and see if she'll meet with you, ok?" asked John.

"Sounds good yeah" I nervously said. We started to walk down the long corridor, a few people past us on the way down, John saying hi to each and every one of them as they past. He suddenly stopped at one of the doors, "look" John said as he pointed to a sign on the side of a closed door we were standing outside of. I glanced to where he was pointing and on a glass plaque it read "Holly Willoughby".

"That's her dressing room" John said. John knew I was obsessed with Holly, probably didn't know how much I was obsessed with her though! I was standing outside the room where the woman of my dreams got dressed, where she got her glorious tits out and showered herself each morning before the show. I stood there daydreaming. "Lets walk to the studio" John said and snapped me out of my daydream.

"sure" I replied.

We began to walk towards the big wood doors when suddenly they popped open.

"There you are John. We need you to go over the camera work for a segment of the show, we've had a few problems and we're changing a few things around" a panic stricken brunette lady said to John.

"Oh right" replied John. "Can my friend here come through and wait while I sort things out?" he asked.

"Afraid not, he'll have to wait here for a bit" said the woman. John turned to look at me with an apologetic look on his face.

"It's fine, I'll wait out here, go ahead" I said.

"Thanks mate" said John, "I'll be as quick as I can". He then grabbed the door that the fit brunette was holding and eased it open some more and walked through. I hope I'm not going to have to wait even longer to meet Holly with these changes and extra rehearsals I thought!

I turned around and looked down an empty corridor. I decided to walk back down to Holly's dressing room, no idea why but I just decided to do it. I stood outside her door and just glanced at the plaque with her name on it. Only one thing went through my mind at that moment, to see if the door was unlocked! But then I panicked, I couldn't just walk into her dressing room, imagine if John found out and I got him in trouble, I couldn't forgive myself. But then another thought pooped in my head, I'm standing outside Holly Willoughby's dressing room, when the hell is this going to happen again!? Fuck it I thought, I quickly glanced around and checked to see if the long corridor was empty, it was. I quickly grabbed the silver door handle and gave it a push down, it was open! I quickly opened the door and dived inside just in case anyone saw me. I slammed the door closed and leaned against it. Holy shit! I was in Holly's dressing room! I looked around and took deep breaths. Inside were a large sofa, a couple of smaller chairs and a large makeup table with a big mirror in front it. There was another door on the far wall which I presumed was Holly's bathroom. Dotted around were pictures of Holly with various people that she had interviewed on the show, she looked stunning in every single one. She had a big wardrobe in the corner of the room. I leaned off the door and began to wander around the room. I couldn't believe where I was, I was getting horny just knowing that Holly had not long ago been naked in this very room! As I walked over to her dressing table I noticed a stack of pictures lying on the top. I picked one up and they were pictures of Holly, some signed with her autograph and some not signed. She looked gorgeous on the photo's, with her blond hair waving down to her shoulders and a big beautiful smile with bright red lipstick on. She was absolutely perfect. I picked one of the photos up and just began to stare at it intently, fixed on her gorgeous face.

Just then I could feel myself getting horny, all I was doing was looking at her photo and she was giving me a semi! I looked around the room and once again I thought fuck it! How often do you get the opportunity to have a wank in Holly Willoughby's dressing room!? I looked around and made sure the door was closed, it was. Surely I couldn't have a wank in her dressing room!? Sod it! I placed the photo back onto the table and directed it right in front of my crotch. I reached down and undid my zipper. I had a large cock, and I mean a large cock. I'd measured it a few times and it was just about 12 inches. I'd heard blokes complain about the size of their big cocks, saying women didn't like it and it was too big and painful to fit in their pussy's, but I loved my big cock! I'd have it out at every opportunity and luckily not one girl I fucked in the past had complained one bit. I reached my hand into my trousers and slowly pulled out my semi hard dick. I began to slowly rub the head of my cock while all the time my eyes were looking into the gorgeous eyes of Holly on the picture, imagining it was her hands wrapped around my semi. Soon enough I was rock hard and all 12 inches were standing to attention right in front of Holly's picture. My eyes were still fixed onto Holly's as I began to pick up the pace and quickly stroked every inch of my shaft, switching hands now and again. God I was horny and I was even hornier knowing I was in her dressing room.

I then had an idea. I walked over to Holly's wardrobe with my cock still rock solid in my hands and opened one of the bottom draws. Bingo! Holly's underwear! Holy shit I thought! My cock seemed to get even harder and I hadn't even grabbed a pair of her knickers yet. I reached down and pulled the first ones I grabbed out of the draw. They were a pink lacy, pair. I put them to my nose and took a massive deep breath as I stroked away on my huge erect shaft.

"Fucking hell" I said out loud. I walked back over to the dressing room table and positioned myself back in front of the picture lying on the table. In my right hand I had my rock hard, 12 inch dick and in my left hand I had Holly Willoughby's actual underwear! I was taking deep breaths of her underwear while furiously stroking my dick. I kept looking into Holly's eyes during each sniff of her lovely pink underwear. my intention was to shoot my hot sticky load all over the face of Holly on the picture. "Fucking hell Holly, you've got me so horny" I said out loud.

"I can fucking see!" Came a shocked voice behind me.

I quickly shot around with my dick still hard in my hand and now showing a horrible shocked face.

"Oh my god" I shouted. Wait. I stood there in shock, just looking at this fine, beautiful woman standing in front of me. She was perfect, she was wearing a very tight long red dress which showed off her perfect curvy shape and 34DD tits, you could just see them peeking wonderfully out the top of the dress. She had her hands on her waist and was standing slightly on an angle with one leg a little bent. Her hair flowed down past her shoulders and her lips were perfect, coated with bright red lipstick that made them shine and look very kissable. I couldn't believe it, standing in front of me was the gorgeous Holly Willoughby.

"Holy shit" I muttered, "I'm so, so sorry". I was still standing there with my dick in my right hand and her underwear in my left, I hadn't even bothered to try and hide it. I just stood there in a panic!

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Who are you?" Holly demanded to know in her usual sexy voice that I had only had the pleasure of hearing on T.V but now was fully focused at me.

"I'm just having, I'm a friend of a worker here, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have walked in here, please don't shout anyone. I'll leave right now, I'm sorry" I managed to quickly blurt out.

"Is that my underwear?" snapped Holly.

I quickly looked at the pink underwear I was still holding and then suddenly dropped them to the floor.

"Yes" I said "sorry". I was now just standing there with my limp cock in my hand just looking at a pissed off Holly Willoughby. I didn't know what to do.

"So you haven't cum yet?" she asked quizzically.

I just stood there and managed to get out the words "not yet no".

"Good" Holly said just as a big smile came across her face. She dropped her hands to her side and began to slowly walk towards me. What the fuck!? Was this actually happening!? She didn't seem angry anymore, the exact opposite in fact! Her figure was amazing as she walked towards me, she grew more and more gorgeous as she inched her perfect curves towards me. She finally got to me and without saying a word she grabbed my face and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met. Hers was soft and perfect and she slowly slipped her tongue in and out my mouth, she was the perfect kisser, so passionate. I responded by kissing her back, slowly inching my tongue into her gorgeous mouth. I released my cock from my right hand and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. She was the perfect kisser. I grabbed the other side of her waist with my left hand and then slowly eased them down and placed them over her pert arse. I couldn't believe what was happening! Her arse felt amazing in my hands, so perfectly shaped and nice and firm. I could feel her big breasts up against my chest and I took little squeezes of her arse as she continued to tongue fuck my mouth. She took her tongue out my mouth and leaned away slightly and looked down towards my cock.

"Fucking hell that is one big dick you have down there" she said with a very pleased look on her face. Without realising it my 12 inch rod had got rock hard again and was pressing against her tight dress right where her pussy would be placed. I looked into her eyes as I was still caressing her perfect bum.

"Do you like a big cock?" I said nervously.

"I love a big cock" Holly cheekily said, "But I'll be honest, I've never had one anywhere near as big as that" she said as she pointed down towards my solid length.

"So your husband isn't that big?" I grinned.

"God no. Don't get me wrong his cock is nice but size wise he's nothing compared to your beast".

Her eyes were still fixed on my big erect cock as she spoke. I leaned in for another kiss and shoved my tongue back down her throat. She moaned a little and responded by sticking her tongue back into me. God she was perfect. I gave her arse another big squeeze and she once again let out a little appreciative moan. Once again she withdrew her tongue but this time I wasn't disappointed for long as she began to slowly lower herself to her knees while her eyes were still fixed on mine. Holy shit I thought, the actual real life Holly Willoughby was about to stick her glorious mouth around my hard waiting shaft. I let out a deep breath. Her head was now level with my cock as she was resting on her knees and her eyes had gone from looking at me to purely fixed on her prize, a rock hard perfect 12 inch prick that was already covered in waiting pre cum. She looked excited and I'm sure she could tell from my waiting member that I was excited as well!

She looked back up into my eyes and I looked down at the most beautiful woman in the world, she had her puppy eyes out now and said in a soft, horny voice, "Would you like my mouth around your hard cock?"

Fucking hell, the innocent looking Holly that you see on T.V was turning out to be one dirty, slutty bitch!

I looked deep into her waiting eyes and said "Yes please".

She was still looking at me and replied "Yes please what?"

"Yes please Holly I would like your mouth around my cock" I quickly replied.

"Good boy" she said as that perfect grin came across her face once more. She gazed back down to my waiting shaft and without saying another word she placed her right hand around the base of my cock and she slowly eased the first few inches into her waiting mouth. A sudden rush of excitement shot through my body as she slowly sucked on my hard dick.

"Jesus Christ this is fucking huge" she said as she took my cock out of her mouth, "I fucking love it" she said excitingly. She then shoved my hard member straight back into her mouth but this time she managed to take a few more inches. It felt so good to have her sucking me off and if I'm totally honest I was surprised I hadn't shot my load all over her face already! She began to move her right hand over the base of my hard shaft while slowly sucking on the head, each mouthful made her moan a little and the vibrations of this shivered through my penis making it even better.

"You like that baby?" she asked through mouthfuls of my erect 12 incher.

"I fucking love it" I replied as I swung my head backwards still not believing this was happening.

"Much better having my mouth around your dick that wanking yourself over a picture right?" she asked.

"God yes, much better, you're so good at sucking dick". She then took more of my hard dick in her mouth, swallowing a good 7 inches. She was looking straight into my eyes as she slobbered all over my cock and still moaning in appreciation. I took my right hand and placed it on the back of her head.

"I hope you don't mind me doing that" I asked.

She took my huge cock out of her mouth and said with half a mouthful of spit "Not at all baby".

I grabbed the back of her head a little harder and starting to push her on onto my thick, long shaft. Each suck got a little wetter and by now the spit was dripping down her chin and onto her waiting, glorious tits which from my angle I had a perfect view. She then eased her mouth off my dick and leant slightly backwards and leaned onto her hands while still resting on her knees.

Looking straight at my cock she begged "I want you to fuck my mouth with that huge fucking cock of yours".

Fuck me she's dirty I thought. She didn't have to tell me twice. I took a few steps forward and aimed my waiting tool straight at her mouth. I reached around the back of her head with both of my hands and placed them on the waiting Holly.

"Shag my mouth now" she demanded in her sexy, horny voice.

I shoved my cock straight in her wet mouth and began to seriously fuck her mouth nice and hard. She loved it. With my cock being so huge she was quickly gagging on it and the amount of spit running onto her tits was incredible, it made her breasts look even more stunning than they already were.

"God your mouth is so good" I panted between thrusts as I frantically fucked away at her mouth. Holly never said a word, her eyes were bulging at the length she was currently getting fucked by and she was absolutely loving it.

She quickly pulled off my cock and forced my hands backwards with her head.

"Holy fuck that was good, I've never taken so much in my mouth" she pleasingly said.

"You did good" I proudly said to her. "Most women don't take that much of my dick".

"I can understand why" Holly replied "It's bigger than my fucking arm!" she said as she was gobbling all the spit back up to her mouth and swallowing back down the lot. She slowly began to get back up to her feet. The tight, red dress still clung to her gorgeous figure but it was bit messy with Holly's spit and my cock juices covering parts of it. She was now standing up straight and looking in to my eyes. She slowly reached around to the back of her dress and proceeded to unzip herself. The dress fell straight to the floor and there she was, Holly Willoughby standing butt naked right in front of me. Her shape was perfect. Her 34DD tits were absolutely stunning, she had perfect small, round nipples that were already erect and perfect for biting on. As I glanced up down her perfect body I could feel my dick somehow getting even harder. I suddenly glanced down and fixated my eyes onto her pussy.

12