Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 02

Story Info
Outdoor fucking with Holly Willoughby.
9.2k words
4.45
36.9k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 3 days since my dressing room fuck with Holly Willoughby. I hadn't bothered calling or texting her yet on the simple fact that I didn't want to look desperate, even though I was desperate to see and hopefully fuck her again!

But I thought I'd try and play it cool, you know the usual technique. I'd spent the last 3 days constantly thinking about the magic that had happened in her ITV dressing room that morning, the amazing suck I had, how I got to fuck her up her tight arse and of course how I sprayed my jizz all over her face and her tits. So basically I'd spent the last 3 days rock solid and constantly masturbating!

But I thought 3 days had been more than enough for me not to look desperate. Hell she might not have wanted to talk to me. She might have got in that shower and regretted everything she just did with me and how she cheated on her loving husband. But fingers crossed she didn't.

I walked into my kitchen and went to a small board next to my fridge where I kept all my important letters, notes etc pinned. I looked at the note dead centre in the middle of the board that just read 'Holly xx'' followed by her mobile number. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. I unlocked the screen and typed the number into my phone and got ready to send her a text. Shit, what the hell am I going to say? I stood there nervously thinking.

I began to type 'Hi, it's me from your dressing room the other morning'. No, I deleted it. What can I say? 'Hi big tits' delete. 'Fancy round two in your dressing room?' delete. I stood there still trying to think of something to say. I had an idea, maybe a stupid one but I ran with it anyway.

I reached down to my belt buckle and undid my jeans. I lowered them down along with the boxer shorts I was wearing and flung them to the other side of the room and there I was standing in the kitchen with my cock out. I grabbed the head of my soft cock and begin to stroke myself hard and fast with all intent of getting myself hard. All I was thinking about was how I had Holly bent over her makeup table and I how I got to fuck her bum hole just 3 days ago. That got me hard in no time.

With my right hand I opened the camera on my phone and I aimed it straight at my now erect huge shaft. 'Click'. I took the photo and checked to see if it looked ok. It did look ok, more than ok in fact, the perfect picture to jog Holly's memory I thought.

I attached the picture to her phone number and typed in 'Hi Holly, remember this? x x' Send. I just sent the famous Holly Willoughby a picture of my stiff 12 inches, I hope she wouldn't mind. Wouldn't mind I thought, this is the same women who licked my huge load of cum straight of her tits the other day, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind!

I walked back into my living room with my dick still out and still very hard at the thought of any minute now Holly would be looking at my cock once more. I sat back down onto the sofa and eagerly waited for Holly's response. I didn't have to wait long.

'Ping'.

I picked up my phone which read 'Multimedia Message Received: Holly'. I quickly opened it and was desperate to see what she had sent me. I opened the text which read 'I've missed that cock! Do you remember these? x x'. With the message was an attached picture of Holly's gorgeous lips slightly opened with her tongue sexily poking out and wearing bright pink lipstick. Of course I remembered those lips, they were the best lips I've had wrapped around my shaft.

I hit the reply button and set my camera back up. I leaned back onto my sofa and held the bottom end of my cock and pointed it straight up into the air. I was so big I could only just about fit it onto the screen.

'Click'

I took the photo and attached it to a message which read 'I want those sexy pink lips and that gorgeous tongue wrapped all around me x x'.

'Send'.

I sat back and got the picture back up of Holly's lips that she had just sent me and began to slowly wank my shaft off.

"God Holly I want those lips around my cock."

I said out loud. 'Ping'. Another message received from Holly. I opened the text while still slowly stroking my penis. This one was even better.

Holly was standing in front of her long mirror which I presumed was in her bathroom at home. She was in a small wavy dress which showed off her perfect sexy legs. The top halve of the dress was pulled down and Holly had both of her huge perfect 34DD breasts sticking out, nipples rock hard and looking perfect for a lick. She cupped her right tit in her hand and was giving her gorgeous nipple a tight squeeze. Her phone was in the other hand which was taking the picture. She looked directly at the camera and into my eyes and was biting her bottom lip which looked perfect with the pink lipstick she had on and was surely the best sight I had ever seen.

Accompanying the picture were the words 'come and fuck me big boy, send me your address and I'll pick you in up 1 hour'. Holy shit I thought, she wants to fuck me again!

I jumped up off the sofa and took one last picture of my stiff prick and sent it to Holly along with my address. I rushed into the bathroom and turned the shower onto hot.

'Ping'

Another message from Holly, this time just a normal text with no picture, shame I thought. 'I know a place we can go. Don't wank before you see me, I want a big load of your cum in my mouth. See you soon huge dick x x'. It's as if she read my mind because I was just about to hop in the shower and wank myself silly! Never mind I thought, in one hour I'd be fucking her anyway.

...

I stood outside my house eagerly and excitingly waiting for Holly to pick me up. It was a warm summers evening so I was in a t-shirt and jeans, not too dressed up to think this was a date but not to shitty looking not to make a good impression.

I leaned against my outside wall and kept checking my crotch area to make sure I never had a hard on because by now I was super horny. I lived on a quiet street so even if I did have an erection no one would see. I looked back and forth down the street to see if I could see anything coming or going, nothing.

I checked my watch and calculated how long ago it was that Holly had said she'd pick me up. It was an hour an fifteen minutes ago, fifteen minutes late. I hope she hasn't changed her mind! I looked back down to the right of the street and suddenly noticed a black car turned into the street. Was this her?

As she got closer to me I could tell that it was black Range Rover, a couple of years old but still in perfect condition and very expensive. Surely Holly wouldn't be driving anything as big as this. I carried on looking at the car and it came to a stop right in front me. The window came slowly down and out came a voice.

"Get in big dick," I took a few step forwards and looked into the car at the driver's seat. It was Holly. "Hurry up," She whispered, "I don't want anyone to see me." I grabbed the handle and opened the big door. I jumped in and belted myself up and I turned to look at Holly.

She looked fantastic. Her hair was now tied back in a sexy pony tail and she had the same short wavy dress that she had on in the photo that she had sent me. I just wanted to grab her thighs and give them a gentle rub because they looked so soft and smooth. The dress was so short that you could almost see the arse cheeks as she sat down. Her tits once again looked perfect. The dress was low cut, so low cut in fact that I could almost see her nipples.

I loved her tits, so big and juicy and they looked extra special just for me today. Her lips were still made up perfectly with that wet pink lipstick; I couldn't wait to get her mouth around my dick. All in all she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

"You horny?" She cheekily asked as she put her foot down and began to drive down my street and take a right turn.

"Vey horny," I replied. "Couldn't you tell by the photo I sent you earlier?"

"I could, I loved that photo by the way, you're dick looked huge." She grinned as she leant over and took a big stroke of my crotch area and felt my growing member. "God it's so big." She said in a horny tone. I loved her sexy voice.

"It seemed to get bigger after you sent me a picture of those tits of yours." I said as I looked at her huge breasts as I felt my cock twitch a little.

"Good," She said "that's what I was aiming for." She let go of my cock and placed it back on the wheel so she could make a sharp left turn.

"So is this your car? You don't see many women driving Range Rovers." I asked Holly.

"It's my husbands, he's at home being boring so I said I was going to see friends." Replied Holly.

"And he wouldn't suspect a thing?" I asked as I tried to make sense of where we were heading.

"Nah, he wouldn't have a clue." She shot back.

"Good, so where are we going?" I curiously asked her as I still eyed up her perfect curvy body.

"You'll soon see." She said as she glanced me a horny look and gave me a little wink while sexily licking her lips. I could feel my cock harden up slightly and Holly noticed this as well as she took an excited glance down at the bulge in my pants.

"Get your dick out." She ordered.

"What? While you're driving?" I quickly asked.

"Yeah get it out, I want to see that huge cock of yours, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it for the last few days." She said as she glanced between the road and my ever increasing trouser bulge.

"You haven't been able to stop thinking about my dick?" I proudly asked Holly.

"Fuck no! It's all I've had on my mind. My husband still hasn't shagged me so I've been masturbating a lot since you fucked me and that's all I've been thinking about, that huge cock of yours. To be honest I'm gobsmacked you never phoned me earlier for another shag I've been gagging for you. If I'd have known you would have taken this long to phone me I just would have taken your number!" She explained.

I felt a huge urge of satisfaction and pleasure while she was telling me all this. "Why did you take this long to phone me?" she asked as she glanced at me.

"I just wanted to play it cool, not look desperate" I said back.

"So you're not desperate to fuck me?" Holly said sadly.

"God no!" I shouted. "I'd fuck you every single second of the day if I could, you're perfect to me."

She cut me off mid sentence "It's fine, it's fine, I'm teasing you." She giggled. "I'm glad you'd fuck me every single second of the day, we'd be sore but it would definitely be worth it." We both chuckled as she spoke. I liked it when she chuckled because I could get a nice view of her huge 34DD's bobbing up and down.

"Why is your dick still in your pants?" She asked me disappointedly.

I lowered my hand and reached for my zipper. I slowly pulled it down while nervously looking out the window to see if anyone could see. I tugged away at my dick and finally set free all 12 inches of my shaft.

"That better?" I asked Holly as I held my half erect cock in my hand.

"Much better." She said as a broad sexy smile entered her face. "I still can't believe how big it is." As she reached over with her left hand began to wank me off to full stiffness as she kept her eyes on the road with small millisecond glances over to my ever growing shaft. We suddenly came to a red light in the road.

"Let me know when it goes green." Holly suddenly said. And without another word spoken and before I could even register what was about to happen she dived straight onto my cock with her glorious wet pink mouth and began to furiously suck on my shaft.

"Holy fuck Holly." I moaned as I arched my back and head into my seat in pure pleasure. She slightly took my prick out of her and with still a bit of my head tucked in her mouth she ordered me to keep looking at the lights.

"Tell me when it's green." She mumbled with a face full of cock. She then got back to licking and sucking my shaft with full force and was determined to get every inch rock solid. I grabbed the back of her head by her pony tail and began to force Holly's mouth up and down my dick with gentle force.

"Suck it Holly, make me all hard." I moaned while still looking at the traffic lights and listening to Holly slurping on my big prick.

"Green, Green!" I suddenly shouted. She pulled off my now stiff pecker and quickly shifted into gear and drove off along with a load of other cars. As she was driving she was scooping up the loose spit that had collected around her mouth and was shoving it back down her throat. I reached for my wet cock and took one stroke.

"Leave it." Holly ordered me as she glanced in my direction. "I want to taste my spit on your cock again soon."

I looked down at my shaft and was desperate to have a tug because the way Holly had quickly positioned herself back into her seat she hadn't quite done it right and now her skirt was riding so far up her legs I had a perfect view of her arse cheek. Still, what the gorgeous Holly Willoughby wanted the gorgeous Holly Willoughby got.

I looked in the distance and could see another traffic light about 200 yards away. We both looked at each other and a little grin came across our faces at the exact same time.

"Green again?" I excitingly asked.

"Definitely." She grinned.

We reached the traffic lights just as they were turning red, which was ideal for me because I would get more sucking time off those lips.

She quickly turned to me and whispered "I bet I can make you spunk." Before once again diving her mouth straight onto my now rock hard dick. She was sucking hands free and was taking much more than she did a few days ago. I grabbed her by the pony tail again and started to bounce my arse up and down so even more of my tool was fucking her perfect lips and mouth.

Out came little moans from Holly as she positioned her hands on my seat for balance. She twisted her tongue along my stiff shaft while not taking any inches out and sucked even more and more determined to live up to what she had said and make me cum. And boy she was going to make me cum. I'd forgotten how good Holly was at sucking dick, she was amazing, such a good tongue technique and was eager to swallow as much as she could.

"Keep sucking Holly, I think you're going to make me spunk." I moaned deeply.

She released my cock from her mouth and quickly said "shoot in my mouth, I want it all in me." Then she dived back down onto my soaking wet member as I double checked the traffic lights were still red. She still had time to make me spunk.

She picked up her pace even more but this time she took her right hand and grabbed the base of my rock hard 12 inches and quickly began to wank me off as I was still frantically bouncing up and down and fucking her mouth in her husband's car. Every now and again she took a lick and suck of my balls which felt good and each time I thought I was going to explode in her face.

"Keep going Holly, you're almost there." I panted as I listened to the magical sound of Holly gagging on my wet dick. I felt my balls tighten up and my dick get harder as she pelted her mouth on my cock. The sound as she sucked away turned me on even more. I leant over and gave her arse a gentle squeeze as she let out another horny moan. I ran my hands along her back all the way back up to her head and grabbed her pony tail once more and began to force her back down onto my shaft, shoving as much as I could into her gob.

"I'm cumming Holly, get ready." She never moved just carried on sucking away eager to taste my salty waiting cum. As I finished my sentence I could feel the first load shoot into her waiting mouth. She never even budged as I shot line and line of spunk into her mouth. She lapped up every bit of my juices as she still sucked away on my now sensitive tool. Still grabbing the back of her head and forcing her down on to my dick I leaned back and closed my eyes in pure pleasure. What an orgasm.

"Fucking hell." I panted as she still sucked away.

Just then I heard the sound of car horns blaring away. This took me out of my satisfied trance and I shot my head forward.

"Green, Green!" I quickly shouted as I looked down at Holly who was still happily slurping away on my cock.

"Holly, Green!" I shouted. She slowly lifted her head up off my cock and grabbed the steering wheel and put the car in gear and drove off.

I glanced over to Holly while I was still panting and giggled a little bit. She turned to face me and then she slightly opened up her mouth and out came drops of my cum which landed straight down onto her waiting cleavage. Turned out Holly hadn't swallowed a drop, just kept it in her mouth. She began to ooze out my cum and let it drop onto her tits, every last bit landed perfect and drizzled down to her covered nipples just inside her dress. After every drop was stuck to her tits she turned to me.

"Scoop it up for me and feed it me." She sexily said a she carried on driving. I leaned over and began to scoop up my wet cum from her 34DD's. I stuck my fingers into her mouth and watched as she sucked every drop off me, just like she had done 3 days ago.

"There's still more down by my nipples." She said as her eyes were fixed on the road ahead. Holly was desperate to taste everything I had shot out into her mouth.

I reached down the top of her dress and felt her right hard nipple. It was sticky with my hot cum which I managed to scoop up and I fed it straight into Holly's mouth. She moaned in delight as she again sucked my jizz off my fingers. I placed my hand back down her dress, eager to get my fingers around her other waiting nipple.

I reached over to her left tit which also had droplets of my cum still waiting for Holly. Her tits felt great, soft, perfect and big! Scooping up every bit I stuck my fingers into her pink mouth and slowly fucked her, fingers sliding in and out of her beautiful mouth as Holly moaned and furiously licked and sucked away.

"You taste so fucking good, I can't wait for more of you later." Holly said as she aimed a horny look in my direction.

...

We pulled up to a dead end of a small country lane on a slight dirt track. The end was cut off by gate that seemed to lead to nowhere. Holly's husbands Range Rover came to a standstill and I was still curious as to where we were. The car was obscured by overhanging trees and bushes to either side with a just a small area of open grass. I took a good look around.

Holly then turned her head and seductively asked me. "You like outdoor fucking right?"

"Pardon?" I surprisingly said.

"Outdoor fucking?" Holly repeated. "You're up for that right?" She said.

Holly sounded really horny about now, eager to get my cock inside her.

In all truth I'd never fucked anyone outdoors, not because I was scared but just for the simple fact the opportunity had never arisen. I took a look around the outside of the Range Rover via the windows, everything seemed safe. There was only one way in and one way out so any oncoming cars would be easily heard and we'd have plenty of time to cover ourselves up, although I got the impression that Holly wasn't arsed one bit about this. Still, I was slightly nervous.

"Of course I'm up for it, let's go." I calmly said.

"So you're going to fuck me senseless outside then big boy?" Holly sexily said.

"Fuck yeah." As we both quickly reached for our door handles and climbed out the large car.

I'd admit that while I'd already fucked Holly I was still a bit nervous as to what was going to happen outdoors. What if we got caught? Holly seemed fine about shagging in the open, let's face it, if she knew about this little spot then she had obviously done it before but was it with her husband or some other lucky guy? But I was desperate to get my stiff rod up Holly Willoughby at least one more time so whatever Holly wanted, once again she got.