Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly walked around to my side of the car in her red heels and her short wavy dress that that showed off her legs and tits to pure perfection. With not one word said she eased her body up against the passenger side door and rested her right foot on the front wheel of the expensive car.

The dress was so short that as she did this I could see that she was wearing sexy red underwear and I could make out the shape of her perfect gash. She looked incredible. Her hair still tied back and her tits were almost out completely, pretty sure I could see the top of her nipples which not long ago had had my cum all over them. She slightly lifted the top of her dress which gave me an even better view of her red underwear.

"You haven't licked my pussy yet, get on your knees and get that mouth ready." She said as she held her skirt up.

I dived down on to my knees and edged my way to her waiting pussy.

"Are you sure no one is going to come along?" I stupidly asked as I stared at her perfect fanny with my tongue hanging out. I shouldn't be asking questions, I should do as I was told and get straight to tasting this famous cunt that was begging for a lick.

"Well, I can't be sure no one is going to find us, you better start so we can find out." Holly said as she looked down at me waiting for me to dive straight into her cunt. "Lick it now." She said as she grabbed my head and guided me to her waiting snatch.

My mouth reached Holly's waiting fanny. I couldn't wait to taste her. I grabbed the back of her toned thighs and slowly guided my eager mouth to her gorgeous pussy. I stuck my tongue out and took the first taste of the waiting Holly. Yum was the first thought that went through my head.

I took a few licks and I heard Holly grumble a little as she continued to grab the back of my head and guide me to her snatch. She tasted like heaven, by far the best pussy I had had the pleasure of sampling. I took my tongue fully out my mouth and was determined to taste every inch of Holly's cunt. I started at the back, almost licking her bum hole and took a huge swipe along her horny pussy, all the way up to her waiting clit.

"Oh my god that's it, tongue me." Said Holly. I licked Holly's now wet snatch a few more times, prodding my tongue inside her like a cock and still gripped her smooth thighs as I sniffed every scent of her juices. God she tasted so good.

"Lick my clit." Holly said as she once again grabbed the back of my head and forced it on to her pussy. As Holly still held up her skirt I had her knickers held to one side so I could get a taste of her sweet cunt. I began to lick her clit, just as I was ordered, little tongue strokes at first but getting faster and faster until I could tell Holly was gagging for a few fingers inside her. I took my right hand away from her silky thigh and arse cheek and gave my fingers a rub along her now soaking wet pussy and got them ready for insertion up her gorgeous hole.

"You want a few fingers up you?" I curiously asked the beautiful Holly as I looked up and made eye contact with her, surely knowing what the response was going to be.

"Stick them up me you dirty fucker." She said in her sexy voice.

As usual, I did as I told. I took the two fingers that I rubbed against her waiting hole and placed them above her pussy. I slowly eased them both up inside her and I listened to Holly happily moaning away. My fingers went in easily as Holly was soaking wet by now. They slid in and out and made a wonderful sound, her pussy loved my fingers as her cunt swallowed me all.

"That's it, stick them all the way up there, every last bit." She gasped as my fingers were devoured by her eager pussy.

I rammed every bit of my fingers up her and got my tongue straight back onto her hard clit. I sucked and licked away as I my fingers went in and out of her, making her groan and pant with every thrust.

"God your fingers are nice up my pussy, keep going." Holly said as I looked up and noticed as her eyes had closed solid and she looked in pure ecstasy. Fuck me I thought.

"Stick another one up there now." She barked at me as she still held the back of my head to her soaking snatch and my tongue was furiously sucking away on her clit, licking up all her fanny.

I did as I was told and gently eased my third finger up her waiting pussy.

"Fuck yeah, that's it baby, now fuck me with them." Holly groaned as she grabbed my head and forced me onto her clit even more. I licked away at her cunt and I got faster and faster with my three fingers inside her while she moaned away.

"I'm going to cum," Holly panted. "I'm going to cum all over your mouth." she groaned.

I sped up and every part of my fingers was inside her and every inch of my tongue was covering her clit, quickly sucking and poking away. Just then I felt Holly grab my head even harder but this time with both hands, letting go of her dress which then slightly covered my head and she forced me down even more onto her fanny.

"Now, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She said as she wobbled and aimed her pussy even more at my mouth. I could feel her legs tighten around my head as she came on my fingers and mouth.

"Taste me, taste all of me." She moaned as she looked down at me and I lapped up every bit of Holly's juices. It was a good mouthful and I bloody loved it. The juices ran over mouth and I quickly gobbled every bit up, still sliding a couple of fingers into her cunt as I ate away.

Holly pushed my head away and slightly giggled in a horny way, "Holy fuck I haven't had my pussy licked liked that in a long time, that was fantastic." She applauded me.

I rested on my knees and looked up at the panting Holly. "Glad you liked it, you tasted so fucking good." I complimented her.

"Thanks." She said as she lowered her knickers down to the floor and grabbed them with her right hand and leaned over my shoulder and stuck them in my back pocket.

"Keep them to wank over." She winked. "But now I want you to fuck me." She said as she completely lifted her dress over her head and was completely naked in front of me and once again rested her leg on the wheel. "Fuck my pussy." she said. I instantly shot back up to my feet and lowered my pants and showed Holly my 12 incher which was already hard by the fact that I had just had my tongue around Holly's gash.

I was now face to face with Holly as she reached her right hand down and grabbed on my big ball sack.

"I want more spunk from these." She said as she looked into my eyes as she fondled away on my aching balls.

I reached into her for a kiss. She obliged and we slowly kissed each other while she was still rubbing away on my sack. Her mouth felt even better than the other day and her tongue was glorious as it shot around inside my mouth. She leaned back and took her tongue away from me.

"I can taste my pussy juices on your mouth." She purred at me.

"You taste good don't you?" I replied.

"I sure do." She shot back. She then took her hand away from my balls and gave her hand a big lick and slightly spat on it. She lowered her hand back down and slid it onto the end of my waiting shaft. She slowly got the end of my cock wet as she wanked away and looked into my eyes.

"So big," She whispered at me. "Now fuck me up against my husband's car." She seductively said as she bit on the bottom of her pink lipstick covered lips.

I reached down and grabbed my cock and slightly bent my knees so I could ease into Holly. I aimed it at her waiting fanny and then I slowly entered the beautiful blonde. She let out a big groan as she reached her arms around my neck and I reached down my left hand and gripped Holly's thigh for leverage to fuck her hard.

"Fuck me big boy, fuck my pussy, get it all in me, shove every inch of that cock up me." Holly grunted as I looked down at her 34DD's and fucked away at her wet snatch. I pumped in and out of Holly as I began to kiss her neck, she moaned in delight as I began to take sniffs of her perfume as I kissed her soft skin.

"Don't bite me, just kiss me baby, I can't get the husband suspicious." Holly spoke between deep breaths. My cock was deep inside her cunt as I suddenly grabbed her underneath her right thigh and quickly hoisted her up so she was completely held up by all my strength and was leaning against her husband's car. She tightly wrapped her legs around my waist and I was now able to go even deeper inside her as holly bounced up and down my huge member as she hugged me tight.

"Oh my god fuck me babe, do you like me bouncing on your huge cock?" She panted.

"I love it Holly, you feel so good wrapped around me." I managed to say between thrusts up her wet fanny.

Holly looked deep into my eyes and then began to kiss me as we both fucked each other senseless. I loved kissing Holly, her lips were beautiful and soft and she could work her tongue perfectly. I grabbed holly by the ass cheeks as I held her up and pounded away at her slippery cunt. She broke away from my kiss.

"Now fuck me even harder, give me everything." Holly grunted in a dirty horny voice and looked into my eyes. I grabbed Holly even harder under her smooth ass and thighs and pressed her up against the car even more and began to thrust inside Holly and what seemed like a hundred miles per hour.

"That's it babe, that's perfect." Holly panted. "keep fucking me, I think I'm going to cum on your cock." Holly moaned in delight.

"Cum on my cock Holly, cover my cock in your juices." I ordered her.

"Keep fucking me hard then if you want my cum you dirty boy." Holly panted. I kept up the fast pace and every bit of my hard tool was ruining her soaking wet pussy.

"That's it, I'm cumming, you're making me cum." Holly started to scream. She leant all the way down on my cock and began to cum all over me. I could feel it oozing out onto my cock. It felt so good running down me. She buried her head into my shoulder and was slightly biting on me as she continued to cum while I was still thrusting away at her fanny.

"Slow down a bit." She grunted through little bites of my shoulder. I eased off and began to slowly fuck this beautiful woman as she began to get her breath back. She leaned her head back against the car and looked at me with a gorgeous smile.

"Holy fuck you are incredible." She said as she released her legs from my grip and stood on her own two feet and grabbed me by the chest. She slowly eased me back and walked over to the little grass area. She struggled to walk after the hard going over I had just given her. She got on her knees and then flipped herself over and lay on her back and faced me. She lay perfectly still on her back with her gorgeous body on complete display. I stood there taking in the beautiful view and slowly stroked my 12 inches while cupping my balls.

"I'm going to need 5 minutes rest baby so feel free to get that big cock between these tits if you want." Holly said as she grabbed her glorious tits on either side and began to grab big handfuls of herself. I walked over eager to fuck her fabulous tits. Surely this was every man's dream, to see their cock between the famous tits of Holly Willoughby. I stood over the top of Holly and slowly got onto my knees and placed my cock between the huge breasts.

"Are you looking forward to fucking these?" Holly asked as she looked down at her waiting tits and gave them a little jiggle.

"I can't wait for this." I laughed. I placed my huge cock between her big knockers and Holly squeezed them tightly around my weapon.

"Now fuck them big boy" Holly whispered. I slowly began to pump away at her tits, taking big long thrusts each time as her tits buried my cock. Her boobs felt perfect wrapped around my erect cock. I was once again surprised I hadn't already squirted my spunk all over her.

"This feels so good." I said as I looked down at my cock.

"I'm glad you like it, feels good for me too." Holly replied while looking at the head of my huge dick as it was only centimetres away from entering her mouth as I fucked away at her 34DD's. My cock slid between her tits easily as my pre cum dripped onto her breasts and made them nice and slippery, perfect for a titwank.

"I want it in my mouth as you fuck my tits." Said Holly as she opened her mouth and begged for my cock. I scooted up a little further and carried on shagging her 34DD's, this time the end of my cock made its way into Holly's mouth with every upward motion. This now felt amazing. Fucking Holly Willoughby's tits as my dick was getting sucked on, what more could I guy need? She took little sucks and moaned away as my cock went between her tits and her pink mouth.

"You feel so good Holly." I said as I grabbed her hands and moved them away from her tits so I could get a grip on them and squeeze them tighter around my shaft. Her tits felt fantastic in my hands, smooth and perfect. And huge!

"Fuck my tits babe." Holly moaned between gags on the end of my cock. I placed my thumbs over her two stiff nipples and gave them gentle rubs with each thrust. My cock felt amazing as I shagged away between the beautiful breasts. She had the best nipples I had ever seen and felt. I couldn't believe that I was leaning between Holly Willoughby with my cock between her tits and my and hands on her nipples as I shagged away on her, surely I was the luckiest bloke in the world!

"My pussy is ready for another fucking now." Holly winked at me and as she looked down at my solid shaft.

I got up to my feet as I watched Holly turn herself over and place her arse straight into the air and aimed her pussy at my waiting erect dick.

"Now fuck me good and hard." Holly said as she looked back at me and arched her back down and put her stunning arse even more into the air. I hovered over her arse and got a nice view of her bum hole that I fucked a few days back, such a nice rear I said to myself. I squatted slightly but didn't get onto my knees and I grabbed my cock and slid it up the pussy of Holly who was now soaking wet once again.

"Mmmm." Groaned Holly as I stuck all my 12 inches straight up her gash. I slowly began to fuck away at her pussy, pounding hard in and out of her just like she liked it.

"Fuck me big boy." She screamed. I pounded away as I grabbed her arse cheeks for a better grip and helped me go faster and deeper. Barely a minute into our new fuck position I heard a noise from nearby trees.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered to Holly as I shot my head towards the area of the noise.

"I didn't hear anything, carry on fucking me, don't stop." Holly angrily said. I slowly began to fuck her again but kept my eyes on the trees. Suddenly a man appeared from out the forest and into full view of me fucking away at Holly Willoughby. I stood up and my cock fell out of Holly's pussy.

"What the fuck?" I said as I glanced between the man and Holly who hadn't even bothered to move or cover herself up, just rested on her elbows with her perfect pussy still stuck in the warm air.

"Relax," Holly said "It's Jim."

"Who the fuck is Jim and why is he perving at us?" I asked as Jim began to walk closer to me and the naked Holly without saying a word. I looked down at the relaxed Holly.

"He's a regular down here." Holly said while looking at the approaching Jim.

"Regular? I don't get it." I said confusingly.

"This is dogging area." Holly laughed.

"Dogging? You come dogging?" I asked Holly in a surprised way.

"Yeah I love it, I get loads of cock down here but now I've got a cock as big as yours to play with I'm not sure I'll come from now on. I came today because I thought you might like it. I hope you don't mind?" Holly said in her cute voice.

I didn't really mind but I was a bit disappointed I wasn't the only fuck buddy of Holly although it made me feel a bit better saying how much she enjoyed playing with my cock.

"I don't mind, I think." I replied as my cock was now limp and this Jim bloke was standing in front of Holly's mouth without even saying a word to me or even Holly for that matter.

"How do you get away with coming dogging?" I asked Holly. "You're famous surely this would make the papers and stuff?"

"All the men know that if the say anything they won't get the chance to fuck me again, you wouldn't say anything would you Jim?" Holly said turning to face Jim.

"Wouldn't say a word, Holly is the best fuck who comes down here, we couldn't believe the first time Holly turned up here, everyone seemed like they had won the lottery!" Jim laughed while Holly let out a little giggle.

"Now are you going to get that big dick hard and shove it back in my wet pussy, I'm gagging for it." Holly said as she was still on all fours and Jim was lowering his trousers and reaching for his cock right in front of Holly's mouth.

Jim got to his knees and stuck his soft cock inside Holly's wet mouth. Jim was nowhere as big as me but Holly got straight into his cock and began to suck it until he was hard. I was feeling left out. My cock was beginning to get a bit of movement back into it as I watched Holly suck away on Jims prick. Holly broke free from Jim and turned to me.

"Well if you're not going to get it hard let me do it for you." Holly motioned over to me.

I walked over and I crouched next to Jim who was fully erect and was getting sucked off by Holly's pretty mouth. She eased her head off Jim's dick and then tried to swallow all my cock, failing and only managing her usual 7 inches.

She sucked me off and placed her right hand over Jims cock and began to stroke away at his full 6 inches. She sucked away with full force and seemed in a rush to get me hard so I could get back to nailing her fanny. I was almost fully hard as Holly Willoughby quickly wanked away at Jim's prick.

She reached her mouth back over Jim's cock and swallowed all his dick in one go, licking his balls with her sticking out tongue. Watching Holly suck on another man's prick surprisingly turned me on. I thought I would get jealous because I wanted her all to myself. Holly was now wanking me off with full force, taking big strokes and still swallowing Jim's entire hard tool. She released her perfect blowjob lips off of the cock that filled her mouth and looked up into my eyes.

"Now that you're fully hard get back behind me and fuck me, I'm going to carry on sucking Jim's dick because I want more cum in my mouth." The horny sexy blonde said.

I got back up to my feet and walked my huge stiff dick to the back of Holly where her pert pussy was waiting for a good shagging. I got back down to my knees and all I could hear was Holly gobbling away on Jim's dick. I placed the head of my cock between Holly's stunning pussy and I slid it in.

It slipped in easy as Holly was soaking wet by now. She let out a little moan as I entered her fanny and began to thrust away. I grabbed her waist and looked down and watched my weapon fully fuck Holly's gash. It made a fantastic sound as it slipped in out of her. Holly was still gagging away on Jim's rock hard cock as I thrust at her slippery pussy. I took my right hand off of Holly's waist and arse and I grabbed her by the pony tail and fucked her frantically.

"I love it when someone grabs me by the hair while they fuck me." Holly said between a gobble of Jims dick.

"Are you enjoying both of our cocks?" I panted to Holly.

"I'm fucking love it, keep bashing my pussy, fuck it harder." Holly moaned.

She got her mouth back onto his waiting prick and sucked away. I could tell by Jim's face that he didn't have long left in him and was about to shoot his hot load like Holly wanted. I on the other hand still had a lot of cock to give so I sped up into Holly's pussy.

"I'm going to cum Holly." Jim moaned. Jim didn't last long! Holly's mouth must have been too much for him!

Holly released her mouth and spoke, "Cum in my mouth Jim, I want every drop." Holly loved everyones cum it seemed!