Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still grabbing the back of Holly's hair as Jim began to moan and pant as he shot the first load of his cum into Holly's mouth. I could feel Holly's pussy tighten up and quiver as Jim continued to fuck her mouth with his cumming cock. Holly began to moan and pant as she swallowed Jim's spunk and came on my cock which was still thrusting away inside of her cunt.

"You cumming Holly?" I asked her as I still fucked away. All I could hear was a delightful moan from her full mouth. I took that as a yes! Jim finally took his cock out of her mouth and stood up and tucked his shaft inside his trousers.

"You tasted as good as always Jim, thanks for that." Holly pleasingly said.

"Thanks Holly, a nice blowjob as always." Jim replied back. He then looked at me and said, "Enjoy that pussy mate."

"I will." As I continued to grab her by the hair and ploughed my 12 inches in and out of her gash.

"See you soon Holly." Jim said.

"You might do Jim." Holly panted away as I still fucked her. And with that Jim walked back into the woods from where he came from.

"Jim didn't last long." I laughed at Holly as she looked back at me.

"He never does, his cock is nice but not as nice as yours though." Holly winked at me. "Now keep fucking me, I want you to spunk."

"That won't take long, watching you suck another guy off got me surprisingly horny." I said to Holly as once again I got all my cock up her pussy.

"Did it really? I'll have to remember that then." Holly grinned. "Now do me harder." She ordered as she continued to look back at me with my hand still wrapped around her pony tail and my other one grabbing her fine, beautiful arse.

I began to fuck the gorgeous blonde fast and hard, giving her arse a gentle squeeze and the occasional slap. I looked down at my throbbing dick going in and out of her gushing pussy, such a great sight. I still couldn't believe what was happening, that I had just been fucking this famous fanny as she sucked away on some mans shaft in the great outdoors. I moved my hand over her arse and traced it along her bum hole, teasing her hole with my thumb.

"Spit on it and shove a finger up my arse, quickly." Holly gasped at me. I did what I was told and aimed a mouthful of spit down onto Holly's arse hole. It landed sweetly into the area and then I placed my finger onto her hole and slowly slid my finger inside her as I still pounded away on her juicy cunt.

"That's it fuck my arse with that finger. God that feels so good. Get it all the way in there. Is that turning you on, bashing my pussy and watching your finger slide in and out of my arse?" She shouted away.

"It sure is," I grunted away. "I'm going to shoot very soon Holly, I can't take much more."

"Good, I want your cum." Holly said as she turned her head back to me and made more eye contact while taking a full 12 inches into her gash and my finger furiously fucking away at her other hole. "Where would you like to spunk, tell me where." She panted.

"I want to spray your tits." I excitingly said.

"Good choice you dirty bastard. You feel so good inside me, I love the size of your huge cock." She moaned away.

"Carry on talking dirty Holly, it's turning me on so much." I said.

"Get that finger up my arse, shove it all the way in and fuck me with it. Mmmm baby you feel so good, fill me with your huge cock, ruin my pussy. My husband has never shagged me this hard before, you're the only one who has given me this much." Holly spoke in her horny voice.

"Yeah baby keep going, I'm almost ready." I said through deep breaths as I watched my huge weapon destroy this beautiful goddess's pussy.

"Fill my pussy baby fill me all up with that dick. I want your cum on my tits, I want you to spray my tits." Holly shouted.

I quickly pulled out her wet pussy and slapped her on the arse as an indication to turn around and that I was ready to cover her huge tits with my sticky juices. She spun around and was resting on her knees and quickly held up her tits by grabbing her hard nipples. She was eager for my spunk.

I stuck my cock in her mouth and fucked her with a few fasts thrusts. That was it. I grabbed the head of my cock and wanked my shaft off which was now nicely covered in Holly's pussy juices and wonderful spit, giving me a nice mixture of perfect lube.

The first strip of cum shot out of my end and landed onto Holly's tits, it was pure ecstasy. I continued to wank away as Holly looked down at her 34DD'S with excited eyes. I aimed my cock at her right nipple and sprayed another load off jizz all over it with the idea of that Holly would have to lick her nipple to taste my juices. It landed perfect on her tit and I quickly positioned my rock hard tool at her left nipple and out came another load of my spunk, covering the perfect nipple with great ease.

I had once last thrust of cum still left in me so I wanked away furiously and was eager to get it out. Out it came and directly landed onto the cleavage of Holly, perfectly placed for Holly to tongue it all up.

I looked at Holly as she leant forward and cupped my dripping cock into her mouth as she grabbed tightly onto her tits as to not let any cum drip down onto the floor. She sucked the tip of my shaft hard, desperate to taste and please me. My cock quivered away inside her sucking mouth. She eased me out and took a big swallow.

Without saying another word she looked down at her cum covered breasts and out came her tongue. She took her right nipple into her mouth and began suck up my sticky juices straight off, looking back up at me as I pleasingly watched.

She let out little groans as she sucked and licked each drop. She let her right nipple drop away from her mouth and cupped her left tit into her now cum covered mouth. She sucked away and continued to moan and groan at the taste of my cum on her titties. She took another deep swallow as my spunk ran down her throat. Her tongue then came out once more and took one big swipe along her big cleavage, scooping up the last remainder of my sticky spunk.

She held it on her tongue and looked deep into my eyes. The tongue then disappeared back into her covered mouth and a big swallow once again followed. Out came the tongue again and Holly showed me that every last drop of my cum that landed on her huge boobs was now in her throat and making her way down to her stomach.

"Do I taste nice?" I asked her as I still heavily panted away from the fuck that had just happened.

"You tasted amazing, better than Jim. How did you have such a big load after I sucked you off in the car?" Holly smiled at me.

"Like I said last time, you turn me on so much. And fucking you in the open and watching you suck another man seemed to make me even hornier." I replied back as Holly was getting to her feet.

"Glad it turned you on. I've still got more planned for us both though." She grinned at me as she gave me a peck on my right check.

"You still want to see me then?" I excitingly asked.

"Of course, I'm not letting this weapon go to waste." She giggled as she took a quick stroke of my now soft 12 incher. "Now come on, put you're dick away, I've got to get back to my husband."