Holly Helps the Displaced Elf - Finale

Story Info
Final two scenes of story left off - sorry.
2.6k words
4.61
5.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

Linus pushed Moe to get inside. Moe didn't budge. He grabbed Linus by the arm and pulled him into the cabin, slamming shut the door.

"Did you see that?" Lexie said. "Our boy is in trouble."

"Time for Charlie's Angels to save the day," the dancer said. She and Lexie marched toward the cabin. "Are you coming, Dakota?"

"Whsht!" Holly hissed. "Go get some snakes to create a diversion. That might help."

"I'm not touching any snakes, Miss Holly. There are some pretty big mosquitos around here though. Do you think that might distract them?"

"I don't know. Just get something. And quickly!"

Holly fell into step with Lexie and the dancer. They surveilled the sides and back of the house, crouching beneath the windows. As Holly approached the door, a large hand closed around Lexie's face and pulled her back without the other two noticing. Soon, a different hand closed around the dancer's mouth. She was pulled backward, her ams and legs flailing akimbo.

When Holly got to the cabin door, she was alone. "Didn't matter that those two chickened out," she thought. "I'm going in."

Holly pounded on the door. Andrew opened it. "Welcome to the party, Dakota." He turned to the room. "We got ourselves a pretty new ante for the pot." The men in the room roared with testosterone-fueled laughter. Andrew grabbed her and pulled her into the cabin.

Inside the log cabin, wooden floors stretched from log wall to log wall. A green felt table was central covered with cards and slips of paper with Raven's name on it. Felix was engaged in writing the women's names of new slips of paper. Moe chained Lexie and the dancer to hooks in the wall while each of the other two men enjoyed removing each of the women's clothing.

"Where would you like to be displayed, Dakota?" Andrew asked. He threw a chain over a beam that ran the length of the cabin. He used handcuffs and the chain to position Holly with her arms high, her toes barely touching the wooden floor.

"Gentlemen! May I have your attention, please." All of the men turned to watch Andrew with the tiny blond woman with the short golden hair hanging by her arms from the beam. Andrew lovingly removed the business suit that Dakota used for her performance. Within seconds, she hung completely exposed, her legs dangling, her toes barely grazing the floor. The men began to whistle and applaud.

Andrew picked up the naked woman in chains and moved her along the beam until she was near the blazing fire. The heat warmed her tan figure, turned her ass and legs pink. Perspiration beaded on her forehead.

Holly twisted until she found each of her companions. Raven was chained in the bedroom in the rear, visible through the open door. Lexie and the dancer were chained to hooks on opposite walls of the cabin. Linus was unconscious in a heap in the corner. A bruise on the side of his head told the story.

"Whsht!" Holly called.

The men sat at the table picking up cards to begin the next round of bets, surrounded by naked women. The problem — there were five men and only four women counting Raven. Either one man will be left without a partner, ore two would share a woman. Of course it was possible that one big winner would claim all four of the women.

"Whsht!"

"What do you want me to do? I'm working here. These things are not light."

Holly looked around but couldn't confirm that Whsht was really working. Then she saw something moving from the bathroom crawling with thick arms and legs into the main room. Then another movement, crawling at the same rate as the first. By the end, five twelve-foot and larger shadows were moving toward the green felt table. By the light of the fireplace, she was able to figure out what they were.

Alligators.

Large, sharp-toothed, powerful-jawed, hungry alligators roamed the wooden floor. Powerful tails swished side to side as the sturdy legs plodded forward. Holly raised her legs so she wouldn't be such as easy target. The men were still engrossed in their card game as the reptiles slid closer to their meaty legs.

"Whsht! Get the handcuff keys. And the keys to any other locks you can find. Hurry!"

Whsht pulled at his orange hair then tried to bounce from the back of one log-like shape to the next, bringing him ever closer to the table.

"Card!"

"Two cards!"

The rapt concentration on the game continued making it easier for Whsht to rummage through pockets. He found several sets of keys. The car and truck keys he kept in one side pocket. The keys that looked like they could open locks or handcuffs he kept in his other side pocket.

The alligators circled the table behind the chairs, drawing closer to the meaty legs. The men watched their cards and periodically checked the condition of the women who would constitute each pot.

"Whsht! Hurry!"

Whsht needed to get them to stop watching the women so he could free them. He could unlike the cuffs and the locks easily, but when the freed women began to run for their safety, the men would very likely notice;

"Whsht! My legs are getting tired up here!"

"These guys are watching you too closely. I can unlock everybody, but they will notice right away."

"What about the alligators?"

"Them? Big deal. The guys will just use you all as bait for them. I need something to focus their attention long enough to get you all out of here."

"Is there something I can do?" Holly asked.

"You've done enough, Miss Holly." He scratched his orange beard and shook his head. "One thing might work, but it's pretty drastic."

"We're in a situation calling for drastic measures. Now!"

More indecipherable elvish oaths spewed from his mouth while he stamped his feet faster than a steam locomotive's piston. "Oh...All right! I'll do it."

With a flourish, Whsht summoned a bolt of lightning to the table. It illuminated everything, blinding the men for an instant, but destroyed nothing. When they could see again, there was a new pot in the center of the table.

A pot of gold.

Their eyes fixed only on the lovely yellow coins glowing in the light of the fire. Whsht rushed from Lexie to the dancer to Raven to Holly, unloosening them, and hustling them from the cabin to their freedom.

"But our clothes!" the dancer said.

"Too many alligators in there now," Whsht replied. "Get in the BMW and be ready to roll."

Then Whsht sped into the alligator-infested cabin and hoisted Linus from the closing jaws of one monster reptile and onto his own shoulder. He dashed from the house, pausing only to look with longing affection at the pot of gold illuminating the faces of the men drawing nearer.

"It's mine. I saw it first."

"My cabin, my gold."

"Goes to the strongest."

"Goes to the quickest."

"Goes to the one with the pistol."

The men argued ownership of the pot, never considering the possibility of sharing the largess. When anyone reached for a handful, someone else blocked him.

"Let go of my hand."

"Let go of my leg."

"Ow! That hurts. Let go of my leg."

"My leg!"

"Oh my God! Aaaaahhhh!"

The women heard the screams and the growls from inside the cabin, but never saw anyone leave. The women started up the BMW and asked each other, "What was that? What happened?"

Holly tried to explain, "Some alligators got into the cabin."

"Alligators didn't free us," said Lexie.

"And alligators don't carry around a pot of gold," said the dancer. "Do they?"

Raven caressed her brother, smoothing his hair to help him wake from his unconsciousness. "You were so brave to try that. And so foolish. You almost got us all killed."

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Well, where can four nude girls go in a BMW?" the dancer asked.

"This is South Florida, honey," said Lexie. "We can go anywhere."

"Then I vote for the hotel suite for one more night."

They all agreed and motored back to the hotel, stopping only once for tacos on the way.

Before they reached the hotel, they all talked about how screwed they were. No jobs, no clothes, and Christmas just days away. Holly saw Whsht tucked in the corner of the rear window, his head down, his knees pulled to his chest, his orange eyes brimming with tears. He half-smiled at Holly.

"No chance you'll get the answer to your problem, is there?"

Holly tickled him affectionately underneath his beard. "The problem proved to be impossible to solve. We tried, we really did, but it wasn't to be."

Whsht sighed loud enough that everyone heard. They turned to find the little guy tucked in the rear window, his head down, sobbing.

"Everyone," announced Holly, "I want to introduce you to the one who saved our bacon tonight. He's the one who stole the keys and unlocked us, He found those alligators and lugged them to the cabin. He created the illusion of a pot of gold to completely confound our captors. This is my friend, the elf, Whsht!"

"It was not an illusion," he wailed. "It was my pot of gold!"

"Elves don't have pots of gold," said the dancer.

"That's right," Lexie said. "What are you anyway? A leprechaun?"

"Ohh! No, no, no, no!" Whsht shook his head and moaned. "Right now, I"m nothing. I can't pass as an elf any more, and I can't be a leprechaun."

Holly cuddled him. "Don't worry little guy. Come on back to our hotel. We'll figure something out."

"I'll never get to the North Pole now."

One guy and a leprechaun leading four nude women through a hotel lobby would raise eyebrows anywhere but South Florida. They were applauded as they paraded through the hotel to their suite, a continuing gift from the dancer's generous father. When they got to the Suite, it was locked tight. They entered, and found an unexpected visitor.

"Ho, ho, ho!" he boomed. "Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!"

The dancer and Lexie jumped into his ample lap, one on each leg. His bowl full of jelly quivered causing their round ample breasts to bounce with joy. They each gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I've been good," said the dancer.

"I've been better," said Lexie.

"Ho, ho, ho. And don't take that personally. You both will find something lovely stuffing your stockings. That is, if you can find stockings before Christmas morning."

"Do we have to?" asked the dancer?

Santa laid a finger aside of his nose while he considered their lovely figures. His eyes twinkled. "Of course not!"

They laughed and hugged, then the dancer and Lexie went into their half of the suite. "I'll be waiting for you, Raven," Lexie called.

Linus, Raven, and Holly were too depressed to care. It was up to Santa to help them see how lucky they were.

"What's lucky?" said Linus. "We haven't solved the math problem."

"I've wasted months trying to support my brother while he gets a math degree or succeeds in creating a useful app," said Raven, pulling her dark hair so that it covered her tawny breasts, affording some measure of modesty.

"And I haven't been able to help Linus at all," said Holly.

"And I'll never get back to the North Pole!"

"Well, well, well. What a bunch of hopeless Hannahs! Linus, let me give you an early Christmas present." He leaned closer to Linus and whispered, "That problem is insoluable! Someday, someone may approach the app you're building in a different way, but the way you are proceeding is fruitless. There. Now you can stop wasting your time on an app that will never work, and finish your studies. You aced the final you took! You will be graduating soon with honors. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Santa. Does that mean Lucy was wasting all her time, too?"

He shook his massive white-haired head. "Of course not. Lucy, you spent your time in a creative way. You navigated the most difficult of waters while you did it. After all, you are still a virgin."

Lucy turned red and covered her face with her hands.

"Don't be ashamed, my dear. You should be proud of that accomplishment. Your future loved one will appreciate the first time you are together even more. It will be unforgettable for you both."

Whsht was still not consoled. "Tell everyone I said hello, please, Santa, and that I miss...them...so...much!" He sobbed the last words.

"Well, little fellow, there's no reason you shouldn't tell them yourself. Granted, your hands and Mrs. Claus created a tough hurdle for me to forgive. But I saw what you sacrificed for your friends. You gave up your pot of gold for them. That was a truly selfless, grand action."

"Does that mean I can come back?" he asked hopefully.

"Not only that, you get your pot of gold back! The alligators you left it with can't spend it all, and there was nothing left of the other occupants of that Everglades cabin. So, Whsht, here is your pot of gold." The coins spilled over the top of the iron bucket when Santa produced it, and the end of the rainbow appeared from it out the window of the hotel.

"Thank you! But I can't use a pot of gold at the North Pole. If I have my friends, especially those plankish lady elves, that all I'll ever need!"

"Ever?" said Santa.

"I promise. Mrs. Claus is safe from my skilled hands."

"Ho, ho, ho! This is a Merry Christmas."

"Since I won't be needed the gold, I think I have one more task. I want to give the gold to my friends here who helped me. Holly, Linus, even Lucy, this is all yours."

"Are you sure, Whsht?" asked Santa. "You've voluntarily relinquished your treasure once today and were lucky to retrieve it. It won't happen again. You'll no longer be a leprechaun."

"I really want to. Lucy, here's enough for your interior design studio. Linus, you can study to your heart's content. Holly, you can buy... I don't know what you want, but you can afford it now."

Holly said, "You lied to me. You really are a leprechaun?"

Whsht grinned sheepishly. "Whoever heard of a leprechaun trying to get back to the North Pole? Would you really have helped me?"

Holly laughed. "I shouldn't have helped you the first time. But I guess it all worked out."

Whsht quickly sorted the gold into three piles for Linus, Lucy, and Holly. While he did, Holly sidled up to Santa.

"I guess there's nothing in your bag of tricks for me, though, is there Santa?"

"Ho, ho. Of course there is. You have the gold, but I know that's not your heart's desire. But let me tell you two things: first, you are wrong about privacy. It is a right, not a luxury. You should feel perfectly comfortable with your modesty and protecting your body from casual glances. I know your future loved one will greatly appreciate that."

"All right, Santa." She grabbed a towel from the bathroom and slipped into it. "And the second thing?"

"I know you've been saving yourself for you special loved one. I think it's clear that you have found him."

Santa took Linus's arms and placed them around Holly's robed body. He kissed her, and tucked the robe more tightly about her glorious body.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers