Holly is Amazing

Story Info
Chance encounter with a shy hottie.
6.6k words
4.15
37.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Secret Sessions #12: Holly.

It was the last but one weekend in March and the lads and I had planned a bit of an all - dayer in the city to watch the last game of the international series, we had arrived in the centre just after one and had gone firstly to eat in a well known chain chicken restaurant. The four of us had settled down and ordered food when I noticed a family of 3 sit at a table on the far side of the room, The guy was well over six feet dressed in jeans & T-shirt, his crew cut hair a perfect match for his rough features, his body filled the t-shirt to bursting point with every muscle under the sun and immediately the thought "steroid baby" ran through my mind. That said he was paying particular attention to the boy of about 5 that was with him. The woman had trailed in behind the man and the boy and was just taking her seat on the outside of a booth with the boy next to her inside, the gorilla occupied almost all of the bench seat on the other side on his own.

The woman was in her late 20's with long dark hair in a ponytail, which reached 2-3 inches below her shoulders, she wore a tight fitting black roll neck sweater, a short grey skirt, opaque lycra black tights and knee length black, heeled boots. The combination of her outfit portrayed a smart but somehow sexy image and as she sat down her skirt slid upwards a little revealing more of her very attractive thigh as she crossed her legs. I watched over the shoulder of one of the boys for a few seconds before returning back to the conversation at hand, what the score was going to be in this afternoon's game.

Fifteen minutes or so passed in chat and banter until one of the waitresses brought our food, we had pretty much everything we needed except that is peri-peri sauce, so as I was on the outside I got up to retrieve a bottle from the sauce station as I walked to the station I arrived at the exact same time as the woman from the far table, Up close I could see her face fully for the first time, she has soft doe like eyes, deep chocolate brown like her hair, she wore very little make up, her skin was smooth and she was extremely beautiful, her figure was slim but curvy and her breasts pushed at the tightness of the roll neck's fabric. I reached forward a picked up the last remaining bottle of peri-peri at the exact same moment as her.

Aw sorry, I'll find another

she said It's ok, you have it, "I'm a big boy I can do without

I countered at which point she giggled

Ok thanks, tell you what, I won't be a minute I'll bring it over to you when I'm done, where are you sitting?

I gestured in the direction of my seat That would be great

Holly

she said with a smile, which seemed to light up her face, and with that she turned and walked back towards her seat. This time I got a great look at her as she walked and it was apparent that from whichever angle I looked Holly was stunning. Returning to the table I was greeted by the usual jibes about putting my tongue back in, and stopping dribbling etc, but the reality was as I pointed out all of my friends were married or living with somebody, I was the only one who enjoyed freedom and if I wanted to look at a pretty girl then it was my purgative, a notion that drew several headshakes and smiles form the other 3. Sitting down I looked across at Holly who was still standing at her table, she had just finished adding the sauce to her plate before turning around and walking back towards us with the sauce bottle in hand. A few moments later she arrived next to me,

There you go Luke

Luke, a deal is a deal, thank you

handing me the bottle before smiling turning on her heels and making her way back across the restaurant with a sexy little wiggle. Holly had brought the peri-peri sauce but all of a sudden I was hot enough under the collar not to bother with the condiment.

Over the next 30 minutes or so I ate with the guys with just the occasional glance across the room, but Holly never looked back my way, she did however seem to happy to eat her food but had little or no interaction with the ape opposite, while he lavished attention on the boy, Holly just sat quietly watching. As we passed on the way out I hoped I would at least get a smile, but nothing came, so I reset my thoughts to the task in hand, the game, beer and an afternoon of fun with the lads.

We settled into a bar across the street in front of the big screen tv to watch the afternoons sporting fare, the first match was a wooden spoon decider, followed by our side narrowly winning in a nail biter to secure runners up spot followed by the last fixture which was basically a dead rubber as one side had already been confirmed as tournament winners by virtue of our teams win in the previous game. It was just approaching half time when one of the lads exclaimed God almighty will you look at that!

A group of about 10 women aged between 20 - 40 had entered the bar all dressed the same except for the one in front wearing an "L" plate around her neck and a brides veil, each had on a skin tight sheer black top through which you could see a black bra, very very short black hot pants which clearly showed off the bottom of each buttock cheek, black fishnet tights, scarlet 5 inch heels, a scarlet sash acting as a belt and black silk neck scarf finished with a scarlet flower. Through natural selection those with the slimmer, taller figures carried the outfit's off with a little more style shall we say but each had something that was pleasing on the eye. The group huddled at the bar and ordered drinks before disappearing to far side of the bar to the section that had no TV's but plenty of comfy sofa style seating.

After they had disappeared we turned our attention back to the match until that is we began to run out of beer and as it was my round I was promptly dispatched to the bar protesting that it was a dirty job but someone had to do it, with my tongue pressed firmly into my cheek! I was in the process of being served when I heard a voice behind me say Peri-peri too hot for you was it Luke?

I turned immediately coming face to face with Holly again, it took me completely by surprise to be looking at her again and all I could manage was a pathetic Hello again

before I gained enough composure to follow it up with Yes it was actually

I then realised that she was accompanied by another woman who was standing just to the side of her and both were dressed in the same way as the group that had come in earlier, sheer top, hot pants, scarf etc. I'm sure that for an instant my eyes popped out on stalks because Holly looked downwards and blushed as if ashamed of the way she was dressed. It's a hen night then is it?

I asked

Yes, it's a friend of a friends hen night I'm a little self conscious because all the others have been out all afternoon and I'm only just catching up, feel a bit out of it really

Holly replied as she shrugged I'm just being served can I get you and your friend anything? Two G&T's would be nice, if you don't mind Not at all

I said turning and ordering the extra dinks as the barman finished serving my first order. As I was finishing one of the guys came over and asked if he could take the beer as he was dying of thirst, I gave them to him and then paid for the extra's before handing them to Holly and her friend. Her friend thanked me before saying that she was going to check on the others leaving me alone with Holly. I think that is your friends way of being discreet

Actually, I asked her to come over with me as I was afraid that you might not recognise me from earlier on, and I didn't want to seem too tarty by coming over, especially given this outfit Holly admitted

Well I'm glad you asked her because I didn't see you when you came in, and besides you look mind blowing in that get up

Holly blushed again as I spoke But I have to say I think you looked every bit as stunning in the restaurant earlier

a remark that again made her blush, Look shall we grab a seat in the quieter bit for a while? That'd be good

Holly responded, so grabbing our drinks we set off to find seats. Once we were settled we began to talk, I found it easy to talk to Holly and vice versa. At one stage I broached the subject of the gorilla from the restaurant, fully expecting the standard That's my boyfriend answer, but what I actually got really surprised me.

He's Connor's father, he only sees him once a month for a few hours and I never let him see him alone, he's not a nice guy and I'm glad I'm well rid of him. Connor was an accident really but. You wouldn't be without him for the world

I cut in as I looked at her warmly Yes you're right I wouldn't

Holly smiled in an awkward way.

I sensed that I had I had asked the one question that she didn't want me to and Holly began to shuffle her bag I think it's time I left, I should go really, I'm sorry I burdened you with that It's ok, I really don't mind, besides I've really enjoyed this last hour or so, I'd like to do it again

Holly suddenly looked unsure as she stood up, I failed this time to take any notice of how she looked instead concentrating on her face. I'll tell you what, do you have a mobile? Yes

Well how about you take my number and if you decide to use it your call will be welcome, If you decide not to use it, it would be a shame, but this way there is no pressure on you to decide right now, deal?

Holly nodded yes and I dictated my number to her, after she had saved it I stood up and faced her, I'd better find out if the lads are still here I guess

Then suddenly she said Luke, Thank you

Before she leaned towards me and kissed my cheek, smiled turned and walked away towards the doors, I watched for a moment as her wonderful frame clad I one of the sexiest outfits I have ever seen made it's way through the crowd and out of sight.

I returned to where the lads had been sat earlier to find them still in the same place only a few pints worse off, I joined them to a chorus of disproval about shirking my drinking responsibility in favour of a woman, looking at that motley crew, they could hardly blame me. So I went back to the bar got 4 more beers and settled down for the rest of the day.

It would be fair to say that Holly had made quite an impression on me and I found myself hoping that the phone would ring, a situation that I had never really found myself in. On the days when I was travelling I found my mind wandering to thoughts of Holly and picturing her in my head. A week passed without a call and even though I willed the phone to ring but by the second Thursday my head told me it wasn't going to. I had been to France on business for a few days and I was just pulling out of the airport multi storey when my phone rang in it's cradle, the blue-tooth device allowing me to answer,

Hi Luke, it's Holly, um

I was stunned, relieved and excited all at once I'm sorry I haven't called before now but there were some things I had to think about

She continued Not to worry, but I am glad you called, how have you been?

OK

I sensed a nervousness in her voice which I tried to allay by not wanting rushing into asking if we could meet etc

I'm glad you have been ok, I was worried that I had upset you the other night and I really didn't want to, I've been hoping you would get in touch, and now you have what's doing?

By telling her that I was glad she had called I was hoping to make it easier for her to get to what was the purpose of her call, even if it was bad news for me I didn't want to make it hard for her.

Well, the other night you said you would like to see me again and I know it's short notice but, are you free tonight about 7?

I was ecstatic but I had one problem, I was 3 hours from home as I hadn't flown from my local airport and it was 16:30 now,

Holly I'd love to see you again but I can't make 7 I'm afraid, I

But she cut me off as her nerves got the better of her I'm sorry I shouldn't have called, I've left it so long I can't expect you to drop what you're doing

Holly, Holly, Holly stop a moment you don't understand, I've been away on business, I'm just leaving the airport and it's a 3 hour motorway run if the traffic is good, so 7pm is out, but if it's ok with you I can be back by about 8 how does that sound?

When she next spoke the relief in her voice was tangible, I can manage 8, that will be good

Ok where would you like to meet, or would you like me to pick you up, if so where do you live?

Where Holly lived was another 30 minutes on top of my journey home, so that would make it about 8:30 to be on the safe side, but then she asked where I lived and I gave her the address of the beach-house

How about I come to your place, you will have been driving for a few hours before getting home and then you have to rush out to me, I wouldn't normally ask, but in this case it seems the sensible thing to do?

That would be great, just to make sure that you are not waiting for me, I'll phone you when I'm 30 minutes from home so you know I'll be there by the time you get there, is that ok? And in the mean time it's me, the motorway and the CD player, so if you want to keep me company at any time text me & I'll call you back, how does that sound? Great see you at 8 and speak to later

Holly replied

As I rang off I had reached the motorway slip road, once on, I put the hammer down to make sure I was home in less than 3 hours.

I made the call to Holly when I was less than 10 minutes from home, I'd had a clear run traffic wise and I hadn't spared the horses either, so I reached home with almost 40 minutes to spare, just enough time to pop the central heating on, close the blinds, turn on a few lights and make the place look a bit more homely, I decided against changing as I was running out of time, so the dark suit trousers and white shirt it had to be, the tie had long been discarded along with the jacket in the back of the car, I switched on the TV and sat down eagerly awaiting Holly's arrival.

The doorbell rang at exactly 8 and it was all I could do not to run to the door, I opened it to find Holly standing there smiling, wrapped in a dark coat to protect herself from the cold spring air Hey you, nice to see you come in

Holly stepped in and I closed the door, Can I take your coat?

Sure

Holly said as she slipped out of her coat, she was wearing the same outfit that I had seen her wearing in the restaurant, black roll neck, grey mini skirt, black boots only the opaque tights had been replaced by the more traditional sheer ones, her hair was up in it's ponytail showing off her long slender neck and her perfume was light and fresh which was familiar but I couldn't name

Wow you look great, but I'm afraid you will have to take me as I am, I didn't have much time to get sorted It's my fault really, I didn't give you much time did I? No but I don't mind, I 'm just glad you called, to tell you the truth I had given up hope that you would You really wanted to see me again or was it the beer talking?

I wanted to see you, I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and that hour we spent talking in the bar was brilliant

Yeah the bar thing was brilliant because you could see almost all of me, I've never been so embarrassed, the thing is that I've had few dates and I'm not good at this sort of thing, but you made me feel so, comfortable

By this time we had somehow meandered our way to the kitchen and we were now standing opposite each other, neither knowing what to do next Comfortable is a start, I think

It is" I wanted so much for you to ask me out, but I was afraid of saying yes, that's why I took so long to phone

Holly said taking a step towards me by the time she had finished her sentence she was standing just inches from me, I reached forward with my taking both of her hands in mine and lifted them slowly up towards my neck encouraging her to place them around, at the halfway point I released them and placed my hands on her waist, then before I could do anything else Holly pulled me forward and began kissing me passionately. Instantly I wrapped my arms around he and kissed her with the same passion.

We kissed and kissed rooted to the same spot in the kitchen her lips were full and soft and every now and then her tongue gently probed my lips, with our bodies pressed tightly together I could feel her firm breasts against my chest, I ran my hands over her back as we kissed but resisted the temptation to run them over her rear, we broke kiss only long enough for me to nibble at her neck before returning to our passionate exchange. The next time we broke off we headed for the lounge, and crashed down on the sofa, Holly was flat on her back with her head on one of the cushions while I occupied the outside edge, the only way I could prevent myself from falling off while we kissed was to bend my left leg upwards a move it across the fronts on Holly's thighs, in doing so I pressed even closer, Holly moved her right leg opening a space into which my knee fell pushing her mini skirt higher for the first time I moved my hand from either Holly's waist or back and onto her right mid thigh, I began running my hand up and down slowly, her response was to bring her knee across over mine, the remaining coverage of her mini skirt dissolved revealing the top of a black hold up stocking.

I kissed Holly with ever more passion and with my second deliberate act of the evening I raised my left knee higher until it had gently nestled at the juncture of her thighs, with a gasp she pressed herself against it, momentarily she opened her eyes, stopped kissing me for a second before pulling me closer still, there was little doubt that she could feel my hard on pressing against her, and it was desperate to be set free, but this was loving on Holly's terms and I wasn't going to risk spoiling it. I continued to run my hand over her stocking thigh as we kissed, deliberately keeping my knee pressed on her groin, very slowly she began to grind against it leaving soft muffled moans escape as we kissed. As quickly as we moved from the kitchen Holly shifted from underneath me, working her way out against the back of the sofa, she pulled me around so I was now flat on my back, momentarily Holly lay directly on top of me before she splayed her knees either side of my waist for balance before she pushed herself up so she was kneeling above me straddling me.

The mini skirt had no chance of hiding her stocking tops any longer and had retreated to a point which barely covered her secret garden, Drawing breath for a moment we both stared at each other, without a word Holly, crossing her hands at her hips grabbed the bottom of her black roll neck and in one smooth movement pulled it upwards over her head and off. My already rock hard tool was pushing hard against my belt straining to be let out even before I got an eyeful of Holly's magnificent breasts, beautiful 36C tits covered only by the sheer black material of a teddy, her nipples standing mountainously erect, their deep red colour darkened only slightly by the covering of flimsy material.

I began to raise my hands to get hold of her orbs but they were pushed aside by Holly's hands making for my belt, as if possessed Holly virtually tore open my trousers in one movement before pulling them and my briefs downwards, in her haste she failed to account of my end being trapped by the elastic of my underwear with the result that my rock hard rod was drawn downwards until it reached a 90 degree angle preventing my clothes from moving further. Quickly Holly freed my staff and for the first time cast her eyes on my 7" length, she held it gently in her left hand while her right disappeared under the hem of her mini skirt which was riding high on thighs, instantaneously I heard two popping noises in quick succession as the fasteners of the teddy gave way.

12