Holly Jolley Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, Jemma came with a loud series of yelps. I grunted into Holly's pussy, because the redhead's throes were wrenching my erection every which way. I never stopped tonguing my sweet sister, though.

Holly's hair whipped when she turned and looked over her shoulder. She said, "Now. Please."

A pained whimper sounded as Jemma slid off my cock and it slapped against me. My sister pulled away from my lips at the same time and swung her leg over me. I saw her roommate curled up at the foot of the bed, still trembling, twitching, and whimpering from her orgasm. Holly quickly scooted down, grabbed the tip of the condom between her fingers, and roughly rolled it up until she could tug it off.

The condom flew to the floor, and Holly grabbed my hand. She pulled hard to make me sit up and said, "Hurry."

As soon as I was upright, my sister said, "I want you on top. I want to see you." She then sat down next to me, and we quickly traded places.

I knelt above my sister's widespread legs and admired her, burning the image into my memory. She was breathing fast, caressing her perfect breasts. Her face was filled with color, and she was smiling sweetly — though there was most certainly need alight in her eyes. A brown halo of hair surrounded her face on the pillow. Her pussy glistened in the light from my saliva and her wetness.

She looked like an angel.

"I want you, Doug," she whispered, and reached down to part her nether lips with the fingers of one hand, proving that angel had a wicked side that needed attention.

I didn't keep her waiting. It only took a couple of wiggles over her wet heat to coat my tip in her juices. Holly propped up on her elbows to watch as I pressed against the entrance of her canal.

"Oh yes," she breathed as she felt the first hint of pressure.

A long moan escaped her as she watched me slide in her to the hilt. I moaned too — the sound turning to a grunt when my balls settled against her skin. Holly threw her head back and gasped when the tip reached her deepest depths.

I pulled back slowly, once again hoping to savor the feeling of my sister's tight, hot pussy enveloping me. I could hear the slippery hiss of my cock sliding out of her when I pulled back until the ridge of my cockhead slipped out. The same, though slightly deeper sound accompanied my erection diving back into her depths.

Holly drew in deep, fast breaths, her eyes fixed on my face. Every few strokes, her breath would catch and her eyes would widen in the most wonderful way. I groaned when my next thrust caused her to whimper. Her eyes rolled up and she shuddered beneath me.

Lifting up her head, she looked down to where we were joined when the quake subsided. She watched me vanish inside her again, and said, "Oh my."

I looked down as well, and my cock was absolutely coated in her wetness as I pushed it back in.

"You're so wet," I said.

"For you," she responded.

I lifted my eyes again. I saw her slowly flicking her clit with the tip of one slippery finger. Her other hand glided over her beautiful breasts, sometimes passing over the erect points of her little nipples. Her face was filled with dreamy wonder.

My hips rocked a little faster of their own accord. She felt so incredible molding around me as I penetrated her, and clinging to me as I withdrew. The finger over her button matched me, pressing harder and circling at a quicker pace.

Our passions slowly overwhelmed us. I pumped into her at a steadily increasing pace, grunts vibrating in my throat. My sister whimpered and moaned in chorus with me. A second finger joined the first to assuage her growing need. She was so tight and wet that every so often, a tiny, flatulent sound would emerge as I buried my cock inside her.

Her breasts began to quiver from the strength of my thrusts. The quiet pop of our bodies coming together became slaps. I watched the flush in my sister's cheeks spread, filling her face, and then spreading down her neck. My face felt hot as well, and the first, tickling itch of an approaching climax swelled in the head of my cock.

"Oh. Yes," Holly cried out as I gave in to the urgent demand of my body. All four fingers drew circles over her clit, tugging at her dainty lips.

Again, the headboard tapped on the wall. I grunted and growled with every powerful thrust, though my vocalizations couldn't hope to compete with my sister's loud cries of pleasure. She drew in an exasperated gasp and switched hands when her right couldn't keep up. The notes of frustration in her voice said that the less dexterous left wasn't giving her what she needed either.

Jemma came to the rescue, pushing my sister's hand out of the way and centering her vibrating fingertip over Holly's hood.

"You just come nice and hard for your big brother," the redhead told her.

I was beyond any semblance of self control by that point. My cock and balls both felt tight, and full of hot, shooting sparks. I slammed into my sister's pussy, rocking her body, and making her breasts bounce.

"Ah. Damn it. Holly..." I spit out from between my gnashing teeth. I was on the cusp, and knew I was going to go off at any moment.

"Yes! Give it to me! Come in me!" she cried.

"Want you to... Fuck! Want you to..."

"Almost there," she said, knowing what I'd been trying to say. "Just do it. Come inside me! Fill me u-u-up!"

I didn't have any real choice in the matter. Her voice was still ringing through the room when I pounded my cock into her depths, bellowed like a beast, and unleashed a torrent.

My sister wailed in sweet agony the moment my first blast of cum flooded her depths.

Blast is the only way to describe it. I had never come so hard in my life, and never in my deepest fantasies had I imagined it even being possible. It wasn't just that first urgent ejaculation either. My hips bumped into her spastically, trying to drive me even deeper as a second, third, and fourth eruption pooled in my sister's hot embrace.

Holly bucked and writhed beneath me, her pussy milking my pulsing cock until I had nothing left to give. My strength and balance both fled, causing me to fall forward. I barely caught myself on one hand and elbow so I didn't collapse on top of her. My sister wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me against her, and held me tight as our orgasms crashed through us.

I don't know how long I was near senseless, stiffening every time her walls would contract around me, causing me to throb, which caused her canal to squeeze yet again. We gasped noisily for breath, our skin slick with sweat where we touched. When I finally recovered my breath and wits from erupting deep in my sister's pussy, she was letting out a deeply contented moan.

Holly kissed my cheek, neck, shoulder, arm... Any part of me she could reach with her lips felt their soft touch.

Jemma reclined next to us and smoothed Holly's hair away from her face. "Look at you glowing. All full of your brother's cock and cum."

"Mmm hmm," my sister moaned, and then kissed my cheek again.

I let out a broken, weary grunt when that caused my sensitive member to twitch inside her.

"Do you need to move?" Holly asked, punctuating it with yet another kiss.

I nodded.

"I don't want you to go, but it's okay," she told me.

I took three rapid breaths through my nose — the exhales stirring my sister's hair — and then moved to pull free. What started as a slow slide ended in an instinctual jerk when the sensation was too much for me. I flopped onto my back with a groan and closed my eyes. The cool breeze from the ceiling fan on my hot skin was absolutely delightful.

I lurched and yelled when my sister's evil roommate bent over me and licked my softening, cream-covered cock.

She giggled and tried to go in for another lick, but I managed to block her with a weak and trembling arm.

"A little sensitive, is it?" the redhead asked.

I pushed her away.

"Oh my," my sister moaned.

Jemma looked her way, echoed the sound, and then scooted toward her. "Wow. That is a lot of cum."

I knew I shouldn't look, but I did it anyway. I shivered at the sight of the river of cum — my cum — seeping from my sister's gaped canal. Holly reached down, gathered up a large dollop on two fingers, and brought them to her lips. While she moaned and sucked her fingers, Jemma went for her own taste.

I watched in a surreal, dreamlike state as Jemma licked my sister's pussy clean, and then shared it with her in a long, passionate kiss.

****

Needless to say, I was apprehensive about the family gathering for Christmas Eve the next day. I didn't know how we were going to deal with what had happened between us around family. Oddly enough, it wasn't bad at all.

Other than a kiss before we left her place, everything between us was fairly normal. It probably helped that my female cousins commandeered her for most of the day. But, even when we were together, it was just like old times. We teased, tossed barbs, and laughed at each other's jokes as though nothing had happened.

It was a whole different story the moment we got back to her place. Jemma arrived home about fifteen minutes after we did to find our clothing scattered all the way from the front door to Holly's bed. I had my face buried in my sister's pussy, and her roomie joined us in short order.

It was sometime after midnight as I lay in my sister's bed with her and Jemma cuddled up nude next to me. We'd had time to cool down, wash up, change the sheets, and have a beer by then. Oddly enough, considering the long day book ended by the sexual workouts, I was wide awake.

The girls were running their hands over my bare chest, and when I saw them look at each other, I knew something was up.

My sister grinned and asked, "Are you having a Holly..."

Jemma picked up where my sister left off. "Jolly."

Then they both simultaneously finished the question, "Christmas?"

I chuckled at the obviously planned play on my sister's first name and Jemma's last. In keeping with the bit, I answered with my own paraphrased line from the song. "Oh by golly, yes."

The girls both laughed, and their hands slid lower. My cock twitched with the first signs of new life as their fingers neared it.

My sister moaned when she saw the surge of blood causing my cock to straighten, and said, "Now that's what I call a gift that keeps giving."

We should have waited to change the sheets.

****

Hope this brought you a little early Christmas joy. I recently posted a story far shorter than usual, so I thought, what the heck, let's go with a far longer one.

This is an entry in the Winter Holiday contest, and reader votes determine the winner, so I'd appreciate yours. Do only vote once and no down-voting anybody else to 'help me out', though.

Favorites and comments are always a nice boost, and the feedback is what keeps me writing, so feel free to tick those boxes if you're so inclined. Both help to increase the visibility of the story, which draws in even more feedback.