Holly Loves Her BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
photog45
photog45
88 Followers

"Hell yeah, I could suck on these babies for days."

"Hey, you, whatever your name was. You like sucking on these titties too?" His comment was the first acknowledgement of my presence by either one of them since they began.

"Uh, yes...yes I do," I stammered.

"What about fucking her like this? Having her ride you like this?"

"I love it...but..."

"He likes it, but his penis isn't long enough for me to feel him like this...not like yours..." she told him, still not looking back at me.

"Ohh, I see. Yeah, he's not quite as much of a man as I am in that way," he assured her.

"Ok, time to get up," as he said his, he spanked her ass and gave her nipples on last juicy lick.

They were both standing now and he took this opportunity to admire her curvy body with his hands. He stood behind her and let his stiff cock go to one side of Holly's waist, where my wife grabbed it and stroked it gently. His arms wrapped around to her belly, and then one drifted towards her breasts and another to the dripping wetness between her legs that he had taken for her own.

"Get on your hands and knees now," he commanded her, gently positioning her down against the love seat.

He wasted no time once she was in position. He was getting hungrier. He was more of an animal now. I could feel it too, and I knew my wife had given herself to him before I even knew was was going on. He pounded her pussy and she took it like a bitch, barely holding on. He was undoubtedly pounding her cervix with each stroke, groping her breasts from around back, using it as leverage to pull her back onto his engorged member.

"Awww fuck yeah, that's some good pussy, mmmm yeah."

"Yeah Malik, fuck me hard, fuck pussy hard. Mmmm give it too meee!" She whined for his dick to give her more pleasure. She was drunk on his cock and her new fullness.

Holly was his bitch. She was all his now, fully submitted...and in heat. What would I do

if he said he was going to cum?

"Mmm and that ass..." he spanked her ass a few times, "mmm ok, time to get on your back again. Spread those legs for me baby, show me that pussy. You want this dick again?" He penetrated her and began thrusting with a fast, steady rhythm.

"Mmmmhmmm"

"You want me to fill you with my black cock"

"Yes I do, I want it."

"You want it all inside you?"

"Yes I do. All of it inside pussy."

He nodded to me, "Get over here. I want you to feel how hard and stiff I am when I'm inside your wife's pussy like this."

I stood up quickly and moved over to the loveseat.

"Wrap your hand around my dick," he said more slowly, "Yeahh that's it, now stroke it. Feel how big it is? How swelled it is inside her?"

It had been building, I had virtually been feeling what he had been feeling. My mind almost made it real, so when I grabbed his thick shaft, it was almost too much.

"Yeahhh," he said slowly. I was holding his cock, my hand almost made it around him. I was slowly rubbing his dick, and he was slowly fucking my wife.

Suddenly I started to feel his cock speeding up, his eyes closed, and Holly's gaze locked on him as she moaned.

I felt his cock twitching in my hand. His balls had tightened. He was cumming in my wife's pussy. Millions and millions of his sperm were flooding her love canal and splattering against her cervix. I felt him orgasming in my hand, cumming, ejaculating, the muscles in his thick cock...they were contracting, pushing their seed deep and forcefully into my wife's body. He had become her stud, inseminating her...

And I...I felt him cumming...no...I felt him cumming, but I also felt something in myself. Something leaving myself. I was cumming. I was dribbling my weeks worth of cum all over Holly's leg while she was getting

filled by her stud. Her black bull.

"Ewwwww! Look, he came all over my leg!" Holly exclaimed, giggling at the same time.

I stood up, wiping the cum from my cage as if trying to hide the evidence, but it was all over her thigh.

"Now hubby, or I guess I'll call you cucky now," she giggled, "you weren't supposed to cum yet. I knew Malik was going to want to cum in my pussy and I wanted to give you at least a chance that some of your sperm would get to my egg too." She looked up at Malik, who was still inside of her, "looks like you should let him out so he can try to get some inside me."

Before withdrawing, Malik leaned in to give her tits one last lick, and in the process, pushed all his cum further inside my wife, though I saw some of it spilling out onto the love seat.

"Clean up my dick, cucky boy," he ordered.

I was still on my knees, and held his cock still in front of my face. I began licking up the head...tasting mostly his cum. The flavor staying in my throat. As my tongue ran down his shaft, the cum taste gave way to the flavor of pussy. Holly's pussy. I made sure to lick it completely clean to please my wife and her new lover.

Malik tossed Holly the key to my cage and she told me to stand. I was so sore. I didn't know if my penis would get hard after being locked up AND cumming. She inserted the key, turned it, and slowly, gently removed the cage and the ring. I felt free, it was amazing. I immediately began swelling, red lines around myself from the constraint of my prison.

"Now it's your chance cucky. You can try to get my pregnant through his cum...if you have enough left," she said lustfully, but with a giggle at the end. "First, you should try to suck out all of his cum."

I lowered to my knees, my lips diving for her swelled, soaked pussy. I licked furiously, up and down, darting my tongue into her, scooping out his cum...but more kept coming. I knew there had to be much more that was deeper inside.

"Good, now fuck me with your cucky dick. Give me the rest of your sperm."

Effortlessly I entered here. She was still so wet. As I pushed in all the way, she hardly reacted, but more of his cum flooded out around my shaft, dripping down my balls.

"You need to make sure to get it nice and deep, or it'll never get there in time," she taunted.

Furiously I fucked her, my erection hardening, cock head swelling, breathing hastening, balls tightening, I felt myself begin to cum.

I pushed myself as deep within as I possible could and held myself there until the twitching subsided, hoping that I got enough in her to make a difference.

I collapsed onto the loveseat next to her, exhausted. Malik was sitting on the chair I had been in. He was stroking his still-healthy erection.

"I'm ready to go again, babe, you?" He questioned.

"Fuck yes."

photog45
photog45
88 Followers
12