Holly Makes My Day Better Pt. 04

Story Info
Shower sex and more with Holly and Emilia.
1.7k words
3.77
9.1k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

*This story is continued straight Kinky Khaleesi Pt. 02, but involves Holly more in the story, hence the title*

----------------------

"What are you suggesting, Holly?" Emilia asked as she removed the wig that resembled her famous character's hair.

"That we all have shower sex of course!" Holly replied. I'd never thought I'd end up having sex with both Holly fucking Willoughby AND Emilia Clarke in the shower. I'd never thought I'd have sex with either of the girls at all to be completely honest.

"Holly, how can you still keep going?" I asked her.

"I love sex." the 38 year old grinned. We all stood up and walked towards the shower door. Me behind the two girls of course, the view was perfect. Holly opened the door and led me and Emilia inside. She closed the door behind us and stopped me for a second pushing me up against the door.

"Whatever remains in these belongs to me." Holly menacingly whispered me as she lightly squeezed my balls.

"Are you two joining me or not?" Emilia asked us as she turned the water on. Me and Holly looked at each other and smiled. I walked towards the huge shower and waited for the water to warm up while Holly waited outside.

I slammed two fingers into Emilia's waiting pussy as I entered the shower with her.

"Unnggh!" The younger girl moaned. I rapidly pushed them in and out for a few seconds to get her ready for what was going to happen in the shower. Holly sat on the toilet facing us while me and Emilia hopped into the shower.

"Holly, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"I want to watch you have sex with the Mother of Dragons, is that a problem?" Holly replied.

I shook my head and got inside the shower. Emilia got onto her knees and my cock wasn't at full length, which seemed to annoy her. She licked my cock and slowly started moving her hand up and down, hoping to get it rock hard.

Emilia's attempts weren't working very well, probably because I was pretty much spent. I started to her soft moans and through the glass pane, I could see that Holly was rubbing her clit. My cock suddenly twitched in Emilia's hand.

"She turns you on but I don't? Really?" Emilia rhetorically asked, seeming pissed off.

"You do turn me on, I just like it when girls touch themselves." I nervously responded. A thought came to Emilia as she leaned back and spread her legs.

Emilia placed one of her hands on her breasts and started kneading it while she moved her other hand between her legs. She placed two fingers in her pussy and started pushing them in and out slowly.

"Oh... you like that? Who do you like watching more, me or Holly?" Emilia asked as she started to speed up. The water making her body all wet was rather nice to look at. I decided to ignore the question completely because I wanted to fuck both of them.

My cock was now finally fully erect, and this pleased the girl below me. Emilia stood up with a huge smile on her face.

"Finally." She whispered. I placed her against the wall, and pushed my cock inside of her wet pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck as her bounced up and down against me.

"I'm coming in, I need fucking!" Holly shouted from outside the shower.

Holly entered and her legs went weak at the sight.

"I haven't managed to cum yet but I'm still very horny." Holly told us. She stood there with her fingers in her pussy as she watched me and Emilia fuck like dirty animals.

"Faster, please." Emilia whined. I did as she asked and sped up, my balls smacking against her ass. Holly also sped up how fast she was fingering herself. She laid down in order to not fall as she was struggling to keep balance.

"Faster, as hard as you can please!!" Emilia screamed as I started slamming into her pussy as hard and as fast as I could, inserting my whole length with each thrust.

All that could be heard was the slapping sounds along with the moaning from the two women.

"I'M CUMMING!!" The two girls screamed in unison.

Holly squirted all over she shower floor whereas Emilia came all over my cock. I pulled Emilia off of my cock and as she struggled to stand up, she grabbed a bottle of shower gel and continued to then wash herself.

Me and Holly watched Emilia clean up as she was now finished with the sex. She didn't want any more of it now that she was satisfied. After rinsing her body and hair clean of the suds underneath the water, she kissed me on the cheek, then stuck her tongue down Holly's throat for a few seconds.

"Thank you, I needed that." Emilia told us.

"Hmm... I bet you did." Holly replied. As Emilia left, Holly swatted her ass. Emilia's ass rippling as water splashed off of it as she left was probably going to be the last time I saw her.

"Now it's our turn." Holly said as she grabbed my cock and started wanking me off. I responded by shoving two fingers into her pussy.

"Is that all you can get in?" The MILF teased. I pushed in a third finger and used my thumb to rub her clit aggressively which made her moan in lust. As I sped up my fingering, Holly sped up playing with my cock. Her legs buckled slightly and I knew that she was close. I picked up her body and placed her against the window pane, her bare ass painted across the glass.

I slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could, my full length inside of her. "Ohhhhh..." Holly moaned as she leaned her head over my shoulder.

I started moving in and out of her in rhythm with the MILF bouncing up and down on me. She removed her head from my shoulders, wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She bounced even faster which only made me speed up and as she did so she bit into my neck.

"You make me so horny." Holly told me with the sexiest smile.

"Make me cum." Holly sighed. I couldn't keep up with her in this position so I let her down with her cock still in me, turned her around and bent her over against the glass. She had her hands up against the glass again to keep balance.

I held onto Holly's waist and started pumping into her really quickly. She started moaning at extreme volumes.

"HARDER, FASTER, I'M GONNA CUM!!" Holly screamed. I didn't have much in me because I was overworked from what we had done today. But this sexy devil wanted to cum so I did as much as I could to allow her to cum.

I sped up as fast as I could possibly go and made each thrust count. I spanked her pussy several times until it was a dark red colour.

"YES, YES, I'M GONNA CUM!!" Holly screamed. I was near to going over the edge but this time I didn't want to cum in her. I kept going for as long as I could last and eventually she came.

"YESSSSSSS!!" Holly hissed as she finally reached her climax. She laid down on her back, rubbed her clit and squirted onto the floor. Pre-cum dripped from my cock thanks to the sight and she licked her lips when she saw my cock twitch.

Holly got onto her knees and wrapped one hand around my cock and used the other to massage my balls.

She used her mouth to suck off the remainder of my cock. She kept moving up and down in rhythm with my cock and I was so close. I pulled out of her mouth and placed them between her tits which she used as a duvet for my cock.

Holly's tits were nice and soft, they felt amazing. She bounced up and down and as my cock came up out of the valley of her tits she either gave the tip a lick or a suck.

Holly sped up as fast as she could and squeezed her tits together even harder. When I told her I was close, she removed my cock from her tits and wanked me off aggressively while aiming at her chest.

Very few seconds later, my cock exploded all over her neck and chest. Stream after stream after stream blasted into her.

Holly scooped up all of my cum using her fingers except around her nipples and sucked her fingers clean. She grabbed her tits and sucked the remaining cum off of the nipples.

"Your cum tastes nice, but it tastes nicer off of my tits." She told me. Holly licked my softening cock clean then cleaned her juices from her pussy and her legs using her fingers again.

Holly grabbed a bottle of shower gel and rubbed the soap into her hands and then started cleaning my body, giving my cock and balls an appreciative squeeze.

I took the bottle of shower gel, did the same and cleaned her body, giving her pussy a soft rub, her ass cheeks a light slap and her tits a good squeeze too. She then giggled at my actions.

As we cleaned ourselves under the water, we kept glancing at each other's body hoping the other wouldn't notice.

We finally got out of the shower, wrapped in towels. "Thanks for the sex today, I really needed it." Holly grinned.

We both decided to get dressed, clean our teeth, checked out and then Holly dropped me off at home. Right before I was about to leave the car, we shared a kiss, tongues fighting each other once again.

"Go, go before I change my mind." Holly laughed. "Oh wait. One thing!" She stopped me.

Holly pulled down her knickers from under her dress, rubbed them against her pussy and gave them to me.

"Take them. They're yours as a gift for satisfying me. And don't make me wait ages again." She teased.

I kissed Holly once more and left the car, walked into my house and went to sleep, remembering today's events as material.

To be continued...