Holly Takes a Walk

Story Info
Prim librarian gets a rough anal pounding.
4.3k words
4.14
156.3k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly99519
Holly99519
106 Followers

Holly was getting mad at her boyfriend.

"You're being ridiculous!" She insisted, shouting angrily at him into her cell phone. "I hardly go out with my friends anymore, and this is a special occasion!"

"Do you remember the LAST special occasion...?" he said, letting his voice trail off.

"I remember a certain girl who couldn't find her way home. I remember THAT girl did a few naughty things while she was out with her friends..."

Holly was embarrassed now, but still upset that her boyfriend brought up a dim, drunken memory from the previous month.

"You promised you wouldn't hold that against me," she whined at him, "you know someone put something in my drink that night."

"Well that is what you keep saying" her boyfriend replied softly.

"Is that what you think of me?" she hissed at him. "Do you think I wanted some strange guy to drug me and fuck my ass? It really hurt and I couldn't sit for two days."

"All I'm saying is that you probably enjoyed it until you got caught lying about it," he replied. "You only told me what happened after I saw your wrecked asshole."

"You're not being fair! I was drunk and confused! I can't believe you would think that of me!" she cried out. "That's it, I'm out of here. I'm going for a walk to cool off. I'll talk to you when you get home from work."

Holly hung up her cell phone and stuffed it into the small pocket on her skirt. "I can't believe he thinks I let some random guy fuck my ass on purpose!" Furious and embarrassed she hurried out the front door and walked quickly down the quiet, rural road.

Holly's boyfriend smiled at her explosion of anger and was pleased he had pissed her off. Knowing his girlfriend the way he did, he was pretty sure she left the house in her flip flops with nothing but her cell. His timing was perfect.

He selected a number from his Contacts and waited for the other end to pick up. When the call connected, he said, "I have good news brother: It's go time! Holly has left the house. Are you and Scott ready?"

"After the sample I had a few weeks ago? Hell yeah, I'm ready!" was the reply and Holly's boyfriend grinned in anticipation.

"Is Scott ready too?" he asked again.

"Yeah, he's ready, but he's nervous. He's been going into the library for the last few weeks to have a look at her and he can't believe you'd share that snatch with the two of us. He wants to hear from you that we can fuck your girlfriend."

"No problem," Holly's boyfriend replied, "put him on the phone."

"Listen careful." he said to the second man who picked up the phone.

"I'm letting you fuck my girlfriend," he told him, "but you can only fuck her mouth and her ass." he instructed. "That pussy is mine until I grant either of you permission to fuck it. You can lick her sweet pussy, you can finger her greedy little love hole, but you can only fuck her mouth and her ass until I say otherwise."

"Got it, you're the boss." was the soft reply. Then he was asked, "What if she says no, what if she doesn't want to fuck us?"

Holly's boyfriend scoffed. "She'll never refuse you. That little whore loves cock and her lying slut mouth will be screaming with pleasure while one of you fucks her tight ass."

Scott had never fucked a white girl in the ass before and he had been fantasizing about fucking Holly for several weeks. While he listened to her boyfriend give him permission to fuck her, Scott thought about Holly's demure expression. She looked so innocent with her soft, long hair wound into a tight bun, her blue eyes lost behind her large, owlish glasses and her sweet ass wiggling in her conservative librarian's outfits.

His cock got hard and he told Holly's boyfriend, "I hope you don't regret this."

Holly's boyfriend laughed and said, "It's all good, just remember to wear a condom and slap that ass for me!"

They both hung up their phones and Scott said, "He's really gonna let us fuck that librarian. Hurry up, let's go!"

Marcus drove the work van toward the house that his co-worker shared with Holly. After several minutes they recognized her lone frame walking away from the house, talking animatedly to herself.

Marcus pulled up next to Holly in the van. He turned off the engine and said loudly, "Hey girl, who ya tallkin' to?"

Holly jumped; surprised she hadn't heard the van pull up behind her. She recognized the driver and said to her boyfriend's co-worker, "Sorry! Oh Marcus it's you! I didn't see you there. I was just talking to myself, just working some stuff out."

"Working some 'stuff' out, huh? That's just what I need to do." he said as Scott rolled the side door open and walked around the back of the van to the driver's side where Holly stood.

"Your boyfriend told us just where to find you." Marcus said with a laugh. Scott grabbed Holly from behind by her hair and wrapped his other arm around her waist. With one sharp motion, he yanked Holly off her feet.

Holly gasped and struggled in surprise, her flip flops falling on to the gravel road. What was she going to do? There was no reason to yell or scream, there was no one, for miles that would hear and come and save her. How was she going to get away? "What are you doing? Stop!" she cried as she attempted to wiggle away from Scott's strong grip.

Scott easily wrestled Holly around to the other side of the van and into the open door.

He dropped her on the floor and said menacingly, "Don't you fucking make a move."

Terrified, Holly lay on the floor and tried to reason with Marcus.

"Marcus, what are you doing? Please tell him to let me go!"

"You haven't met our new co-worker, Scott, have you? Be nice and say hi to Scott, Holly." said Marcus.

Holly stared back and forth between the two men, her eyes huge and afraid behind her thick, round glasses. Her hair, which was usually pinned up in a tight, unforgiving hair bun, had fallen free from its restraints when Scott had grabbed her roughly by the back of the head.

She tried to reach for her cell phone.

"No! No cell phone calls for you!" Marcus exclaimed and Scott quickly snatched the cell from Holly's hand.

"My boyfriend's going to be looking for me." Holly said, hoping they would see reason and let her out of the van.

Marcus started the van and put it in gear and replied, "Who do you think let us off work early AND told us where you'd be?"

Holly gasped loudly as Scott and Marcus both laughed. "No!" she shouted as she tried to get off the dirty van floor. She felt the van lurch forward and she started to panic.

Scott reached forward and held her down with one strong arm. "Don't fight us" he menaced, "We'll go easy on you but don't fight us. You're gonna get fucked today."

Holly cried out and Scott gripped her hair tightly with his other hand. She whimpered and begged him softly to let her go. Scott ignored her and scanned the abandoned lot his friend was pulling the work van in to. "Good" he said, seeing that it was deserted. "It's time to get my dick sucked."

Holly was momentarily relieved. "You're just going to make me suck you off? You won't fuck me, will you? Please don't fuck my pussy, please. I've been faithful to my boyfriend, he won't want you to fuck my pussy." she said.

"Did you forget who set this up?" Marcus replied, opening the driver's door and grabbing a bottle of thick lube from the dash. He walked around to the still-open side door of the van and grinned at Holly's crouching, trembling figure. "We know exactly what to do."

"Now suck his dick" Marcus commanded her as Scott thrust his black cock towards Holly's face.

Holly looked at the open door and made one last effort to get past both men. They easily subdued her, pinning her to the floor and laughing at her pathetic attempt to escape.

"Now" Marcus commanded her again as he forced her head down onto Scott's 8 inch cock.

Holly struggled to fit Scott's fat cock into her mouth as she felt their hands pull and yank on her blouse. She tried to hold her shirt to her body but the insistent slamming of his cock into her mouth left her gasping for breath and unable to keep them from ripping her clothes off of her.

"Look at what we have here!" Marcus shouted joyfully. "This bitch was braless and ready for us!" as Holly's large, pink tipped breasts were exposed. "You left the house with no bra, you naughty tramp." Marcus laughed. Holly tried to cover herself and Scott reached down to hold her arms over her head.

Marcus yanked Holly's skirt off her hips and shouted again, "And no panties too, you are an eager little whore!" he said as he flung the material towards the back of the van.

Holly wiggled harder now, trying to keep Marcus from touching her naked pussy and ass with his probing fingers. She tried to pull her mouth from Scott's cock only to have her head forced back down on to his thick shaft.

"Suck my cock you little whore," Scott moaned, "take that cock as deep as you can."

His eyes closed, enjoying Holly's little mouth.

Marcus grinned and rubbed a generous amount of lube on his cock head and down his penis. He marveled that Holly never said the word no, not even once, and she had barely tried to stop them from forcing themselves on her. He couldn't believe his luck of finding this hot, white slut who would take multiple cocks.

Scott deep-throated Holly several times, making her take as much of his length as she could. He loved the feel of the back of her throat against the head of his cock and moaned when she gagged and struggled. Seeing Marcus was ready, he pulled his wet cock out of her mouth and said, "This is what you've been wanting, bitch."

Marcus slowly eased his fat, black cock head into Holly's tight, pink asshole. She screamed and started to say no, but Scott slammed is cock back into her throat to shut her up. Gagging and moaning she tried to take the cock that was being forced into her mouth while desperately trying to avoid the fat cock that was invading her tight ass.

"Do you remember this dick, baby?" Marcus said as he eased is long, black dick into her ass."I bet this is what you've been waiting for" he said.

"No... mugmph... no. No, I never fucked you." Holly struggled to say as Scott fucked her mouth and Marcus slid the tapered end of his cock in and out of her tight ass opening.

"Oh yes you did, Holly." Marcus replied as Scott pulled his cock out of Holly's mouth and sprayed her soft, round, tits with thick blobs of cum.

"You're one hot bitch" Scott said with a moan of pleasure. "I can't believe I came so soon."

Marcus leaned forward to whisper in Holly's ear, "Who do you think dosed your margarita during your friend's bachelorette party?"

Holly was shocked. "Why? Why would you..." she tried to say as Marcus gripped her tightly by her hair and pummeled his length into her tight, resisting ass.

"Your boyfriend was behind it all, and this second episode, as well" Marcus replied with a smile as he reached out to high-five slap Scott's hand.

Both men laughed as Holly screeched and bucked and tried to get Marcus off of her. Scott held Holly's shoulders firmly as Marcus gripped her hips and kept pounding her ass. Holly moaned and sobbed as Marcus forced his cock in deeper, and then came with a grunt in her tight, white asshole.

Marcus pulled his dick out of Holly's aching ass and asked Scott to hand him Holly's skirt. He took the flimsy material from his friend and wiped the thick lube and cum from his still-hard cock. Holly moaned gratefully, glad it was over and tried to curl up on the floor.

"Not so fast, whore." said Scott and he yanked her hips around and pulled her ass towards his crotch.

Holly wanted to get away from the second assault, but she was no match for the four hands that held her down. She tried to push some of the hands away but felt the head of Scott's fat cock against her aching asshole. She froze in terror.

"Please, you'll hurt me" she whimpered as Scott's cock pushed into her battered hole.

"Listen to that whore, she said please!" Marcus said as he held Holly in place for his friends invading cock.

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Holly screamed as Scott's fatter cock head slowly eased into her ass.

"Fuck yes, tight librarian ass!" Scott said as he slowly opened up her sweet, snug hole.

"I can't wait to sample her pussy." he said to Marcus as Holly grunted and moaned.

"Well, her boyfriend is the boss, so we'll have to be satisfied tapping that ass until he says otherwise." Marcus replied. "The good thing is, he does let us fuck her sweet, lying whore mouth too."

Holly cried softly as Scott slowly forced his length into her ass, making her take 8 fat inches of black cock. His balls pressed against her plump ass cheeks and he motioned to Marcus to take a picture.

Snap, click, flash. Snap, click, flash. Holly lost count of the number of pictures they took.

"There we go," Marcus said snapping away, "photographic proof for your boyfriend. Pictures that show his little black cock whore in action."

Scott grinned to the camera and kept pounding Holly mercilessly, he wanted to enjoy every last inch of her.

Holly was clearly exhausted but still moaning. Her tits flopped and jiggled with each thrust and Scott slapped her ass cheeks over and over while he yanked her hair and told her she was a whore.

After several more minutes of rough treatment, Scott finally came, this time, deep in Holly's ass. He pulled out and watched her asshole gape and drip cum.

"One for your tits, one for your ass!" he said with a laugh as Marcus high-fived him again. They both laughed at the sight of Holly's oozing, cum filled hole and her red-slapped tits and ass cheeks. Her glasses had fallen off during her ordeal, her tits were slathered in cum and her hair was a tangled mess.

"God you look like a filthy slut" Marcus said with admiration. "Don't you think our sweet librarian looks like a whore now?"

"Oh yes," Scott replied, "this is just how I imagined that tight, sweet librarian should look after two big cocks fuck her." He carefully set her big glasses on her little nose and pressed the frames to her face.

Holly looked at him, dazed, and said, "Please let me go, I've done everything you wanted, please let me go home."

They both laughed at her. "Okay slut, we'll take you home and let you explain yourself to your boyfriend."

Trembling, Holly reached for her shirt and pulled it around her shoulders. Her skirt was a useless, sodden mess and cum still dripped from her round, firm breasts. Mascara ran down both cheeks and her hair was completely disheveled. She looked around and wondered where she might have lost her shoes.

The van pulled up quickly in front of her house and the side door was slid open. Her boyfriend stood on the sidewalk, looking down at her.

"Well, it looks like you've proven me right, Holly." he said.

"I... I... I can explain..." Holly tried to say, but her boyfriend cut her off.

"I think I understand quite clearly" he said, reaching for her hand to help her off the van floor.

"You were angry with me when you left the house. You didn't wear a bra and you let everyone who passed by you stare at your fat, juicy tits."

He pinched one of her nipples.

"No, it's not like that, I can explain" Holly tried to say again but her boyfriend held one finger over her soft mouth.

"Ssssshhhhusshh" he said softly, grabbing her roughly by the back of her hair.

"You left the house braless, tits bouncing, and you thought nothing of it."

"You are a slut."

"You left the house without panties and flashed your ass at anyone and everyone who passed by you," he said, twisting her hair in his hand.

Holly sobbed loudly and said, "Please! No! It wasn't like that!"

"Fucking whore" he said menacingly, shoving her across the sidewalk to their house. "Go get your whore ass into the shower. We'll discuss your behavior later."

Holly sobbed and ran barefoot to the house, half naked, with cum dripping from her ass.

Her boyfriend turned to his two co-workers and chuckled.

"You guys sure did a number on her!" he exclaimed with a grin.

"I haven't seen her that submissive since the day after the bachelorette party!" he said.

"Her ass was aching then too," he said, "only she couldn't remember a thing about how it happened! Do you know she tried to play that off," he asked, "like she didn't get fucked in the ass that night? The lying whore thought if she kept quiet about it that I wouldn't notice someone wrecked her asshole."

"That was an amazing night." Marcus said, filling Scott in on the story:

"Holly was so drunk she almost passed out at the bar. She could barely stand from all the alcohol she drank that night. Once we gave her the Roofie, she had no idea when she left the bar, who she left the bar with or what we did to her afterwards. Holly has no idea her boyfriend fucked her like a cheap slut in front of me while she was passed out. And when he was done with her, he turned her over and watched me while I fucked her little ass."

"That's fucking hot!" Scott said as he gave Holly's boyfriend her cell phone.

"Check out this picture of her tight ass around my cock. She was screaming when I fucked her!" he said appreciatively.

Holly's boyfriend scanned the pics and smiled. The images were going to be put to good use blackmailing his little whore into further submission.

"Are you guys good for this weekend?" he asked them both.

"Even if I had plans, I'd cancel them to fuck that tight ass again," Marcus said, "Are you in, Scott?"

"Fuck yes I'm in," he replied. "What I really want is to do is split that pussy open."

"Hmmm... I'll give that some thought. Are you tired of her ass already?" Holly's boyfriend asked.

"No I'm not tired of it at all," Scott replied, "but I loved the sight of her sweet little pussy and I think it would be nice for the two of us to double stuff that hole."

"You're on!" Holly's boyfriend exclaimed. "This weekend we'll tie her up and fuck ALL her holes. She'll be begging for mercy when we're done stretching her tight cunt!"

Marcus started the van up again as Holly's boyfriend slid the door shut.

"Thanks guys," he said as Scott and Marcus prepared to leave. "Man I really owe you one, the way you both just jumped in to help me keep my little slut in line. She thought she was going to make her own plans for this weekend but I'll get her straightened out."

Both guys grinned back and Marcus said, "No, thank you boss. You are the best damn boss these two ex-cons have ever had. You don't owe me nothin' in fact I owe you one for letting me tap that fine white ass again."

"Yeah, and if you ever need help on the weekends, you can call me, boss." Scott agreed.

Holly's boyfriend rapped the side of the van twice and waved as they drove off. He turned and to look at the house he and Holly shared and wondered how his little slut was feeling right now. She's probably feeling slightly nervous to face him, he decided, especially after he blamed her for leaving the house improperly clothed. He smiled to himself. Her little asshole was probably aching from the assault by two fat, black cocks.

His own cock stirred at the thought of Holly struggling to breathe as a big black man forced his cock down her throat. He thought of her sobbing and begging in the attempt to get away from the fat cock ravaging her tight, sweet butthole.

He headed into the house, shut the front door and listened as the shower water was turned off.

He walked into the master bedroom suite and saw his Holly wrapped in a towel, her hair wet and falling down her back.

Her eyes were still red-rimmed from crying and she stared accusingly at him.

"Look what they've done to me!" Holly cried out, dropping her towel. He admired her soft, pale skin, still damp from the shower. He saw that her nipples were swollen and rosy from the pinches, twists and slaps they had endured. Her sweet, plump ass cheeks were bright red and he could see several hand marks where she had been given some stinging, harsh blows.

Holly99519
Holly99519
106 Followers
12