Holly Valance Photo Shoot

Story Info
Holly Valance gets it every which way.
2.9k words
4.38
72.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a photographer, over the years, I have pictured many beautiful and sexy women but never as beautiful or sexy as Holly Valance, although I had met her on several press shows and award evenings. Finally I got my chance last week to picture her some of the most provocative outfits and positions that anyone has ever done. Working freelance for FHM I was to picture Holly and another model together in several sets of photo's in a lush hotel suite and by the pool at the Four Seasons at the London dock lands.

I arrived early with my crew to set up the lighting and locations of the sets in the penthouse suite at the top of the hotel and next to the fabulous inside pool, which over looked the Thames docks. Holly, her assistant and the other Model arrived shortly afterwards and met me in the Penthouse. Holly who had her hair in cute pigtails and was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a low cut tank top T-shirt that showed her cleavage off well.

"Hello! How are you?" She said walking up to me and giving me a friendly hug, her warm body pushing up against me.

"I'm fine how are you feeling today? Ready to start shooting?" I asked.

"You bet! This'll be a bit different to what I've done some of the outfits are pretty racy! Where's wardrobe?" She glanced around the room. "We have converted one of the bedrooms, it's just through there. And I'm sure you'll be fine!" She and her assistant walked through the door where the make-up and dressing people were. The second model (whose name was Maria) that was a regular in FHM and Loaded followed them in. She was very attractive herself and had fiery red hair a nice tight body.

About half an hour she came out wearing a towel bathrobe.

"Ok, where do you want me?" She said cheerfully, slipping the robe off and passing it to her assistant revealing she was wearing a small, red bikini top and thong set. My jaw dropped as I caught sight of her fleshy round ass and her small girlish breasts.

"Err, cough, right over on the bed, please!" I spluttered as she knew I was blown away by her appearance she smiled slyly. She walked over and sat on the big four poster bed and crossed her long tanned legs.

"Oh and Maria will you go over at sit next to Holly, get comfortable." She came over and sat close to Holly. They put their arms round each other and followed my directions as I gave them. As we had previously agreed we would do some tasteful photos of her and Maria kissing and touching each other and would finish with her fully naked with her breasts being hidden only by Maria's hands. I had to constantly try and stop my hard on although I thought Holly might have noticed and she appeared to be getting pretty hot herself. I noticed a wet patch growing on the gusset of her tiny little thong. After about an hour of shooting I had all I needed for that set so I called an hour break. I went to my room and got my equipment ready for the next set. After about 5 minutes Holly's assistant knocked on the door and told me that Holly wanted to speak to me in her room. I went out down the corridor and towards her room. I thought she might be having second thoughts about the next shoot in which she had to kiss Maria in the pool.

I knocked on her door twice.

"Come in!" I heard her shout from inside. I went in and closed the door behind me. We had hired Holly one of the nicer top floor hotel rooms (more like apartments in their size and style) it had everything a beautiful woman could need: a Jacuzzi, bar, big bathroom. It also had a walk in shower, a great view of the London skyline though the wide windows and a king-sized bed. I was astounded to see Holly lying on the king sized bed stark naked her bronze long hair lain seductively across the covers, her long tanned legs crossed sexily and perfectly proportioned firm breasts bare for me to see.

"Hi, Alex. I got so hot during that shoot that I was just dying for some service. Getting myself off just won't do. Then I noticed how you were looking at me as you were taking the photo's and I thought you wouldn't mind helping me out!" She said in her soft Australian accent. I stuttered trying to make excuses and to keep this encounter purely professional.

"I'll let you put it… anywhere!" She added. How could I refuse? I grew more cocky.

"I couldn't fit anywhere!" I said with a sly smile. "Oh you think so? Is that a wager?" She laughed.

"You better come over and let me see."

I walked casually over to her side. Closer now, I could see that she only got better the closer I got to her. Her nipples already hard and her all over bronzed body getting me very hard. I sneaked a look down between her thighs and caught sight of her perfect shaven pink pussy, barley controlling myself as I walked up and sat next her. She put her delicate hand on my leg stroking it gently and sliding slowly up towards my bulging package. Then she grabbed my rock hard cock through my trousers with force.

"Oh my! That is hard!" She said as she massaged my straining rod.

"I think it needs to get out!" She said as she looked up seductively at me. She pulled at the belt on my jeans, unbuttoned them and unzipped my fly. Then she reached inside and pulled my dick out of my shorts with her fist. It sprang up to attention out of my boxers and Holly drew her hand away looking shocked.

"What's wrong?" I asked thinking there was something wrong.

"Oh nothing. I've just never seen one so long before!" She said in a gasp. "It must be 10 inches long! And so thick!"

My confidence grew (no pun intended!) as she complimented my manhood and I felt much relaxed in this tenuous position.

Holly began to rub and caress my swollen member. I could tell she had done it before. She leaned forward and sucked down hard, her long light-brown hair cascading onto my lap. The feeling of her warm hot mouth and seeing my cock disappearing in and out of her silky lips was brilliant. "Mmmmm! Ooo baby! You like that?" She said with a trail of her saliva connecting her bottom lip to my helmet. All I could do was nod! "Then you'll really like this trick!" And with that she got quickly off the bed and down on her knees motioning me to stand in front of her. She took the base of my giant penis in her hand and guided it into her mouth. She cocked her head back and slowly slid it further and further into her mouth until it started to slide down her throat. Holy shit! Holly Valance was deep-throating me. How did she, at just 19 years of age, learn how to do that? I could know feel my length grinding to a halt right at the back of her throat. All but the last inch of my 10 inches were hidden down Holly's beautiful gullet and the feeling was intense. Slowly, as she became acclimatized to the feeling of my knob in her throat she began to move up and down. I could feel my bell-end running up and down the back of her throat. I was wondering how she kept from gagging. It felt so good that I became close to coming much quicker than usual and I warned her. That only spurred her on more and I realized that the dirty little bitch wanted to feel my sticky mess spurt down into her belly.

As I came I poured out what felt like a gallon of sticky come and as it happened it wasn't far off. She gagged as second of many shots went straight down her throat I slowly withdrew my length out of her mouth and a back log of white liquid came out with it splashing down her chin and onto her bronzed pert breasts, her nipples rock hard. There was so much sperm that it ran all the way down to her tight stomach. And I wasn't done yet either as I continued to shoot my wad over her body. She was loving every second as she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and held her creamy tits together. She took my cock in her hands squeezing out any remaining drops of semen and sucking them straight into her mouth.

"Oh I love come! Tastes so nice and salty!" She panted as she lips her lips.

"That was amazing, how did you get me down your throat?!" I exclaimed.

"That's how I got my part on Neighbors!" She laughed licking her fingers for anymore come.

"That sure was a lot of come! I don't think I've ever seen so much at once before! What do you feed that thing?"

"Must be my high-protein diet!" I joked.

Holly got up and walked slowly towards the Jacuzzi her hips swinging seductively. She had a beautiful full, round arse, which swayed with her hips and made me glad I was a man!

"I'm just gonna wash myself off in the hot-tub. I'm all dirty!" She said as she stepped cautiously into the bubbling water. She splashed the warm water up over her chest and washed her supple breasts, her bronzed body glistening in the sun provided by the wide hotel room windows, reminiscent of a goddess.

She hopped out off the tub and walked back to me, as all I could do is stare with wide eyes at the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen baring all for me. She went straight into me wrapping her hot, wet body around me, kissing me passionately. I quickly reciprocated as she lifted my T-shirt over my head revealing my muscle-bound body. As we kissed, out tongues massaging one another my hands explored her tight teenage body. They found their way eventually to her perfect fleshy arse stroking and squeezing it gently.

"Oh yeah! Finger my arse hole will you!" Holly panted as she broke momentarily from our deep kiss. I did as she asked and pushed her cheeks apart to reveal her tight arse hole and rubbed it circles with my little finger. She meanwhile had grabbed my flaccid cock in her hand and was rubbing and wanking it furiously and soon it was very hard again.

I picked Holly up and threw her onto her big soft bed. I kneeled in front of her pushing her long thighs apart. I kissed her legs all the way from her knees up her tanned thighs and finally began to kiss, nibble and suck on her stiff little clit.

"Oh yes! Oh! Just like that! Oh yeah! Oh god that feels good!" She panted in a high pitched voice responding well to my best efforts!

I continued licking and sucking, getting faster in pace as I went on. This, after just about five minutes pushed her over the edge.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh my god!" She whined as she came closer and closer.

"Oh baby! Oh yeah! Just a bit more! I'm nearly… Oh Fuck!" She screamed as she climaxed hard. Her juices flowed as she reached her peak and tasted very sweet and trickled out of her tight cunt and down the crack of her arse. She rubbed her pussy as I kneeled in front of her, watching the show and licked her hand of her of her own sweet juices.

"Oh yeah! That was good." She said as she sat up her legs spread wide in front of me, her perfect shaven pussy in full view. She got up off the bed and walked round towards me. It was my turn to be thrown onto the bed. I lay down my cock, though, standing up to attention as she climbed onto the bed and straddled my body. As she squatted over me she guided her hot pussy down onto my swollen pole. As she sank inch by inch down onto my cock I felt the inside of her hot pussy warming me as she went. She was quite tight and gasped as she came to her limit just short of my balls. " Oh god that's good! Your cock feels so good inside me!" She panted looking up from my intrusion with utter lust in her deep brown eyes. She slowly began to run up and down my length until she became used to my large meat inside her. Soon she was sitting right down on my lap and fucking me faster and faster. I sat up slowly as she rode me massaging her firm breasts, pinching her hard brown nipples. We embraced as we fucked and kissed again delicately as she panted with the effort of having me inside her tight pussy.

"This feels really good!" she whispered. "When you come I want you to take it out and splash it all over my pussy!" She said showing again what a dirty bitch she really was. We fucked for what felt like nearly an hour and I was impressed at my own control. "I going to soon!" I finally whispered into Holly's ear. We were both very hot and out bodies glazed with sweat. I withdrew my cock from her soaking wet pussy and wanked to a climax. Holly lay in front of me her chest heaving, holding her pussy open with her fingers and awaiting to be soaked once again by a barrage of sticky white mess. I did not disappoint and soon shot spurt after spurt of come all over her wet pussy lips and her tight stomach. She rubbed her soaking clit furiously as I continued to spill my load onto her pussy. "Now put it back up me, big boy!" Holly said panting. "I want to come again!" This time fully lubed up with my own come I stuck my cock straight into Holly's come-soaked messy cunt easily. She sat up watching in interest as my entire length went all the way into her and all the way out again. "Oh yes! Come-fuck my pussy! Oh baby!" She cried as I shagged her come covered snatch. With my entire 10 inches pole-axing her formally tight pussy she soon came again and she arched her back up to feel even more sensation as she had a mind shattering orgasm. During this time I had grown hard again whilst inside her and was ready for one more go. Almost reading my mind she added.

"Oh yeah! You this is great but what would really make me come hard is if you put that bad boy in my ass!"

"Are you sure"? I said withdrawing my cock from her sopping snatch as she panted, her chest heaving and her head falling back momentarily as my bell end finally came out of her opening.

"It was tough getting it in your pussy let alone your ass!" I said warning her at the same time as ravishing the prospect of squeezing in to one of the best looking asses I have ever see. "Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

"Well not a cock but I've had my big dildo up it when I was masturbating one time."

"If you're sure…!"

"Yes I am. I want to go the whole nine yards!"

With that she flipped over onto all fours with her delicious fleshy ass high in the air. I keenly straddled her, positioning my over-sized manhood on her tight ass hole.

"Go on shove it in!" Holly said holding her round ass cheeks apart.

I slowly guided my cock into her ass with much difficulty and Holly squirmed with discomfort, which turned me even more. "Oooohhh! Oh god! Oh it hurts! Keep going! Ah! Mmmmmm!" Holly panted as I drove into her. Finally I had my whole length in her hot ass. From there I began to slowly pumped her tight arse. "Oh my God that feels sooo good! Do it harder, baby! Make me squeal!" Holly shouted. She was dirtier than I could ever anticipate, which drove me on! I started fucking her ass harder and harder faster and faster, Holly coming again and again from this intense experience until I came close.

"I'm gonna come soon!" I warned.

"Good…shoot right into my ass like the dirty… bitch that I am!" Holly panted nearly blacking out from the sheer pleasure she was experiencing. Finally I came, a huge load that shot into her ass spilling up over her rim and trickled down her ass crack and over her dripping cunt. "Oh yeah that feels soo nice and warm inside my asss!"

Holly said her face down on her pillow, her voice muffled.

"That was great! Thank you. I needed a good hard fuck!" Holly said lying naked on her back, her chest heaving.

"Anytime!" After all I was obliged to help any young women who are in need of assistance!

"You'll need to wash up now for the rest of the shoot. We're already an hour over ran!" I said looking at my watch.

"No problem! I'll be out in five." She said getting up a walking over to the hot tub.

I took one final look at Holly's curvaceous body and put my clothes on and walked out of her room.